A Needful Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and eat me baby." Melissa cooed. "Eat my juicy pussy."

Brian didn't need any further coaxing. He knelt on the floor and buried his face in between his mothers thighs. He stuck his tongue out and ran it slowly along her furrowed slit.

"OOOOoooooh, fuck! That's sooo good" Melissa moaned out. It was her turn now to grab his head and pull it deep into her crotch. Brian continued to lick up and down her slit and then he positioned his tongue just beneath her clit and started lapping at her hungrily.

"Umm...yesss...yess baby.. That's the spot!" She mewled. "Oh how you suck a woman! That's so good....unnnh."

Brian continued his expert ministrations and then slipped his thumb into her seething cunt hole as he continued lapping at her cunt. He could taste her juices and he loved it. Melissa started jerking her ass upwards, fucking his face and she felt an orgasm starting to brew inside her.

Like a volcano, she felt the heat building slowly inside of her and then finally erupt in waves of hot molten lava. Her body arched upwards and her eyes grew wide as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"unnnh..unnnh...unnnhh.. yeeeahhh ohhhh goodddd" She cried out before collapsing back on the bed. Her pussy was tingling uncontrollably and her nipples stuck out even more erect. Brian stopped his sucking of her pussy and gently patted it. Her thighs continued quivering as she moaned softly.

"Ready for my cock now?" Brian teased. The veins on his cock were throbbing with desire.

"Oh godd.. fuck me baby. Fuck Mothers cunt." Melissa begged.

"I thought you wanted me to call you Mel?" Brian teased again. Melissa had to hand it to her son. Even in such a sexually heated moment, he could tease her.

"Just fuck me Brian. Fuck me good. You don't know how long I've needed this."

Brian planted his cock at the entrance to her cunt and pushed in slowly. She was wet but still tight. He felt his knob spread open her vulva and then pop into her moist channel.

"Ohh yesss. Its so hard baby. I can feel you." Melissa moaned.

"Your tight Mom... so tight." Brian exclaimed.

"Unnnh....yess....deeper... you're the first cock in three years Brian...." Melissa said.

Brian pushed slowly, working himself deeper and deeper into his mothers fuck channel until he felt her hairs tickling his balls. He tensed his prick inside of her, expanding her cunt walls and causing her pussy to spasm.

"Oh I can feel you baby. You're so deep in me. God it feels good!" Melissa cried out.

Brian moved in and out of her slowly, feeling her pussy juices coating his cock. His mother moaned loudly as he fucked her slowly. Her pussy felt so good around his cock and he started to speed up his thrusting into her.

"Yess baby... fuck me hard. Don't be gentle with me. I need this baby. Just fuck me hard!" Melissa pleaded.

That was all the encouragement Brian needed. He grabbed hold of her tits and used his fingers to flick on her nipples as he started to piston his cock hard and fast into her. Melissa's eyes bugged out and her mouth formed into an 'O' as he body became nothing but a fuck machine. Her tits had always been especially sensitive and her sons hands kneading the flesh and his fingers flicking on her nipples sent shockwaves of pleasure directly to her wanton pussy.

"NNnnnnnnyyyyyyeeeaagggghhh" She cried out as the surf crashed to the shore. Her body shook and trembled in orgasmic pleasure and her toes curled. Her stomach fluttered and she felt light headed and could feel a buzzing in her ears. She thrust her hips upwards to meet her son's thrusts just as another wave of pleasure washed over her. She was cumming and cumming again!

"Ooohhhh ooohhhhh Cummmmminnnggg....Oh godddd what are you doing to me?!!" she cried out as her body seemed to be having one orgasm after another, as if trying to make up for lost time.

In the throes of her multiple orgasms, she felt Brian's cock stiffening. He was going to cum too! She tightened her pussy muscles around his thick cock. She could feel every bulging vein and ridge on his glorious cock as she milked him.

"Ohh Mom...Mom.... I'm gonna cum... your so fucking tight....Oh Goddd!!" Brian cried out as he suddenly stiffened and his cock erupted in his mother's clasping pussy. Melissa felt his hot lava bathing her insides and she cried out incoherently as his hot semen fired another orgasm inside her. Her whole body tingled and she cried out in ecstacy.

Her son remained planted firmly inside her and after what seemed like ages, she finally felt his cock softening. He pulled out of her with a pop and she felt his slimey goo dripping out of her and coating her thighs and ass. She moaned softly as her body still trembled from the aftermath.

"Oh Baby... that was sooo good." Melissa mumbled.

"You were great too Mom!" Brian smiled softly.

"Come over here and lie with me." Melissa motioned to him.

Brian headed over to the bed and slipped in beside his mother. His hands cupped her breasts and he kissed them softly.

"Ooohh...keep doing that and you'll have to fuck me again baby."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say." Brian laughed.

"What about Vivien?" Melissa asked, suddenly aware that there was another person that was involved in her son's life.

Brian laughed. "I don't think we'll have any problem from her. It was her that clued me on to your feelings Mom. She's been doing this with her family for a long time and...well, I've done her Mom too!"

"So it wasn't me that made you into a Mother Fucker then!" Melissa laughed. All her feelings of guilt suddenly seemed to disappear as Brian twiddled on her nipple with one hand while his other hand stroked her clit.

Life was going to be good from now on...

12