A New Direction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly pulled away from the long shaft gulping in large in takes of breath. "Are you ok?" Randy asked.

"Oh yes." She replied James stopped recording and handed her a bottle of water after a slight pause while she drank some James asked her "You want to carry on Holly?"

Marcus had left studio two and was standing in the door way getting a first-hand glimpse of the petit girl he has seen on the monitors. He liked what he saw his thick cock already standing up as he watched the scene develop.

All she could do was nod James picked up his camera and nodded to Randy who was still as hard as steel "You know Holly, the only thing better than one huge cock is another one." "You want to see another one?"

Again Holly just silently nodded her approval Randy placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down on to the bed. Quick as a flash he straddled her placing his long cock between her large breasts. He pinched the nipples causing Holly to gasp then rolled the meaty breasts around his slick cock as he pushed it up through the middle.

By bending her head forwards she found she could lick the large tip of his prick. James zoomed the camera in as she did it extremely pleased with the footage he was getting he motioned for Randy to switch positions to the classic sixty nine.

Randy swung himself around with practiced ease confusing Holly for a moment. It was soon evident on what he was up to as he grasped her thighs and pulled them wide apart, planting his lips and tongue back onto her soaking pussy.

She in turn realised what he wanted her to do and started sucking his large prick again. Tremors ran through her body again as the change in angle allowed him to really hit a sensitive spot.

While she was preoccupied with the sensations Randy was giving her and blinded by his large body Marcus made his way to the edge of the bed. The muscular black man had got rid of his clothes and stood there gently stroking his erection, waiting his cue from Randy to join in the action.

After rubbing her clit hard Randy pushed one of his fingers slowly into her sopping hole. Instantly Holly`s thighs tensed and her body went ridged as he brought her off again. Randy sensed it was time and nodded to Marcus. Having done similar scenes countless times Marcus dropped down and took over the oral stimulation of her pussy.

Randy eased himself up and spun around again rubbing his slimy pre-cum and her saliva onto her erect nipples. Holly looked up dazed and the realisation crept in if he was there who the hell was licking her cunt.

Holly gasped as she thought about it, Marcus had pushed a long finger into her hole and crooked it against her pussy walls she arched her back in pleasure and thought what the hell that feels like heaven. Marcus felt her tight pussy clamp on his finger, her juices running freely and smiled it was time to introduce her to a long hard cock.

Not wanting to spoil his mates project he motioned for randy to swap places, Randy nodded Marcus moved up and Randy swung himself off her. Holly had her eyes closed and was breathing hard lost in a pre-orgasmic world, never in all her life had she experienced anything as thrilling as this. Randy pulled her to the edge of the bed as they swapped positions her legs dangling off the edge.

She felt a cock press against her lips once again she opened her mouth and took it in. This time she thought this is different somehow and got the shock of her life as she opened her eyes and saw Marcus for the first time.

Before she could react she felt her legs pulled open and something press slowly into her pussy. Eased by the copious fluids they had coaxed out of her Randy had little trouble in getting a quarter of his long thick cock into her. As her mouth flew open Marcus pushed more of his massive black cock into her mouth silencing her completely.

Randy started pushing his cock in to her a bit faster slowly increasing the depth of his thrusts as the slippery but tight channel clutched his prick like a smooth wet vice. Marcus extracted himself from her mouth and got off her, he wanted to watch as his mate buried his long prick deep into her churning hole.

Moving until he had a perfect view Marcus intently watched the scene in front of him. Holly was mewing, panting and groaning all at the same time. Randy pulled her thighs up caught hold of her legs and bent her in two resting her calves on his broad shoulders. He looked straight into her eyes as he gave a huge thrust forward with his hips.

Holly`s eyes and mouth flew open her hands clenched the bed linin tightly as Randy sunk all his cock into her. His balls resting against her arse. He held his position for a while then slowly and surely started fucking her with long hard strokes.

"Yes, yes, yes oh god yes." She cried as Randy really picked up speed. He knew he wasn`t going to last as long as usual, resisting the temptation to off load in her pussy Randy pulled out leaving her teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm and did the classic porn money shot on her face.

The sticky seed surprised her as it rained on her face and neck and a part of her was relieved he hadn't cum inside her. But she ached for release herself.

As Randy rubbed his semen into her skin "Ready for some more honey?" Marcus asked in his American drool she nodded again. "Ok then have some black magic." He laid down on the bed beside her and stroked his huge coal black cock. "Come on girl ride it."

She swung herself over the prone Marcus and brought her wet pussy down onto the huge black shaft. Even though Randy had opened her tight hole up Marcus`s thick pole was something else. She settled down on him until he was about five inches in her tight hole and started to ride him.

Holly carefully pushed herself up and down on the thick cock keeping it to a depth she was comfortable with. Marcus chuckled to himself he knew exactly what game she was playing and he had the staying power to bide his time and wait for her to tire. He admired her large tits as they swayed up and down in response to her thrusting.

On and on she rode the thick cock making squelching noises as it sawed in and out. James decided to get her to turn around and face him rather than Marcus. "Holly reverse your position so you are facing me." He directed.

She spun around as directed, reinserted Marcus`s cock and started to ride again. James panned the camera in close on her smooth pussy the contrast of her milky white skin and the coal black prick was awesome. Through the view finder he could clearly see her smooth pussy lips grasping the invading organ with every flex of her shapely hips.

