A Mother's Promise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I didn't understand. But I could see my mom was trying to coach me by slightly nodding her head up and down, so I told my aunt I understood.

"You're such a smart boy, Bobby." Aunt Brenda replied.

Aunt Brenda pulled my hand from between her legs and told me to step out of my panties. As my mother let Aunt Brenda's skirt fall back in place, my aunt reached around to her side and unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor. Stepping out of it and positioning herself even closer to me than she was before, Aunt Brenda spread her legs and reached for my hand again.

Placing my hand palm up into her wet crotch, she pushed on my fingers and I felt them melt into the soft white fabric of her wet panties. Continuing to work my fingers between her labia, she started talking to me.

"The kind of panty you had on is called a bikini, Bobby. The kind I'm wearing now is called a "brief'. Your uncle and I buy these because he and I wear the same size, and we share. He needs a little more coverage to hold him in, so the brief works out for us the best. These are nylon. Can you feel how soft they are, Bobby?"

She let go of my hand, so I started to pull it away. Feeling my hand leaving her crotch, she reached down and grabbed my wrist and thrust my hand back between her legs. My mom sat down to the left of me, put her right arm around my shoulder and leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"She wants you to feel her, but she doesn't want to hold your hand there herself, sweetheart. So," mom said, "just press your fingers into her and feel all around, but, don't go inside her panties yet. We'll wait until she's dying for it. I'll tell you when."

"She's easy to read," mom added, "I'll walk you through it, just do what I say."

Mom shifted around so she could be more comfortable as she whispered instructions in my ear. At the same time, her left hand went into my lap and latched onto my cock as it pointed up lewdly from between my legs.

I gasped as my mother touched me. She wasn't jacking me; rather, she was squeezing me and releasing without moving her fist up and down. It felt nice to have her hand there and I saw Aunt Brenda looking down to see what my mom was doing.

"Sweetie," my mom whispered, "using only your middle finger, feel for the slit between her pussy lips. Once you find it, start rubbing back and forth in that slit until you make a valley between her lips. That's right Bobby, just like that."

"Be careful you don't touch her clit yet," mom explained further, "she needs a few minutes of warming up before you touch her there. Just keep moving your finger the way you are now. While you're doing that, I'll tell you some helpful hints about your aunt..."

She kept whispering to me as I rubbed my aunt's pussy, pushing more and more of her yellow nylon panties up into her slit. She was saturated now, and her thick, shiny lubrication was all over my fingers. "Your aunt has the biggest clit I've ever seen, baby. When she lies down, we'll open her pussy up, and you'll see for yourself. It's probably about the thickness of my little finger and sticks out a half inch when you pull her lips apart. I'm not kidding, sweetie, it looks just like a little dick. And it's big enough to suck.... You can get your lips around it and everything. Plus, she squirts, Bobby." She said. "Not every time, but sometimes if she's been touched a lot, she'll squirt when she cums. I've actually held her lips open and watched her squirt. Your dad likes to watch her squirt - it makes him hard as hell"

My fingers had created a deep furrow between my aunt's legs and the sounds of my fingers as they worked against her saturated nylon panties sounded like waves lapping up against the shore line. Aunt Brenda was sopping wet.

"Okay, now listen to me before you do this, sweetie." Mother whispered in my ear. "In one motion, I want you to slip your finger under the crotch panel of her panties and push it right into her pussy. You don't have to be gentle, she likes it a little rough..... just push it in as far as you can. Remember, just dip your finger under her panties and then push all the way in. Believe me, she'll love that and she's wet enough. Go ahead and do it when you're ready."

I rubbed my aunt for a few more seconds, pressing my finger between her lips on each stroke, then as my mom suggested, I abruptly snaked my finger under her panties, through the folds of her pussy and then pushed my finger up into her as far as I could. Aunt Brenda let out a loud gasp and thrust herself down on my finger. Her eyes were clamped shut and she was bucking herself against my finger. "Now, reach up with your thumb and rub her clit in a circle." Mom whispered.

Aunt Brenda's bucking stopped and she ground herself down against my hand forcing my thumb into direct pressure against her clit. "Okay," mom whispered, "when she gets like this, she's close to cuming. If you want to see her squirt, you're going to have to get her on her back so you can kiss or lick her pussy. If you wait too much longer, she's going to cum while she's riding your finger."

