A Neighborly Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling hard with that hand, I slid my thumb down her ass crack and placed it on her back door.

As I slid my cock back, I quickly popped my thumb into her tight asshole. Christi gasped and straightened her head up, and then wiggled her ass for me.

"Yesss!" she hissed softly, feeling my thumb and cock alternating as they slid in and out of her.

At one point, as she thrust back at me, I stuffed my thumb in as deep as I could, and started sliding my shaft faster in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh shit!" she grunted a couple of minutes later, as I started wiggling my thumb inside her ass. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in agreement. "I'm right behind you!"

"Yes! Cum with me!" she gasped.

A couple of seconds later, I felt her pussy start to tighten around my pole, and then her ass squeezed around my thumb.

"Ohhhyeahhhh!" she moaned, her legs shaking. "Cum with me! Cum deep inside me!"

With one final thrust, I released her hair and skirt, grabbing tightly to her hips as I slammed my cock deep inside her and felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Oh damn!" I groaned as I felt my shaft spewing it's load deep into Christi.

We both stood, our bodies shaking, as our orgasms finished out.

Soon after, I stepped back, sliding my spent shaft from her soaking wet pussy. The cool evening air felt nice on my wet rod. Christi didn't move for a minute, before she finally straightened her body.

I felt a little disappointed as she turned around and began straightening out her clothes.

Looking at me, Christi wordlessly stepped toward me and grabbed my hands.

Pulling me to her, she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me intensely.

"That was incredible!" she whispered as our lips separated.

"I agree!" I replied.

"And next time, I intend on following through with my promise," she told me, kissing me once more.

She then stepped back, and I watched as she bent over and started opening up her purse. She pulled out her panties, stepped into them, and then unbuttoned her blouse. While I continued watching, she put her bra back on, and then re-buttoned her top.

A minute later, we were walking back down the bike path toward our homes.

I reminded her that she was supposed to be drunk as I walked her to her door, and she giggled, leaning against me.

"I almost forgot!"

*******

The next morning, as I was in my yard getting ready to cut my grass, Brittany walked in. Without saying a word, she walked right up to me.

"You're fucking my mother, aren't you?" she demanded.

12