A New Aspect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers

I gushed at the remembrance as my fingers continued to tease myself towards orgasm; I was back in the room with her, back under her spell, powerless beneath her glorious tongue and ginger caresses. The way she looked up at me from between my legs, eyes brimming with lust as her tongue zigzagged over and inside my dripping sex, torturing my slick, shaved lips with nibbles, sucks, and tempestuous hot breaths. And when she mapped out my valley, marching and sweeping her tongue in broad strokes up, up, up over my buttery folds, seeking sanctuary in the softness of my clitoral hood, outlining the inverted vee with the tip of her tongue and teasing ever so gently around my pleasure centre with fluttering, wet brushes, I remembered thrashing wildly on the bed as my body tightened, spasmed and I flooded her face with creamy come. I may even have screamed with pleasure, I honestly couldn't say.

Water bounced off my upturned cheeks as the images played through my mind and my fingers continued to roam the surface of my wetness. I opened my eyes and looked up into the shower head dispensing hot streams of water over my energized body. The head had a flow adjuster. I stopped for a moment and reached up to rotate the dial. Immediately the flow switched from long thin beads of water to heavy, fat pulses that battered my face. I recoiled at the unexpected force, but then a sly grin crept across my features. Maybe I could use the water to my advantage.

Moving out of the direct line of sight of the shower head I repositioned my leg on the side of the bath, angling my pussy forward to try and catch the jets. It was awkward and didn't quite reach the spot so I changed approach and laid down in the bath. Scooching along so my midriff could receive the full effect of the pulsing water I raised both legs, spreading myself for the jets and placing my feet up on opposite edges of the bath. Oh my... that was it!

Reaching down I dug my hands into my soft folds and spread my lips eagerly, gasping as the full vigour of the water rained onto my sensitive area. Each pulse was like a small electric shock, arcing across my clit and shooting outward; down my legs, up over my tummy, connecting with my breasts and engorging my pale pink nipples circled with large mocha areola. From there the electricity flowed around my body and delivered shivers up my spinal column that rapidly crisscrossed back down to concentrate at my central hub before further sparks ignited in my pussy and followed a similar course.

I slid one of my hands over my slick mound and drove a couple of fingers inside myself, clamping my pussy with my hand. Hot, sticky wetness greeted me -- the hallmark of the horny -- and I had temporary respite from the torrent of water before I withdrew my fingers and resumed holding my lips apart to benefit from the power of the jets, occasionally flicking a juicy finger over my delighted nub. I could feel rivulets of my sweet sap oozing down my hot channel and forming at my splayed entrance before being washed away by the barrage of water. The same pearly droplets of come that Jess had enjoyed so decadently as she lay between my legs, idly gliding her tongue over my sticky nether lips as I gradually descended from another one of the many orgasmic highs of our last evening together, cooing with happiness every time she sampled a thick drop of my lustrous secretions. She sighed contentedly.

To say I had expected to fall for Jess in such a big way would be untrue. I couldn't blame alcohol, especially as I was more than wary of its effects after the embarrassing fool I had made of myself the first night we'd met. I could perhaps blame circumstance, or the London air, or Adam for putting me in the frame of mind to become open to the idea of a torrid, wild love affair with another woman. But ultimately I had to admit I was in control of my actions and she had simply swept me off my feet; knocked my guard down with her sheer innocent, uncompromised beauty, her self-assurance, and that gorgeous voice of hers that had triggered all manner of sexual signals inside me.

As my focus had returned and I looked down into her eyes to see her unadulterated joy at eating me, I almost came again on the spot. I beamed down at her and eased myself up onto my elbows, sliding across the mattress from her and eventually making it up onto my knees. She did the same and we embraced, our tongues duelling languidly between us as the heat of our love and the fires still raging inside me kept us warm in the air-conditioned hotel room. I tasted myself on her lips and shuddered. It felt so damn naughty to be turned on in this manner and my stomach briefly fluttered upwards like I'd just passed that point of no return at the apex of the first clattering hill on a rollercoaster and had begun hurtling down the other side. The same rush; the same exhilaration as we lost all track of our surroundings amid our steamy, wet kiss.

