A Natural Occurrence in Seclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner on her end had ended up appearing in the form of a oven-baked tin of BBQ beef with buns for sandwiches, some pork-n-beans that she spiced up as best as she could and chopped up a few hotdogs into, and some macaroni and cheese that she 'gourmeted' by melting a few slices of American cheese into it for texture. She set up the table with her last bottle of wine and managed to come up with a pair of candles left in the drawers in case of a power outage. Things were set up and ready 6:45. He arrived by truck at 6:50, carrying two bottles of wine in his fingers of one hand and two sealed Tupperware bowls stacked in the other.

"Wow! We are set on food for sure!" she mentally kicked herself for those being her firsts words of seduction to him. Real slick, she chided herself.

"I hope so! I'm famished. I had to get things secured at the camper. We are going to get some rain in a bit."

"Come in! Come in! Let me get those for you." She grabbed the wine bottles, noticing that he too had probably been unsure of just what dinner in a secluded cabin with a woman may or may not have led to. One of the wines was a champagne, the other a Red Zinfandel. She placed the sparkling wine in the refrigerator.

"I grilled up a few shrimp and tossed up a quick batch of fettuccine alfredo. I was kind of caught flat-footed." He chuckled as he ducked a bit to clear the door. "I wasn't prepared to impress a lady." He was dressed in a blue button down shirt and some Khaki Duckhead pants, topped with some Oxford shoes. He wore an odd necklace around his neck, which piqued her interest. Dressed up, he was a stunning specimen.

"That's a neat necklace." He placed the bowls on the counter and unhooked it.

"It was my mother's. My dad got it for her in Greenland. It's caribou bone."

"Neat." It was unique. Cut from a leg bone, he explained, each segment was an identical cross section with the marrow treated somehow to prevent decay. It resembled a ring of brown eyes encircling the neck. The threads holding it together were imbedded somehow in the end piece, also a bone. The maker was obviously quite skilled.

"Are you ready to eat or shall we have a glass of wine first?" Jana handed the heirloom back.

"If it's ready, let's grab a bite."

"Let's." They served themselves, she only placing a few small portions on her plate as any self-conscious woman on a first date would and he obviously hungrier than mannerly stacking himself a decent sandwich and quite happy to get a decent meal. He had been trailing the bears away from his camper for a few days and only had a few Army rations to hold him over. The ATV scared the bears away too easily so he tried to leave it parked as much as possible and slept in a pup tent he carried with him along with a small pack of overnight supplies. They tossed a few shrimp on their plates and sat down.

"So tell me about Jana." He popped a cork on a bottle of her red and poured up a few ounces into each of their glasses.

"Well, what would you like to know?"

"What do you feel like telling me? Tell me about your family?" He stabbed a few pork-n-beans.

"Parents are still alive. I have a little son whose staying with them while I'm up here on vacation."

"You have a kid! Wow! How old?"

"Caleb? About eight months. He's a mess. Into everything."

"I gotta' little girl. Karina. My ex has her in Atlanta."

"You're divorced?" Why? she thought. You're great so far.

"Yeah, I got hit like Ross on 'Friends.'" He smirked. "She decided she was gay and took up with a woman."

"That's so bad! Were you pissed?"

He took a long draw of wine. "Of course I was...at first. But I figured if you are you are and there isn't too much a person can do about it. We are still on good terms. Karina is still young but the one thing I'm dreading is in a few years when the questions start coming."

"Must be strange."

"Only because it happened to me."

"Got a picture?"

"Why of course!" He flipped out a wallet and dug out a portrait.

"Awww, she's adorable! I'll show you mine later."

"Sure." He put it away and began chomping away at the sandwich. "I don't mean to pry, but why come way out here on vacation? It's gorgeous and all but all things being equal I would rather hit a beach."

"I like it out here. Mississippi's flat and my father knows the head of the Alabama Park Service. He gets a break. I have an affinity for Desoto Falls."

"Don't blame you there." She finished her wine and he dropped some more in the glass. "These cabins are nice."

"They're cozy. My friends at work think I'm crazy to come out here alone. I've never felt danger though. At least until today." she laughed.

"Coming up on a black bear will damn near make you piss yourself. The fact that it was Oscar didn't mean too much to you I'll bet."

"I'm surprised I didn't pee on myself. I looked up and there he was. He was big."

