A Mother's Memoir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it life size?" asked Mum as she caressed the smooth wood with her hands.

"Well it matches the sketches Mum drew," said Kathy, "And mum said it was as close to the real thing as anyone could get without seeing it in the flesh," she continued with a giggle.

"Why did she want it made?" asked Mum naively.

"Well she missed the real thing so much she wanted something to remind her when she had the urge," laughed Kathy.

Mum asked nervously, "So she used it to make herself cum?"

"Yes, silly," said Kathy with a big grin on her face, "She didn't just leave it on the bedside cabinet to look at it!"

"Have you used it?" asked Mum.

Kathy hesitated, "No, it was my mum's toy."

"But aren't you curious about how it would feel inside you?" asked Mum still caressing the hard smooth wooden cock.

"Maybe, but it seems wicked using something shaped like your own dad's cock," Kathy replied sheepishly.

Mum rolled the wooden cock over in her hands and compared it to the sketches from the box, saying, "It does look very like the sketches but I'm sure these sketches are of a different man's cock from the ones you showed me earlier, the length is the same but the head looks wider?"

Kathy looked at the sketches before replying, "No I'm sure they are the same; I'll get the other sketches to check."

Rising from the bed Kathy's robe gaped and Mum again glimpsed her full breasts noticing that her nipples were tight and hard; she realised that Kathy was sexually excited by the sketches and the wooden phallus. Mum could feel her own nipples were hard and erect; she slipped her fingers between her legs and found her pubic hair was damp from her own juices.

As Kathy turned back to the bed with the folio of sketches Mum quickly pulled her hand away from her damp pubic mound and surreptitiously wiped her fingers on the bed cover. Placing the folio between them Kathy pulled out the sketches her mother had drawn. She laid them side by side with the sketches from the box and studied them closely.

"You are right," Kathy admitted, "These sketches are some other man's cock, so the phallus must be his too."

"Who is he?" asked Mum.

"I don't know," replied Kathy, "I suppose it could be the airman who carved it, but how could we find out?"

"Perhaps Aunt Kathryn drew other sketches of him?" Mum said, "They may be in this box?"

Mum pulled out a sheaf of papers from the bottom of the box but they were just a few hand-written notes. She tipped the box over and felt something move inside; the box had a false bottom. Turning in over Mum examined it until she found two small catches either side and when she pressed them the false bottom popped out.

Lifting the piece of wood out Mum revealed a photograph album; she handed the album to Kathy saying, "Let's look through these it may give us a clue?"

The first four photographs were of a slender attractive woman in various poses gradually shedding her clothes until she was completely naked reclining on a bed.

Kathy gasped, "That's Aunt Celia!"

"Who," replied Mum with a quizzical look on her face?

"She is one of mum's oldest friends, I just call her my Aunt," said Kathy, turning the page.

She revealed the same woman joined by another naked woman; Mum instantly recognised a younger Aunt Kathryn. Aunt Kathryn had a shapelier figure with much fuller breasts similar to her daughter. The two women appeared to be posing for someone behind the camera, touching each other seductively.

Kathy was silent just staring at the pages; Mum took the album and turned the next page. Now a man had appeared lying between the two women, Celia was kissing his mouth and Aunt Kathryn's was holding his large cock in her hand and appeared to be just ready to put it in her mouth.

"I think we have found out that the 'cock' belongs to the mystery man," declared Mum to a still silent Kathy. The other photos on the page showed Aunt Kathryn sucking the large cock as Celia and the unknown man kissed and caressed.

Out of curiosity Mum lifted one of the photos off its mount and turned it over; an inscription read 'The princesses entertain the wounded Hero!'

Mum, lifted the other photos and found similar inscriptions on the back of each one then she noticed a date in the corner '30th August 1944'. Showing it to Kathy she finally got a reaction from her cousin.

"It can't be my dad behind the camera," she blurted out with tears in her eyes, "He was away in France with the army!"

"Is it this Celia's husband?" asked Mum.

"No it can't be him either, he was in the navy in the Far East!" snapped Kathy, "How could they be so unfaithful when their husbands were in danger?"

"Are you going to show Uncle Jim?" said Mum.

"Not until I've had it out with Aunt Celia," declared Kathy,"And she had better tell the truth!"

