A Neighborly Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds very nice," I said. "I'll start making some reservations.

"Good!" she responded. "And I haven't forgotten that I promised you a little something when we had a chance like this, either."

I smiled at that thought, and Christi then had to go.

Over the next week, Britt was surprisingly pleasant and nice to me every time I saw her. She even made it a point to start conversations with me when she saw me, touching my arm as we talked, something she had never done since they moved in.

The night Christi and I went out, we decided that it would be smarter if we drove separately, to avoid the neighbors getting suspicious. We decided to meet at the hotel, and then go out from there.

I was all set up in the room, with candles set out and a romantic set list ready on my iPod, when I heard a knock on the door.

Looking through the peep hole, I saw Christi and I quickly opened the door.

Christi walked in with an overnight bag on her shoulder, and I took it from her, placing it on the floor.

"Holy crap!" I said softly, as I looked at her. "You look amazing!"

She stood before me wearing a sparkly, dark blue, sleeveless dress that ended closer to her ass than her knees. On her feet was a pair of heels that made her as tall as me, her hair was flowing down past her shoulders, and her make-up was perfect!

"Thank you," she replied, blushing slightly. "Britt helped me with my hair and make-up, and she even had to help me get dressed, I was so nervous!"

"Well, she did a great job," I replied. "You are amazingly beautiful."

"Thank you," she said again.

"You know, Britt really does like you," she told me.

"I know," I replied, "and I'm glad. She's a good kid when she wants to be."

'It's just HOW MUCH she's starting to likes me that is making me a bit nervous,' I thought to myself.

"You have no idea how much I want to just stay here now, looking at you like that," I told her.

"That could be fun," she said softly, stepping toward me.

"It would be," I replied, taking her into my arms and kissing her, "but we're going to do this right. Dinner, drinks, maybe some dancing, and then ... I bring you back here and ravage your body."

"Mmmm. Is that a promise?"

"That's a promise," I told her.

We left the room after another passionate kiss and went out to dinner.

We had a great meal at one of the top steak houses in the city which was just down the street from the hotel, and after, we walked to a club where we had a few drinks and did a little dancing.

I could tell that Christi was enjoying the fact that I danced with her, or at least I attempted to dance while she did, and eventually the band played a slow song.

I took her in my arms and held her close while we swayed to the rhythm. I felt her sigh against my shoulder as I slid my arm across her back.

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening," she said as she kissed me.

"Believe me, it has been my pleasure," I told her, "but the night isn't over yet."

"I know," she smiled at me. "As soon as this song is over, I want you to take me back to the room and, what was it you said? Oh yeah, 'ravage my body.'"

"I can do that," I told her, smiling back at her as I slid my hand down to her ass.

"Oh, I know you can," she replied, sliding her hand down to my ass and pulled me in.

"And you want to know what else you're going to do?" she said, nibbling on my neck just below my ear.

"Tell me," I said, squeezing her asscheek.

"You're going to take my ass," she told me.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, playing coy, even though my cock was rising to the occasion.

"Yes, you are. You're going to fuck my wet pussy, and then you're going to stick that big, thick, hard cock in my tight, virgin ass."

"Sounds to me like you've got this all planned out," I teased.

"I'm offering you my last cherry. Is that a problem?" she asked, pulling her head back and looking at me.

"Not at all!" I laughed. "I love it when a woman wants to be naughty and play the aggressor once and a while!"

"Good. Because tonight, I want to be VERY naughty," she told me, pushing her pelvis against my leg.

She had perfect timing, because just then the song ended. I took her by the hand and led her to our table, where I paid our bill, and we left, walking down the street back to the hotel.

As soon as we walked into the lobby of the hotel, Christi started walking faster, leading us to the elevators.

"A little impatient, are we?" I teased as soon as the elevator doors closed behind us.

Christi replied by pushing me up against the wall, pressing her body against me, and kissing me passionately, reaching her hand down and squeezing my semi-hard cock.

"I don't know about impatient," she replied as our lips parted, "but I am definitely VERY horny!"

I smiled in response as the elevator doors opened, and I took her hand, leading her to our room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I pinned Christi up against the wall and kissed her, pressing my bulging cock into her as I lifted her leg, sliding my hand against the back of it.