Marcus brought his arms around her hips his long fingers tracing a line to her clit. Quickly locating his target he flicked the sensitive flesh sending sparks to her very over loaded system. Holly squirmed at his touch but still managed to keep control of her thrusting. Another orgasm was building in her and she wasn`t going to be denied this time she managed to speed up her controlled thrusts `nearly there` her over loaded mind told her.

He sensed her starting to spasm and brought his hands onto her flanks and as she slowed down tensed and yelled out in ecstasy a combined upward thrust from his hips and a downward push from his hands sent all of his long thick cock straight up into her churning pussy.

Holly`s eyes and mouth flew open as pain, shock and the effects of her orgasm mixed into one leaving her limp like a rag doll. Not letting her recover too much Marcus started thrusting up into her with small sharp jabs marvelling at her tightness clutching his prick.

He knew she was spent so with practised ease he extracted himself from under her, his cock making an audible plop as it slid from her hole. He laid her onto her back and got between her unresisting legs and started fucking her again giving her long full strokes.

He started speeding up pulling the cock right out then right back in James`s camera picking up how much her red pussy was gaping open. Holly`s eyes were glazed and she was moaning and whimpering her breaths coming in loud sharp pants as the violent fucking continued.

Marcus`s hips were a blur as he power fucked the poor girl. The pounding bouncing her up off the mattress "Oh, O, Oh." She wailed "Oh god oh god." Marcus pulled her stocking covered legs up and bent her in two as Randy had earlier, the change in angle causing his long prick to hit even deeper inside her.

He felt his large balls twitch taking in huge gulps of air he crashed down on to her holding his cock still fully imbedded the tip against her cervix. Holly felt the large cock expand and twitch in her tight channel. He made a large series of grunts as he unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside the whimpering girl. Holly felt it pulsing deep inside her like someone had turned a hose on triggering another climax so intense she actually passed out.

Marcus withdrew his cock and jerked a last blob of cum onto her clit then stepped back so James could film his handy work. Holly just lay there cum oozing out of her gaping pussy James finished his camera work and then made sure she was ok. She soon came to, her scrambled mind tried to reason what had just taken place. As her breathing and senses returned to normal she felt the urgent need to freshen up. James was tinkering with some cameras and saw that she had sat up "There is a shower with clean towels in there Holly if you want to clean up."

"Oh thank you James." She replied giving the cameraman a wry smile as she picked up her suit and headed to the shower room.

Back at his desk Randy was sorting some cash out for Holly when Marcus appeared from studio two with his briefcase in hand. "Well that was really something you have hit pay dirt here my friend."

"Yes one of my better ideas Marcus." "Hey James pop in here a mo` will you."

As his sidekick entered his office he said "Help me out here I keep thinking I have seen her before somewhere, any ideas?"

"Funny you should say that I thought the same thing but I have no clue as to where either."

About ten minutes later a rather sheepish Holly emerged from her shower "Ah Holly I hope you enjoyed yourself with us this afternoon please come and take a seat I have to finalise the paperwork with you." Randy said beaming.

Holly sat down Randy pushed a piece of paper towards her. "Right if you could sign her and here for me then I can pay you, Oh and put your bank details on this one so you can receive your royalties from this and any future work you do for us."

Holly signed and filled in the documents. "Excellent here is your earnings for today." He smiled as he handed her an envelope filled with cash "Plenty more to come if you would like to work with us again." Then he added "I will call you with some more work soon I promise."

As she shook his hand he asked "It`s really been puzzling me have we met before? I seem to half recognise you."

Holly laughed a nervous laugh "No we have never met but you did meet my sisters hand at a car boot sale!"

Randy and James looked at each other astonished and with that she said goodbye and walked out of the studio to await a phone call that she suspected would never come.

Marcus had disappeared to make a phone call and was disappointed to find she had left "Have you got her signed up Randy?" He said in a tone that sounded hopeful.

"Yes sure have mate why?"

"I am going to hire her for my next project, give me them details I will call her myself next week."

Three days had passed and Holly was sat in her sister's lounge confessing the sordid antics. Dawn was at first outraged then shocked especially when she saw the amount of cash she had been given.

"Well I hope you have learned a lesson from all this, they have duped you into whoring yourself out and you will never get anything else from it." She scolded sounding very annoyed.

It was at that moment Holly`s phone lit up. "Hey there is that Holly May?"

"Hello yes it is."

"Hi Holly I`m Marcus we met at the photo shoot the other day I have some work for you are you game?"

She shot a sly look at her disapproving sister and said "Why yes what, do you have for me?"

"I have a film I`m shooting next week and you are my choice of leading lady will you do it?"

"Yes Marcus I will definitely do it." She said remembering the earth shattering experiences she had with him.

Before she could ask any more questions he added "Great meet me at Randy`s studios on Friday, bring your passport and travel bag we are off to Miami!"

"WHAT! Miami." "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely, and don`t worry about the air fare it`s all paid, see you on Friday."

As she ended the call she told her astonished sister "Bye sis I have to pack." She walked out of her judgemental sister`s house leaving behind a I told you so stare and went to prepare for a new chapter in her life as an adult actress.

12