A New Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet," I told her. "But I can give you a nice massage if you'd like."

"Ok!" she replied, rather quickly.

"Um, that would be nice," she followed, catching herself.

I refilled her wine glass as she took her cover-up off, and gave it to her as I led her to a padded chaise lounge chair.

"Now, what's sore?" I asked softy, as I helped her down into the chair.

"My shoulders and my legs, mostly," she answered.

"Good, a couple of my specialties," I told her as I walked around behind her.

Anita giggled, and replied, "Only a couple?"

"Yep. A couple," I responded softly, as I rubbed my hands together to warm them up.

As I stood behind her, I started to rub and squeeze the muscles in her shoulders, and she sighed softly.

"Oh, that feels so nice!" she moaned as I worked my thumbs into the sore muscles on her back.

I gently squeezed along the width of her shoulders, and I felt her body sink into the cushions of the chair. It wasn't long before I had slid my hand underneath the straps of her top, and slowly slid them down her arms.

Anita moaned softly and sighed as she felt her top sag a little. As I worked my hands down her upper arms, her shoulder straps dropped even further, and at one point, as I worked on her biceps, she shrugged her shoulders, and her straps dropped all the way to her elbows, causing the cups on her bikini top to sag so much that the entire top of her breast was exposed, just above her areola.

I slowly slid my hands back up her arms, and started to work the front of her shoulders, my fingers teasing the very tops of her chest muscles. As I looked down at her, I saw that her eyes were closed tight, and she was starting to breathe heavily.

I continued to work my fingertips into her chest muscles, slowly progressing down, until I was at the sides of her breasts.

She moaned again as my thumb and forefinger surrounded the side of her breasts, working on the muscles while softly cupping and lifting her firm orbs.

At that point, she started to arch her back, pushing her breasts out and exposing more to my eyes. By now, I could see the edges of her dark areola.

I also noticed her hips start to sway, so I knew that it was time to start working on her legs. I slowly began to slide my fingertips back up towards her shoulders, and I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to start working on your legs, now," I breathed softly.

"Ok," she breathed.

"Do your shoulders feel better?" I whispered.

"Yesss!" she whimpered softly.

Before I moved in front of her, I handed her the rest of her wine. Keeping her eyes closed, she drained her glass and gave it back to me, sighing again as our fingers touched.

Quietly, I moved in front of her, threw a cushion on the ground to kneel on, and started working on her legs. As I worked on the bottoms of her little feet, she let out a louder sigh, and sank back into the cushions.

I began to slowly work my way up her short, firm legs, softly massaging and kneading her muscles.

I slid my hands over her knees and began to work on her thighs. I saw her open her legs slightly as my hands reached the tops of her thighs, and I noticed a wet spot starting to form at her crotch.

With my thumbs on her inner thigh, and my forefingers starting just below the edge of her bikini bottoms, I gently squeezed and kneaded her muscles down her legs and then back up again. As my fingers got closer to her pussy, her breathing would get heavier, and her hips started to move just slightly.

I softly slid my thumbs along the edge of her bottoms, lightly passing over her mound, and she let out a louder sigh.

At that point, I glided my hands down the length of her firm, muscular thighs, and I began to slowly slide my hands back up towards her stomach, gently directing her blood flow to her crotch.

After a few minutes of that massage technique, Anita's breath was starting to get shallow and short. Every time that my hands would get close to her pussy, she would raise her hips slightly, and moan softly.

She was also moving her arms from the seat up to the armrest, and back down, enough so that one cup of her top had fallen far enough to expose a hard nipple. When she felt the cool air surround her bare flesh, she sighed and arched her back, but didn't reach up to cover herself.

When I looked back down at her pussy, I saw that her wet spot was now big enough to cover the entire fabric covering her crotch.

On my next pass up, I let my thumbs softly glide over her pussy, and I could feel the heat radiating from her. As she felt the tips of my thumbs across her mound, she moaned loudly, and her hands flew up to the armrests, gripping them tightly as she arched her hips into the air.

I applied a little more pressure against her pussy, and her eyes flew open. I saw a look of lust and desire as she looked at me, and I pressed just a little harder,

I slid my thumb across the top of the wet spot on her bikini, and her eyes pleaded with me as she let out a low, soft moan.