After a couple of minutes of grinding against each other and kissing, Christi gently pushed back against me.

"I'll be right back," she told me as she walked toward the bathroom.

While she was in there, I started walking around the room, lighting candles and setting up my iPod. I also washed down a little yellow helper that I got from a co-worker, knowing that this was going to be a long night, and wanting to make sure I could keep up with Christi.

A couple minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and her heels clicking on the tile floor.

I turned to look at her, and my jaw dropped.

She was standing in the entryway to the room in a silk and lace chemise, with a matching pair of thong panties and her heels, backlit by the light from the bathroom.

"Do you like?" she asked softly.

"I'm speechless," I finally replied. "You look so damn hot!"

"Thank you," she said, slowly turning. "It looks ok on me?"

"It looks much better than just 'ok'," I told her as I walked toward her. "You look stunning."

I stepped behind her and slid my hands around her waist, gently gripping her hips as I started kissing the soft skin of her neck.

"Oh my god," she softly gasped as I kissed her just behind her ear lobe.

She tried reaching her hands around behind her, to hold on to me, but I grabbed a hold of her wrists instead.

"Open your eyes," I whispered in her ear as I turned her slightly.

We were facing a full-length mirror, and Christi could now watch as I took her arms and brought them back to her side.

She moaned as I slowly slid my hands up her sides and gently cupped the bottoms of her breasts. "Keep your eyes open," I told her when I saw her start to close them. She moaned softly.

"Did you bring your toy bag?" I whispered.

"Yessss," she replied as I softly passed my fingertips across her hard nipples. Her eyes were locked on mine in the mirror.

"Good. I want to watch you."

Christi gasped, and her eyes opened wide.

"You want to watch me?" she asked.

"Yes. I want to watch you. I want to watch you play with yourself. I want to watch you make yourself cum."

"I've never done that in front of anyone," she replied softly.

I quickly wondered if she remembered playing with her pussy while she gave me the drunken blow job in my yard.

"Well, then I guess you will give me TWO cherries tonight," I whispered as my fingertips glided over her mound.

I then reached down and took her hands, and started gliding them across her body, one hand toward her breasts, and the other toward her pussy.

"If you want, close your eyes and pretend that you are at home, all by yourself," I told her. "I could always blindfold you, if you need it, too."

Christi gasped, and I felt her knees buckle as she leaned back against me

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to sit in the chair and watch you," I told her. "I might even take my hard cock out and stroke it while I watch you."

Christi whimpered and voluntarily squeezed her breast as I gently nibbled on the soft spot behind her ear.

Without another word, I led her to the bed.

"Wait," she told me. "My toy bag is in the big bag."

"Do you want to get it, or do you want me to get it?" I asked.

"You get it," she replied, as she lay back on the bed. I walked over to her bag, and inside it was a smaller, satin bag. I took it out and brought it over to her, unzipping it.

I didn't say a word as I took out three vibrators and laid them on the bed next to her. She had a small 'pocket rocket', a short, slim vibe, and a bigger one. She also had a small bottle of lube, which I quietly placed on the night stand next to the bed.

'She really came prepared,' I thought to myself. 'She really wants this!'

Silently, I walked over to a chair, turned it toward the bed, and sat down.

As I looked at her, she was smiling at me, with her hands resting on her belly.

"I'm nervous," she told me. "I've never done this before. Joe never..."

"Shhh," I interjected softly. "There is no Joe tonight. Joe doesn't exist. Tonight, there is just you and me. Here, in this room, for, and with, each other."

"I like that idea," she replied smiling.

"Good. Me too."

"If you need to, just close your eyes," I told her. "Or, I can blindfold you..."

"No, no blindfold," she replied.

"At least, not this time," she giggled.

I smiled at her and watched as she lay back, keeping her eyes on me, and started softly sliding her hands across her body.

With her eyes locked onto mine, Christi cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. She then pinched her nipples, eliciting a soft moan.

Her hands stayed on her breasts and nipples for a couple of minutes, and then she started sliding one hand down her body. Her fingertips slowly glided across her silk and lace-covered belly as she slipped her other hand inside her top and started squeezing her breast.

Opening her legs slightly, she slid her hand across her mound and pressed on it, pinching her nipple at the same time.

I heard her moan softly as she started rubbing her pussy a little harder, and then she slid her hand up to the waistband of her sheer, lacy panties.

