A New Life for Debbie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

The top brass arrived, with the house wardens surrounding him like a minister coming for inspection. He fucked Dee and her daughters in the ass without lubricant, although they didn't really need it, on their bunks then he examined their cases. He pronounced them guilty for indecent behavior and sentenced them to death without appeal. The execution was to follow immediately. The girls were hobbled and they immediately had their wrists tied in their back. A drape covering normally the remainder of the unused space on the basement level was pushed away. The carpenter had rebuilt the hanging scaffold as it had been on the old ages of the British Empire.

There were four nooses hanging from a tall wood beam. The girls had to climb awkwardly the stairs leading to the execution level as they were still hobbled and their chains were really heavy. It was quite frightful as everyone seemed very solemn and the silence was thick with anticipation. Dee was quite unaware and suddenly felt unsure that all these men hadn't come to watch their real execution!

There were planks separating the four hanging posts. Dee could just see the feet of her daughters.

Samantha was the first girl to be hanged. The executioner wearing a red hood placed the noose around her neck then he tightened it. He then asked her if she had a last word to say. She answered with a fearful voice that she loved her mother, her sisters and Justin. Then the executioner placed a hood above her head and waited for the minister's order. At his signal, he pushed a lever and the trap opened under her feet. She disappeared from view and the cord became taut and everyone could hear a snap. Dee felt a pang in her heart when she realized it was probably the break up of her daughter's neck she had just heard.

The next in line was Joan. The executioner asked her the same question and she answered in a fierce voice :

- Bye, Mom and Sis! See you soon! Kiss Al for me!

The trap opened under Joan's feet and she disappeared under the floor. Dee was now dizzy with her sorrow. These monsters had just killed her two youngest daughters and she couldn't do anything to prevent them to continue.

It was Janet's turn afterward. She just asked to be allowed to kiss her mother. The minister agreed to it. Her noose was loosened and she was led to her mother. Their mouths seemed attracted to one another. They glued fiercely. Dee's tongue darted forward and they French kissed passionately. After a minute, the executioner patted Janet's shoulder and led her back to the noose that awaited her. The same procedure was followed as if it was a simple routine. The trap opened under Janet's feet and the frightful snap was again heard.

Dee was now the last one on the stand. The executioner called out :

- Now that we have dispatched this whore's three daughters, does someone want to fuck her a last time before we send her the same way as her progeny!

The Justice minister held up the hand. He mounted the scaffold in a hurry and approached Dee. He pushed himself between her legs. She was dry and her breath was oppressed by her terrible sorrow. The minister pushed aside her thongs and entered her. The feeling was extraordinary : she was like a virgin, tight and so pleasant to fuck!

When he had spewed his jizzm into her cunt, the minister stepped back and placed the hood on her head himself.

- Executioner, it's time to do your office! Dispatch this whore!

Dee felt relieved to follow her daughters. The floor just opened below her feet and she felt straight down. As soon as her head passed under the floor on which she had been standing, she felt strong arms encircling her and catching her body in its fall. The man pushed aside a big sand bag that was attached to the ceiling. The rope was short and a snap was heard quite distinctly outside. Dee heard the voice of the minister announcing quietly :

- All the criminals have been executed! The show is over!

Dee didn't understand how she could be still alive. The man whispered to her ear.

- I've told you years ago, that you shouldn't fear anything. The Organization is not a crazy criminal one. It would never dispatch her best money earner at least for a mere fifty thousand dollars or even for ten times more!

- God! Abbie! You had been away for months! I thought I would never see you again!

- Just went to look for another group of wenches! Nothing to compare with my beautiful Dee and her daughters!

- My daughters! Where are they?

- Relax, pretty cunt! All of them are in the arms of their old mates and are busy thanking them for saving them from death clutches! How do you want it, as a starter : in your cunt or ass hole? Sorry, I like to see you with the noose around your neck and the hood on your head. You may have to keep them for a while! I'll make good use of your mouth afterward unless our good boss, the justice minister preempts you!