I looked her in the eyes as I gathered the crotch of her bikini up and bunched it together. While it covered her pussy, I gently pinched both sides of her labia together and rolled my fingers.

Anita threw her head back and moaned louder as she raised her ass off of the cushions. She looked down at me, keeping her hips elevated, so I smiled and began to slowly slide her bottoms down her legs.

She spread her legs wide as I tossed her panties over my shoulder, and I dropped the footrest to the lounger. I crawled up to her and leaned in, kissing her soft lips. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as our tongues battled, and I felt her hot, wet pussy rub against my stomach.

While we kissed, I unhooked her top and tossed it to the ground, and then slowly started kissing my way down her chest.

When I finally got a look at her bare breasts, I was surprised at how big they really were. I originally thought she had a small 'B' cup, but they could easily be 'C's. I also saw that they looked like perky chocolate kisses, with a ski-slope top to them, and wide, dark areolae.

I kept one arm wrapped around her firm back, holding her tight, as my tongue flicked across her firm areola and hard nipples.

I opened my mouth and engulfed as much of her firm flesh as I could, and she groaned, grabbing onto my head and holding it tight to her chest.

I spent a few minutes kissing and licking my way across her firm tits, then continued my way down her taut body, and she kept her hands on the sides of my head.

She giggled when I flicked my tongue in and out of her belly button, and sighed when I kept moving my way down.

When my lips reached the sparse hair at the top of her mound, her body stiffened and she grabbed onto my head.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her softly.

"Are you going to...kiss me, down there?" she asked meekly.

"I'm going to kiss you," I told her as I placed my lips a little further down. Anita moaned at that.

"And I'm going to lick you," I said, flicking my tongue where my lips had just been. She moaned louder, this time, and tightened her grip on my head.

"And I'm going to do anything else that I want to do," I continued. "Is that a problem?"

"No," she answered quietly. "Billy would never... no man has ever..."

"I'm not Billy," I reminded her. "And I'm not any other man that you've been with."

"I've only been with one other man," she told me, putting an emphasis on the word 'man'. "And he wouldn't either."

"Well, then you should just sit back and enjoy," I advised her, "because I plan to be here for a while."

Anita sighed and sank back into the cushion, releasing my head, as I softly kissed, licked, and nibbled my way down her hot and steamy center.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and slowly dragged my tongue down one side of her opened lips, and then back up the other.

I teased her like that for a couple of minutes, until I lowered my head and slipped my tongue quickly across her wet hole.

Anita's body jumped, and she whimpered, as I gently slid my tongue into her wetness, tasting her juices.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped, as I slid the tip of my tongue in and out of her steamy pussy.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs and held them firmly, but gently, as I began to slowly slide the tip of my tongue up her wet slit.

The higher I got, the louder, and more, she moaned, her hips moving up and down, until I was just below her stiff little clit.

I then rolled my tongue and flicked just the tip along the sides of her clit, avoiding the tip, as I tried to find her trigger point.

About halfway up her right side, I felt her body jump again, and she gasped.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned, as I applied just a little more pressure with the tip of my tongue. "Oh, yesss!"

I backed off that spot for a bit, and started to flick my tongue around in a circle, going all around her clit.

I slid my tongue back down her wet slit, and dipped in deep into her oozing hole, coating it in her juices. I then brought it back up, this time directly across the tip of her clit.

"Ohh!" she cried, as her body stiffened, and she held my head firmly.

I decided that it was time to quit teasing her, and try to make her cum. I wrapped my lips around her clit and gently sucked on it, as I slid a fingertip into the mouth of her wet pussy, flicking it around and applying pressure.

"Ohhh, yeahhhhhhhh!" she moaned, pushing her hips up at me. "Oh, my god! That feels SO GOOOOOD!"

After sucking on her clit and drawing as much blood into it as I could, I went back to licking slowly along the right side.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she moaned softly.

I increased my speed as I slowly slid my finger inside her wet hole, still keeping pressure on the top wall. Her hips started moving more, pushing up against my face, and I flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit occasionally.

When I slid a second finger inside her pussy, and alternated pressure between both of them, Anita started to get louder, and grabbed my head again.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "Oh my gosh! Oh yesss!"