"He's grown a lot. They're putting on weight for winter."

"Thanks again for helping me out today."

"Thanks for dinner. I was all settled into a MRE and some creek water for supper tonight." Grinning, he speared a shrimp. "Any excuse to go to the camper and sautee' some tiger prawns is a good one."

"This alfredo is good."

"I can make due in a kitchen. I told my mother when I was about 11 that I would be a bachelor forever. She told me I had better learn to cook then because women get tired of ravioli and Ramen noodles. I took her advice."

"She sounds like a smart woman." Jana stirred a shrimp into the thick Parmesan sauce. "She taught you well."

"She was a smart woman. She passed on a few years ago. Aneurysm."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you. She left early for a reason I guess. It's strange to see my Dad date and talk to him about women. He's quite the playboy in his own mind." He chuckled at the thought.

"I'll bet."

"So."

"So."

"No man in your life to come to the woods and share a cabin with?" There it was. Vocal tone sets the pace in any setting involving two strangers. The tiniest emphasis on 'so' left no doubt in her mind that he was laying his cards on the table, right next to the macaroni. He was either sly enough to dance around the subject a bit or intuitive enough to suspect that she would not have invited him, a stranger, to her secluded cabin without a possible ulterior motive.

"No, my ex decided a kid wasn't in his immediate plans. I rarely see him and don't especially care to."

"Sounds like an idiot."

"He is. He's just young. I should have seen it in him earlier. But I love him for giving me my baby."

"Understandably." The cabin shook a bit as a powerful blast of thunder rocked the hills. Distant flashes of blue fire flickered through the windows facing the west. "I hear ya' out there nature."

"Is it supposed to be bad?"

"Probably a little. There's a little tropical storm coming up through Florida."

"I had better call home. I talked to my parents right after you dropped me off but they didn't say anything about a storm."

"It shouldn't affect them. It's too far east."

"Oh." She was finished with dinner. He cleaned up the remnants of the pork-n-beans with a meatless piece of bun and called it quits.

"My oh my that was good, Mizz Jana." Thunder outside punctuated his statement. A slight breeze pushed a whistle under the closed door.

"Thankee!" She rose from the chair and picked up the plates. He rose to help her and she forbade him from helping.

"I'm not saving any of this stuff anyway. I'm going back home the day after tomorrow."

A cool breeze began to persistently bring a chill to her backbone and she shivered.

"I forget how much cooler it is up here."

"Would you like me to get a fire going for you? I keep a bit of wood in my truck bed." Fire was just what she had in mind.

"Do whatever." She looked over her shoulder at him. "A fire would be nice, actually."

"I'll be back." He left into the wind, the breeze swirling napkins and a pack of Styrofoam cups around the den. She rapidly tidied up, tossing the leftovers in pots and pans into the fridge. They could wait. Looking at the bottle of sparkling wine, she smiled and pulled it out. Lightning and thunder persisted.

He carried several logs into the cabin and laid them neatly next to the hearth. The wind outside slapped the door open again and she stood in the doorway, feeling the gulf breeze swirling from the south. He grabbed up a few more split logs and a hatchet and smiled at her as he passed her to begin his chore. A few whacks of the hatchet provided him with abundant kindling and within minutes they were lounging warmly on the couch, a cushion between them, with the red wine hurried replaced with bubbly by Jana, the tropical storm "Gabriel" boiling the skies outside and rattling the place occasionally.

"To Oscar the bear, certainly the oddest go-between for two people ever." His accent had grown thicker as the red took hold, she noticed. It gave him a slight tinge of variety from the men she had normally dated. Louisiana guys are a breed unto themselves.

"To new acquaintances, no matter what beast of nature brings them together." They raised glasses and toasted. The first glass went down immediately and the bottle passed between them. Easy girl, Jana cautioned herself. No sense ending up holding the bowl instead of him. She sipped the wine slowly.

They spoke a long time about precious few things, each of them just passing time. He made no aggressive moves toward her for three glasses. At the end of the third, however, Jana took point.

"I have a confession to make."

"That being?"

"I was watching you for a bit when the bear scared me."

"Really? How novel."

"You were picking your guitar and taking pictures and I couldn't believe how strange it was for a guy to be just sitting there in the middle of nowhere. You looked completely at ease."

