A Mother's Promise Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sherri, are you going to let me make love to you again? Like we did in the shower?" I asked in a soft, low voice. I blew a warm breath down her neck and licked her ear. I felt her shiver and her arms got goose-bumps. I started to thrust my hips into her, causing my cock to push against her anus through her panties. I leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck, again blowing my warm breath on her and I felt her shiver again.

Lowering my voice again, I whispered "Maybe I should just lower your panties and take you right here. You must want it since you're teasing me with your cute little butt."

The next thing I knew, she reached up and turned the stove off and moved the omelet pan over to another burner. She turned and not so gently took my hand and led me into the living room, pointed to the floor and told me to lie down on the carpet. As I got down, she was pulling her panties off and within a matter of seconds, she got down on top of me and sat with lips of her pussy spread across my cock as it lay across my stomach. She reached over to my hands and moved them over my head and held them tightly with her left hand. Then, with her right hand she brought her panties to my mouth and said "Open."

To say I was in shock would be an understatement. No more than thirty seconds ago I was standing behind her rubbing her nipples as she made our breakfast. Now I was lying on the carpet in the living room, my hands pinned above my head and her panties in front of my face. "Open your mouth, Bobby." She repeated.

I opened my mouth and she pushed the wet gusset of her panties into my mouth. "Now suck on them." She said. Still confused, I did what she asked and started to suck on her nearly saturated panties, immediately tasting her juices. She wiggled around on me for a second, adjusting her pussy lips so they straddled my hard cock and then lay down on top of me, her head just to the side of my own.

She started to rub on me and I could feel the slippery wetness of her pussy as it mashed against my hardness. "First of all," she whispered in my ear, "you don't know how hard it's been for me to keep from breaking my promise to your father and fucking you until your cock falls off. Teasing me like that and pushing your cock into my ass, wasn't nice, baby. You got me all worked up and now you need to satisfy me."

"Secondly," she whispered in my ear, "right behind getting a hard cock in my pussy, I like getting it in my butt the best. So in the future, I suggest you don't start poking around back there unless you plan to finish what you start."

"Lastly," she said, "If you ever hope to be a good submissive, you're going to have to learn to read my moods and be ready to pleasure me when I desire it. Like now. So, I want you to lay there and suck Mommy's panties while I rub on your cock and make myself cum. Will you do as I ask, Bobby?"

She lifted herself up and looked at me. I nodded 'yes' and she simply closed her eyes and began to rock back and forth, rubbing herself on my cock. She had a look of determination on her face and between the sounds of her wet pussy rubbing on me and the taste of her saturated panties in my mouth, I was on my way into overload mode. Even though I wasn't inside her, the friction of her pussy on my cock was taking its toll. She got me terribly aroused when we were in her bathroom, sucking me and touching me, but she didn't let me cum. Now, my heart was beating so fast and I felt helpless to do anything other than lay here and let her do anything she wanted to me. The thought crossed my mind that in any other situation, another man would think he was being mis-treated – having to suck panties and having his hands held down. But, me, I loved it. I was in heaven.

The feeling was amazing. It was exciting and new. It was that instant that I recalled what she said about being submissive and giving up control. There was nothing we were doing right now that I could control. She was in total control of me and I was loving it so much that I was about to cum. I tried to hold off – I tried to think about something else, but it wasn't working. Then she whispered to me again, saying: "Are you getting close, baby? Is Mommy going to make you cum?"

I was only able to mumble as I sucked her panties, still able to taste her nectar as I sucked. She lifted up and hovered over me as she put all her weight down on my cock. "Bobby." She said loudly.

I opened my eyes to look at her as she thrust her crotch against my pole. "Don't cum before me, baby." She said.

"I'm almost there, I'm almost there.... don't you dare cum until I do." She panted.

Too late - I was there. I was already at a bursting point. My head was thrashing back and forth and I was clenching my muscles and trying to delay it as much as I could. And just when I knew I was losing the battle, she erupted on top of me.

She pulled my hands from over my head and placed them on her breasts, cradled softly inside her baby-doll. "Pinch my nipples, baby." She pleaded. Even though she was moving wildly on top of me, I latched onto her nipples and I pinched them – I pinched them hard. And when I did, She screamed again: "Oh holy fuck! I'm cumming."

"Oh, fuck! Bobby!" She screamed. "Let it go now, baby, let it go.... cum with Mommy, sweetheart. Let me feel your hot sperm shooting out of your beautiful cock."

She didn't have to ask twice and it was my pleasure to unload my cum. I let myself go limp as my cock throbbed and spit out its hot load of sperm coating both our genitals and adding to the wetness where we were semi-joined.

When it was over, she pulled her panties from my mouth and looked down on me. She leaned forward and kissed me, asking "Was that too extreme for you, sweetheart?" She asked. "I wanted to try something to give you an idea of how it might feel to be in a situation where you weren't in control. When we were standing at the stove and you were poking me, well, it just seemed like an excellent opportunity to surprise you."

In answer to her question, I grabbed her face and brought it down to mine and kissed her feverishly. When our kiss ended, I said "That was absolutely a-fucking-mazing. No shit, Mom. I felt like I had a monster cum and I actually held off until you told me I could cum. I felt like I wasn't in control, but I also felt like it wasn't important to be in control, either – because I knew you were in control for me."

"So you liked it?" She asked.

"Oh, yes." I answered, still trying to catch my breath.

"You're not scared off by any of this?" She replied.

"No." I said. "Not in the least."

"Well, good," she said, "there's just one more thing I want you to do then....."

She rose up partially off of me and both our eyes went down to our genitals. There was a pool of cum and pussy juice all over me and her pubic hair was sopping with our combined mixture of sperm and pussy lube. She smiled as she inched her knees up toward my head and then without saying a word, straddled my head and hovered her pussy directly above my face. "Lick me, sweetheart. Show me how much you love me by cleaning me up. This is good training for our visit to Uncle Mike's house, sweetheart, so show me what a good job you can do."

She lowered her pussy toward my mouth and I watched a drop of our juices gather on the lowest edges of her pussy lips. The drop grew, and as it got to be big enough to drop under its own weight, I reached up and put my hands around her haunches and drew her pussy down to my mouth and sucked. I became a human vacuum cleaner, licking and sucking every inch of her. There wasn't one moment that I thought about stopping – and she assisted me by sliding forward and back so I could clean her thoroughly. At one point, she moved up even more and reached back to pull apart her butt cheeks. She didn't assist me by moving it closer to my mouth, so I moved her myself, which drew an audible gasp from her mouth as she hovered over me. Having been in the shower not more than 30 minutes ago, I was confident she was clean, but licking her there was more symbolic in nature than it was submissive in response. Still, I wanted her to know that I would unconditionally do what she asked me to do.

During the whole episode, I had some fleeting thoughts about sucking down my own cum, but all I could taste was her pussy juice – maybe I blocked out the rest, I'm not sure. I do know my adrenaline level was up and for someone that wasn't in control of anything, I felt more aware and more in control than ever. My senses were heightened and I was hitting on all cylinders. Maybe it was the fact that I was a horny young kid or maybe it was the simple fact that I loved and trusted her, being more than happy to let her take control.

12