A New Garden Grows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Cynthia) "ooohhhhhhh... hhmmmmmm....yyeessssss."

Tony again increased the speed he was stroking his cock, as he knew this was her signal to him that she was getting close. He too was getting very close. Pumping quickly he suddenly stopped just short of cumming, sitting still for a moment, letting the pleasure of being on the plateau fill him for a moment. All he could hear was his rapid breath in the quiet of his den. His pulse was racing and he could feel his heart beating its sexual rhythm in his chest. He sat still waiting for Cynthia to type some more. He anxiously awaited another chime indicating another sexy message had arrived. "Ding", there it was.

(Cynthia) "iiimmmm ccclloooosssseeee bbabbyyyy"

Tony, put his throbbing cock out of his mind for a moment. He needed to ensure she was taken care of first. His thoughts searched quickly as he wanted to type something extra good to send her over the top.

(Tony) "Yes, Cynthia, baby! You too have gotten me so hot! I can feel the warmth of your skin as you lay on my garden. Feel my warm touch on your body. My limbs caressing you as you ride my thick shaft."

Cynthia felt beads of perspiration start to glisten on her body. The fan as it oscillated sent shivers down her body as the breeze passed back and forth over her. Her one hand was now working solely on her clit. Beckoning the blood to engorge it more. Feeling the tingle as it grew.

(Tony) "Give moisture to my cock with your pussy and make him grow even harder. Taste the waters of my pond as you probe my mouth with your tongue."

"Oh god", Tony's good Cynthia thought to herself. Her earlier hesitations were gone for the moment. It had been so long without any lover, she needed this, wanted this. She let herself succumb to the passion.

(Cynthia) "yeeesssssss. Ooohhhhhh.....bbuilldddinggg .... jjjeeeeezzz...."

(Tony) "Run your hands through my hair as if it were the grass you yearn to lay upon. Let me feel you engulf my cock with your pussy and warm it like the sun. Drawing my nectar out with every movement of your body. Let it release! Let yourself go as you feel a spring rain suddenly wash down upon your body. Washing away your cares and only bringing pleasure."

Cynthia slowly read his last IM message one word at a time, letting each word penetrate her. She ran the hand that was just typing through her own tussled hair imagining it was Tony's. She pushed now three fingers of her other hand deep into her again as she imagined it was Tony's cock. She squeezed her muscles as if she was trying to milk his juices from him. Then with her fingers deep in her, she took her hand from her hair and reached down and rubbed her clit in circles and she felt her orgasm start deep inside. Her fingers moved even faster as it grew. Her bare feet pushed against the edge of her desk, bumping it into the wall behind. A drop of sweat rolled down her right thigh to mix with the juices flowing now freely from her pussy.

"Ooohhh goddd..." she heard herself moan as she continued to read and stroke. Her sweet voice penetrating her once quiet bedroom. "ohhh....ohhh...ohhh", her staccato breath let out as the waves came close. Before going over the edge, she reached to type with the wet fingers that were caressing her pleasure spot.

(Cynthia) "ooohhhh... cummmmiiiinnnggggg"

Her hand returned and began to furiously work her now completely engorged button. She ran it between her index and middle finger so that it was stroked on both sides. "Uughghhhh....", she grunted as she continued to build towards her ultimate climax. Her eyes were half closed and straining as she went back and read his last sentence and imagined cool water splashing down on her hot body while Tony's hot cum filled her insides. "Yees.... Yess.....ohhhhhh..... ohhhhhh", Cynthia groaned as finally the spasms came.

The first wave crashed over her hard and her bare feet pushed against her desk again knocking against the wall. She strained to straighten her legs again as the next pulsation washed over her, not caring if her neighbors were hearing the continuous banging of her desk against the wall. She felt her pussy muscles squeezing her fingers and she just held them still deep inside her. More spasms came over her as her orgasm started to diminish but she relished in each one, letting it release all the sexual tension that had built up. She was glad she had covered her chair with a towel as it soaked up a mixture of sex juices and sweat that was now copiously dripping down her ass checks.