I slowly worked my fingers inside her tight, wet pussy, and she spread her legs wider, taking them from my shoulders and planting her feet on the ground.

I took one of her hands in mine, and brought it to her wet slit.

"Hold your pussy open for me," I told her.

Anita moaned loudly and spread her pussy lips wide. I began to slowly shake my head back and forth, flicking my tongue across her hard clit and it's hood, from the root at the top, all the way down to her sensitive tip.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, pushing her hips up higher. "Oh yesss!"

I continued to flick across and around her clit, even going wide to get her fingers once or twice. Her breathing got heavier again, and her moaning got even louder.

After a couple of minutes, her muscles started to tighten, and she let out a long, low moan.

"Oh yeahhhh! Oh my godd! Oh yeah! I'm cumming!"

Her hips started to shake, and I could feel her juices flowing from her pussy and coating my fingers.

"Oh shit!" she yelped, when I pushed both fingers deep inside her wet hole. "Oh my god! YESS!"

I felt her pussy start to squeeze and clamp down on my fingers, and suddenly there was a warm gush of juices coating my hand. Her legs finally gave out, and her body collapsed back onto the cushions.

I slowed down my tongue action, and slowly slid my fingers back and forth, sloshing them through her moisture.

When I looked up the length of her body, I saw that she was covered with a sheen of perspiration, and her nipples were standing tall and hard.

"Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed a minute later. "That was incredible! No guy, hell no ONE, has ever made me cum like that!"

I noticed her correction, but didn't say anything about it as I kissed my way back up her body. When I reached her lips, she pulled me in tight and attacked me with a wanton passion that surprised me, her tongue licking around my mouth, tasting her juices as she moaned softly.

"Let's switch places, so I can return the favor," she told me as she pulled her face from mine.

Smiling, I stood and reached my hand to hers, and helped her up. She leaned in to me, and started kissing her way down my body, flicking her tongue across my nipples, and slowly lowering her body as she continued down.

We rotated, so that she could kneel on the cushion that I had used, and she unbuttoned my shorts. Dragging her nails along my legs, she dropped them to the ground, and I stepped out of them.

As I stood there in only my boxers, she wrapped her little fingers around my bulge, and slowly exhaled, her eyes fixed upon what she held.

She slid one hand down my leg, and then up underneath the leg of my boxers, as she leaned in and kissed my hard cock through the fabric.

When she realized that her fingers wouldn't reach all the way around my thick shaft, she moaned softly and sucked on the still covered head.

After a few seconds of attention like that, she slid her hand back down, and brought both of them up to my waistband. Looking up at me, she slowly slid my boxers down my legs, and my stiff, hard cock sprung free.

Anita let out a loud groan when she lowered her eyes, and licked her lips.

Placing her hands on my hips, she leaned in and stuck out her tongue. She then slowly flicked it across and around the head of my cock, covering every bit of flesh, including the sensitive ring.

With a loud moan, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock, slowly taking it in.

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned, as I felt her tongue sliding along the bottom of my shaft as she tried to take as much of me in as she could.

"Do you like that?" she asked, letting my shaft pop out of her mouth.

"Oh, yeah!" I told her. "That's very nice!"

Smiling at me, she dropped her face back down over my cock, engulfing the hard pole.

Maintaining eye contact with me, Anita started to bob her head up and down, sliding her lips over my cock.

She continued sucking my cock, bringing her hand up to stroke it in rhythm with her movements, for a few minutes before she let it drop from her mouth again.

"Oh my god! I've got to stop for a couple of minutes," she told me. "You're so thick, it's making my jaw sore!"

"Then why don't you climb on, and go for a ride," I told her, taking her hands and lifting her towards me.

Smiling, she stood and straddled my legs, slowly lowering herself over my hard shaft. As the head, still slick with her saliva, made contact with her open pussy lips, she sighed and wiggled her hips.

Anita placed her hands on my shoulders and slowly began to slide her wet pussy down over my cock.

"Oh my gosh!" she moaned as I filled her.

Looking down, I saw that I still had about half of my shaft outside her, so I placed my hands on her hips and pulled down, slamming her ass cheeks into my lap.

