A Moving Experience: Dani DeVine's Diary 2

Story Info
Dani & Derrie merge their households.
1.9k words
4
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astazia
astazia
1 Followers

Hello again, diary. Last time we talked I had just met sexy film producer Derrick Sexton at the premiere of his film “Down and Dirty.” After a few rough moments we really hit it off and have been going at it hot and heavy ever since. Soon after that first explosive meeting Derrie asked me to move in with him, and after much creative persuasion I eventually said yes. I had never moved in with a man before—or had one move in with me. But a few months of frantic rushing back and forth between our respective residences before work and I was ready to set up house.

The momentous day finally arrived. I spent the night in the apartment so I’d be there when the movers arrived. It was a hot day and I’d asked the electric company to leave the power on so we could have air conditioning for moving out and for the maid while she cleaned out the place. Frustratingly the whole area lost power—a rolling blackout—even before the movers got there. I sent Eliana, our maid, home and told her to call my office tomorrow to make other arrangements for the final cleaning. As she was leaving the truck pulled in and three hunks in gray shirts with their names embroidered on them arrived.

The leader, a well-built ebony man called Reno, grabbed a roll of stickers and tossed a clipboard to a tall red-haired guy named Gage. The third man, a stocky Latino called Lance, opened the back of the van and unloaded quilted pads and a hand-truck. It took Reno and Gage about 20 minutes to tag my belongings, while Lance stood outside and smoked while reading a dirty magazine. Soon after they began to pack the van, the sweat started pouring and they removed their gray shirts. Gage and Lance had on tanks, which accentuated their muscular forearms, but Reno worked bare-chested sweat glistening on his well-defined muscles. It was hard to take my eyes off them, so I was relieved when Derrie sped up.

Derrie had been out of town setting up a location, but had promised he’d make it in time to help close out the apartment. He looked so sexy in his tight t-shirt and even tighter torn jeans; they molded exactly to his lean, tan body. After our hello kiss I looked up into his emerald eyes and asked him to load the two boxes of “extra fragile” items I had personally packed into my car. He flashed me a dashing white smile; his perfect pecs flexed as he picked the heavy cartons up to carry out. The moving men had nothing on my guy.

The movers quickly finished loading the truck; they left with the furniture and other boxes and were planning to stop for lunch before meeting us at Derrie’s townhouse. I headed in to go through the apartment to be sure nothing was left behind in the cabinets and closets. I finished checking the cloak closet, the powder room, the office, and the kitchen for leavings; all was clear. Derrie came back in as I was heading for the bedroom and shouted that he was grabbing the last beer from the ‘fridge; I shouted back to come share it with me.

I checked the closet and shelves; only things there were three hangers and a single stocking. Then I headed into the bath. There were no windows in the bathroom, so I had to feel my way through the cabinets. I was crouched over looking under the sink when Derrie snuck up behind me and goosed me with the cold beer bottle. I giggled and reached into the dark corner of the cabinet; my hand closed over something soft, and hard. I pulled out my little blue jelly friend and showed it to him. Shoving Blue in my pocket I grinned up at Derrie; I had almost forgotten this since I hadn’t really needed it lately. I ran my hand over Derrie’s crotch to emphasize why. He pulled me to him and kissed me, but I pulled away—it was hot and crowded in the dark little bathroom; not to mention leaning over the toilet wasn’t my idea of a prime location for hanky-panky.

Derrie could fix that. Grabbing my hand he dragged me into the empty bedroom; no maid, no furniture, no draperies, nothing was in our way. I took the beer and guzzled the rest of it, rubbing the cold bottle over my face and neck while Derrie began unzipping my jean shorts. Finishing the beer off I lay back on the carpet and let him pull them away. He kissed the soft mound between my legs, and then moved up to lick my pale belly and push up my old t-shirt. I moaned as Derrie undid the front clasp on my bra and grabbed my freed breasts. I started to take off his shirt, too, but he stopped me; he wanted to do me first. Hardly objecting I removed my top and bra; naked but for my thong, I sighed and lay back to receive his ministrations.

Derrie kissed me again, his tongue lapping in my mouth and down my neck. He sucked my ears and nibbled on my collarbone, all the while squeezing my tits or rubbing my pubis through my panties. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations; I felt his fingers dip into my wet pussy and heard the familiar buzz of ole blue. Derrie pulled my thong to the side, and gently inserted the pulsing vibrator into my love box. It was a new feeling having someone else vibe me, but a good one. I rocked against the heel of his hand on my clit; Derrie was pumping Blue into me. It was odd, but I didn’t want him to stop. He laughed and leaned over to suck my clit. He licked and sucked, vibed and pumped. I was building up to an enormous orgasm and he loved watching me writhe. Finally the rising heat pulsing in me burst and a wave of cool spasms overtook my body. Derrie slowly pulled the vibrator from deep within me, gently rubbed my aching pussy, and twisted Blue to off.

