A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<> <> <> <> <> <> <>

HI Kitty -- My Wonderful Sexy Friend,

I have checked the brothel's web site and discovered that you will be "working" there for the next several weeks. As discussed during our last party, I want another party with you. Then, probably, many parties.

I have missed your Female Charms -- both your body, your conversation, and your mind. My male equipment has missed your female equipment. Or being very direct, my cock has missed being in your mouth and cunt. My balls have missed you soft hand strokes.

It is Tuesday evening, expect to be IN Northern Nevada late tomorrow morning.

THEN -- -- --

<> I will be IN the near by town having lunch about 1:30 pm.

<> I will be IN the brothel lobby about 2:30 pm.

<> I hope to be IN your room a few minutes later.

<> I will put your special friend -- Mr. V. L. Dildo -- IN your body.

<> Some of my male equipment, will be IN your mouth.

<> I will have my fingers on and IN your pink treasure.

<> I will be IN your pink treasure -- for Lots of Mutual Fun and Mutual Satisfaction.

Take Care -- Kitty, You will soon be my Pussy Cat!!!

Garrett

PS See and Feel You Soon -- -- and I do mean SEE and FEEL -- -- in so many pleasing and wonderful ways. And places!

PS But if you have the opportunity for an earlier party with another man -- that is satisfactory with me. I certainly do not want you to deny yourself any money.

I will wait for you!! Minutes. Hours. Days. Possibly Even Weeks.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <>

The bell rings, indicating that a man wants a line up -- -- it is about 1:45 pm. Could it be Garrett? Surely if it is Garrett he would not request a line up. I join five other 'girls' in the line up. The Madam says that this gentleman is Vernon and he would like a thirty minute party. When it is my turn, I step forward and say: "Kitty." Then step back in the line.

For a minute, the man looks at the available 'girls'. Then says: "I would like a party with Kitty."

I smile and step toward the man. As we walk down the hall way, he introduces himself as Vernon.

Once inside my bedroom, he suggests a thirty minute party -- brief strip and modeling, a blow job, then intercourse in the missionary position. I am still thinking about Garrett and the possibility that he will be at the brothel about 2:30 pm -- today.

I suggest a price one hundred dollars above the house minimum. And the man quickly accepts and gives me the money. I check his male equipment and surrounding area -- he is free of any disease.

As I start to walk out the bedroom door, Vernon says: "I am a truck driver. Two of my friends -- Fred and Charlie -- suggested you. They said your cunt was nice and tight. I have seen both naked in the shower room -- -- even when their penises are flaccid they are large."

His comment takes me by surprise. I remember an enormous cock fucking me early during my first time at the brothel. But I had forgot the name of the man attached to the enormous cock. I certainly remember Charlie now; he really used my cunt, it was sore for many hours.

"Charlie's flaccid penis is especially large. I have never seen his erection, but from the way he talks it must be enormous. But I guess you already know that. Charlie told me that he really enjoyed being in your tight cunt."

I have already agreed to the party and the money is excellent. And I just saw and handled Vernon's penis. It was average size -- -- similar to the sizes of other penises that have occupied my cunt with out any problems. Hopefully, when erect, his manhood will fit comfortably inside my pink treasure.

"And I am looking forward to having my constant companion in your tight cunt." Vernon says.

"I believe you will be satisfied and pleasured with our party."

Quickly I leave, book the party, and return. Vernon is naked and sitting on a towel that he had placed on a chair -- he appears to be casually waiting for sexual pleasure. A few minutes after our party is over, Garrett could arrive. I certainly do not want my cunt to be sore for Garrett. I need to stretch out my initial sexual services before intercourse.

My thoughts are about Garrett.

Almost mechanically, I strip completely and model for Vernon -- my body twists and turns. Almost like a machine; I bend over and display a pair of hanging breasts, then turn and display my ass and pussy lips. I tease him by covering parts of his naked body with my orange opaque gown. I walk close to him and let Vernon fondle my breasts and pull my teats at different times. His large hand rubs my trimmed pussy hair and touches my pussy lips.

But my thoughts are about Garrett.

Vernon looks at the timer, and says: "Please give me a blow job, Kitty."

I bend down between his legs -- fingers of one hand stroke his balls. Fingers on my other hand massage his shaft and rub his cock head and cock rim.

