A Need To Experiment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmbhere
cmbhere
18 Followers

Linda's hand slid down my back to my ass, and spread my cheeks. I felt her fingers fumble, and then slip around the base of the plug pushed tight into me. She started to pull it out, and I leaned forward and pushed my ass out to help her. I felt my asshole spread wide as the flare opened me up as the plug was pulled from inside me. My dick gave a little jump, and a drop of moisture formed at the tip as the narrow end of the plug pressed across my prostate as it was withdrawn.

Linda then guided me to the couch, and I didn't need to guess at what she wanted. I sat down opposite Tina, and spread my legs like her. I scooted forward on my ass, and reached for the dildo. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and pushed the head of the thick pink snake against my hole. I hunched forward a little bit more, and the head spread me open and started to go in. Tina was watching me, and as soon as the head had just entered my depths she lifted up and hunched forward hard with a grunt. The sudden move drove inches of the dildo deep inside me making pre-cum ooze from the tip of my dick in a river where it dribbled on my stomach. With a grunt she shoved forward again, this time harder, and I felt the dildo fill me completely and bottom out deep inside my belly. I let out a grunt of my own.

Tina reached out and squeezed my balls hard, and then put her hand back on the dildo where at least 10 inches were still showing between us. I looked down and could see her swollen lips stretched tight over the dildo. Her clit stood proud from its hood and was further exposed by how wide her lips were spread.

She started to shove the dildo back and forth between us in tiny amounts. I could feel it deep inside me pushing hard against me and with each shove and bump of the head in my bowels I gave a small grunt with each time she thrust it forth. Back and forth she moved the dildo embedded as deep as it would go in each of us. That pink shaft ran from my ass to her pussy and had nowhere really to go. She started to grunt each time she pushed it into herself, and I grunted each time it was pushed into me. Soon we fell into a rhythm of Neanderthal like language of responding grunts that were timed by the rhythm of her hand pushing and pulling on the dildo.

I looked over to Bob and Linda. I couldn't see Bob. Well, I could see his legs, his balls bouncing and his wet (and tasty) shaft sliding in and out of Linda's pussy. Linda had gone over to the chair and was now riding Bob for all she was worth as she faced the couch. Her breasts were jiggling in the open tipped bra, and her "puffy" bits where bouncing in time with her feeding Bob cock to her snatch. This didn't go on for long though as Bob's balls bounce less and less and then tighten against his groin as I heard a load moan from behind Linda.

She slowed her bouncing and then stopped sitting in Bob's lap with his cock still buried deep inside her. I could see that Bob had shot a huge load into her as it was starting to leak from her lips and around his shaft to start to coat his balls and run down his ass.

I felt Tina move, and the pressure deep in my ass relaxed. I guess watching Bob and Linda was a little too much for her. She backed up off the dildo; inch after inch slid out of her seeming to go on forever until I saw her lips stretch a little tighter, and the head emerged from her pussy. It was gaping wide open, and I could see deep inside of her.

She crawled across the couch and straddled my hips. Grabbing the base of my cock she positioned it at her opening and slammed all her weight down on me. My dick easily entered her gaping pussy that had been stretch for so long on the dildo. I'll be honest, there wasn't much feeling. It's not that I'm small. I'm not huge either, but from what my wife tells me I'm a good bit above average, Tina was just too stretched out. I did really enjoy the feeling of her lips mashed against me as I was as deep in her as I could go.

I think she understood the problem as well because after a few thrusts she climbed off of me and my dick fell with a wet smack against my belly. She climbed forward and sat on my chest and leaned back on one arm.

"Watch this." She said as she looked down herself at me.

I looked deep into her gaping pussy that cavernously opened just inches from my face. Her spare hand slid over her mons, and she dipped her fingers inside her coating them with juices. She thrust all four fingers in and out of her a few times, and then slid her hand upward.

She then started to rub them back and forth across her clit. She pushed her ass down hard against my chest, and I could feel the base of her plug press against me. I could see the shape of the plug press upward against the floor of her pussy. She started grinding her ass down hard on my chest as her hand moved faster and faster switching from moving in circles to just strumming her clit as fast as she could. Her fingers turned white as she put more pressure on her button, and soon they became a blur as she flogged her clit.