I felt like jelly, but it was his turn. I sat up and kissed him teasing his lips and tongue with my teeth, then began to undress him. I started at the top, pulling his t-shirt up over his head and nibbling my way down his body. I bit his nipples, frenched his naval, then licked down to his belt; I undid it and unzipped his fly, kissing his cock through the opening as I went. Derrie helped me remove his Levis and under shorts together; I pushed him back on the carpet and climbed astride him. I teased his engorged bulb with my tongue; I rubbed his shaft between my breasts; I grabbed his balls hard and rolled them in my hand.

Derrie was moaning and grabbing for my breasts. I let him cop a quick feel, kissed him on the tip of the nose, then turned away. I put my fingers into my own wet pussy and taking the liquid, rubbed it on Derrie’s cock, then on Blue. I twisted it on, and lovingly teased Derrie’s pouch—squeezing Blue between his balls. I pumped him there for a minute and Derrie’s reaction was getting me all hot again. So I climbed on his upright pole and began bouncing and grinding. Soon it was too difficult to hold the vibrator so I let it go; I wanted to concentrate on giving Derrie the best flesh session ever. We rocked and panted, heaved and rolled, until I could feel his cum tremors and I spasmed in response.

Blue was long since massaging the floor, so I shut it off and shoved the vibrator back into my shorts on the pile of clothes. We cuddled a while, and then got up to dress; we both had massive rug burn. I glanced at Derrie’s watch and threw him his pants; we needed to hurry or the moving guys would be waiting at the townhouse. Dressed, I locked the door behind us and we got in our respective cars – his sexy black beauty and my all business gold Camry—for the trip to the townhouse.

Sure enough Reno, Gage and Lance were waiting when we got there. I apologized lamely about the lack of air conditioning at the apartment and being late, but offered them beer and the use of the hot tub when they had unloaded. That perked up their spirits and they efficiently finished the job while I ran to the store for more beer. Arriving back at the townhouse, I found Derrie and the muscular moving men already in the tub. They loved Derrie’s movies and were having a great time talking about cars, jugs, and how great movie explosions were. I brought them each a beer, and then dumped the rest with ice in the cooler placing it within easy reach of the tub.

When asked which movie they’d like to see they, of course, said “Down and Dirty.” Derrie smiled and winked at me—a good choice full of good memories. I went in to get the DVD and my swimsuit. The DVD was a snap to find, but my clothes were not unpacked yet and I couldn’t locate the top to my suit. Going back out to the hot tub I popped the disk in and whispered into Derrie’s ear, but he just looked up at me and pointed out that none of them had tops on either. OK, but I kept my bra on until I was under the water; the guys all whistled as I threw it up over the side. Once the movie started they were really into it. Derrie, seeing they were enjoying the show but having it practically memorized himself, turned his attention to me.

He pulled me onto his lap and began fondling my breasts and kissing my neck. He was getting hard under me, and freed himself from his shorts. Untying my bikini bottom he let it fall to the floor of the tub and maneuvered until his cock was fully within my pussy. It felt so good, just sitting there, joined with the water rolling and boiling all around us. Lance, Gage and Reno were still engrossed in the film, so I leaned back on Derrie and let him go to it. My eyes closed as he bounced me on his lap; reaching down I rubbed my clit and encircled his stiff blade where it entered me. In and out, in and out he went. The rhythm and the water made me forget everything else but the perfect feeling of Derrie inside me. Soon I was coming and I gasped; soon Derrie was coming and he gasped. I arched my back and the globes of my breasts rose above the hot water. I squealed as the cooler air hit them. Then I heard clapping and whistling, but the movie wasn’t over. Sometime while we were coupling, the men had begun to watch us instead of the film.

Lance and Gage were very complimentary about our technique and Reno, winking, suggested we should put that into Derrie’s next picture. It was a little embarrassing as I retrieved my bikini bottom and exited the tub. Derrie’s t-shirt was the closest piece of clothing, so I quickly pulled it over my head before turning around. By then the movie was again the center of their attention and things were getting back to normal. Before our movers left we ordered pizza and shared more beer. Derrie was going to tip them, too, but Reno turned it down. He said they’d never forget us; it had been quite a moving experience.

astazia
astazia
1 Followers