I gave my hard cock a squeeze as I watched her, and she moaned a little louder.

"Show me," she asked softly as she slid her fingers into her panties.

"Show you what?" I asked, teasing her.

"Show me your cock," she pleaded, sliding her hand further down.

"Soon," I told her. "I want to watch you for a little while first."

Christi whimpered and I could see her hand start to slide up and down under her panties.

After a couple of minutes, I watched as she slid a shoulder strap down her arm, exposing her breast.

She started playing with her hard nipple again and moving her in circles under her panties, sometimes dipping it further down.

"Please," she pleaded. "Show me your hard cock."

"Show me your hot, wet pussy first," I told her, smiling at her.

She instantly started sliding her panties off down her legs, leaving them hooked over an ankle.

As she brought her hand back up, she grabbed her little pocket rocket and turned brought it up to her clit, turning it on as she lay it on her stiff little bud.

"Ohhh yeessss!" she gasped, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as the vibrations coursed through her pussy.

As she slid the little vibe up and down across her clit, I quietly stood and slid my pants off. I then sat down and started unbuttoning my shirt as Christi tilted her head back down and opened her eyes again, looking back at me.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned, looking at my hard rod.

Keeping her eyes locked on my cock, she took her hand off of her breast and reached for her bigger vibe.

Keeping her pocket rocket against her clit, I watched as she brought her bigger vibe up to her mouth and slowly slid it between her lips.

As she slid the toy deeper into her mouth, her legs opened wider and she began pressing the little vibe harder against her.

She then wrapped her lips tightly around the big vibe and slid her hand down it's length. When it reached the base, she slowly turned the knob at the bottom, turning on that toy too.

She slowly slid the vibe from between her lips and began sliding it down her body, stopping to run the tip across her hard nipples.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she pressed the vibrating toy against her tits.

The vibe then continued it's path down her body, until she had it placed at her wet, glistening hole.

"Stroke your cock for me," she said softly as she lined the tip of the big vibe up with her pussy.

I wrapped my fingers around my hard shaft and slowly slid them down it's length as she began sliding the vibe into her pussy.

"Ohhhhyeeaahhhh!" she gasped as she slid the plastic shaft deep into her pussy, pressing the little one even harder against her clit. Her eyes remained locked on my cock as the vibe slid in deeper.

She then started sliding the bigger vibe in and out of her pussy and pressed the tip of the smaller one just above her clit.

It didn't take long before she began moving her hips up and down and thrusting the big vibe faster in and out of herself.

After a few minutes, Christi's breathing started getting heavier, and then her eyes opened wide.

"That's it," I said softly. "Make yourself cum for me."

"Oh my god baby!," she gasped. "Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

"OhhhhYEAHH!!! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed loudly. "Oh god! Yesssssss!"

She dropped the pocket rocket and I watched as her body shook, her hips arching off of the bed. Her eyes closed, and her head arched back as she plunged the bigger vibe deep in to her pussy and started rubbing her clit with her free hand.

"Oooohhhhh!NnnnnGhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhh!"

After about a minute, her free hand slid away from her clit and her other hand released the deeply buried vibe.

The vibe slowly slid from her wet pussy, and fell to the mattress, glistening with her juices and still buzzing away, now less than an inch from her ass.

"Ohhmyyygoddd!" she softly breathed as she recovered from her intense orgasm.

As she lay there, a light sheen of sweat coating her body, I quietly dropped my shirt on the floor and walked over to the bed.

Christi gasped when she felt the bed sag as I climbed on to it, and her eyes opened just as I placed my head at her ankles and began slowly kissing my way up her long, firm legs.

I alternated my kisses from one leg to the other, working my way along her inner thighs. Her legs fell open and she let out a long, low moan as I kissed her just above her glistening mound.

I continued kissing my way up her body, stopping to suck on her erect nipples and circle my tongue around them, until my hard cock was nestled against her ass.

My shaft slid up along her seeping slit as I raised my body up further, leaning in to kiss her.

"That was very enjoyable to watch," I told her softly as I pushed back from her. "Thank you."

"I've never done that before," she replied, gasping as the head of my cock slid over her clit.

"Did you enjoy doing that?" I asked, sliding my rod back down.