Kathy jumped off the bed and stormed out of the room leaving Mum with the photographs. Mum heard a furious Kathy pick up the telephone in the hallway and ask for a London number. After a few moments she could hear Kathy shouting down the phone presumably at her Aunt Celia. Only being able to hear Kathy's side of the conversation Mum couldn't work out what this Aunt Celia's reaction might be. Then quite abruptly she heard Kathy slam the receiver down and stomp back up the stairs like a brooding child. Kathy pushed open her bedroom door and curled up on her bed ignoring Mum and the pile of sketches and photos for a few moments.

"Are you okay," asked Mum, "Do you want to tell me what your Aunt Celia said?"

"She didn't deny it, but said she needed to talk to me properly, face-to-face," replied a sobbing Kathy, "She is driving down from London tomorrow."

"Oh, shall we go downstairs and listen to the wireless for a while?" suggested Mum trying to think of a way to change Kathy's mood.

"Sorry Beth, but I just want to go to bed now," declared Kathy eventually, "You can take that stuff to your room if you want, I don't want to look at it!"

Mum quickly gathered the photos and album putting them in the smaller wooden box. She picked up the wooden phallus and looked at Kathy who nodded as if to say, "That too!" She sat for a while next to her cousin until the sobbing stopped. Then she got off Kathy's bed, kissed her gently on the cheek, "Goodnight Kathy," she said as she realised Kathy had fallen asleep and she left her curled up on the bed.

Back in the guest room Mum sorted through the sketches and returned the photos she had taken out of the album. Restless she began looking through the rest of the photos checking the inscriptions on the back of each one. The most striking images were on the second to last pages of the album, Celia lay stretched out on the bed holding on to the brass bedstead appearing to be having an orgasm as Aunt Kathryn's head was between her legs, but most striking of all was that the mystery hero was kneeling behind Aunt Kathryn and fucking her.

Mum had never imagined that you could have sex in any other positions than with the man on top; further still she had never even thought about two women pleasuring each other. Looking at the pictures made her whole body tingle and she wanted to make herself cum. She lay back on her bed and opened her dressing gown exposing her naked body. Sliding one hand down to her pubic mound she used a finger to circle her clitoris; she tugged at her right nipple with the fingers of her other hand as she felt the surge of an orgasm rising quickly from between her legs. Mum came quickly and her body twitched and stiffened with the pleasure. Sweat glistened on her stomach as she looked down her body still feeling an ache for more pleasure.

Mum reached down to vagina and parted her lips; they were slick with her juices; she pushed two fingers easily inside herself and worked them in and out slowly opening herself up until she tried a third finger which she easily accommodated inside. It felt good but her fingers were too short to reach deep inside her where she imagined this sexual ache to be. Her eyes fell on Aunt Kathryn's wooden phallus; instinctively Mum reached out and picked up the thick wooden cock.

She slipped her fingers from her swollen vagina and carefully lubricated the bulbous tip of the wooden cock with her own juices. Momentarily she marvelled at the thick glistening head then she opened her legs wide; parting her vaginal lips with one hand Mum pushed the head of the wooden cock against her opening. At first she felt resistance but then slowly her lips took the head in making her gasp, she eased it out slightly then pushed gently again feeling her lips fold around the solid wooden cock. Moving slowly at first she repeated the actions until the cock was two thirds engulfed; she could feel her juices flowing around the replica cock and oozing out down to her arsehole. Her vaginal muscles began to tighten and release pulling and pushing the cock against her hand. She could feel the ache inside her growing; she pushed the cock hard as her vagina muscles relaxed and it sank to the hilt as she groaned loudly, "Oh Christ, yes!"

Any physical traces of her virginity were now gone and she pushed and pulled the artificial cock in and out her hips bucking to the rhythm of her thrusts. She tried to resist the growing orgasm for as long as possible, clenching her mouth shut to avoid screaming in ecstasy but when it finally broke she couldn't seem to catch her breath; her head swam and she fainted.

Mum came to with her body still jerking from the aftershocks as her vagina pulsed around the wooden cock which was now halfway out of her vagina. She doubled up as a stronger aftershock surged through her body as she pulled the wooden instrument clear. Her breathing was heavy but she gradually calmed down and realised she had the wooden cock clamped to her chest. Smelling her pungent juices Mum couldn't resist licking the head to discover what they tasted of. The aroma belied a slightly sweet but tangy taste and she licked some more opening her mouth to engulf the end. The wooden cock was too hard and wide to feel comfortable so she just lapped the remaining juices from it.