"I was. I have no fear of nature. Even BrendaLou. Don't git' me wrong. I'll run like a scared bunny on crackrock if I eva' saw dat' big momma comin' a' me. But all things being even, I am as at home in a thicket as I am in an editor's office in a three piece suit."

"You're a Tarzan, huh?" He laughed loudly.

"Naw, Mizz Jana. I jess' a lil' ole' coonass from Thibodeaux. Dem' big ole bears don't want no trouble and I sho' nuff' don't need no trouble from dem'." He took another sip and stared long and hard at the pretty young woman so obviously into him. "Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself." He sat the glass down and leaned into her.

"Obviously" was the last word uttered for a great many moments.

His lips pressed hers hard, moving themselves around her mouth as the thunder crashed outside in cadence to the popping of damp wood aflame in the hearth. Their hands, free of any glass of unnecessary bubbly, found an embrace a hundred times better than his quick grab of her waist on the ATV. They threw a slow build-up to excitement aside, growing their needs into frantic motion of skin rapidly. He took charge, pulling her legs beneath him as they lay on the couch. He leaned over her, ravishing her neck and cheeks and lips with his mouth and caressing her hair delicately. The bubbly went to her head as her heart began drumming the alcohol and hormonal necessity into her body. She swooned to his touch, closing her eyes and feeling a new era of craving him within her.

She got a feel for his body. He was tall, she knew that already, but he carried a lean tight physique that his clothes had hidden well. She could not help but be further aroused by the first touch of his strong hands to her nipples that asserted themselves through her blouse. The feel of a man's hands on her was almost foreign.

It was as if their arousal had a cadence all its own and the new order barked by their shared zest for each other's company ordered the two emotional warriors to progress toward the realization of their necessity. He worked his hands up her shirt, pushing them easily under her bra and cupping her breasts, his hands firm and pressing them upright as her nipples slid between his fingers. The fresh layer of touch to her sensitive nerves brought the first groan from her. To feel him so close to her and so forcefully taking her stimulation up a level without her consent only took her closer to calling him hers for the taking. He worked the nipples roughly, taking his time cues from her own hands feverishly unzipping his jeans and firmly squeezing the growing shaft through his cotton underwear. Their mouths never paused, eagerly finding every pore with lip and tongue and doing their best to outdo each other's brightest hopes of arousal.

Jana felt the blunt, pointed tingle of her clit, it's effervescent jabs of tingly anticipation quickly drawing her glands within into the fray. Feeling him in her hand only opened the sexual faucet further, her labia growing slick with aspirations of feeling him grow within her. Staring deep and nearly coldly into her eyes, he read her gaze perfectly.

"We should go to the bedroom." She nodded and smiled coyly. It was great he wanted the room to move about freely and completely. He rose first, a great bulge in the fabric of his Levi's quite apparent, and helped her to her feet. In a surprise gesture, he scooped her up in his arms, kissing her effortlessly and carrying her through the threshhold to the king size bed. Lying her down softly, he placed one final kiss upon her lips and told her to wait a second. He left and returned in seconds with the candles from the table. Flipping off the lights, the bright candles and bursts of lightning through the window provided a warm glow that they could easily see by.

Jana lay on the bed, already slipping off her bra from beneath her blouse and tossing it aside.

"I want to see you," He stood at the foot of the bed between a pair of wood pedestals that she had never considered phallic until he placed himself there. His shirt was partially unbuttoned, revealing a dark chest that the necklace complimented perfectly. He had a small tattoo just above the left nipple, a tiny parachute. "Take off your shirt....slowly."

Her eyes never left his as she lifted the blouse over her head. Her breasts fell to their places, the nipples still taunt from his loving touched on the couch and her own need for his stern voice.

"You have a great body." His fingers fell to the final few buttons of his Oxford, a sly grin overtaking his mouth as he looked her over. "Stroke your stomach...softly."

She brushed her fingers lightly over her belly, tickling herself inadvertently and drawing goose pimples and giggles.

"Now, bring your hands up to your nipples." She would have complied with anything having to do with the tingling pair of buttons jutting expectantly from her breasts. Licking a finger delicately, she brought it slowly to her left breast, circling the areola slowly and savoring the ridges and textures surrounding the stiff nipple. His shirt hit the floor, only his jeans and the necklace separating her from taking in all of her new sexual mentor.

