A Mysterious Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mean that, you're not just trying to make me feel better?"

"Of course it's true. Tonight has got to be all about honesty between the two of us, even when it hurts."

"I had my tubes cut and tied when I was seventeen."

...........................

Later still she put her mouth to his ear and blew softly to waken him.

"Martin, I'm ready for more sex."

He raised his head from the pillow to discover a grinning face.

"I know it's not so easy for men to get it up as often as a woman needs. Most of the women I knew could go on having orgasms all night."

He thought for a minute as she explored his groin then couldn't resist picking up on her admission.

"Women, what women?"

"The women who were my clients"

"You had women punters when you were a call girl?"

"Mostly women actually, there were very few men."

"Honestly?"

He made to sit up but she pushed him back down.

"You don't believe that a woman could fancy me?"

"It's becoming quite clear to both of us that I know nothing at all about women in general and you most of all."

"Look lover, It's really rather simple. Women know how other women's bodies work and they can have multiple orgasms."

"Okay I'll try to remember that in the future, but women paying for a call girl. Wow."

"Shut up and fuck me."

Later still he lay watching her sleep. She was on her stomach making little bleating noises into the pillow much like a kitten deep in a pleasant dream and he longed to be there with her.

Much later, it must have been five in the morning, she rolled off him with the combined results of many shared orgasms now very evident on them both. She slipped out of the bed and came back with a damp face cloth and a fluffy towel then set herself to lovingly wash and dry his limp penis.

"Is that nice?" Jennie asked before patting him dry and subsiding back beside his prone body. She rolled closer and sucked gently on Martin's nearest nipple. Yasmina or was it Jennie was clearly blissfully happy and deeply in love.

On the Sunday morning her father sent a chauffeur and a large saloon which together delivered the pair to the Hotel where he and his entourage now occupied a complete floor.

The Sheik rose to greet his daughter formally by kissing both her cheeks but Martin could tell from the body language that the man truly loved his by-blow child. Martin in turn was offered a formal handshake and the three then sat separated slightly from a group of chattering wives and female relations who were all dressed in Western garb.

"My child I am informed that your little problem has already been dealt with, and on a permanent basis, so let us turn to more pleasant subjects." He paused as a waiter took their order for drinks then continued. "You have both been with Johnson and Fry for three years now," he nodded at Martin to include him in the conversation, "and I'm told that each of you is extremely well thought of."

Yasmina looked quickly at Martin both obviously wondering who this informant could be.

"So I have a proposal to make."

"Father, no, please don't do this."

She had obviously received a rapid presentiment of what his plan might be but her father merely proceeded as if she had never spoken.

"I intend to appoint your firm as architects for the new chain of hotels that I'm financing in Northern Africa but only on condition that you are both part of the design team. I am assured that this commission will achieve rapid promotion for you both."

Seeing the distress on Yasmina's face and having strong objections himself Martin finally spoke up.

"I would rather you did not push us forward Sir. Neither Yasmina nor I have nearly enough experience to hold down the position of partner and I for one cannot afford to buy in."

"Well the money is not a consideration, but nobody succeeds in business without some form of preferment."

"I am well aware of that Your Highness but it would be inappropriate at present."

The Sheik paused while giving due consideration to this determined reply and clearly reassessing a young man who had the nerve to stand up for what he believed.

"Very well, I will not make your promotion a condition of the deal but none of us can see very far into the future."

He then excused himself and spent the next ten minutes on the phone before giving detailed instructions to his male secretary but as they rose to leave he left them with a final thought.

"Should there be any problem over Yasmina's ex-client then someone will be in touch." But it was clear that he had no expectation of that eventuality ever happening.

THE END