She started bouncing up and down on my chest, and I could see the walls of her gaping pussy start to ripple. She let out a long low moan, and started the rock her hips forward and back driving the plug in her as tighter against her. Her pussy started to contract hard, and suddenly slammed shut! Her lips were still spread resembling a very sexy and fuckable flower, but her tunnel was no longer a cavern! A thin stream of clear fluid dribbled from her cunt and onto my chest as her orgasm abated.

Gasping she slid back down my body, grabbed my cock, and pushed down hard on it. This time I felt my head part her lips as they slid past and kiss the shaft as she slid it in. I felt the clenching sides of her pussy ripple up and down the shaft as she bottomed out and smeared her juices around the base of my cock and over my balls.

She started hunching her hips back and forth squeezing and releasing my cock with her pelvic muscles as she went. She then paused and raised herself up so my cock was only half in her. She reached back and grasped the plug deep in her ass, and pulled it out. I could feel it move through the thin membrane against the bottom of my cock. She pulled it most of the way out, and clinching her eyes tight she squeezed my dick with her pussy as hard as she could. I could feel a grip around the head and shaft as she did this, and then it relaxed.

She pushed a little bit of the plug back into her, and I could feel the widening taper press against me. She squeezed again, and it got really tight around my dick. I couldn't help it, and I grabbed her hips and slammed her down hard on my cock pushing it in as deep as it could go. The thrust made her drop the plug as it squirted out of her ass, and fell between my legs.

"Whoops." I said.

She just rolled her eyes at me, and leaned back fumbling for the plug. She found it and moving her hand about found the opening to her ass. She slowly pushed it back into her, and I could feel the increasing tightness against my dick, and then a hard push against the underside as the thickest portion slid into her ass and it locked into place.

She started thrusting her hips back and forth, humping me hard, and I was trying to match her rhythm by thrusting into her. This went on in an easy rhythm for quite some time and Bob and Linda came over to get a closer look.

They stood next to us as we humped on the couch. Bob's soft dick hung long over his balls, and was completely coated in his cum. Linda's pussy gaped a bit and a thin dribble of cum dangled from her lips. Tina reached over and wiped her fingers up Linda's slit catching the stream of cum from her mound. As she humped me she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked the cum from them.

She closed her eyes and said, "mmmmmmm" as she swallowed.

She looked back down and wiped a bit more cum from Linda?s lips and then held her fingers to my mouth. I could smell Bob's cum and Linda's juices on her fingers as she waved them beneath my nose. I opened my mouth and she shoved her two fingers inside. I sucked the juices from them, and bobbed my head up and down them a few times to make sure they were thoroughly clean before I swallowed.

Tina withdrew her fingers and then reached over and cupped her whole hand under Linda's pussy. Linda squatted a bit, and squeezed. I could hear wet squeezing pushing sounds as a flow of white thick cum belched forth in runny globs from her pussy onto Tina's hand. It was unbelievable the amount of cum that Linda squeezed out from herself. The pool of fuck juices in Tina's palm grew deeper and wider until it threatened to overflow.

Tina withdrew her hand and brought it up to her mouth. She dipped her tongue into the pearl colored pool of slime, and then let a long thin string of it dangle from the tip to her hand before pulling her tongue into her mouth and swallowing. The string broke and fell onto my belly leaving a wet stripe. She then held the hand out to me under my nose. I opened my mouth and tasted. Just as I opened my mouth she slammed her palm against it shoving the entire load into my mouth where the pool slid off her hand and onto my tongue. I swallowed hard, and then began to lick the palm of her hand as she rubbed it over my lips smearing the slimy mess all over my face.

She then started humping me hard riding my dick as hard as she could up and down. I could feel her pussy clench and release as my dick slide in and out of her depths. Bob stepped closer to the couch and I reached out and grabbed his balls. I pulled him to me, and he got on his knees on the edge pushing his pelvis forward. I turned and lifted my head, and opening my mouth wide I sucked his entire soft cock into my mouth. I swallowed and then started moving my head in and out in time to Tina's rhythm.

