A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally empty, I stand and look down only to feel Meg part my bum cheeks to lap me clean. When she pulls away a few moments later I kneel beside Bex. The end of my coiled turd points up and I lean down and bite the end off, savouring the taste a little before bending to share the mouthful with Bex in a deep kiss. I feel her fingers reach between my legs and slip inside me, gliding effortlessly into my sopping cunt. I hear Meg gasp and from the corner of my eye I see that she has knelt down on the other side of Bex and that her pussy is receiving the same treatment as mine.

Now Meg takes a bite of my shit and shares it with Bex and I begin to rub the remainder over her tits and stomach. "Mmm, that feels so nice," sighs Bex through shit-stained lips, "but over my mound and pussy too, please Sam," she pleads. Meg joins me in thoroughly coating Bex from neck to pussy before we lick our hands clean as Bex licks her fingers clean of our juices.

"Come on, let's head back," says Meg, "then Bex can receive the licking she deserves!"

"Ooo yes," exclaims Bex as she climbs to her feet. "Quickly, this way," and she leads us easily through the woods to Erica's gate. With a hand on her shoulder I keep Bex out of sight and signal that Meg and I will go first.

"Good evening, Frige's women," I say in my best classroom voice.

"Hi, everyone," calls Meg and she looks at me; our eyes meet and we are agreed.

"Thank you all for the invitation and Meg and I would love to join this group," I tell them and there are various congratulations called out and even some clapping. "Er, Katie, you sent out Bex to find us in case we were lost -- again -- and we wanted to thank her for rescuing us the other night and, erm, we were a little carried away and she's a little bit messy."

I stand aside and allow Bex to enter and there is laugher and more clapping from the women before Lillian's voice calls out, "Come on, Bex, come and lay down and we'll clean you up good and proper. I call dibs on that delicious looking pussy!" and Bex skips forward with a huge grin.

Meg takes my hand, "Let's go and have some dirty fun with our friends," and she leads me to join the others.   CHAPTER 20 -- Storytelling as Pain Relief

We are dragged from sleep by my alarm clock at the godforsaken hour of six thirty. The long groan from Meg tells me she is suffering from the same overindulgence as me. "What time did we get to bed?" Meg asks.

"Sometime after eleven I think. We definitely overdid it, I think. That scat party was too much."

"Too much scat?" Meg asks, surprised.

"No, the shit and pee were perfect; it was too much wine. I hate the stuff!"

"Only on the morning after. Anyway, talking of pee, I'm bursting."

"Good, I could do with a drink!" I say with a smile on my face as I sit up and start to move between her legs. The pain of my headache is being swamped by the excitement I feel at the thought of doing this.

"What, here? The bed will get soaked!"

"No, there's a waterproof sheet under the mattress protector. I put it on the other day when I realized how much we make each other cum sometimes. Whatever gets wet I can wash." I push her legs open and dive in, clamping my mouth over her pussy and giving her a thumbs up. Meg laughs and suddenly a hot jet of pee floods my mouth. The taste is very mild and I gulp is down thirstily. Nevertheless, it is a long pee and the sheet, Meg and I are all very wet by the time she finishes.

I slither up her wet skin and share the traditional last mouthful as I lie on her. "Do you need to pee too?" she asks.

"I certainly do. You thirsty or shall I just pee on you?"

"I'm thirsty but feel too floppy to move," she complains.

"Alright then," I say as I move once again, this time to straddle her face after throwing the pillows off the bed. "Ready?" I ask and this time she gives the thumbs up so I relax and feel the wonderful, sensual feeling of release as I start to piss. I feel Meg's head moving as she swallows and this only heightens the pleasure. With my bladder empty I begin to move, expecting to kiss Meg but she holds me in place as she begins to lick me out, sucking and nibbling on my labia, tongue fucking me before finally settling on an all-out assault on my clit! A few minutes later I am writhing and bucking, yelling "Oh my fucking god, eat me Meg!" as my climax takes me. I let myself topple sideways as it passes. "So good..." I sigh, happily.

"You taste different this morning my darling."

"Do I?" I ask confused and think for a moment. "Oh shit, I'm sorry Meg. It's my time of the month so it must be the start of my period you, um tasted. Sorry."

Meg laughs, "Hey, no problem. Bloody hell Sam we just drank each other's piss and eat our shit. A little menstrual blood in your juices is not an issue!"

