A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revulsion mixed with uncontrollable excitement as Molly turned and wrapped her arms around the stylized metal woman next to her. It really looked more like a female robot, a smooth, sleek chrome plated mechanical woman. The glossy finish reflected her face back at her only wildly distorted. It was posed slightly spread legged with it's hands on it's hips and was wearing a tiny blue thong which would have covered almost nothing on a real woman along with a skimpy push-up bra that hardly covered the large, cold metal breasts.

With growing excitement Molly straddled one of the mannequin's legs and leaned in close, grabbing one chrome arm and putting it over her shoulder as if the chrome woman was holding her close. She gasped with excitement as her hot pussy came in contact with the cool, smooth leg of the mannequin. Her hand cupped one of the hard metal breasts as she started to grind herself into the smooth hard leg of her chrome-plated lover. Her other hand found the hard, round ass of the figure and she used it and the breast she held like handles as her grinding got more intense.

"That's right Baby, ride that girl, fuck her good." she heard Lucy say through the glass.

Molly was beyond reason now. Beyond caring that she was fucking a mannequin in a store display window for anyone to see. She no longer cared how perverted the act was, the fire in between her legs had consumed the rational part of her mind. All that remained was wanton lust and relentless desire to follow Lucy's commands, just as her Mistress wanted her to do.

Molly grabbed the mannequin's head and turned it to her. She gave it a long slow lick where its lips should have been. After a few more licks she kissed her inanimate lover deeply, passionately.

She broke the kiss as the surges of delight that were pounding through her increased, tearing a strangled cry from her lips. The leg of the chrome woman was slick with her hot juice as she continued to grind ever faster against it, pushing herself ever closer to a swirling, mindless bliss.

As she rolled her head to the side, nuzzling the neck of her chrome lover, she caught sight of Lucy watching her outside. She was sitting on a bench across the walkway, her dress was pulled up over to her waist and she was furiously working two fingers in and out of herself. One shoulder of her dress was pushed down freeing one of her heavy breasts. The fingers of her other hand pulled on the hard nipple in time with the thrusts of her fingers between her legs.

The erotic sight was too much for Molly and with a piercing scream she went over the edge into a mindless paradise. Ecstasy exploded in her body as her pussy contracted in a violent orgasm. Pulses of frightening intensity ripped through her in a seemingly endless chain. Just as she thought she was coming down another struck with even more power, driving her ever closer to oblivion.

For what seemed like forever, she felt as if she was drifting in an endless sea of euphoria but eventually she felt herself floating down, coming back to reality. Molly realized that she was on the floor of the display window with her head in Lucy's lap while the beautiful red head gently stroked her hair.

"That was incredible sweetheart." She heard Lucy whisper softly as she drifted. "I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexy in my life." She bent down and gave Molly a soft, tender kiss on her lips. "I hope I didn't embarrass you to much Baby."

Molly smiled dreamily. "No, it was wonderful."

"That's good Baby, I'm glad you liked it. I really liked it to." She stroked Molly's hair for a few minutes more before sighing and saying, "But we really have to go now Baby, our Mistress will be expecting us soon." She stood up, helping Molly up with her.

A few minutes later they were sitting in the front seats of Lucy's Jeep, heading out of the Mall parking garage. They rode in silence for a bit, both lost in their thoughts. After a while, Lucy reached across and gave Molly's hand an affectionate squeeze which Molly returned.

Fifteen minutes later Lucy pulled the Jeep off of the main road and into an exclusive residential neighborhood. Molly admired the large old homes as they drove slowly up the tree-lined street. Lucy turned the Jeep into a wide brick driveway and stopped at a massive black iron gate. She punched in a code on the keypad on the side of the drive and the two halves of the gate swung silently open for them. Putting the transmission into first gear they headed up the long driveway.

From what Molly could see in the dark, the long winding driveway led through a large and well manicured estate. Dimly lit pathways wandered through enormous flowerbeds, past granite sculptures and off around manicured hedges. They passed a massive stone fountain, it's jets of water lit from beneath by blue and green spotlights. Surrounding the fountain were dozens of marble statues of nude women in various poses.

Finally they rolled to a stop in front of the massive manor house. Dark stonewalls covered with ivy, rose three stories overhead interrupted by hundreds of tall, narrow dark windows. Huge stone steps lead up to the tall double front door, which stood closed.