Mum lay still on her side listening to the sounds of the summer night; she heard a floorboard creak and she turned towards the sound. Standing by the door her Uncle Jim stared at his almost naked niece her body glistening with sweat from her exertions with the wooden cock. He was bare-chested and his hand had involuntarily slipped inside his trouser fly gripping his hard cock.

As their eyes met he mumbled, "Oh Beth, I'm sorry I shouldn't be here," he struggled to pull this hand out of the front of his trousers.

Mum didn't make a move to cover herself but just looked at the bulge in his groin and said, "It's okay I shouldn't have left the door open, I didn't mean for anyone to see me."

"I heard noises when I came in and I thought you were having bad dreams," Uncle Jim tried to explain, "When I saw you in your Aunt Kathryn's dressing gown, I couldn't help watching you. I'll leave you in peace now, I'm sorry."

"No, don't go yet," blurted out Mum, "Come in and shut the door, I need to talk to you about Kathy."

"What's the matter with Kathy?" he asked.

"Come in and shut the door first," demanded Mum, "I don't want her to hear what we say."

Uncle Jim stepped into the room and closed the door carefully behind him; he walked over to a chair by the window and sat down awkwardly as his erection still sat proudly up in front of his trousers.

"Beth, can you cover yourself up, please," he asked, "I don't think as your Uncle I can talk with you when you're naked."

"Sorry, I thought you would be used to seeing naked women," replied Mum smiling as she drew the gown around her, "Kathy has been showing me some of Aunt Kathryn's sketches."

"Well there is enjoying looking at naked models," said Uncle Jim, "And then there is enjoying looking at your own naked niece."

"Did you enjoy seeing me naked then!" said Mum teasingly glancing at Uncle Jim's bulge.

"I think you know the answer to that question, Beth," said Uncle Jim, "Can we talk about Kathy? It may take my mind of my embarrassment."

Mum pulled the photograph album towards her and noticed Uncle Jim seemed to recognise it. He nodded towards the album, "So it's about the pictures of Celia and Kathryn then?"

"Yes, we found them and the wooden... thing when Kathy was showing me some of her mother's sketches," said Mum, she couldn't say 'cock' to her Uncle.

Uncle Jim's face broke into a broad smile, "You wanted to say cock, didn't you," he laughed.

"Yes," said Mum sheepishly, "We thought it was modelled on your thing, cock, at first," Mum stumbled over the word again.

"Who noticed the difference?" enquired Uncle Jim.

"I did," stammered Mum, "The sketches looked different and so we compared them and realised it was modelled on someone else's cock! I then discovered the false bottom to the box and the album."

"So what upset Kathy?" asked Uncle Jim.

"Well the inscriptions showed you were away fighting in France at the time whilst Aunt Kathryn was cheating on you!" said Mum, "Kathy got upset and telephoned Celia, I heard her shouting at her then she stormed back to the room and cried herself to sleep."

"Do you know what Celia said to Kathy?" Uncle Jim asked.

"No, only that she will come down from London tomorrow to talk to her properly," replied, Mum, "I was worried what Kathy may do."

"Thanks for letting me know," said Uncle Jim, "I think I need to have a proper chat with Kathy myself too. Hopefully once she knows I knew all about what went on and why she will come round."

He reached over and took the album from Mum, his hand brushing her thigh as he moved. Mum felt a little shock run through her body as the silk of the dressing gown slid across her still sensitive skin. As Uncle Jim flicked through the pictures his face brightened and Mum noticed that the bulge in his trousers twitched.

"Why was the album hidden if you knew about it?" asked Mum.

Uncle Jim didn't look up but replied, "Because sketches of the sexual act can be classed as art, but photographs would be considered pornographic, so I told Kathryn to keep them locked away."

"What do you want to do with the album now?" asked Mum.

Uncle Jim snapped the album shut, "Let's put it away for now, unless you want to look at it again?"

Mum blushed, "I only wondered who the mystery man was and who was taking the pictures?"

"Well I think Celia and I will reveal all tomorrow when she gets here! And young Beth you can listen to the story too as long as you promise not to go telling all and sundry!" said Uncle Jim with a smile.

He went to stand and let out a groan as his trousers tightened over his bulge, he sat back down to ease the discomfort.

"Do you need to wait a while for your erection to go down?" asked Mum, "or do you want to do something about it, I might look the other way," she continued with a hint of suggestion.