"True. Do you want me to lick you?"

"Actually, I'm a bit sore down there. Lil was a bit vigorous rubbing me when we were with her and Claire just before they had to go home for Bethany. It must be holding that tattoo gun gives her extra strong fingers!"

"And on the subject of tattoos are you still up for that this evening? I'll meet you at school with the car and we can go straight there."

"Oh definitely; the design Lil showed us was really lovely, wasn't it? I can't believe she won't let us pay her though."

"No but, um, I persuaded Claire to let us take the three of them out for pizza or something afterwards." Meg nods, "So, er, Claire and Bethany will be coming with us in the car. I didn't think this through did I: we're going to have Bethany as an audience, aren't we?"

"We'll, I don't have any lessons with her on a Monday, so at least I won't be 'Bethany-ed out'. I'm sure if she is there that Lillly Mum will keep her on best behaviour. I hope it doesn't hurt too much."

"Me too! So, do you want to come for a shower now or shall I bring you tea in bed?"

"Oh, tea in bed would be wonderful," replies Meg earnestly so off I go to pamper my girlfriend. Damn, I love being able to call Meg that, even when it's only in my head. When I come back up half an hour later it is with a tray laden not just with tea but with breakfast: cereal, toast and marmalade. I find I have to wake Meg up but when she sees the tray her eyes light up. "Sam, you are absolutely the best girlfriend in the universe!" Double damn: hearing Meg call me her girlfriend is even better.

"What did you think of yesterday?" I ask Meg asks as we eat our cornflakes.

"I really enjoyed it. How about you; you were nervous before hand?"

"I was but it was amazing. Yeah, I really liked it too. Bex really enjoyed it: did she really pass out when she finally came after the licking clean?" I ask, not sure I believed what I saw.

"Sam, every bit of her tits, chest, tummy, abdomen and vulva were licked continuously by the seven of us for the best part of half an hour and she was begging to cum by the end... and when she did..."

"I know, I never imagined anyone could cum so hard and so long. Yeah, she probably got off lightly just passing out! So I guess we are going to this full moon gathering in three weeks and joining the group officially?" I ask.

"Yes. It all sounds very, I don't know, occult doesn't it?"

"Maybe pagan is a better word than occult. What Erica told us, which wasn't much: it'll be in the woods; we'll be naked -- big hardship that bit! -- and that we should bathe beforehand. Oh, and not wear makeup or perfume."

"So we're going to be offerings to the Goddess Frige," concludes Meg. "I wonder how we get offered. I'll bet there's sex involved!"

"You mean you hope there's sex involved!" I tease. "But given that Frige is a goddess of sex, I think it's a safe bet. Suzie told me that traditionally the woman being offered abstained from sex from sunset the day before. She said it'd be worth it."

"What? Twenty four hours without jumping you? I'll be dead from excess lust and horniness!" she smiles as she finishes her toast.

"Well, perhaps we'll see how it goes. If you show signs of lust poisoning I'll suck it out via your pussy."

"Ooo, shit, Sam," she smiles, "I'm going to have to watch what I say on school mornings: your comebacks are getting too good and turn me on too much!"

"Come on then, a shower can cool you down," I tell her as I stand and take her hand. We head to the bathroom and into the shower together where, after a few minutes of mutual soaping and rubbing, Meg decides that perhaps her pussy isn't that sore after all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hi darling," Meg says as she slips into the passenger seat and leans across to kiss me. It is not a lingering kiss but several of the Year Six pupils see us and I hear laughter and "Miss Dike's girlfriend" called out as they stare at us. Meg simply waves at them, smiling. I hear the back door of the car open.

"Go on, in you get, Beth. Hiya Sam, Meg, sorry we're a bit slow; Bethany couldn't find her P.E. kit," Claire apologises as she and Bethany climb into the car.

"Hello, Miss Sam," Bethany chirps.

"No problem, Claire," I tell her. "Hello, Bethany. Can you put your seat belt on; you too darling." Meg sticks her tongue out at me as she obeys, making Bethany giggle as she sees it. "I think you're setting you pupil a bad example, Miss Dike," I tell her as I start the car and put it in gear before moving off.

"Oh no, I haven't got to be Miss Dike all evening do I?"

"I don't know. Would you be happier being Auntie Meg perhaps?"

