A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

"If you spent the weekend with my parents that I just did," Michelle told her, "you wouldn't be in doubt. I'm not, I want more times with them."

"I don't have much family that we could expand to. A brother and sister, both with grown children," Rachel said. "We're on good terms, but not close."

"Maybe you should visit my mom and dad for a couple of days. Just to see how wonderful it is to expand your horizons."

"Maybe," replied Rachel. "How do you think Mike will take all this?"

"Ok, I hope," replied Michelle. "Why don't we tell him everything this evening? Tell him what the future is likely to bring."

"Will he, or even you or I, get jealous?" Rachel wondered.

"I hope not," Michelle replied. "Why don't we start with our new ways tonight? You come for dinner, and stay the night. Our house is bigger, so I think that would be the best for all three of us together. You can start moving in tomorrow. In fact, you can bring clothes and toiletries tonight."

"Ok, that sounds like it will work," Rachel responded. "Now, how do we finish what we started? Personally, as much as I'd like to continue right now, I'd feel like I was cheating on Mike. But once he knows that we will be lovers, I don't think he has to be there every time."

"I think you're right, Rachel. Let's wait until tonight. Right now, let's get some lunch."

The two women went to a local coffee shop for lunch. They felt a closeness. More so than before. There was also a feeling of adventure. They were going to new places in their life. Back at Rachel's, after lunch, they watched some more video. They were careful not to get too hot and horny.

"Wear something sexy tonight, Rachel, but not too sexy. I'll do the same. I'll stop for carry out on the way home. Is barbecue ok?"

"Yes, especially brisket. Mike loves it," Rachel replied. "Let's give the condemned man a hearty meal."

Mike came home from work to smell the dinner warming in the oven. He kissed his wife and hugged her hard. He was still happy that their marriage had survived. His mother had been on his mind all day. He wanted their relationship to continue. He hoped he could find a way.

"Your mother is coming for dinner, Mike." Michelle told him. "Why don't you go change?"

Mike showered. He shaved carefully and put on casual clothes. He didn't know what to expect at dinner. Apparently, his wife and his mother had got together some time during the day. She was in the kitchen with Michelle when he came back there after his shower.

The meal went well. The women were friendly and laughing with each other as if they shared a private joke.

"Maybe they do," thought Mike.

Michelle served coffee after the dinner dishes were cleared.

"We need to have a talk, Mike," Michelle said. "You, your mother, and I."

Mike looked at his mother. She was smiling at him.

"We are all going to live together, Mike," Michelle stated. "I have invited your mother to move in with us. She has accepted."

"I am very happy that Michelle and I could agree to both love you," Rachel said. "She has more to tell you."

"Mike, I found out that there are incestuous relationships in my own family. They began quite recently, but it looks like they will continue. My parents, my aunts and my cousin David are all involved. And now I am, too."

Mike looked shocked at her last statement. Did she cheat on him? Then, like his mother, he realized that it was a bit ridiculous to think that.

"Your mother is going to be sleeping with us. All three of us will be making love together," Michelle continued.

Mike looked at his mother again. He was feeling confused.

"Yes, Mike," Rachel told him, "You will make love to both of us. And we will make love to each other. We want to work towards a true group marriage. A union of love.

"It is new to me, and almost as new to Michelle. We have much to learn. Tonight will be an adventure for me. The start of the learning experience."

Michelle put in, "Eventually, we will want to integrate with the rest of the family. You have many adventures in your future."

Mike looked from one woman to the other and back again. To his mother he said, "I never thought you had any desire to make love with women, Mom."

He turned to his wife and said, "I never thought you did either, Michelle."

His mother answered first. "I never did Mike. Not until today."

Michelle told him, "I need to tell you something about the women in my family." She told him all about the dreams.

"It sounds like my future has been decided for me," Mike said when she had finished. "But it is a future I would have picked for myself, if given a choice. I love you both."

Both women were overjoyed. They smothered him with kisses. Leading him to the living room, they sat on the couch with Mike between them. They embraced him, stroked and kissed to show their love.