My hands found her pert bottom and played over the smooth alabaster surface, gently squeezing and pulling her towards me, our mons connecting and making me shiver as her light patch of pubic hair nuzzled against my nakedness. She traced her manicured, red nails across my shoulder blades and down my back, eliciting a gentle moan of appreciation from my throat. The pads of her fingers ran over the small of my back and the downy hairs stood to attention as she continued to run her fingertips along and over my curvaceous hips, then round and down to cup my bottom with her soft palms. Our kiss stepped up a gear as she squeezed, becoming wilder, lips crushing together in a passionate exchange. I was totally enrapt by this woman: there was nothing I could do but reciprocate, breathe in her floral scent and share the warmth of her lithe body. I wanted to stay here in her arms, with no cares in the world other than which part of her body I could tantalise next. I could only assume she was thinking the same.

Our breasts pressed together, nipples hard and sensitive against one another. I could feel myself flushing as the blood raced around my body, lighting up erogenous zone after erogenous zone. She'd been gradually becoming bolder over the two days and I wondered exactly what I'd created. From my lead the previous night she had now somehow been liberated and had taken over: she'd practically raped me with her tongue in the toilet cubicle earlier and now, tonight, she was pulling out all the stops, exploring the boundaries of my willing participation in our shared journey.

Hers was not the only over-active imagination: racy thoughts of chasing her round the hotel room, catching her, slamming her forward against the wall and sinking to my knees behind her, diving headlong into her bottom as she begged me for release flashed through my mind. Hearing her passionate cries while she pushed her tight rear against my tongue; listening to her groaning in ecstasy after I span round to press my back against the wall, reaching up and pulling her hips down to my face, devouring her soft pussy and being rewarded with her sweet, delicate nectar dribbling over my chin. She made me insatiable. She made me...

We froze at the knock on the door, having forgotten about the room service order. Our lips parted with a gentle wetness, a stray string of saliva stretching between us, glistening in the low light and snapping as we moved apart. Our eyes met and then we both simultaneously lurched into action, scrabbling about, trying to get off the bed. I somehow managed to snag my foot in the sheets and landed with a thud in a pile of bedclothes on the floor. I stood quickly, rubbing my wrist and Jess started giggling. At first I thought she was laughing at my misfortune until I followed her gaze and looked at the state of the hotel room.

Her underwear was flung in the corner. My bra, hold-ups and knickers were strewn around the bed. Her trouser suit lay discarded in the entrance hallway. My vibrator was perched on the bedside table, still glimmering faintly with Jess' sticky come. The air reeked of raw sex and we were naked. There was no way in hell we were going to cover this up. I looked across at her and burst out laughing as well, barely able to yell out "Just a minute" to the waiter. Talk about caught red handed.

Still grinning as our laughter subsided, I looked around for a towel to at least save a little modesty when I saw a twinkle form in Jess' eye. No! She was supposed to be the shy one. Surely not...? She raised her eyebrows, seeking approval. I looked for an obvious way out but nothing presented itself. Even if we tidied everything away and dressed or wrapped up there was no disguising the miasma of two horny women that hung in the room, so what was the point of pretending otherwise? Trapped; alert; still tingling from my orgasm; what could I do? Hide in the bathroom? Dive behind the bed? Any act seemed somehow superfluous, given the evidence in the room. Our eyes met for a few moments before I shrugged and Jess nodded decisively.

"Follow my lead," she whispered and padded to the door.

I stood rooted to the spot, stark naked and suddenly very aware of the fact. My hand crept across to cover myself but the butterflies inside me belied my true feelings. It kind of shamed me to admit to myself that it was actually very exciting to consider what was about to happen. To expose myself to a stranger. To have that person judge me without any formal introduction; take me at face (and body!) value and make a decision about me, my character, my way of life, all in an instant. Suddenly I panicked.

"Wait!"

Jess paused, her hand on the doorknob, and turned back to me. I didn't have anything more to say, just stared into her eyes -- those beautiful emerald eyes full of goodness, mischief, and joie de vivre -- almost imploring her not to do it and yet, at the same time, subconsciously daring her. Was I ready? Would I make it through the next couple of minutes without turning a bright shade of red? Was it normal to feel this way? Nervous, yet strangely excited. In my favour was the fact I'd spent a large portion of the last two days making love to a woman I'd just met, so how hard could this next step be? Just another stranger whom I'd never see again setting eyes on my naked body.