"I don't think so; would Auntie Sam be better than Miss Sam?"

"I'm not ready to be an Auntie!" I complain.

"Exactly!" Meg thinks for a minute before twisting in her seat to look at Bethany sitting behind her. "Bethany, you've only a few weeks left of school and then you'll be starting at the secondary school in town, won't you? Well, when we're out of school, I think you're old enough to call me by my first name." She reaches out to shake the girl's hand. "Hello Bethany, I'm Meg."

Bethany hesitantly shakes Meg's hand and when her Mum nudges her she adds "Hello... Meg," her eyes are bright with excitement at this new freedom.

"But not in school, remember just when were together as friends of your Mums."

"Meg, can you call me Beth and not Bethany, please?" she asks.

"Of course, Beth, if that's what you'd prefer."

"Hello, Beth," I say with a brief glance at her as I drive, "I'm Sam and as I'm not your teacher you can call me that all the time," which makes her smile.

The journey into town is uneventful and by half-past four we're all in Lil's Tattoos and Piercings. Lillian hugs and kisses Claire and Beth (must remember: not Bethany!) before hugging and kissing Meg and me. I look at Lillian as she turns and can picture her tattoo snaking down from her neck and across her back. It is slightly strange; yesterday we were all four of us sat around naked, kissing and touching and fingering each other at various times, Lil and Claire licking scat off our bodies... now we must just be friends, albeit close friends. I look around and see that the seat on which we saw the girl being tattooed the other day has been reconfigured and is more horizontal and couch-like. I also notice that there is a curtain that has been partially pulled that, when fully drawn across, will provide privacy from other customers and people passing the parlour door; that's a relief. Next to the couch are two chairs, Lillian's and another on which Beth has already seated herself.

"So, are you both ready? Okay, who's going first?" she asks. Meg and I look at each other nervously and then cannot but laugh.

"Okay," I say, "it was my idea so I'll go first." I sit on the edge of the couch

"Thanks, darling," replies Meg in relief. "Just try not to scream too much or I'll be too scared to take my turn!" I hear Beth giggle.

"Gee thanks for the encouragement," I reply.

"It hurts more to begin with," warns Lillian, "then you'll probably go a bit numb and it won't be so bad. Right, Beth, you need to go and sit over there on the other side of the curtain and you can read your book or play on your Game Boy console thing. Are you okay with Beth being here or should I ask Claire to take her for a walk? She has been here while I've worked once before so she knows how to behave."

I fix Beth with my best teacher hard stare. "I'm sure she'll behave perfectly for Meg and me, won't you Beth?"

"Yes Miss... yes Sam, I will," she promises. She is such a cheerful, happy-go-lucky and kind-hearted girl and I can understand the affection Meg has for her. I smile at her.

"Good girl. I guess I need to undress a bit," I say to Lillian.

"You will; hang on, let me pull the curtain across. Okay, there. Now I can cover some of you with a towel while I'm working if you like."

I look at Meg who's laughing, "No, that won't be necessary," I tell Lillian who smiles.

"I guess not! Alright, Sam, If you can take your top and bra off and then onto the couch and I'll start getting you ready." I am cleaned and then, to my surprise, shaved. I ask Lillian how hairy does she think I am under my boobs but she assures me that this is just part of the process, wherever a tattoo is going. When she puts the stencil transfer on to my skin, I check how it looks standing in front of a mirror before Lillian starts inking. Meg and I both like the way the tattoo looks, the words curving under my boob just as I'd imagined them. Nevertheless, the idea that this will be marked permanently into my skin sends a frisson of nervous excitement through me. I settle back onto the couch trying to relax with slow, deep breaths and Meg holding my hand.

It isn't as painful as I'd dreaded but I'm still very glad when it's over, even more so when Lillian finishes cleaning and anointing the finished tattoo. It looks wonderful and I feel that it is not just a sign of my relationship with Meg and all we have done together, but also a symbol of my rejection of what my life was before. "Thank you Lillian, it looks amazing!" I tell her as Meg snaps a quick photo with her phone.

Lillian covers the tattoo with a dressing and before I slip into a tight running top that I hope will keep my boobs under control in lieu of a bra. Now it's time for Meg to take my place. Right from the start I can see she is having a much tougher time of it than I did, squealing and flinching. She's a little less padded over the ribs than I, which may be part of the problem but I suspect that real issue is that she is wound up like a spring and tensed against every jab of the needle. I move my chair as Lillian pauses at my signal. I sit with my face a few inches from hers as I hold her hand and stroke her cheek, calming and comforting her.