"I have to warn you, though," she whispered softly as she started to jack me, "she told me she was going home to have a quickie with Uncle Mike after I left here this morning." Upon telling me that, she lowered her head and took my solid cock in her mouth. Aunt Brenda opened her eyes and smiled at me, never stopping her grind against my finger.

Almost as if they exchanged some type of secret, invisible signal, Aunt Brenda reached out and stroked my cheek saying, "Do you want to eat my pussy, Bobby?"

"Yes." I panted in reply. Even before I had a chance to think about what I was saying, my mouth opened and I said it. As soon as I did, my mom's head came up from my cock. Almost immediately, she stood up and pulled me up with her.

As if on cue, Aunt Brenda took my place on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest and opened her legs. In the flash of an instant, I was looking down at the flooded gusset of her yellow nylon panties as it covered her heated vagina.

I felt my mom's hand on the back of my neck gently pushing me down. "Go ahead, baby," she coaxed, "she's waiting. You don't want her to cool down, do you?"

I gave in to her, allowing her to guide me down to the floor at the edge of the bed. Once I was down, I felt her hand on the back of my head making the decision for me, and steering me down to my aunt's panty covered pussy.

When my nose came in contact with her panties, I dived right in. I had licked my mother through her panties many times and it was something I craved, so I didn't hesitate. I buried my nose into the nylon crevice between her lips and I nuzzled down into her labia as far as her panties would let me. Instinct took over and without another thought, I started to lick, suck, kiss and nibble on her through the soft yellow nylon.

I felt my mom brush against my side as she got down on her knees next to me. "Take her panties off now, sweetie," she said as she leaned down, "don't waste time doing it, just grab the sides and pull straight up her legs. Then put your hands to the side of her pussy lips, spread her pussy open wide and suck on her clit."

Like a machine, I did exactly as she said. In a matter of seconds, I stripped her panties off, opened her vagina up and took her clit in my mouth. My gawd, her clit was massive. I held it between my lips and flicked it back and forth with my tongue. Then I closed my mouth around it and sucked it liked it was a thick, long nipple.

"That's it," mom coached, "you're getting her there, baby. Keep sucking her clit. It's almost like a little cock, sweetie. Doesn't that feel nasty, Bobby? Sucking her cock-clit after Uncle Mike came in her just a few hours ago? I bet you're sucking up some of his cum right now. It's good isn't it?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer! My head was spinning and I was like a mad man munching down on my aunt's pussy, sliding my lips and tongue over her clit like I guess I would do if it was a cock.

I felt my aunt buck under me and her hands went to the side of my face and she pushed me away. "Quick, Bobby," mother said, "spread her open and watch!"

I spread open Aunt Brenda's pussy and watched in amazement as she grunted and then a short, thick stream of clear liquid shot up about eight inches out of her pussy. A second later, she let go another oozing trickle of juice that pooled all over her pussy and then ran down the crack of her butt and disappeared into the bedspread. Aunt Brenda was shaking under the force of her climax and all I wanted to do was watch her cum.

My mom, though, had another agenda.

She reached over to pick up Aunt Brenda's panties. Quickly finding the gusset, she turned the inside of the panel toward me and raised it to my mouth. "Lean back," she said, "open your mouth and keep still for a minute."

Following her instructions, I sat back on my haunches and opened my mouth. When I did, she put the sopping wet crotch panel of Aunt Brenda's panties in my mouth and told me to suck. "Suck 'em clean, sweetheart," she whispered, "suck out all that sweet pussy juice and your uncle's cum. If you do a good job, it'll be your turn to cum next."

Aunt Brenda was lying there panting, but she crooked her head so she could see me sucking her panty clean. She held her legs open for me, allowing me to look right into her pussy while I sucked. "Oh, Sherri," she gasped, "he's a really good pussy licker."

"Told ya." My mother answered proudly.

After I sucked my aunt's panties for a minute or so, mom pulled them from my mouth and told me to stand up. While still on her knees, and with my aunt looking on, she held up Aunt Brenda's panties for me to see.

"The secret to doing this," she explained, "is that you don't stretch the panties before you twist them up. If the twist isn't perfect, they'll be too tight and it will hurt your penis. Watch how I do this."