The open window let in the sounds of hard falling rain and thunderous booms of nature's fury. The lights flickered but did not falter as a hard breeze flittered the curtains toward them.

"You want me, don't you." His voice was thick, commanding her to follow him as if a disciple.

"You are sooo understating the obvious." Her fingers, slick with her own saliva, now pinched her nipples as firmly as she allowed. Her clitoris was screaming for acknowledgment of its neglect. He popped open a button of his button-fly jeans, clearly enjoying toying with her and in now hurry to hasten anything. He, like the rain showers outside, would come and go as he pleased.

He gripped her pants' legs. "Unbutton your fly." She complied, easing her hands from her protesting nipples to slowly and deliberately free herself from the fabric constraints. He pulled the pants from her deftly and with one easy pull. She had forsaken panties and her vulva and trimmed red hair was exposed.

"Beautiful. You are a true wonder of these woods, Jana." He pulled off her socks and rubbed her feet gently, stroking the soles and instep with firm hands that soothed and teased the toes. Jana returned to her nipples, wanting to tell him to please, please, fuck her, but deferring to what was proving to be a winning combination of silent obedience on her side and masculine suggestion on his. "I love a woman who takes great care of herself down here." His strong hands began easing ever so slowly up her shins, kneading the skin and muscles of her legs. "And I looovvve a woman who has such incredible thighs." He was leaning into her, his lips finding her knees and playing catch-up to hands that were slowly making their way past her upper thighs.

"But most of all, I love a woman who loves a man to have her." His mouth found her V, tickling it with a feathery tongue stroke of the fuzzy hair. He firmly grabbed her knees and eased her legs apart, exposing her lips to his kisses and smart darts of tongue.

She cooed as his tongue explored all around her, occasionally flinching with exultation as he lingered his lips and mouth on her clit for a slow roll of the tongue. One hand held the lips open, at once giving him room to work and added a finger to the mix. Jana felt her breathing grew sharp, feeling her orgasmic expectations growing beyond her control and struggling not to let him have total dominance. It was futile; the final straw provided when he eased a thumb into her vagina itself and began sucking hard against an already over-stimulated clitoris. She exploded, feverishly rubbing her nipples to enhance the shuddering convulsions of pleasure that shock the bed with energy.

Unbeknown to her, his other hand had managed to unfasten the final few buttons of his jeans. They fell to the floor as he let her have her orgasm and eased himself onto the bed, drawing himself up her body and drawing a nipple into his mouth to keep her emotion level running white-hot. He had nature's help in his pocket. As she craned her neck to view the thick penis easing its way north, the lights went out, leaving the light of two candles and the occasional burst of blue lightning to illuminate the room.

The warm candle glow set a new ambience to the lovers' efforts. He cooled the forceful rhetoric, easing into a romantic murmur of directions into her ear as her nuzzled her neck and drew his body close to her. At his low-pitched suggestion, they slid back the covers and tucked themselves into each other. The thick quilts and sheets trapped their sizzling bodies together.

"Feel my body. I want you to run your hands up and down my chest." She needed no prompting, totally into the moment and tremendously excited to finally have him, tall, strong and nude next to her. She rubbed down his chest, feeling his hair and kissing his nipples, trying to reciprocate for his lovely treatment of her own breasts, even if by her own hands. She held him close, wrapping her hands around broad shoulders and tight muscles criss-crossing his back. He continued to run his fingers up and down her torso, eager to sample her smooth skin and cupping a breast with firm sensation now and then. He groaned slightly as she eased a hand down his stomach to find what she had been missing most in her life without even knowing.

He was completely erect, his prick rigid and firmly ready for whatever lay ahead. She teased it, instead stroking his balls softly, tumbling them between her fingers and drawing flinches of protest from the penis itself.

"That's so good, what you're doing." She felt compelled to speak. His fingers were quite busy, one hand moving between both nipples and the other bringing illicit havoc on her clit and darting an occasional finger into the wet hole beneath. She began stroking him, running her damp hand up and down the shaft and paying deliberate attention to rubbing his hypersensitive head, creating a flinch of glee each time an especially touchy nerve was hit directly. He endured her strokes for only so long, finally throwing her over on her back and holding her arms above her head, denying her any input or ability to influence how he was going to have her. Holding her two dainty wrists in one hand, he pushed open her thighs and eased the thick rod into her, careful not to miss his entry.