All Comments on 'A Mother's Love Never Dies'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Mother's Love Never Dies:" - Jasmine and Trevor Winters - (Mother and Son)

The power of suggestion is all consuming, a powerful phenomenon! This is the second time I've read this story in the past almost four months. In all fairmess I am now more enlightened than my first reading. And in all honesty, though I didn't bawl, I did shed a few more tears this time, possibly because I was able to see the story with more clarity!

It is a beautiful and very sensually constructed tale of a son's love for his mother, lost to the mundane aspect of life we accept as taking our loved ones for granted and assuming they will be around forever. The fallacy of life is that too many times and always unexpectedly it is over in a nanosecond.

Amber was able to get Trevor's mind to believe he was settling his last cherished conversation with his mother, through Amber. In the recesses of Trevor's mind he has assured himself that he and his mother have come to terms with their postponed, neglected and lost feelings and love for each other.

This story is a masterful insight into one's self and invincibility; the message is to not waste life's precious moments of, with and for our loved ones. We do not get do-overs--mulligans--in the real world. The writer/author has done a magnificent job of constructing this story. The character set-up is marvelous. The detail, theme and plot is awesome. The character dialogue is uniquely precise and thought provoking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very VERY compelling reading.

Lovecraft, I was only going to read a page or two and finish this tomorrow, but I could not stop reading. I had to find out what was going to happen next. The story is not just sexy, it's very compelling reading. This will indeed be a story I read again and again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Excellent story...

If it felt good to him and he thought it was real that is good enough for me.

pathfinder70114pathfinder70114about 11 years ago

I don't give out 5 stars very often but this was superb.Extremely well done and an excellent read. This is going to be hard to top. Thanks-----

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Mother's Love Never Dies

A person's mind is an awesome and amazing thing to behold! With a sane mind, and a willingness to use it with the imaginative powers it bestows upon an individual, anything is possible as it transport's one to endless galaxies and possibilities.

Being a softie myself I shed many tears through the course of reading this imaginary transporting of an individual's self back in time. Of course, one could argue that Amber, Treavor's long wannabe true love, pulled some magical tricks to finally win Treavor's heart and hand. Maybe.

However, there were instances of conversations Treavor had with his mother during the seance, that Amber would have had no knowledge; Treavor had never discussed the deep emotional feelings of his mother with Amber, or anyone for that matter, so the questions begs answering: How did Amber know those deep feelings of his Mother??? Did Amber make some dead-on (no pun intended) suppositions and/or lucky-stab guesses??? The answer, of course, is the writer/author of this story. In the real world it is the individual, the character, that is the center of a transported seance that knows!

This story's theme, as with all the billions and trillions of "Unknowns" is no one knows the ultimate, human-wise, answer. Do we start with the mind's imagination, or with the imagination of the mind? For sure, we can agree The Almighty, The All Knowing One, The Superior Entity, and for believers, God, knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreams can come true

I gave the story a five star rating which is a hard thing for me to do.

I was impressed when the story started out with the son having sex with his mother only to find out that it was all a dream. I love being fooled like that.

I also liked Amber. She really loved him. When she proved that she was able to get the dead to appear (in spirit) and help the living, it impressed me.

It amazed me that he was having sex with his mother but was using Amber's body to do it and she seemed to know what was going on. She not only knew but told him that she loved him and got him to say the same to her. That alone was worth the price of admission.

I usually don't like four page stories and don't read them but this one had me wanting to keep reading. It was like some of the novels that I read; I just don't want to put it down.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We have a winner!

There is no damn way that anybody else should win. This is far and away, the best Halloween romance story I have ever read. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost convincing

I've never been a believer in the supernatural, but I've never been a disbeliever either.

The truth is we just don't know enough about the subject to say positively one way or the other.

I think that if I was more inclined towards believing, this story would have tipped the scales.

Extremely well done and an excellent read, regardless of whether or not there really is an afterlife.

loquereloquereover 11 years ago
Very good.

I was very happy, with the surprise direction. This was more characteristic of the mild incest we discussed.

Good story, LC

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
winner wiiner chicken dinner

loved it. hope it wins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Well written though a few minor errors. Note, you tend to use "lied" incorrectly. 2 examples "I lied there" and "I lied in that big empty bed". "Lied" is telling something that is not true.

Wishfulwriter1952Wishfulwriter1952over 11 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

I loved reading this story!!! It is so erotic that,it screams passion. Very nice buildup of the storyline and perfect ending!!! Sad,but,joyous at the same time.That is hard to do.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 11 years ago
This has got to be a winnwe

Great work, lovecraft. Highly erotic but combined with a poignancy unusual on Lit. You've done a first class job and I was hooked in from the start.

We could have an interesting conversation as to whether this is truly an incest story, but Trevor's motivation is clearly incest driven, even though it is Amber who meets his needs in the end.

I thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end - maybe one or two highly minor editable glitches, but that doesn't take away from a definite 5 star rating. If you don't win the contest, the judges should be swabbed!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I thought it was a sad story but with a happy ending

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story and thought it was very sad the way he had lost both of his parents especially the mother that he lusted after and did not get to tell her how he thought of her, but the story also has a very sweet and erotic ending with him getting to feel what it would feel like to finally fuck his mother, and then have his girl friend remember all of the sex that went on between the spirit mother and her son.

A fantastic storyline and a story well told.

Good luck in the contest and thanks for the good read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

I loved it. thats all I can say, really good read.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Speed typing?

Having read and loved several of your stories I can almost see the speed of your fingers on the keyboard. That can be both good and bad.

In this case it's a little of each. I can see that the story had a good flow without any of the shift changes that can happen when you have to put a story down for a few day. I didn't hear a one in this. Very good story and do we need to get you a shot for the sugar coma that writing something this sweet must have put you in. I've read your opinion on that before. Grin.

Now the bad. You missed a word or two in the edit. Some may complain about that more than about the fact he's not really touching his mother's body. Incest purist I think you called them.

Good story.

M.S.Tarot

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

A lovely and sweet mother/son tale with an orginal twist on the theme. A perfect piece of Halloween candy!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
WOW

what can i say . thanks for a great story . would love to see another chapter or 10 on this even if it was for the contest . thanks again Craft .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

You have a very promising storyline. Keep it up. Not just for the contest or anything but as a real story.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

It needed another editing pass.

But loved every bit of it. 5* 8)

KAIJFKAIJFover 11 years ago
Would that it could be true...

Great idea, well presented! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it.

tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Beautiful story...

I love happy endings, well done.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Another great upbeat story. I've enjoyed reading it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

tiger2012tiger2012over 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Different than your other stories. I liked the last page, where Trevor is having sex with both his mother and Amber. And Amber and Trevor live happily ever after. That is what I think happens to both of them

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...