Perhaps I could totally do this.

I started to calm once more and gazed at my lover down the short corridor, finally resigned to my fate. It was going to be fine. I trusted her.

I breathed deeply and Jess opened the door.

The most striking thing about the waiter's reaction was not so much the look of surprise that quickly gave way to a wide grin and a glance back over his shoulder, but the fact he stayed outside until Jess invited him in. I don't know if he was being chivalrous or lecherous or if this was an everyday occurrence in his world but I felt myself colouring all the same as he wheeled the trolley into the room. He was dressed in a crisp, lightly creased white shirt below the hotel waistcoat, which was buttoned fully. His smartly pressed trousers gave way to shiny black shoes.

The door swung shut. Nobody spoke for a few moments. It was like a scene from that film "Room in Rome" and the whole situation seemed so surreal to me that it wouldn't have surprised me if someone had yelled "Cut! Fabulous, you two," from the sidelines.

The waiter broke the silence in a Mockney London accent, which kind of destroyed his elegant appearance. "So you ordered champagne and a sandwich platter to share, yeah?" His abuse of the glottal stop made "platter" come out as "pla'uh" and he made a show of checking the paperwork as if to reinforce his point.

Jess answered in a drawl which I knew was even more extreme than her usual manner. Really laid it on, thick and deliberate. "Sure we did. We like to share everything, don't we?"

I just nodded, fast; mute with the adrenaline still coursing through me.

"I see that." Another pause. "So who's gonna sign for it?"

I cleared my throat and squeaked, "That'd be me."

Jess was indignant. "No I'll get this."

"No. It's my room. And you got lunch."

"So how about I give the tip?"

The waiter was clearly amused by our back and forth. "No need to tip ladies, this is a better tip than I'd normally get." He appraised me and if I wasn't already naked he'd have been undressing me with his eyes.

Jess continued. "No no, I insist..." she stepped in to look at his name tag and leaned forward playfully, as if to wrestle his attention from me. "David." She spun to face me wielding his clipboard and pen. I signed and handed them back to her to relay to David before she turned back to me again. "Where's my purse, baby?"

I turned to look, somewhat grateful to be out of David's eye line, but could now feel him searing my backside with his gaze. Before I had a chance to respond, Jess called out "I see it," and bounded across the room to her handbag. It was on the floor by the desk but instead of crouching to rummage through its contents, she leaned forward, bent at the waist, legs straight, giving David an eyeful of her luscious butt. This was an unexpected twist: a couple of days ago I thought she was prim. Yesterday I found her to be verging on saucy. Today she was just wild! God, what had I done to her in a few short days? Could I corrupt absolutely anyone? I watched her flaunting her behind and all of a sudden it turned me on. The thoughts from earlier about diving into her bottom, tongue first, welled up inside me. I heard an appreciative noise from behind me and I'm quite sure from his expression that David would dearly love to do the same. I could see his trousers stirring as he took in her show.

"Belle? Get your purse. Do you have any change?"

In an instant I knew what she was doing and it both frightened me and excited me in equal measure. Shaking, I strode across the room as calmly as I could, fully aware of David's gaze following me as the carpet tickled the soles of my feet. I grabbed my bag then took it back to Jess, dropping it next to hers. My mouth was dry; I'd even have paid the exorbitant hotel prices for a drink at that moment. I was going to expose myself to a stranger. It was so dirty. So not me. But somehow Jess' brazen act had almost shocked me into playing along; as if anything she did made me strong enough to follow. My heart was still thumping and trying to leap into my throat but I realised the balance had shifted and it was now more excitement than fear. I actually wanted this.

I turned my back on David and slowly -- ever so slowly -- bent forward. My breasts swung forward and hung above my bag as I reached down and rifled through its contents, lowering inch by inch and showing off my shapely derriere. As I felt my cheeks part a rush of energy surged through my body that nearly toppled me. It felt divine and I basked in its warmth.

