A Mother's Promise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked like the cat that just swallowed the canary. So clever, so wise, so coy and oh, so playful. I had never seen my Mom like this and it was so good to see this side of her. She was joking around and it was more like we were equals and not like we were Mother and Son. I was shaken out of that thought as she made the turn into my room and then stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face me.

"Okay," she said, "Go ahead. Here I am."

Her words confused me and I looked at her. She raised her eyebrows and asked "Well?"

"You don't have a clue what I'm talking about, do you?" She asked. Her smile told me I didn't have to worry about it, though.

"I'm, not following you, Mom." I said. It was either my words, or the blank look on my face that answered her question.

"Sometimes," she began, "a girl wants the guy to take the lead and start things off so she can sorta protect her modesty, you know? That way, later on she could reason to herself that she really didn't do anything, it was 'him' that did it. It gives the girl an easy way to say "Yes" without really saying "Yes". So, Bobby, not to sound horribly crude, but if you want my panties, the wet panties I'm wearing right now, the ones you made me cum in...... well..... I think you're going to have to take them off of me yourself."

My cock was throbbing again. It was pushing against the panties she slipped on me and was straining inside my jeans. My hand unconsciously rubbed it as she smiled as if to say "You better get busy if you want them."

With that, she uncrossed her arms and held her hand out to me. I stepped forward and took her hand and she pulled me in front of her. I thought she was going to hug me, but instead, she placed her hands on my shoulders, smiled at me and pressed me down.

At the onset I didn't budge. But once she looked at me with a puzzling look and pressed down even harder, I took the hint and sank to my knees in front of her. Once in position in front of her, I remembered her words about having to take her panties off myself. I scooted in closer to her and as I did, I felt her hands come to the back of my head.

Glancing up, I saw her smile and she pulled my head into her crotch, slightly moving her legs apart and guiding my nose right between her legs. OMG! I was going to have a melt down. Her scent was thick and womanly. Much stronger than before when I was sniffing her panties at the table, the heady aroma emanating from her filled my nostrils and set me on fire.

I heard her moan as I nuzzled my nose into her shorts and pressed into her. I knew my nose was there – pressing directly into the source of her wetness and her beautiful scent. She moaned again, stroking the back of my head saying "You better hurry and take my shorts down."

As my hands went to the waistband of her shorts, she put her legs together to make them easier to pull down, and in one motion, I pulled her shorts all the way down. She steadied herself by leaning on my shoulders and stepped out of them.

As soon as they were off, I sat back and looked at her. I was in awe looking at this wondrous sight. Her panties were slightly creased between her womanly lips and looking closely, it was clear that she was literally drenched with her wetness.

I leaned into her again, aiming my nose to the center.... the center of my mother's panties. She shuffled her feet to where I could see the entire crotch panel and indeed, it was soaked. As I aimed lower and guided my nose to the gusset of her panties, she tilted her pelvis allowing my face to land perfectly in the middle.

I couldn't help myself.... I started to sniff and press my face into her, unconsciously licking and sucking the pussy juice from the saturated material. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feel of her warmth against my face – nuzzling her vagina and smearing her thick juices all over me.

Pulling back, I looked at her and the way the wet material clung to her pussy lips. It was shocking and it was heavenly all at the same time.

"Go ahead," she said, "you can look for a minute if you want to."

My hands went down to the waist of my jeans as I literally ripped my pants open and reached in to pull out my hard cock. She was on display, just for me.... she was my panty model and my panty fantasy and I couldn't resist the urge to stroke myself.

"Sweetheart, pull my panties down so you can see how wet I am." She said. "If you feel you need to touch yourself, then go ahead. We're probably okay on time, Bobby.... I bet your father stopped off at the hardware store before the grocery. I know you want to look..... go ahead and take your time."

Like I was in a dream, my hands floated to the waistband of her panties and I started to pull them down. As I did, she slipped her own hand down inside and nestled one of her fingers between her wet pussy lips. The squishy sounds of her wet condition, no more than twelve inches in front of me, encouraged me to uncover her all the way, so I slid her panties down to her thighs and sat back on my heels to watch her touch herself.

Her mound was lightly covered with brown curly hair. It was obvious that she had trimmed recently, perhaps even shaving her lips a few weeks back. But, sitting so close, I could see her lips clearly and her finger sliding up and down her slit.