Lucy switched off the ignition and turned to face Molly. "Are you ready Sweetheart?"

A nervous flutter ran through Molly's stomach but she nodded and said, "I think so."

A warm smile spread on Lucy's delicately freckled face and she leaned in and gave a Molly a soft, lingering kiss before opening the door and climbing out.

They climbed the thirteen, broad stone steps up to the huge door that swung silently open at their approach. A single figure stood silhouetted in the bright light spilling through the open doorway. As they got closer Molly could see that the figure was a beautiful black woman of about her own age and wearing the same red dress she had on.

Lucy walked up to the black girl and gave her a quick kiss before facing Molly and holding a hand up in introduction. "Molly this is Sheryl, she is another of the Mistress' Pets, just like us."

Upon hearing that Sheryl was another Pet, Molly immediately felt a comfortable attachment to the girl. Her eyes glided up the length of the girl as she studied her more closely for a moment. She was a few inches taller that Molly and not as slender, but still very shapely. Attractive legs led up to a perfect, rounded ass, a flat stomach and breasts that were large and well formed but not nearly as large as her own or Lucy's.

Molly's eyes flicked up with embarrassment when she realized she had been staring at the girl's chest. She felt her cheeks flush as she looked into Sheryl's dark brown eyes. The eyes were large and welcoming, perched over a broad nose and full lips that were spread in a warm smile. Molly's eyes traveled up to the mass of dozens of small braids all done up in an elaborate pile on top of her head. It gave Sheryl an exotic, foreign look.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Molly." Sheryl said in a soft, melodious voice. As she said it she walked up to Molly and without any preamble, leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

Molly's eyes snapped open for an instant then she felt herself melting into the tender kiss. She felt one of Sheryl's hands rest on her hip as the other gently held the back of her head as her tongue slid into her waiting mouth. Molly moaned softly at the wonderful, intimate introduction. At the sound of approaching footfalls, Sheryl slowly broke the kiss and stepped back, but a dreamy, lusty looks still filled her eyes.

All three girls turned to face the newcomer.

Molly felt the now familiar warmth course through her body at the sight of the tall woman in the form fitting, full-length, black gown. She didn't think there was anyone in the world as beautiful as Cassandra, her Mistress.

"Good Evening Mistress." Both Lucy and Sheryl said as one. Molly taking her cue from the others said the same a half second behind.

"Good Evening my Pets." Cassandra said as she kissed each girl on the cheek finishing with Molly. "And you..." she looked Molly over with a small smile. "You look delicious my dear. How are you feeling?"

"I feel wonderful Mistress, thank you."

Cassandra beamed, "Fabulous." She looked Molly up and down again, her eyes seeming to catch momentarily on her chest. "And I see that Lucy has given you your uniform." Her eyes once again roamed hungrily over Molly's tight form. One corner of her mouth quirked up in a sly grin, "Did she explain to you about the rules that go with this uniform?" Without waiting for an answer, she stepped up to Molly and slid one hand up the inside of Molly's thigh until it came to rest on her naked crotch.

Molly sucked in a startled breath at the intimate and unexpected contact. Her face flushed crimson from her almost immediate arousal as well as her embarrassment at having her intimate parts touched in front of Sheryl, a girl she just met. Her eyes flicked from her Mistress' beautiful yet commanding face, to Lucy's, to Sheryl's and back to her Mistress.

"Mmmmmmm," Cassandra purred. "I can see that she did tell you the most important rule; the 'No Panties' rule." As she talked she slowly pushed one finger up into Molly's moist pussy. "That's my very... favorite... rule." She punctuated each word with a thrust of her finger inside Molly.

Still aroused from her earlier session with Lucy, then again from kissing Sheryl and now even more from her Mistress' fingers, within few short moments, Molly was whimpering and shaking. Her eyes were locked on her Mistress as her breath rasped in her lungs.

"Does that feel good, my Pet?" The Mistress asked in a breathy voice as she leaned in close to Molly's face, their noses almost touching.

"Yesssss." Molly managed to get out in a hiss. "Yes... Mis... Mis... Mistress."

Cassandra continued to finger Molly's pussy, "Would my pet like to have a good cum?"

"Yes." Molly cried. "Oh... oh, please. P... P... Please Mistress!"