"Those fingers are almost magical, Kitty. You made my manhood nice and hard. Please give me a blow job."

Slowly, my fingers open a package containing a condom, his cock will fit into a regular size condom. My cunt probably will not be sore from the fucking he will soon give me. After placing the condom on the tip of Vernon's cock, I slowly roll it down the entire length of his erection. My lips touch his pubic hair and the base of his shaft. I start to relax. Vernon will fuck me but it is unlikely that my cunt will become sore.

"You have a very nice way of putting a condom on a cock."

"Thank you, Vernon."

"Suck me, Kitty. Fast and hard. Then I will fuck you for about five minutes in the missionary position.

I do as Vernon requests. Fast and hard sucking -- his cock becomes firmer and harder. But there is only a slight increase in its size. I continue to relax.

My thoughts are about Garrett.

"OK, Baby. Time for me to fuck you."

I climb on to the bed. My ass is elevated with a firm pillow, my legs spread wide. I close my eyes. Vernon's condom covered cock gently touches my pussy lips. His cock head slides into my moist cunt, his shaft follows. For a few minutes, Vernon thrusts deep into my cunt. Then he pounds and rams my cunt with his average sized cock. He is in deep -- -- as deep as possible. But my eyes are still closed.

I am thinking about Garrett and the many sexual pleasures we shared during our previous parties.

As the timer buzzes, indicating that our thirty minute party is almost over -- -- Vernon has his ejaculation. He rests briefly.

"Thank you, Kitty. Charlie said you had a tight cunt. It did not seem tight to me. But I guess that simply means that his cock is enormous, and my cock is smaller."

"I am glad that I was able to give you a satisfactory party."

"You did. Charlie may have an enormous cock -- compared to me. But I have a lot more money then Charlie has. I told you I was a truck driver. Actually, I am an equal partner with two other men -- -- we own the trucking company. Charlie and Fred are employed by us."

I smile and say: "Interesting. Possibly we could have another party sometime in the future."

"Yes. I like the idea of another party. I am on my way to California. Expect to be back in Northern Nevada in about two weeks. But it could be a little later."

"I plan to be at this brothel."

"Good. We will have a longer party. Would you want a party with Charlie or me?"

"I smile. And say: "I would very much like another party with you., Vernon.

Vernon stands over the toilet, washes his cock with soap, and pours several glasses of warm water over his shrinking cock. After a quick shower, he puts on his street clothes. I quickly freshen up and change the bed sheet.

Hand in hand, we walk toward the lobby. Vernon's other hand is rubbing the fabric of my opaque orange gown that covers my ass. In the lobby, I look around. I do not see Garrett -- but it is only about 2:20 pm. Garrett's email said he would arrive about 2:30 pm.

We hug, Vernon whispers in my ear that he would really fuck me several ways next time. Then we say good by. From the brothel window, I watch Vernon walking toward the truck, he gets in on the passenger side. Then I see another man get in on the driver's side. From my distant view, the driver appears to be Charlie, the man with the ENORMOUS cock. But I am not positive.

In the 'girl's' lounge, I hear a 'girl' talking about her fifteen minute party with a man that had an enormous cock. She said that the fit of the cock in her cunt was extremely tight, and that her cunt was sore from the pounding and ramming that she had received.

"What is the name of the man with the enormous cock?" I ask.

"His name is Charlie, and he is a truck driver. He came in only a few minutes after you were selected."

I look at the clock, it is about 2:25 pm. Quickly, I walk to my room -- strip and take a very quick shower. Then get dressed: black thigh high hose, red g-string panties, the modified black bra that Garrett gave me earlier, the red opaque gown with black trim, and my red medium height heels with black trim.

I look at the mirror -- -- my reflection pleases me. I think that Garrett will be pleased.

Just as I am putting on some fresh red lipstick, someone knocks on my door and says: "Kitty."

"Please enter."

It is the Shift Manager, who says: "There is a nicely dressed gentlemen sitting in the bar drinking a cup of hot tea. He asked for you and said his name is Garrett."

"Thank you, Phyllis. I am expecting him. Please tell him that I will be there soon."

Phyllis leaves. After splashing on a little perfume, I wait about a minute in my room, then walk to the lobby.