Michelle asked Mike to get his mother's bag from her car and take it to the bedroom. While he was gone the two women hugged each other.

"I'm excited," Rachel said, "and a nervous wreck, too."

"I know, I was the same way," Michelle responded. "I'm not over it yet. I guess I have a little more experience than you. So, why don't you follow my lead? We'll learn more as we go along. I think if we just do what we would like for ourselves, we'll probably be on the right track."

"OK," Rachel responded. Mike returned to the living room as she spoke. They moved apart so he could sit between them.

"This is new to all of us," Mike said. "Would you two like to go get ready for bed? Or should we all go together? Or maybe you'd like to watch a video."

Michelle and Rachel looked at each other.

"I think we should all go together," Rachel said. Michelle nodded in agreement.

"Mike, Rachel and I have to consummate our union first," Michelle added. "You should be there."

Mike stood and held out a hand to both of them. In the bedroom, they all undressed. They laid on the bed with Rachel in the middle. Rachel kissed Mike, then turned to Michelle. Soft kisses turned passionate. Hands kneaded tits and tweaked nipples. They caressed wet pussies.

The women slid down on the bed to give themselves room. Mike moved over on the bed to be out of their way. That didn't seem like enough space for them so he rose and sat in a chair. Watching his wife and mother make love was an exciting and erotic experience. His already hard dick was pulsating from the beat of blood rushing into it.

The women were licking thighs, legs spread lewdly. An invitation. Each gazed at the other's muff. The first Rachel had ever seen in a romantic setting. Only the second for Michelle. They absorbed the scents of each other. The strong musky fragrance of desire.

It was Rachel who tasted Michelle first. Her tongue flicked out to lick at the beads of Michelle's juices. She sampled them, wondering, shyly. She had often tasted her own juices on Mike's tongue and lips, but she was curious about another woman's taste. She found it interesting, and not at all unpleasant.

After the experiences of the day... Watching the videos. The caresses and petting. The hot session on the couch. Rachel knew she wanted to make love with Michelle. She was quite certain Michelle felt the same about her. She didn't even realize that her tongue had slid between Michelle's puffy labia. It was only the gasp from her son's wife that told her. She didn't hesitate after that.

Michelle, too, gazed at Rachel's pussy. She brought her face close. To inhale the scent, to feel the want, the desire, the need. She gasped as she felt Rachel's tongue slip through the lips of her pussy. She was surprised that Rachel, with her inexperience, had not waited for her to show the way.

"She did it," Michelle exulted. She knew that in that instant Rachel was a member of her family.

Michelle did not hesitate further. She buried her face in the folds of Rachel's pussy. Her tongue slid over the petals, to the clit, into the tunnel.

Mike watched, captivated. The bare asses of two desirable women swirled on the bed. Tits flashed as they turned. Her on top, then the other, side by side. They made love to each other with heat and passion. Gasps of pleasure. Cries of exhilaration. Cries of fulfilment. Bodies quivered as orgasms flashed through them.

They stopped when Rachel had enough. She was replete. She pulled back from Michelle. Michelle, when she sensed Rachel's withdrawal, drew back also. The two women laid together. They held each other. Their heads rested on the other's thigh.

They moved, after a brief rest, back to the head of the bed. They held each other, kissed and exchanged the tastes of their juices. Mike went back to the bed to lay together with the two women in his life. Michelle was next to him. She climbed over him so that he was between herself and his mother.

"Your mother first," Michelle told him softly. She wanted to watch. It would be one more step on the road to a united family. On the path that Michelle had planned for them all. The future she had experienced at her parents. That she wanted for herself and her lovers, Rachel and Mike.

Rachel heard her and rolled onto her side to face Mike. He laid on his back, an arm around each of the women. Rachel's hand traveled over his chest, his abs. He was quite muscular despite having a desk job. She felt his cock, hard, the pulse beating in it. She thought of the comfortably full feeling it gave her. The bliss when she felt his hot cum gush into her pussy. She wanted him now. A perfect complement to the love she had just exchanged with his wife.