Bob's cock started to stiffen as I sucked hard on it, but before it return to full mast he pulled out and stepped off the couch. Tina took the room that Bob had vacated and leaned down putting her hands on my chest and started to hump like crazy. Faster and faster she pumped her hips sliding my cock in and out of her with wet smacking sound each time her thighs hit my hips. Her breasts dangled from her chest, and large areola dangling, and the rings on her nipples just barely brushing me. She humped harder and harder, and I started to match her thrusts slamming my hips upward.

She squeezed her hands on my chest scratching me with her nails, and that sent me over the edge. I slammed upward and with a mighty roar started to shoot my load deep inside her. Her pussy squeezed hard on my dick, and I could feel load after load flow through my cock to spray forth in a torrent to coat the inside of her. My body shook, and I tried pushing deeper and deeper inside of her desperate to feel the head of my cock bottom out deep in her pussy.

My body began to relax, and my hips fell back onto the couch, but Tina had other ideas. She started rotating her hips in circles mashing in her lips against my pelvic bone. She started doing so faster and faster. I couldn't take it!! My dick was too sensitive from having just cum, and I had to escape! I tried pulling out, but she kept her hips pressed down hard against me as she ground away so I couldn't withdraw. I tried bucking her off, but she rode me harder and harder.

In desperation I reached up and grabbed the rings dangling from her thick nipples and pulled. Her nipples stretched incredibly and her breasts elongated with my pulling. I pulled harder to try and get her off my oh so sensitive dick, but she started shuddering. I felt the ripples around my dick as her pussy started to convulse. The circles she was making with her hips were no longer circles as she had stopped, shoved herself down as hard as she could and was grinding her clit against my pubic bone. I felt her shake and her pussy clamped down hard on my softening dick as she came on top of me which a series of sharp breaths she sucked between her clenched teeth.

With a final shake she stopped moving and her body went limp. I let go of her nipples, and her breast bounced a bit before she collapsed on my chest. I could feel cum leaking out of her and pooling around the base of my soft dick where it started to cool. Linda stepped to one side, and with a wet pop I saw her take Tina's but plug and set it on the coffee table to be cleaned later. She then reached down and started to pull the double ended dildo that was still embedded deep inside me out. I relaxed my ass as it slid out leaving my asshole gaping and a cavernous empty feeling inside me.

I felt the cool slime of Tina's and my cum slide around my balls and down the inside of my thighs as Tina lay on top of me eyes closed, breathing gently, a look of contentment on her face. She stayed there for a few moments and then rolled off of me to sit on the floor. Cum spurted from her pussy and pooled in front of her as she sat there legs spread, pussy open, and engorged clit standing proud.

I got up and Bob handed me a towel. I wiped up a majority of the cum and then on shaky legs made my way to the bathroom. I took my time cleaning up and then more composed, or at least as composed as I could be completely naked and a very loose asshole walked back out into the living room. Tina was sitting in the chair with her robe on. She was flushed and staring off into space when I walked in. She looked at me.

"Where are Bob and Linda?" I asked.

"Oh, they're cleaning up. They said to go ahead and get back to work, and they'll talk to you later."

"Ummmmm. Ok. What about you??"

"I'm staying here for a bit. I need to get cleaned up with them in the shower, but I have to see you out first."

I nodded my head in understanding as I gathered my pile of clothing, and started to get dressed. Once dressed Tina stood up and walked with me to the door.

"It was nice meeting you." I said.

"It was nice meeting you as well. I had fun." She said with a smile.

With that she reached up and put her hands around my neck. She pulled me to her, and lightly brushed her lips against mine. I slightly opened my mouth, and she pushed her soft lips against me. I felt the top of her tongue lightly brush my lips as she kissed me. She then let me go and I stood up straight. She blushing and looking the ground. I wasn't quite sure what to make of this.

"Well... I guess that's it. I hope to see you again soon." I said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Me too." She replied.

I opened the door and stepped onto the front step. I looked back and she was peeking around the door as she slowly closed it behind me. I heard it latch and with a shrug I started to walk to my car. I stuck my hand in my pocket and pulling my keys out a small card fell out and fluttered to the ground. I picked it up.

"Call me. -Tina" was written on it with her phone number.

I looked back up at the house. "Well, I'll be..." I said to myself.

cmbhere
cmbhere
18 Followers
12