A Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara kisses Houston and places his hand under her dress where he massages her clit and then finger fucks her. Marti sits beside Cara, unbuttons her dress and cups Cara's pert little breasts. She pinches her hard, little, brown nipples and then sucks them. This much attention is overwhelming for Cara, and she grinds against his fingers and cums in Houston's hand while she moans. Houston stands up and lays Cara on the table. He pulls up her dress and pulls down her white silk panties. He spreads her legs while she looks lovingly at him, and he sucks her clit and then moves aside so Marti can eat out Cara's virginal cunt. Marti sucks and tongue fucks Cara's little tightness while Houston kneels and sucks Marti's clit until she cums in his mouth. Marti intensifies her eating out of Cara, and little virginal Cara cums blissfully hard and grinds her lush virginity into Marti's probing mouth.

Marti inserts her fingers into her own puss, fucking herself until her hand is soaked. Cara seems impressed. "Marti, please do that to me." Marti then inserts two of her wet fingers into Cara's pussy and finger fucks her as she licks her clit until Cara cums against Marti's fingers and mouth. Marti moves away, and Houston bends over and kisses Cara's pussy before plunging his fingers into her, bringing her to a powerful orgasm. Cara begs Houston, "Please, Houston, fuck me now!"

"No, Cara, not until we're married."

"Well, will you fuck Marti and let me watch?" Cara pleads.

Houston smiles and kisses Cara and then turns to Marti, "May I fuck you, Marti?" He calmly asks and winks at her as his erection grows harder with each passing second.

"I don't know – let me think – are you sure, Cara?" Marti asks.

Cara nods and lustfully watches her fiancé and Marti. Houston sits in a chair and pulls Marti onto his lap which she straddles before sliding her puss against his manhood. Houston moans as he feels the warmth of Marti's lushness teasing him. "Damn, Marti, fuck me, please!"

He tenderly sucks her breasts, and then he feels Cara's hand guiding his cock inside Marti. Marti envelops him into her body and grinds against his pelvis, never pausing even when she cums. Cara sits fascinated while watching Marti ride Houston, first slowly and then hard and fast. After Houston and Marti cum, she collapses into his embrace and then caresses his handsome face while she winks at him. Marti whispers in his ear, "Consider yourself fucked, lover."

12