I watched as my mom slowly twisted Aunt Brenda's panties until they looked like a piece of nylon rope. Holding the ends, she looped the length of the now twisted panties around my cock.

"You have to wrap these loosely," she demonstrated, "right around this ridge here at the crown of your cock. You can't let it slip down the shaft if you ever do this yourself, Bobby. For this to work right, it has to be right in this little ridge."

"Then," she said, "while keeping it in place, simply make a loose knot and tie the panties in place around your cock....... just like that..... and then knot it again to keep it in place down in that ridge."

I looked down at my cock to see Aunt Brenda's twisted panties tied around my cock, right up against my cock head. "Does it hurt?" Mom asked.

"No," I answered, "it feels snug, but it doesn't hurt."

"Bobby," Aunt Brenda said, "I've seen her do this at least a hundred times and every time she does it, it works perfectly. I, on the other hand, could never do it right."

"Oh shush, Brenda." Mom replied. "You're just jealous because I can make your husband cum harder than you can."

They both crinkled their noses at each other and laughed. "Don't mind us, sweetie," my mom said, "we kid each other all the time like that."

Pointing to the panties tied around my cock, she continued explaining. "The idea here is that the panties get loosely wrapped around your penis, and then you put a knot in them. As you get close to cuming, your penis will expand right here, and the soft panties will comfortably constrict you enough to keep anything from coming out. Now, don't worry, you'll get to have your orgasm, but your cum won't be able to escape. Well, not yet anyway" "Then," she said, "when we take the panties off you, you'll get to experience a feeling most men have never felt -- not in their whole life. We'll help you when it's time for that."

"But, right now," mom said, "we need to make you cum."

Speaking to my aunt, mom asked "Do you want 'up' or 'down'?"

"Since he's your son, I'll be nice and take down." My aunt answered.

"But, we switch at the end, okay?" My mom asked.

"Sure." Aunt Brenda said. "I guess that's only fair."

"Thanks, I owe you one." Mom replied.

That said, my aunt got on her knees in front of me. Mom stood to my right side and wrapped her hand around my pole. Aunt Brenda grabbed my waist and scooted up until she was within an inch of my cock.

"Ready?" Mom asked me.

It seemed weird to me, but just looking down at my aunt and seeing how close she was to my raging hardon, I knew it was going to be interesting. "I'm more than ready." I answered.

It was clear to me that my aunt and mom had done this together many times before. Maybe with my uncle, or perhaps my dad, but once I thought about it, they probably did it with both of them. I didn't care much -- I just wanted to cum.

The first one to move was Aunt Brenda. She leaned forward and covered my cock head with her mouth. I could feel the warmth of her lips as they wrapped around me. She flooded her mouth with warm saliva and began swishing her tongue over me and applying light suction. At the same time, my mom began to jack me, stroking me fully from the base all the way up to where the panties were tied around my cock head.

The combination of my aunt's suction and the feeling of my mother masturbating me was enough to make me want to shoot immediately. Plus, the sight of my aunt looking up at me with my cock in her mouth was a major turn-on, just by itself.

Mom's hand was masterful, speeding up and slowing down in time with my moans. Almost as if she could sense the stage of my excitement, she also increased or decreased the strength of her grip in order to vary the sensations I was getting.

"I'm proud of you, Bobby." She said while she jacked me. "You didn't even flinch when you found out Uncle Mike's sperm was inside your aunt's pussy. He can cum a lot, so I'm sure you lapped up some of his cum when you were eating her."

"And you've done so well today." She added. "First with your sister, and now with your aunt. Letting me pull your panties down and showing you off naked to both of them. I know you like to feel helpless and exposed, baby, and that's okay. We're going to have to do much more of that, sweetheart. I bet we can get your aunt to help us with that, too."

My aunt moaned, then nodded her head slightly, as if she was agreeing with my mom's statement. I was getting closer and closer to cuming, and as she jacked me, she varied her technique less and less until she was steadily jacking me at the same rate, knowing full well it would push me to the end.

"I hope you're going to let me take you shopping for lingerie soon, sweetie." She whispered in my ear. "I think I need to take you in the changing room with the sales girl and have her measure you and make you try on all kinds of bras and panties while she watches. We'll go in and out, opening the door a lot.... letting everyone outside see you standing in there naked, waiting to try something else on. You might have to masturbate in front of the sales girl and I to make your erection go down. You know, most girls have a secret desire to see a man do that...... and I bet you would cum all over, shooting everywhere, covering the floor with all your hot cum...."