She reached across him. She pulled him to her, to lie on top of her. She reached for his cock as she felt it at her slit. She guided him and led him to her heat. To fill her pussy. To fuck her. His mother.

She turned her head to see Michelle watching. She did not mind. In fact, she was entranced by the thought of all three of them united.

She gasped in joy as Mike's hard cock filled her. She clasped him, her legs over his butt, ankles hooked. Her arms pulled his face to hers for wet wild kisses. Tongues danced and twisted. She lifted her hips so that he was thrusting almost straight down into her. She knew he wouldn't last long. He was too aroused. But she wanted his cum, his hot cum, pouring into her.

Mike felt the exhilaration of an orgasm beginning. He knew he could not delay it. With every cell of his body singing, he let his cum gush into his mother's cunt.

Rachel covered him with kisses even as he softened. She was ecstatic. Filled with the joy of familial love. Filled with love for the two with her. The two who would be her future. She thought back to her first time with Mike. Of the worry and shame afterward. Of how Mike took her again, even though she tried to refuse him. Of how her shame turned to joy, to carnal bliss, whenever they fucked.

Rachel knew she would have pleasant memories of her first time with Michelle. She could let Michelle lead. She could steer, from the background. There would be times with Michelle with just the two of them, maybe with aunts, or uncles. She felt so alive. More than she had ever felt before.

Mike laid on his back, between Rachel and Michelle, recovering. Rachel snuggled up to his side with sighs of contentment. Michelle on his other side kissed him.

"That was exciting," she told him. Rachel heard and smiled.

Michelle fondled his cock, softly, gently. She knew him well, his resilience. He would be hard again soon. There was no need to rush him. She leaned across Mike to kiss Rachel. A deep loving kiss, expressing her feelings, her love.

Mike was soon hard again. Michelle spread her legs lewdly. She tugged at his arm, wanting him on top. There would be other days for other ways, but tonight she wanted to feel his body on hers. Kneeling between her legs, he rubbed the tip of his hard dick against her clit.

She was wet and ready. She guided him. Her hand on his cock steered him into her tunnel, to fill her, to stretch the walls of her vagina as he slid into her on a slick layer of her juices. She held him tightly full of joy at the fullness he gave her. As he thrust into her she responded. As he plunged his hardness into her, she met him with thrusts of her hips. Body met body in an age old rhythm.

She came quickly. Then as orgasm followed orgasm, she screamed her fulfillment. Her rapture, a rhapsody of lust, of desire. Mike was fresh from filling his mother with his seed. He would last a long time. Their bodies pounded each other, bare flesh slapped against flesh. They rose together to a crescendo of lust as his cum flowed. As it poured from him into her welcoming cunt. As his cock exulted in a climax of passion.

They laid together afterward. The women rested with their bodies molded to Mike's. He was replete, as were his wife and mother. They rested and fell asleep not to wake until morning. Mike had coffee, then showered while the women prepared his breakfast. When he appeared, dressed for work, they both kissed him hungrily. They saw him off for the day, then with their arms around each other they went back to bed.

With wild, hot, kisses, with caresses and fingering, they brought each other to a renewed state of arousal. Sliding against each other's bodies, their flesh rubbed against flesh. They turned to each other's sex. To inhale the scents of the last night's loving. To delicately lick at each other's pussy, before burying their faces. Each in the wetness of the other. Their tongues probed for Mike's cum. Their lips sucked. They tasted the old juices, the new juices, man cum, it was a delightful feast for them both. Orgasms invaded their bodies, almost before they knew they were happening.

Replete, they laid together, each exhilarated. Both thought about the wonder of what they had found in the other.

They napped for a while then went to Rachel's house to start moving her things. Back home again, they called a realtor to put Rachel's house on the market. Then they started dinner for Mike. He would be home soon.

Michelle called her mother, with Rachel listening. She told her all that had happened. About her happiness. About her gratitude to her parents for showing her the way. Earl was still at work, but Janet invited all of them to visit any time they liked. Michelle looked at Rachel, who nodded.

"Maybe soon," she told her mother.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12