Uncle Jim looked at his niece, "Have you seen a man masturbate, Beth?" he asked.

"Yes, I liked watching," replied Mum, "I don't mind watching you do it, we would be even as you saw me earlier. I wouldn't tell anyone!"

Uncle Jim reached down and unbuttoned his trousers and slipped them to the floor; Mum could see his large cock straining at his under shorts as he eased them over his hips slowly revealing the head them the shaft. He could now stand up after releasing the straining appendage and Mum gasped at the sight of stiff cock before her. Uncle Jim slowly rubbed his hand up and down the shaft squeezing a little juice out each time he reached the tip. Mum shifted on the bed letting her dressing gown gape open and she noticed Uncle Jim's gaze drop to her breasts and his hand moved faster. Mum stood and shrugged off the dressing gown and let Uncle Jim see her whole naked body.

His head move back as his cock began to jerk but he slowed down and squeezed the base of his shaft preventing a full ejaculation. Mum stepped close to him and let the tip of his cock touch the bare skin on her stomach, she put her arms around him trapping his big cock between their bodies.

"Oh Beth, you're beautiful but we shouldn't," gasped Uncle Jim.

Mum slid down rubbing his cock with her body until it was between her breasts. Instinctively she squeezed his cock between her full young tits and rubbed up and down. Uncle Jim couldn't hold back any longer and he ejaculated strongly spraying his seed over Mum's breasts, face and hair. A deep groan shuddered from his body each time Mum squeezed yet more semen from the end of his cock.

Panting Uncle Jim said, "Oh, thank you Beth, that was so good but I shouldn't have let you do it!"

"I wanted to," replied Mum also panting, "I know how lonely you have been and after talking with Kathy I knew I wanted to help and maybe you could make a proper woman of me."

"Beth, I love you as a niece but we shouldn't go further than this," said Uncle Jim without conviction, "You are a beautiful girl and you will find someone soon."

"I want my first man to teach me how to make love and you are perfect man to do it," pleaded Mum, "Kathy said so, as Aunt Kathryn always said you were the perfect lover."

Mum hugged Uncle Jim and he responded by holding her naked body close. She felt his cock stirring against her stomach and his hands caress her back. Mum responded by sliding her hand over his naked bum and gently pulling him to her trapping his renewed erection and making him groan.

Silently he lifted her easily in his arms and laid her down on the bed; he stood beside the bed ran his large hands over her soft skin as she moaned, "Oh please take me!"

Mum reached for his erection but he held her hand away, "Wait young Beth, if I am going to make love to you I will do it properly." She obeyed and lowered her hand to the bed as he gripped her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He knelt before her easing her legs apart running a hand down the inside of her thigh. His lips kissed her soft skin from her knee to her pubic mound; Mum squirmed as his tongue flicked her clitoris for the first time but a big hand easily held her still as he probed harder with his tongue. Large fingers stroked her labia spreading them to expose her pink opening before pushing inside as his tongue worked her clitoris. Mum was soon having an orgasm gripping the bedclothes in pure pleasure and bucking her hips.

Uncle Jim looked up along the prone body of his young niece then slowly traced a line of kisses up her body to her breasts then over her left nipple before sucking it into his mouth making her shudder again.

"Are you ready Beth?" he murmured as his stiff cock rubbed against her swollen labia.

"Please do it," Mum nodded.

Uncle Jim placed his mouth on hers and she accepted his tongue in her mouth tasting the familiar juices from her vagina. Her body jerked as Jim pushed the head of his cock against her opening and easily slipped the head inside. He slowly entered her well lubricated pussy until his pubic bone ground against hers; she was so aroused there was hardly any resistance. Jim withdrew slowly then pushed back in feeling Mum's vaginal muscles begin to work against his cock; each stroke of his cock eliciting a moan of pleasure from her mouth into his. Soon she began to move her hips in unison with his and the pace of the thrusts increased as her next orgasm rose within her body until she broke the kiss and screamed, "Oh God, I'm cumming Uncle Jim!"

Jim gently put a hand over her mouth to muffle the cries as her body stiffened under him at the peak of her pleasure. He allowed her to recover while still stiff inside her, "Are you okay Beth?"

She nodded, "Thank you, it felt so good, but you didn't come."

"It's okay," said Uncle Jim, "I will finish myself off if you are too tired to carry on."