"You can't climax until I give you permission, do you understand my Pet?" Cassandra asked, this time with a bit of an edge to her words.

Molly could only jerk her head in response. Fire was burning through her and she was approaching the point of no return. She knew that she wouldn't last much longer, her heartbeat thundered in her ears and her whole body was as taut as a piano wire. She knew she couldn't cum without her Mistress' permission, but she felt that if she didn't soon she would explode.

"Doesn't she look delicious when she's on the brink?" The Mistress asked, turning to the other girls.

"Yes Mistress." They replied as one.

Molly didn't know how much longer her body would hold out. She had never before gone so high without climaxing before. The slow, steady stimulation was so intense that it no longer felt like pleasure. It was something higher, beyond pleasure, beyond pain even, it was the most exquisite torture she had ever know. The stimulation was so intense that her mind was only seconds away from shutting down when she heard the Mistress whisper in her ear, "Cum for me my Pet."

Molly's body turned to hot molten flesh with her instant release. Every nerve ending in her body fired at once and the flood of sensation overloaded her mind. A piercing scream tore from her throat as her world exploded with white-hot ecstasy. Climax after climax ripped through her only seconds apart. For what could have been hours or only seconds Molly teetered on the edge of madness, sometimes slipping over the edge, sometimes coming back. Finally her body couldn't take any more and she collapsed to the floor at her Mistress' feet and lay still. She opened her eyes one last time to see her Mistress beautiful face hovering over her. Molly opened her mouth but couldn't speak. Taking a deep breath she tried again, "Thank you Mistress." She managed to whisper, and then the blackness took her.

Consciousness came back to Molly slowly. She felt as if she were drifting on a cloud, her body completely weightless and free. The pleasant afterglow still pulsed through her veins and she stretched, cat like, emitting a slow dreamy sigh. Soft classical music drifted through the air and added to her dreamlike state. Slowly, almost reluctantly, she opened her eyes. Her first thought was that she really was floating on a cloud. Her vision was filled with a gauzy white material that stretched over her head. After a second she realized that it was a white canopy overhead. She lifted her head slightly and surveyed her surroundings.

She was still wearing her red dress, lying in the center of an enormous four-poster canopy bed. The mattress under her was so soft and deep that she had trouble sitting up; she struggled a little and managed to get up onto her elbows. The room was large, very large, Molly realized. She thought that her entire apartment would fit in here with room to spare. The massive bed sat directly in the center of the room raised on a platform with two steps leading up to it. Directly in front of her was an enormous arched double door made of hundreds of small mirrors set in a black iron framework. She saw her image reflected back at her as if she were looking through an old iron fence. Her eyes traveled the rest of the room with interest. The furnishings were ornate and elegant, most of it was antique and very rich looking.

As her eyes took in her surroundings she heard a soft click and turned her head to see her Mistress walking in through the large mirrored doors. She turned and closed them behind her before saying, "Well sleepyhead, glad to see you're back in the world of the living." She came over and sat at the foot of the bed.

Molly, unsure of what to say, only nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

Cassandra smiled and looked her up and down again. Her eyes caught on Molly's crotch. "Well, I can see I still have a few changes to make." She rose to her feet and walked over to a desk in the corner.

Molly, confused, looked down and felt her cheeks heat again. Her dress was pulled up and her dark haired sex was exposed. She started to wriggle around, attempting to cover herself.

The Mistress looked back, "No, no, don't cover yourself up." Her smile grew wider, "In fact, remove your dress completely, the shoes too." She turned back to the desk.

Molly was no longer embarrassed. Now she was happy to be able to follow her Mistress' command. She quickly pulled the dress off over her head and kicked off the shoes. She sat on the edge of the bed, naked, awaiting further orders.

Finally, her Mistress came back holding what appeared to be an old fashioned silver handled hairbrush. She stepped up onto the platform before Molly and held the brush up before her. Her eyes closed and she said a few strange lilting words that Molly didn't understand but she thought they sounded similar to the words she had used in the dressing room that morning. When she finished, the silver of the brush began to glow a dull red as if the metal had been heated in a blacksmith's forge. "Lay back my Pet, and spread your legs."

Molly looked at the brush, her eyes wide with fright, "Will it hurt?"

"Of course not, my Pet, I would never do anything to hurt you. Now relax."