Poor David wouldn't know where to look with two of us bent double, wiggling our bottoms in his direction. My tunnel moistened at the thought; some kind of primeval response perhaps, wanting this man -- this stranger -- to step up behind me and ram his cock deep inside; to feel him spread me; fuck me, coat his steely length with my juices then feel him slide out and move across to Jess, guiding his prick home amid a cry of pleasure. Then back to me, sliding in effortlessly, lubricated by my own juices and those delicious come strings of my female lover glistening on his shaft. I gasped at the thought and pushed my arse further outward as if to draw him to me with my despicable yet intensely erotic act, but Jess broke the fantasy.

"Got it."

She stood and faced David; I followed suit, chest heaving with my laboured breaths as she counted out some notes and folded them a few times. Without warning she whirled in front of me and kissed me passionately. I responded, melting into her arms, the memory of David fading but still prickling at the corner of my senses as our tongues snaked and duelled wetly. I was so hot for her. My petals opened of their own accord, ready and more than willing to accept her tongue once more. Were we really going to make love in front of this man? The butterflies had clearly found jetpacks as they beat against my stomach wall, and Jess' fingers traced their way down my sides and over my hips. They crept round to my front, easily finding my bare mons and rotating, pointing downwards, following the contour of my naked pussy, gliding between my legs, finding my wanton, sticky folds open and inviting. I accepted her digits into my wetness, gasping with pleasure as she thrust her fingers inside me, curling upward, her nails scratchier than I remembered but oh so delightful, pressing towards the front wall of my aching cunt.

Almost as quickly as she had entered she withdrew. The physical memory of her intrusion played tricks on my scrambled brain and I didn't feel completely empty. It took a few moments to figure what she had done. Surely not the...? She grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed, the cash -- casually rolled and peeking from my naked slit -- scraping me lightly inside. I was in a daze as she pushed me onto the bed and nudged me onto my back, legs dangling over the edge. She turned on David.

"You want your tip? There it is. You ever play Operation?"

"What?"

My eyes widened. _Yeah... like, what?_

"Operation. Where you have to get something out of that guy's body with tweezers without touching the sides or it's BZZZZZ."

He thought for a moment. "Uh, yeah."

"Same rules. Grab the cash without touching her or you get nothing. Touch her and I kick you in the balls: she's all mine."

Jesus, she meant it. I could see David was hesitant, given that his manhood was on the line. Perhaps it was just his male pride that made him eventually step towards me: the challenge. Or maybe it was the roll of sticky cash. Either way I was charged yet uneasy. Totally unable to comprehend that I was even me, or that within five short minutes Jess had managed to coerce me into lying naked in front of an approaching stranger.

With momentary panic my eyes sought hers and had it not been for the look of sheer excitement in Jess' eyes I might have bottled it. She was enjoying this turn of events and the sparkle in her expression told me that whatever gratification I received from this act, I was going to be treated to at least double when David left. She really was an animal; and I'd created her! I relaxed a little and focused on David's looming presence, willing myself to calm and just let the scene play out. Jess would look out for me, and I trusted her.

As David reached for me -- or rather reached for my hairless snatch -- with his greedy hand I stared at him. Our eyes met and the inevitability of it all just took over; an inner quiet soothed me. I gently parted my legs to ease his task, felt the sticky wetness of my insides separate, spreading myself for this man I'd never met, and felt unexpected moisture seeping into my channel to coat the edges of the money roll. Was I really getting wet from exhibiting myself in front of this stranger? It certainly seemed that way. My mind was speeding at the unforeseen turn of events, whirling through scenarios, actions, consequences, and of what it meant for me to be sailing this course. Would I ever be the same again? Would this mark yet another sexual turning point? Would I end up flashing people in bars to receive future sexual fulfilment? To satisfy an escalating and never ending need inside me? Damn Adam for starting me on this path. It was all his fault.

David swallowed and his hand neared. I could feel its heat reflected off the bareness of my mons. Jess watched intently and it seemed she was holding her breath. I realised I was too. The whole scene appeared to play out in slow motion as David gently grasped the tiny end of protruding cash from my quivering pussy and gradually extracted the roll. I felt every millimetre of the money glide down my chute, moistening it further as it descended until it eventually exited, glistening wet between his fingers. He smiled triumphantly and Jess strode towards him. She grabbed his wrist and brought the money to her nose, inhaling deeply.

bellefleure
bellefleure
358 Followers