She briefly contemplated trying for a second orgasm which was accomplished rarely and only achievable after a hot session like this. Then she realized that Tony still needed tending.

While she had been lost in the throes of her pleasure, she didn't even notice a new IM message had appeared.

(Tony) "Oh yes, Cynthia. God it's so hot to know you're cumming. I'm so hard and excited!"

Cynthia reached over to her keyboard, her fingers still coated with her moisture but she didn't care. Keyboards can be cleaned or replaced. She still felt small pulses continue to surge through her as she sat up straight and squirmed her pussy into the damp towel beneath her.

(Cynthia) "Oh god, yes you are making me feel so good! The spasms are still coming. I want you now to cum too!

Tony grabbed his cocked and stroked as he saw this response. He was so happy he had finally pleasured Cynthia. His cock twitched hard against the palm of his hand.

(Cynthia) "I need you to make my garden grow! I want to lay naked in your garden. Spreading myself to receive your nourishment. Let me feel you Tony! Please give it to me. Give it to me now!!"

Since Tony was so close it did not take long. Tony felt his balls tighten up and he leaned back in his chair. He spread his pre-cum around his head and imagined it was Cynthia's juices making him wet. He reached to type.

(Tony) "mmmyyy ttuurnnnnn....yessssss...ooohhhhh....nnnnooowwwwww"

(Cynthia) "That's my baby! Cummm for me. I want to feel your cock thrusting deep in my pussy. Deeper.... Faster.... Harder...!! Can you feel her? She's still twitching from her orgasm! YYYEEESSS!! I want you to come deep inside me! Do it! Give it to me! Seed my garden!"

Tony's eyes rolled up after he read her last line and his hips started to buck. He could feel the sperm rising up his hard cock. Then it felt as if it was being blocked halfway up. The pressure growing... growing. It seemed to pause forever, building up pressure until finally.... his cock suddenly throbbed hard and sent his sperm sailing up. The first rope landing onto his shoulder. The next squirt landing on his chest. "Uugghhhh... ohhhhh.... yyyeaahhh", Tony had to groan as he was vanquished by his release. He felt warmth encompass his hand as his remaining juices ran down his cock and over the hand that was still stroking gently.

He had to take a deep breath and wiped himself quickly with a tissue.

---------------

"My god", Tony typed, "That was incredible."

"Yes, oh yes", Cynthia replied. "I think I really needed that."

"Thank you so much!", Tony stammered out the words on the keyboard. "I hope this is the start of something good. That felt so good, I want to make it happen again and again! Cynthia, baby that turned me on so much!"

She gasped slightly as she read his message. The hairs on the back of Cynthia's neck stood up. She tensed as she could feel her emotional trepidations start to build again. She took another deep breath, paused, and then slowly released it before typing.

"Yes, that felt wonderful for me too", Cynthia started off hesitantly.

Tony was now consumed with a desire for Cynthia. While logically, he knew he should be careful, his emotions were running rampant. Without thinking he typed, "Cynthia darling, you have made me want you so badly. I want to continue to pleasure you. To make you feel like a woman again."

"Tony, please wait!" Cynthia was quick to reply. "I don't want to spoil the moment but you of all people can understand my hesitations." Cynthia's emotional wall began to rapidly rise. Memories of Dave came flooding back.

Tony too realized he had let his emotions run too fast. Then he read the last IM and his heart sank. He suddenly knew he had screwed up. Pushed to fast. He cringed when he heard his IM chime again expecting the worst.

"I'm not sure how I want to proceed. If, I want to proceed." Cynthia's logical side was racing fast to catch up with her emotions and she carefully typed. "I need to think about things. For now let's just enjoy the afterglow of this moment."

"Okay", Tony typed, trying desperately to read between her lines. "Damn IM," he thought. At least in person you can read some body language. He now felt sure he pushed too hard.

"'Till next time?" Type Cynthia.

"Until then! Goodnight!" Replied Tony.

His computer made the ugly sound of a door slamming shut as Cynthia quickly logged off.

To hopefully be continued...

Copyright © 10/19/2005 by XCL

12