A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, as soon as they entered Maggie's field Sammy took off at a run, disappearing through the hedge. Jane opened the gate and let herself in, calling out to Maggie as she stuck her head inside the open door.

'We're in the kitchen, come on through.' Jane was a bit miffed when she hear the word 'we'. She was expecting it to just be the two of them but she had to laugh when she entered the large kitchen to find Sammy already there and making himself quite at home on a small sofa.

Maggie grinned at her widely and opened her arms, welcoming Jane into them and making her feel as if she'd come home as they kissed languidly.

'Morning Sweetie, did you sleep well? You looked so cute snuggled up asleep it was all I could do to tear myself out of your bed this morning.'

'Thanks to you wearing me out I slept like the dead! What time did you get up?'

'About 7ish. I hope you didn't mind Sammy being on the bed? He jumped up as soon as I got out and I didn't have the heart to move him.'

There were wafts of something delicious coming from the oven and a freshly made salad sat in a glass bowl on the counter next to hunks of crusty bread and butter.

'That smells scrummy!' enthused Jane as her stomach growled, reminding her that she'd skipped breakfast. 'what're we having?'

'Lasagne; it's one of my favourites but I'm not good at making it in small portions so it's nice to have someone over to help me eat it.'

'Oh my god!' exclaimed Jane as she pulled Maggie tightly against her 'You're gorgeous, you're a financial wizard, you're an amazing artist and you cook too? I'm never letting you go!' and she kissed her deeply, her actions reinforcing the words that somewhere inside her, she knew to be true.

'Come with me I have something to show you' and Maggie took her hand as they wandered into the bright studio. There was an easel with a cloth over it, which Maggie removed with a flourish to reveal a charcoal drawing of a sleeping woman. She was laying on her side, her arm supporting her head, the covers just low enough to reveal one small pert breast, her face serene and beautiful in her repose.

Jane peered closely at the picture, admiring the detail and depth supplied by the careful and clever use of shading and light, finally focusing on the face and crying 'Oh my god; that's me!'

Maggie was stood behind her anxiously, it had been a long time since she'd sketched someone she knew and her artist's vanity was dying for approval. She needn't have worried, Jane turned to her with tears in her eyes and kissed her again.

'It's beautiful; You've made me look beautiful; oh Maggie I love it!'

'Then it's yours. I'll frame it for you and you can hang it in the loo or somewhere.'

'I'm not hiding it away on the toilet! In fact I think it would look nice over my bed.'

She took Maggie's hands and kissed the back of her fingers before turning them over and kissing the palms.

'You have very talented hands Maggie.'

'Oh yes?' came the reply, an arched eyebrow indicating that Maggie wasn't just considering her artistic talents 'and in just what way are they talented?'

Jane picked up on the inference and beamed a smile at her new friend, kissing her lightly on the mouth but pulling away before Maggie could deepen the kiss further.

'Well, for one thing they make a wonderful smelling lasagne and I'm starving!' and she laughingly dragged Maggie back into the kitchen.

They ate lunch outside in the garden with Sammy bounding around chasing squirrels as they wiped the last of the lasagne off their plates with warm bread. The good food and the cold, crisp Chablis had made Jane drowsy, so they moved onto a blanket on the lawn and lay under the sun's soothing rays, dozing and holding hands.

Jane woke to Sammy licking her face and Maggie's laughing voice scolding him gently.

'Oh look what you've done now dog, you've gone and woken her up!'

Jane opened bleary eyes and pushed Sammy away so she could sit up, finding Maggie sat on a lawn chair with a sketch pad on her lap.

'So this is how it's going to be huh? Every time I fall asleep you're going to draw pictures of me?'

'Yup! That's the problem with having an artist as your girlfriend I'm afraid.' And Maggie sat on the blanket with Jane and kissed her deeply until she was thoroughly awake.

Suddenly Jane pulled away – Maggie's words finally making their way into her brain.

'You just called me your girlfriend!'

'I know; was it too presumptuous of me? I'd certainly like to think this was going somewhere rather than just a brief fling. I love your company and I think you're sexy as hell and in my opinion they're both good girlfriend qualities. I guess the question is – do you want to be my girlfriend?'

'Well that depends.' Smirked Jane 'How do I know that you'll always be as good as last night and that it wasn't just a fluke?'

There was only one sensible way to answer that, so Maggie pushed Jane back onto the blanket and set about removing her clothes, swatting Jane's hands away as she started to protest, reminding her that no one could see them.

Jane didn't take much convincing and instead started to help the process by shimmying out of her shorts, finally laying back on the blanket completely naked and exposed to the sun's rays and the gentle breeze, her nipples hardening instantly at the sensation and the feeling of naughtiness.

She looked up at Maggie and saw the way her eyes were travelling over her body, her pupils darkening with desire as she drank in the sight before her; finally managing to tear her gaze away long enough to quickly remove her own clothes.

Laying down on the blanket again she gazed in to Jane's eyes as one hand languidly caressed the soft skin from mid thigh, up across her tummy to just under her breasts, making Jane shiver with anticipation.

Maggie's touch was feather light as she traced patterns on the soft skin of Jane's rib cage, teasingly close to those perky breasts but veering away to stroke Jane's arm, shoulder and neck as she bent low to kiss Jane's eagerly parted lips.

Jane knew what she wanted and wasn't about to be denied, so she grabbed Maggie's hips and pulled her body down until it was covering her own; their warm, soft skin joining together and causing small fires to start in Jane's body.

Maggie groaned at the glorious contact and moved slightly so that she straddled Jane's thigh while she inserted her own up against Jane's pussy, feeling the moisture that had already gathered in anticipation leave a slippery trail as she moved.

Jane gasped into Maggie's mouth, pushing her thigh up into Maggie, the two women quickly finding a rhythm as they writhed against each other, the glorious friction causing them both to moan out loud into their kisses as their arousal soared to a finale that had them both calling out the other's name as they peeked in unison.

Maggie's sated body slumped down onto Jane, who wrapped her arms and legs around her new lover, holding her tightly in place as their sweaty skin melded together. She nuzzled her face into Maggie's neck, kissing the tender skin and nibbling on her ear lobe.

'ok, so you passed the test' she whispered gently, smiling into her lovers neck 'I'd love to be your girlfriend.'