Molly took a deep breath and lay back, sinking into the soft mattress. A moment later she felt the brush rub against her mound. Her Mistress gently brushed the soft hairs between her legs with a slow steady rhythm. Molly felt her pulse quicken and her nipples stiffening again at the gentle attention.

But before she got too aroused, her Mistress stopped and sat back. "There, what do you think?"

Not understanding, Molly looked down and sucked in a startled breath. All of the hair on her pussy was gone. She was completely hair free between her legs. She spread her legs to get a better look. She hadn't ever shaved herself completely down there; really she hardly ever even trimmed herself there before. She hadn't been this hairless since before she hit puberty. It looked kind of perverse and naughty to her but also undeniably sexy.

Cassandra had gotten up to replace the brush on the desk. As she walked away Molly asked in a small voice, "Mistress, may I ask a question?"

Her Mistress put the brush down and turned, "Of course you may my Pet. You can always ask me anything you wish."

Molly looked down at herself again, "How did you do all this." She gestured vaguely at herself, "How did you change me?"

Cassandra eyebrows wrinkled together and she stared at her for a few seconds before replying, "Isn't it obvious?"

Molly just looked blank.

"Magic." Cassandra said with a little wave of her hand.

"Magic?" Molly' eyes went wide. "So you... you're a... a magician?"

Cassandra laughed a throaty laugh before replying. "Aaahhh... no." Merriment still danced in her brilliant green eyes, "I'm a Sorceress."

"A Sorceress." Molly breathed in amazement. After a few seconds her brow wrinkled and she asked, "How did you get to be a Sorceress?"

"I was taught by my mother at first. Then in later years I taught my self." She traced one finger slowly up Molly's smooth thigh before continuing. "It takes years of dedication to master even one minor spell. Complicated spells, such as the one I used to alter your body can take many decades to learn."

Molly nodded as she listened until what Cassandra had said finally registered.

"Decades? How can that be? You couldn't be more than ten years older than me, fifteen at the most."

Cassandra whooped with laughter. Her hands rose and she crossed them over her breasts as she laughed. After she regained control, Cassandra asked, "Would you like to know how old I am my Pet?" Her green eyes twinkled with mischief.

Confused and now a little scarred, Molly only nodded.

"In a few weeks, I will celebrate my eight hundred sixty eighth birthday." She said with one raised eyebrow.

Molly eyes went as large as saucers as she sucked in a startled gasp. "Eight hundred!?"

Cassandra nodded, "Would you like to take a guess at how old Lucy is?" She same mischievous grin was on her lips.

Molly only stared in wide eyed disbelief.

"Lucy was my first Pet. She came with me and my mother when we moved to the United States," she paused for effect, "before the Revolutionary War." She smiled at Molly's wide-eyed look of disbelief. "Lucy is three hundred sixty two years old."

A ripple of shock went through Molly and she felt sweat break out on her brow, "How..." was all she could manage to get out.

"Magic." Her Mistress said simply.

"And what about Sheryl?" Molly asked in a small voice.

"She is my newest Pet, she's only fifty." She waved her hand in a casual gesture. Then after a seconds thought added, "Well, not any more actually, you are my newest Pet now."

Molly felt lightheaded as she tried to absorb all of these startling revelations. It all seemed so strange and impossible. She thought she must be dreaming. "What about me?"

"What do you mean, my Pet?" Cassandra's hand had resumed its slow tracing of Molly's thigh, working upward.

"So... so I will... you will..." she paused to collect her thoughts then continued, "we will never get old?" Molly asked.

Cassandra smiled, "We will eventually. The spell that slows aging does exactly that, it slows aging, not stops it. The Spell was cast on me when I was sixteen years old and I now appear to be thirty or thirty-five. So I have aged. It just happens very slowly now. So will it be with you."

Molly's world continued to spin around her. She was also gradually becoming aware of the growing stimulation of her Mistress' fingers on her sensitive flesh. "Did the spell do anything else to me?"

Cassandra's hand had traced its way lazily up Molly's side as a dreamy smile played over her lips. "Oh, just a few other things."

The feel of her Mistress' fingers was becoming very distracting to Molly and she had to concentrate on her questions. She was starting to pant a little and she could feel tightness in her breasts. Without looking she knew that her nipples were standing out stiffly hoping for the Mistress' attention. "What other things?" She managed to ask.