Reaching down, I freed my cock while staring intently at her fingers as they traced the path from the entrance of her vagina to the top of her clit. She tried to spread her legs even more so I could see better, but, her panties at her thighs kept that from happening. Reaching out to them, though, I wiggled her panties down her legs and when they were removed, she resumed her pose in front of me...... this time lewdly spreading her legs, sticking her pelvis out and opening her pussy lips with two fingers.

Unable to keep my hands from my cock, I resumed my stroking as she spoke, saying "Is this what you wanted, Bobby? To see my pussy? To see me masturbate? To see my wetness?"

I was too involved with my own masturbation to remark on what she said, but I think the look in my eyes and the way my hand was flying over my cock must have answered her question.

"Here," she said, "let me lay down on your bed so you can watch." She moved around me and lay down on my bed, bringing her feet together as she displayed herself to me. Her whole sex was open to my view and as I sat on the edge of the bed with my cock in one hand and her panties in the other. Pure lust overtook me and I masturbated along with her.

Neither one of us took very long at all. She watching me and me watching her.... both of us masturbating in front of the other....... neither one of us caring about anything else but cumming. It was as if both of us read the other's mind when it was time to climax.

Mine overtook me before I knew it and when I felt that feeling start to build I moaned "I'm going to cum, Mom." She was right with me, and hearing that I was going to cum, she started to thrust three fingers in and out of her pussy. Throwing her head back, she let go herself.

Her knees came up to her chest and opened at the same time I leaned back on the bed and let loose with the first of many ropes of cum streaming out of my cock. Turning my head to look between her legs, I was able to see right into her incredibly wet and glistening pussy as she shook from the strength of her own orgasm.

Finally, we were both done – our orgasms timed perfectly so that we came together. As we both sat up on the bed, side by side, I took her hand in mine and pulled it toward my face. Holding her fingers under my nose and smelling her juices, I couldn't stop what happened next. It only took a second for me to make the decision and once I made it, I opened my mouth and sucked her fingers, one by one until I had cleaned them completely of her pussy juice. The thick wetness was a new taste and texture for me, but, it was wonderful and sexy and new........ I remember thinking "This is what my Mom's pussy tastes like".

In return, she took my right hand in hers and began licking the sperm off my fingers, looking me in the eyes as she did it. I could feel her tongue swirling around each digit and she was moving it in and out as she sucked. OMG, where did my mother learn to do that? Would she ever do that to my... oh, I can't believe I'm even thinking this.... would she suck my cock like that?

Finishing with my fingers, she held my hand to her cheek and said "Better put those in the baggie," pointing to her wet panties, still clutched in my hand, "that is.... if you want to keep them 'fresh'." As I moved to get the baggie, she spoke again saying "Bobby, it wouldn't be right for me to be walking around the house without any panties on, so, would you mind getting me some?"

I was still concentrating on getting her panties folded up and stuffed inside the baggie when she asked again, this time telling me to go into her room and look in her lingerie drawer and find a pair of panties for her to wear. "Something you like," she said, "something you would like to see me in."

After she finished, she made a motion with her hand to sort of "shoo" me away adding that time was short. I turned and ran into her room as she watched. I pulled out the drawer that held her panties and started rifling through her underwear. Finally, a pair of pink silky panties came into view, hiding in the rear corner of the drawer. They were very slinky and soft, and except for the cotton panel at the crotch, they looked like they were completely made of silk. I pulled them out and held them up. The twinge in my cock told me that these would work just fine.

Hurrying back to my room, I found her sitting on the bed, just as I left her. Looking at her, she was smiling a coy smile, with her arms crossed in front of her chest. I held up the pink silky panties to show her which ones I selected and her smile immediately faded. Seeing that, I asked "Wrong ones?"

"Oh, no," she said, ".....it's just that those panties have something of a sentimental value with your father and I, that's all. Once upon a time, he kind of fancied those and it used to be that whenever I wore them.....it was kind of a signal that I wanted to have some, uh....... frisky sex."

"Should I get some different ones?" I asked.

"Hmm, well, I don't know," she mused, "actually, I haven't worn them in such a long time, it might give him a heart attack if he sees me wearing them. But, on the other hand, the way I feel right now..... they just might be exactly I need."

End of Chapter 3. Next: Bobby and his mother set some ground rules.

12