"Meg, take slow, deep and gentle breaths and listen to my voice. Lillian will start again shortly but don't try to fight the pain, just let it flow past you as you listen to my voice. Okay?"

"Okay, Sam love, I'll try," she sniffles tearfully. I now have to think of something to say so, of course, my mind goes blank. I also have to remember that we are not in private so there are things that I cannot say. So I tell my story, my tale of loss and redemption that she knows but never told as a tale, my voice calm, measured and relaxing; a story-telling voice. "Once upon a time there was a woman called Samantha who studied hard and became, after many years of work, a teacher of English. She loved her work, loved sharing her passion for language and stories with young people, helping them to gain the skills and enjoyment of English that would see them through their studies and onwards through life. A little while later she met a man, a handsome, kind man, and they fell in love and, in the fullness of time, they were married. Samantha loved Steve and Steve loved Samantha and they were happy together. Somehow, there was never a right time for having a child but that didn't matter to them; they had their careers and they had each other and they were content.

"Samantha did well in her career: she became the deputy head of the English Department in a large school where she was liked by the students and praised for her work. Then, one day, she was asked to run the Department, just for a short while, as the Head of English was ill." Lillian had begun tattooing once more but I hold Meg's gaze as I continue to speak.

"The golden happiness of Samantha's life began to fade at that point: she struggled with all the work, she became tired and run down and bad tempered. And her best friend and husband Steve, became more distant and started coming home late until, one day, he told Samantha that he didn't love her anymore and was leaving to be with another.

"Samantha's life was in ruins; she stopped working, stopped living almost, as dark sadness and depression laid waste her life. However, some stood by her and helped and supported her so that, gradually, Samantha started to recover. Then a wise friend, whose name was Ruth, said to her, 'You should not stay here where there is so much to remind you of all that once was. Go, rather, to a new place where you can become whole and happy once again."

"So Samantha took this sage advice and sought a new home until she came upon a village, and a cottage by the woods on the edge of that village, and Samantha's heart was lifted for she felt such peace here that she knew this was such a place her wise friend had suggested for her.

"Thus it was, in time, that Samantha came to own that cottage and moved there with her books and possessions. But she also left much behind, desiring a new start in this place: Samantha became Sam and put aside the name of her useless, cheating ex-husband; she also made a vow that no longer would she just exist timidly from day to day but henceforth would experience life to the full. 'I will have a new adventure every day!' she declared.

"She had just finished settling into her lovely new home when there was a knock at her door. Intrigued, for she had been in the cottage little more than a day and a night and knew no one in the village, she opened the door. There stood a radiantly beautiful woman, a woman so lovely that Sam, who had never thought that she would find a woman physically attractive, was enraptured by her beauty. And this woman, who had the mysterious and magical name of Meg, proceeded by words and deeds to demonstrate that she found Sam incredibly attractive and desirable. Sam was, not surprisingly, overwhelmed by this and not a little amazed, averring that she was not gay and therefore could not be the lover that Meg desired.

"Meg, however, had fallen in love with Sam and was kind and attentive and patient. She wooed Sam first to friendship and then to a love that Sam could not deny. And when Sam, in her confusion, tried to push Meg away, Meg through her kindness and love went, despite her own aching desire for Sam. Meanwhile, in tears and perplexity, Sam sought to understand what she was feeling for Meg until she knew she had to speak with her and so ran through the rain to Meg's house, caring not that she wore only her dressing gown.

"Sam met Meg, who was also tearful and sad, and tried to declare all the reasons why their love could not be. However, Meg had a deep wisdom and challenged Sam to say what it was she felt and what she desired as she looked upon Meg in her loveliness. Sam's pretence and denial were undone and Sam had to admit that what she wanted was to love Meg and to be loved by her in return. Thus it was that they became lovers, determined to share together a new adventure every day and so live happily ever after."

Meg appears oblivious to Lillian's continuing work on her tattoo as her eyes gaze into mine, shining. "Sam," she says quietly, "thank you." Just then I hear a movement behind me and look round to see Beth standing open mouthed at the edge of the curtain, her cheeks glistening. Claire comes up behind her.