I sit down at a booth with Garrett. Our eyes meet -- -- we both smile. Our fingers lightly touch. Both of us know that soon there will be lots of touching. Intimate touching. Very intimate touching and exploring. We will know each other -- again.

He is drinking a cup of hot tea. And says: "That other cup of green tea is for you."

We start talking in low voices. But no one else is close.

Garrett: "Did you receive my email?"

Kitty: "Yes. Many thanks for coming."

Garrett: "Soon I hope to have my fifth party with you. Obviously I liked our earlier parties."

Kitty: "Your comment pleases me. I also liked our previous parties."

Garrett: "I like you. What you have done in the past or how you gained your experience is really not that important to me."

Kitty: "And -- -- -- I do not yet understand what you are saying."

Garrett: "What I am saying is that your past is not important to me. But what is important is how you use your past experiences to make the present time satisfactory and the future much better."

Kitty: "Yes. Now I understand and agree."

Garrett: "As we discussed in the past, my spouse and I have been separated for some time. And divorce proceedings had already began. Several days ago, the divorce was granted by the judge."

Kitty: "I am both sorry and happy for you. I do not know exactly what to say."

Garrett: "Use the word "happy". I am now free from a poor marriage -- our communication was almost non-existent. Our sex was poor and infrequent."

Kitty: "I am happy for you."

Garrett: "A long time ago, I thought that poor sex was better then no sex. But now, I think that no sex is better then poor sex."

For several minutes, finger tips of our left hands lightly touch. Both of us sip the green tea. Our eyes touch. Ample communication is achieved by seeing and gentle touching. Words are not needed during this time, as Garrett and I become re-acquainted.

Garrett: "You know your way around my body. Let's go to your room and talk some more."

** ** ** ** ** **

Hand in hand, we walk down the hallway to my room. Initially, Garrett's other hand is touching the side of my waist. But soon, his hand is resting on the fabric that covers my ass.

In a few minutes, we are closely embracing behind the closed door of my bedroom. Garrett strips off his clothes. Then he pulls my red opaque gown over my head. We embrace. Our lips touch, we kiss. Tongues explore. I reach down and softly rub Garrett's manhood. Several minutes pass, then we separate.

"We need to discuss and negotiate a party. What would you like to do, Garrett?"

"We can just go with the flow for two hours. However, you know that I try to be organized. I know that when I plan things -- lots of those things get done. We can just go with the flow but I have a brief list of things I would like to do. Here is my list."

Garrett hands me a 3 x 5 card -- listing his sexual desires. And the money he is willing to pay for a two hour party. In my ear, he softly whispers that a very nice tip would be mine. Garrett remembers that there is the possibility that the Madam or Shift Manager is listing to our negotiations.

"Yes. That is satisfactory, a two hour party would be very nice. I need to check your equipment and surrounding area."

The dick check is quick. I am very familiar with Garrett's male equipment and surrounding area.

"I need to shave before our party, Kitty. No need to rush back."

I leave, book the party, and go to the kitchen and get two cold cans of soft drink for us. Back in the room, Garrett is standing in the bathroom, shaving. I stand by the bathroom doorway and watch him shave. He is stark naked.

"To continue our conversation: It really does not matter to me how you got your sexual knowledge, Kitty -- from magazines, books, or from hands on -- mouth on practice in the past. What is important is how you use your sexual skills in the present and in the future."

"I certainly agree with your statement. Since I received your email, you have been in my thoughts, often. And I have also thought about you at other times."

"I want your hands, mouth, and body to wake up my penis -- then I hope to give you one of the best fuckings that your have ever had. I want you to do things that my now ex-spouse refused to do."

"Our earlier parties have been very pleasing to me. You really know how to pleasure me. Why are you attracted to me? I am just curious -- no need to answer, if you do not want to."

Garrett has completed shaving his day old beard. He turns and directly faces me. I look at his face, then touches his now smooth cheeks with her fingers. We kiss -- a deep kiss, an extended kiss. Tongues touch and explore. Gradually, I slide my hand down his body. I start fondling his penis and balls.

