A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a cushion to kneel on, there between his parted thighs looking so wonderfully masculine, I cupped and felt his balls for the first time naked, they felt so wonderfully warm and good, just rolling them in my cupped palms was ecstatic, he moaned and asked me to complete the job, I hesitated, - "go on it is now or never, just close your eyes and go for it, Pete" and my reserved ness had gone, I opened my moth as wide as I could and moved my head forward to get the first touch and taste of cock, of Kevin's cock so sublime and so velvety to touch with my tongue - and yet firm and solid, I felt the throb in the middle part, teased it around in my mouth, and like he did I took a swallow of lemonade which mad it so much better to suck and manipulate in my mouth. I soon realised what I was doing felt so right, I felt I could live with this every day, to have my dose of Kevin would be sublime and wonderfully perfect, it tasted so good, its odour so masculine. "Find my p-hoe, Baby_ he urged and I did like he had did for me, the least I could do, and besides I was enjoying it so and longed to feel the touch of its foreskin stretched fully back, my small finger and thumb holding it back in position as I started to suck the beautiful red plum, teasing my tongue around it and gently poking its p-hole with the tip of my tongue.

"Baby are you ready for me to fuck you now?" came the question I anticipated, feeling his passion grown and grow, his breathing faster now, he was really ready for me I realised that, and soon I would feel the wonderful new sensation of Kevin's fuck. I trusted him that he would not be too rough with me first time. As if again he read my thoughts he said he would initiate me like a good'un, but he could not account for not being rough in the future.

He showed me how he wanted me, and when I bent over presenting my hind to him I knew at last I was nearly there, that I had come out good and proper and my initiation would make it all complete.

"That's lovely Baby - you have a fantastic ass." he stretched me open with his strong hands, prizing and easing his throbbing erection between, I felt the nudge first, it didn't seem quite to be in the right position but I thought well he must know what he is doing. I didn't have to wait long because he soon found me, working it into me, he prompting me to assist by moving my ass from side to side, and when I felt the stretch and the sudden plunge I was relieved, to know that I was easy enough for Kevin to get a good penetration of me as he worked it fully inside me, for the next five minutes I felt the passion and the pain, for first time I knew it would hurt and Kevin told me that, but he was constantly asking if it was okay and to tell him to stop if not. I gritted my teeth, I anted to be everything for him, the pleasure overwhelmed the pain easily and when I felt the surge of his climax with that final deep thrust, I knew I had been fucked good and proper,

I felt him remove it from me, the feeling divine, so good. Now I was his and in the morning, after a shared shower I went home, still feeling eh numbness inside me, like it was still there wedged inside, making me feel on top of the world.

At ;last I had met the challenge and come out. And there was such a new life out there, to be shared with Kevin and already we had agreed we should be living together.

You know something? I will never look back, Kevin is the world to me, and the way he loves, the way he likes to experiment and the way he fucks me is so complete.

12