A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

"Mom, I want to fuck you," he said, taking her head away from his cock. 'I want to fuck you now."

She smiled slightly and stood up, closing her cheeks around my finger. She moved over to the couch and lay down on her back, her legs spread wide apart, inviting John to fuck her. He moved over and pointed his hard cock at her cunt and leaned down, entering her in one full thrust. She gasped and cried out, as he started to plunge in and out of her soaked cunt. I moved behind him and spread his cheeks apart. He stopped when he felt my tongue hit his hole and groaned loudly. I spread his cheeks further apart and stood up behind him, my hard cock aimed at his hole. Leaning forward and guiding my cock with my hand, I found his opening and entered him, making him grunt from the force of my thrust.

I waited for him and we worked out a steady rhythm so that when he plunged his hard cock deep into his mother's cunt, I pulled my cock out of his ass, leaving only my head inside him. When he withdrew from her cunt, I thrust forward as fast and as hard as I could, my balls slapping against his ass every time. We moved like this for quite a long time. Our groans and sighs filled the room with noise and we fucked with abandon until I couldn't hold it any longer and exploded inside his ass just as he started coming inside his mother's cunt.

I held myself against his ass as he held himself against her cunt, filling the two cavities with hot, liquid come. He and I groaned and grunted every time we spurt another load of come and soon we were pulling out, carefully. I fell back against the couch while John just leaned back, his still semi hard cock inches from his mother's cunt. She noticed it through half closed eyes and pulled him into her again only to feel him grow inside her. He pumped his cock deep into her and fucked her again while as I watched his ass rise and fall, his cheeks greasy from my come, which was running down his crack.

Their groans and moans again filled the room as John fucked her harder this time than before. He again, exploded inside her, sending her into a frantic spasm as she felt his cock spurt his second hot load up into her.

We spend more time in bed now than anywhere else. If I'm not fucking my wife or son, he is fucking one of us. We sleep together and love together with a deep new understanding. Indeed, a new beginning.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers
12