A New Day Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal day leads to a big surprise.
1.2k words
3.68
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamr66
dreamr66
10 Followers

The day began just like any other, hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock on too many times. When I finally opened my eyes, sunlight filled my empty bedroom. I threw the covers back and mad a mad dash to the shower. Not waiting a few moments for the hot water to filter through the pipes, I stepped beneath the frigid water. The cold blast jerked the last remaining vestiges of slumber from my tired body. I stayed up far too late the night before chatting online... the very same place where I met you. As the water temperature self adjusts to warm, my thoughts are filled with memories of the times we've spent together. Stolen stretches of time carved out for each other, languishing in each others' virtual embrace. My hands caress my body, just as I've imagined yours have done so many times before. I'm continually amazed by the places you've brought me, the ecstasy and fulfillment you've given me- even though your lips have never tasted mine, your hands have never grazed my flesh, your sword has never entered my sheath. A soft moan escapes my lips as my soapy fingers explore my folds, once again imagining your cock slowly slips into my depths. Slowly I work my finger in and out, my thumb circling my clit.

My body twitches each time my thumb slides over the now exposed nub. My free hand cupping and caressing my breasts, working the lather over them, aching to have you nibble and lick the puckered tips. Soon I'm lost in the sensation of the touch, my body moving and reacting purely on instinct. Within moments, I feel the familiar tightening in my stomach, my muscles tense and quiver as the rapture quickly consumes me. My hips buck against the rapid thrusts of my fingers, my walls clench tight, pulling them as I would pull you...deeper. I continue to rub my over sensitive clit, knowing you are not satisfied with a report of only one. It doesn't matter that I am late for work, I would rather deal with the repercussions of tardiness than disappoint you. I fall back against the side wall of the tub, one foot braced on the opposite edge, my fingers spreading my lips wide. My eyes fly to the doorway, imagining you there, slowly pulling the curtain aside and stepping back...watching me pleasure myself. For a brief moment I hesitate feeling your eyes rake over my body before slowly settling back upon mine. I can hear your voice barely a whisper in my mind, "Continue slut."

I settle against the wall, spread my legs wider, my lips further apart for you. My movements slow and languid, deliberate in the fire I'm sure will ignite within you later when I convey my task. Soon I am fighting the urge to rest my head back against the wall and close my eyes...lost in the sensations I'm creating. My eyes slowly glaze over...fixed on the empty doorway. As my fingers rub my engorged clit, I slowly sink two fingers deep inside my pussy; working them in and out. My hips now rocking to the rhythm my pistoning fingers have created. The stream of water from the shower beating down on my heaving chest...each droplet searing my skin-fueling the fire churning deep within. My sighs and moans echo throughout the tiny room, steam rising off my skin...billowing and churning.

I feel my juices running down my hand- my hips bucking and grinding. My thoughts are no longer filled with teasing you, instead I'm consumed now with my release. I clench down on my fingers, drawing them deeper into me, curling them against the soft spongy tissue...feeling the pressure building quickly, grinding down as the floodgates burst open; wave after wave crashing over me, a feral scream erupting from deep inside. In my mind, I can see a small smirk on your lips, the slight nod of your head that tells me you are pleased. I'm jerked back to the present as the heat of the shower suddenly cools. Quickly, I shut the water off, throw back the curtain wrap a towel around my still trembling body and race into the bedroom to check the time. Cursing loudly, I scan through my closet pulling out a simple dress for the office, offering a silent prayer of thanks that it doesn't need to be ironed. I turn on the news as I rummage for a bra, half listening for the traffic report. Finally I find the white lacy front hook bra with a deep plunge the only one that's perfect for the deep plunge neckline, quickly fasten and adjust it, while glancing up at the tv screen looking for traffic delays. Glancing again at the time, I slip my arms into the dress and wrap it snugly around my waist.

Heading off to the bathroom, I grab the hair dryer while brushing my teeth, once the teeth are cleaned and polished, finish the hair, apply a touch of makeup, grab the briefcase, keys and I'm out the door.

Luckily the traffic Gods were kind to me, and I made it into the office and was set up and ready to work with minutes to spare. I sat back in my chair for a moment, reveling in the explosive orgasms I'd already had this morning, knowing you'll be pleased. While my computer is booting up, I listen to the messages that came in during the overnight. One by one I listen, scratching notes and numbers on a pad to follow up with later. Suddenly, the hair on the back of my neck stands on end, my pulse quickens, and I pull my back a little straighter. It's you...here...on my voicemail....at work. You never call me at work- never. I listen to the soothing tone of your voice, immediately I can feel myself growing moist. I'm squirming in my chair while I'm trying to concentrate on what you're telling me. I catch myself moaning softly, and quickly look around to see if there was anyone close enough who might have heard that. With a long exhale of breath, I notice the world doesn't care that I'm listening to you. It's obvious to me that I'll have to listen to the message again, as I wasn't able to concentrate and focus on what you were saying. I continue on with the phone messages, while quickly scanning through emails that require immediate attention. The next message is you again. I can hear you chuckle during the message, reiterating what the first message was, because you were sure I was too shocked to really pay attention. However, your next word, harsh and sharp snaps me right back to attention, completely focused and absorbing every word. I'm always amazed at how quickly you can do that, and how quickly I can respond.

Your message was very clear, every hour I was going to get an email. In that email would be a task, something to complete while at work. I am to complete each task before the next email, and reply back in email when the task is complete. If at the end of the day, I'm able to carry out each task, the last email will have further instructions. Immediately, I start scanning my inbox...looking for your first message...

dreamr66
dreamr66
10 Followers