"To answer your question about attraction: My attraction to you, Kitty, is simply that you are very willing to use your skills to provide me with satisfactory sexual experiences -- experiences that my spouse refuses to provide. We have discussed the type of marriage I had with my spouse -- it was not a loving relationship. It was only a legal relationship, earlier I talked to a lawyer about obtaining a divorce. Now I am a divorced man."

"Also, our ages are similar. We have lived in the same states in this country. Our interests are similar. Simply put -- we can communicate."

"Yes -- -- I could have sex with a younger 'girl' at any legal Nevada brothel. And that is all we would have. There would be little or no communication. In fact, I have had some parties where the sex was very satisfactory -- but it was mechanical. There was absolutely no chemistry between the 'girl' and myself. Thirty minutes of pure sex was fine -- but there was nothing else."

"I asked a simple question. I appreciated your detailed answer, Garrett. I understand your comments and I agree. Sex is nice. But communication between two people is critical for a relationship to grow and to be healthy."

"Absolutely correct! Mutual sexual satisfaction and frequent communication is needed for any long term relationship to successfully function."

"I agree with your thoughts, Garrett. I have gone through a divorce. It is a difficult road -- at least difficult for me -- -- financially and no support of any type from a man.

"Let's start our party. And go with the flow. Please strip completely."

"I love going with the flow -- -- what ever comes naturally. My body is yours to enjoy."

I pull off my red opaque gown. Then my red shoes and black thigh high hose are removed.

Garrett pulls off my red g-string panties -- -- holds them to his nose; and breathes deeply.

"I enjoy the combined smell of your perfume and natural female aroma."

Now I am only wearing the modified bra that he gave me earlier.

"Do you remember giving me this bra and then cutting the cups off?"

"YES. I love looking at your boobs framed with the narrow black strips of cloth."

"I have only worn this black bra, with the cups cut out, for you."

"I appreciate the thought that you wear the modified bra only for me. But, you certainly may wear it when you entertain other men."

"This black bra, with the cups cut out, is something special that we share. It reminds me of you."

For several minutes, Garrett sucks and fondles my boobs and nipples. He unhooks the bra, it slides off my shoulders and falls to the floor.

"I need to urinate. Please come into the bathroom and help me."

Garrett is standing by the toilet. I am at his side holding his flaccid penis. Soon, I feel his urine stream flowing through his organ. I have correctly aimed his manhood -- his entire urine stream splashes into the water in the toilet bowl. His stream slows, then stops. I shake a few drops of urine off his penis. The floor stays dry.

"Your turn to relieve yourself."

I sit down on the toilet seat, my legs are spread wide. Garrett watches my urine flow out between my pussy lips. Some initial drops become a stream -- then slows, and ends as it started with some more drops. Garrett wipes my damp pussy lips -- from my lips back toward my ass -- with some toilet paper.

"Please face the bathroom mirror. I want to wash the interesting parts of your body, Kitty. Then you can wash me."

Garrett turns on the water and puts some liquid soap on his wet hands. He is standing in back of me. His soapy right hand is cupping my right breast. His soapy left hand is cupping my left breast. My bare mounds of female flesh are massaged for several minutes, now both are completely covered with soap. Not even my nipples are visible in the bathroom mirror.

Garrett's hands slide slowly down the sides of my body. One hand moves over my neatly trimmed pussy hair. His other hand slides over my ass. Fingers of one of his hands apply soap to my pussy lips, his other fingers rub the slit between my ass cheeks. But soon his finger tips touch between my legs. My pubic area is covered with soap.

"Your turn to wash my penis and balls."

I put some water and soap on my hands. For a few minutes, I massage his penis with one soapy hand and his balls with my other soapy hand. His once flaccid penis has become somewhat hard.

He takes a few steps and enters the shower. I follow. Soon the warm shower water has removed all traces of soap from breasts and genitals.

Garrett walks past the bed and sits down on a towel he had earlier placed on a chair. I already know what he wants; his legs are spread wide.

"Please give me a brief hand job."

I put some lubrication on his flaccid penis and get on my knees. For a few minutes, I massage his penis and balls. I can easily see and feel his penis enlarge and become hard. He slides forward on the chair.

"I would appreciate some tongue activity, Kitty."

His balls are hanging down. I push his partial erection up until his shaft touches his pubic hair. Then, I flick out my tongue several times and lightly touch the skin between the base of his shaft and his balls.

1...345678