It was at that point where I lost it. Between my mom's steady jacking, the things she was whispering in my ear and my aunt's sucking -- my senses became overloaded and I finally felt that build up start in my balls and the first convulsion of my cock.

"I feel it, baby." Mom said. "Don't squeeze it back, sweetheart. Just let it come now. You've been waiting all day for this, so just let it come."

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" I moaned.

"That's it, baby." She said. "Cum for mommy now."

"Gawd, I'm cumming." I panted.

My cock convulsed and shook. It lurched against my aunt's lips, but she never let go. I felt my whole body spasm time after time and my climax over took me and gave me the relief I needed. When my cock stopped throbbing, my mom stopped jacking me and Aunt Brenda pulled away from my cock.

"Anything leak out?" My mom asked, looking down at Aunt Brenda.

"Not a drop." My aunt answered.

Aunt Brenda then got up and stood on the left side of me, rubbing my back. "Damn, Sherri, he's still hard!" My aunt observed.

"Just give him a minute," mom answered, "let's see if it works."

She was right. After I caught my breath and had a chance to recover from the awesome orgasm, my cock was starting to droop.

"You better hurry, Sherri." Aunt Brenda observed, pointing to my deflating erection.

Mom smiled and laid down on the edge of the bed. Aunt Brenda sat down next to her and once they were situated, mom waved me over to her saying, "Come over here and stand with your penis hanging over my face, baby."

I took the two or three steps to reach her and stopped with my softening dong hanging over her mouth. She reached up and carefully pinched my cock between her thumb and forefinger, right behind the head.

"Okay," she said to my aunt, "see if it will just slip off the end, would you?"

Aunt Brenda reached over and hooked her fingers behind the knot of the panties. With one flick of her finger, the panty ring popped off my soft cock and fell on my mom's chest.

"You're going to love this, sweetheart." She said. Then, smiling up at me, I watched as my mom positioned my cock directly over her opened mouth and released her fingers.

There was no way I could have been ready for what I felt. It was like I got to cum again, but the feeling was so much different. A stream of thick white cum flowed from my cock and emptied out into her mouth. As the cum poured out of me, the sensation at the very tip of my cock was mind-blowing, like nothing I have ever felt before. I literally felt every viscous drop as it passed through the tip of my penis and I shuddered as it kept flowing out of me. Trying to stand still for her, I moaned, in total awe of the pleasure focused at the end of my now limp cock. It was nothing short of fucking amazing.

When my flow stopped, she milked the last few drops of sperm from my cock and shook them down into her opened mouth. I wasn't expecting much more, but, Aunt Brenda got off the bed and told me to lie down next to my mom. Then, very slowly, mom rolled over onto her stomach next to me, leaned over me and smiled. I knew what was going to happen next.

"Open your mouth, my little man-niece." My aunt said, giggling. "Now you get to have one of the best kisses you'll ever have."

I opened my mouth, and when I did, my mom opened hers, too. A small trickle of my cum dripped into my mouth from between her slightly opened lips. Then she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed like lovers, passing the cum back and forth between us as we rolled around on the bed, first with her on top of me and then with me atop her. Our faces were covered with the remnants of my ejaculation, mixed with the mixture of mutual slobber from our mouths.

What an incredibly moving experience it was to kiss her. The closeness, love and caring I felt for her at that exact moment filled my heart and was all I longed for. "I love you." I said, once we were able to catch our breath.

"And I love you, too, sweetheart." She answered.

"Okay, you two," Aunt Brenda said, interrupting our tender moment, "let's try to get this place straightened up and get ourselves presentable so we can move to phase two."

"Phase two?" I asked.

"Well, you don't think we came all the way over here just to make you cum, do you?" Mom asked.

My aunt got off the bed and disappeared into another room for a few minutes. When she came back, she was holding two washcloths in one hand and two pairs of panties in her other hand.

"You guys are such messy kissers." Aunt Brenda said. "Here," she added, "tossing a washcloth to my mom and one to me, "wipe your faces off and I think you need to straighten your clothes." She said, pointing to my mom.