"Yes! I was nervous at first, but once I was comfortable with it, it was really hot!"

"Good!"

"Did you enjoy watching me?" she asked, taking in a sharp breath as my cock found her wet hole.

"You have to ask?" I laughed softly, slipping just the head in. "This isn't evidence enough?"

"Yesss!" she exhaled as I slowly slid the length of my shaft inside her. "Oh shit! Yess!"

I raised my upper body until I was kneeling and hooked my arms under her legs, resting the backs of her knees in my elbows as I held on to her hips.

Christi moaned and reached her hands down to my ass as I slid my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy for a few minutes. I then slid my hands up until they were at the backs of her thighs.

I pushed her legs back, until they were almost pressed against her tits. I began thrusting harder into her, causing her to gasp and moan louder.

"Oh yes, baby!" she moaned, looking up at me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I did as she asked, sliding my pole in and out of her, sometimes in short, quick thrusts and others in long, slow thrusts. Sometimes soft, other times hard, trying to keep her on the edge.

"Ohhhhh yeeaaahhh," she moaned, reaching down and holding tightly to my arms. "This is so goood!"

I slammed my cock in as deep as I could, and held tightly to her hips. I then began bucking my hips against her ass, reaching slightly deeper each time.

"Yesssss!" she exclaimed, squeezing my arms. "Do it again! Fuck me hard!"

"Oh my god! Sooo goooood!"

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed seconds later. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Not wanting her to go over the edge just yet, I slowed down, and then slid my wet cock from her pussy.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, looking angry. "I told you I was going to cum! I was right there!"

I just smiled at her and rolled her onto her left side, straddling her bottom leg and placing the other one in my elbow. I then slammed my cock back in, bottoming out in one thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled. "Oh yeah!"

I kept my rod buried deep in her hot, wet hole as I reached over and picked up her pocket rocket.

I turned on the mini-vibe and placed it in her right hand, and then brought the hand down to her pussy. Christi immediately slid her hand to her clit and pressed firmly against it.

"Ooohhhhmyyygoddddd!" she exclaimed loudly as I began sliding my pole in and out of her again. Her free hand grabbed a hold of the sheet and pulled hard against it as the sensations took over her body.

I slowed down for a second, still not wanting her to cum yet. I then reached one hand up and took a grip on her hair, and slid the other one up to cup her tit.

As I pulled on her hair and pinched her nipple, I started thrusting harder again.

"Oh yeahhhh!" she moaned loudly. "Let me cum now! Please let me cum!"

"Yes, baby," I told her. Cum for me."

"I want to feel you cum all over my HARD, THICK COCK!" I said, slamming hard as I said the last three words.

"Oh shit! Yessssss!" she yelled, her body starting to quiver.

Seconds later, I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock, and a gush of her juices flowed over my balls.

"Ohmygod! Yes! I'mcummingsogood!!!" she exclaimed, still holding her mini-vibe firmly against her clit.

I felt her pussy spasming on my shaft as I buried it deep inside her, and the milking sensation of her walls squeezing on it soon brought me to the point of no return.

"Oh shit, baby," I breathed, as I began sliding my cock in and out of her again, "I'm gonna cum too!"

"Yes! Cum with me!" she yelled. "Make me feel you cum!"

Feeling my balls contract, I slammed deep into her one last time and started blasting my load into her pussy.

Christi felt my cock spasm inside her, and that caused another wave of orgasms over her.

She dropped the vibe, and I could feel it roll over to my leg, still vibrating as we both continued to cum.

Finally, a couple of minutes later, I caught my breath and reached down to turn off the little toy. I then set her leg down and slid behind her, my slowly softening shaft starting to slide from her soaked pussy.

"Holy crap," I breathed as I slid my arm around her chest.

"Oh yeah!" she replied, holding on to my arm.

"I'm kind of disappointed," she said softly as she rolled onto her back a couple of minutes later.

"Disappointed?" I asked. "Why?"

"I had planned on giving you ... more, tonight," she said, placing her hand on my chest.

"What makes you think the night is over?" I asked, taking her hand and sliding it down to my soft, sticky cock.

"You think you have another round in you?" she asked, gently squeezing my pole.

"I think I have at least on more round in me," I told her, 'but, why don't you check it out, just to make sure?"