"Ohhh!" she yelped. "Ohhhhh!"

Keeping my hands on her hips, I kept her still as her tight pussy became accustomed to my cock. Soon, she looked back up at me and started moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly, digging her thumbs into my shoulders. "That's so nice!"

"Do you like that?" I asked, as I held on to her hips.

"Mmmmmm!Oh yeah!" she moaned in response, moving her hips a little faster.

"Good," I replied. "Ride me. Make yourself cum on my cock."

Anita groaned and started moving her hips in all directions. She was moving back and forth, and soon started sliding her ass up and down, bouncing on my cock.

She rode me like that for a couple of minutes, and then I slid my hands up her body, stopping at her shoulders.

I pulled her body down to mine, until I felt her hard nipples poking me in the chest. Sliding my hands back down her body, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled up on them.

I lifted my feet up to the chair, and planted them on the cushion. She moaned as she felt my shaft shift inside her tight pussy, and wrapped her arms around my neck, holding tightly to me.

I started pumping up into her, slowly at first, and soon picking up speed. Holding her ass tightly, she had no place to go, and started moaning in my ear.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Oh yeahhhh!" she yelped as I hammered my hips up against hers.

As I started to slow down again, she straightened her body, and began grinding her hips once more, my hands still grasping tightly to her ass cheeks.

After a minute or so like that, I sat up and told her to wrap her legs around my waist. Once I felt her lock her ankles, I told her to hold on tight, and I stood up.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, as her body slid down about an inch.

As I held on to her ass again, I started walking into the house, with her moaning as my hard cock bucked a little deeper with every step I took.

I walked us into my bedroom and lay her on her back, with her hips and ass hanging off of the mattress. Lifting her feet and placing them on my shoulders, I started taking long strokes, sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" she growled, as I moved my hips around when I was buried deep inside her.

I let her lags fall down around my waist as I reached up and softly squeezed her bouncing tits.

"Oh my gosh! You know just how to touch me!" she moaned as I pinched her nipples. "No man has ever made me feel like this!"

"No MAN has made you feel like this?" I asked.

No!" she exclaimed, as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"How about a woman?" I asked. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

Anita's eyes opened wide and she hesitated. "Tell me the truth," I told her.

"Yes," she answered softly, as I lightly pinched and pulled on her stiff nipples, while I ground my pelvis against hers.

"Tell me about it," I encouraged her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, as I resumed stroking my length in and out. I slammed my hips forward, and told her that I wasn't going to move until she told me about it.

"When we went to Jamaica," she started, as she began to move her hips, "we were at Hedo, and we all got real drunk one night, at the toga party." I started to grind my hips a little as she started to talk.

"We were all really horny, after dancing and drinking, and flirting with the guys there," she continued, "But we all left together. When we got back to the room, we started talking as we changed."

I started sliding back and forth again, while she told me the story, and she moaned again.

"Keep going," I told her, as I stopped with just the head of my shaft inside her wet hole.

"Ohhh! Ok," she groaned. "We were getting changed, and talking about the guys that were there, but after we took off our togas, none of put anything else on."

I resumed fucking her again as she continued talking. "I don't remember how it happened, but pretty soon, we were kissing each other," she told me, her breathing getting heavier.

"Does telling me this turn you on?" I asked, picking up speed.

"Oh, yesss!" she exclaimed, moving her hips to match mine. "I've never told anyone else before. Oh, gosh! Please fuck me!"

"Keep going," I told her.

"Ohhhh! We all wound up kissing, and licking each other that night!" she told me breathlessly.

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah! I'd never been with a boy who knew how to do any of that the right way," she moaned.

"Did you eat pussy that night?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

"And, did you like it?"

"Yesss!"

Smiling, I slowly pulled my cock out of her tight hole, and rolled her over, having her slide further back on the bed.

I straddled her legs and positioned myself right behind her firm little ass. Slipping my hard shaft, shiny with her pussy juices, between her legs, I slowly thrust my hips forward, sliding my length back into her pussy.

"Ohh, god! Yes!" she moaned into the mattress.

I started fucking her tight pussy again, sloshing her juices with every thrust. Leaning forward, I grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair, and gently pulled back on it.