Dee's climax reached stratospheric levels. She felt as if an atom bomb had exploded in her womb. God, would she withstand a more severe thrill? She was invited then to a reception given by the visiting top boss when she received just another recommendation from him for services rendered beyond duty. . . and so on. She was wearing for the occasion a long cocktail dress. The fact that it was perfectly see through lace was just a small detail. It didn't prevent her from appreciating the champagne flute she had been given.

Dee's daughters were invited too but, just to show off their lower status, they were naked, their hands tied behind their backs, their ankles chained to their leg irons and someone held their leashes attached to their clit rings. They had to drink their Champagne and eat their pastries from plastic dog bowls on the floor but they wouldn't have expected it otherwise.

The same show was then presented once a month with quite a number of visitors coming several times to watch it. The latest variation was inspired by Samantha who, during one of her days off rummaged into the store room where all the unused elements from the jail house were stored. She found the doors and drawers of the former mortuary. It was quite simple to build it back as the cooling system didn't need to be reconstructed. Samantha had always been somewhat gothic and had kept some morbid ideas!

It was no problem making them wear somewhat longer tee shirts hiding completely a harness. When the trap would open, they would fall by two or three feet only and remain in full view of the assistance. They would in reality hang safely from their harness. They had just to bend their neck in unusual directions and let their tongues hang out from their mouths to complete the illusion. They had chosen a time when Dee and her daughters were all heavily pregnant from their next litter. Watching pregnant women with their tummies distended, hanged up was such a turn on for many men that they spewed their wads on the floor or in their pants to their shame.

The girls would be then transported to the makeshift mortuary and placed on the drawers. The assistance would then be encouraged to use their bodies for their enjoyment. They couldn't keep pretending for a long time but a torrent of applause marked their final revival. Men queued each time to fuck Dee and her daughters on their mortuary drawers or on dissection tables. For some time, it was a must in the whore house scene in Singapore!

The general opinion was that it would be hard to present something more dramatic and exciting in the foreseeable future.

The management of the Chinese brothel gave Dee a further token of her high status. She was already officially allowed to exit the premises alone when she wasn't on duty, but, now, she could leave with her daughters with the provision she kept an eye on them at any time. Dee bought an apartment on the top floor of a nearby building. It housed five bedrooms : one for each couple and one for visitors. They could at last recreate a family life.

The positions just were not that precisely defined : Dee was Abbie's mate, no contest but she had no resentment if Abbie went for sometime in the guest room with Samantha, Joan, Janet or with two of them. Sometimes, it was even Dee herself who invited one of her daughters when she and Abbie retired in their bedroom. The other members of Abbie's gang rarely asked her out, probably out of respect for their chief but Abbie had never forbidden it. During her training period; she had been fucked by all the members of the gang but it had become very unusual. When Abbie was there, she didn't even notice it but when he was away on some mission, she would have liked to feel some really hard cock up one of her holes. She had to invest herself more in the whore house schedule then to satiate her body.

Dee wanted to return to the first moments of their association. On occasion, she organized roman orgies for the eight partners in their flat or straight on the terrace. Dee went once as far as servicing the four men together in the dining room with her daughters in armchairs encouraging their own mates to fuck their mother harder! They had even shamelessly presented themselves their mates' cocks to their mother's holes!

Tyrone had had to fly home as his grand father had died suddenly. It was a heavy duty period for the girls and Janet couldn't be spared to accompany him. At least, she accompanied Tyrone to the airport with her mother. Dee was wearing a very short skirt that barely hid the fact she wasn't wearing knickers. It was general practice in the whore house to have the girls ready for immediate use but Dee and Abbie had extended it to out of the house trips to force the four girls to always remember they were basically whores, just holes to be filled by some preferably big cock for a fee. If they flashed their pussies or asses to anyone, they would have to accept their proposals if the men accepted the price of their services.

In order to make it more difficult for the girls, they wore very tight blouses they had unbuttoned down to under their breasts to advertise they were not wearing a bra, either and very high heels. If they just try to pick something on the floor, they were sure to have their skirts run quite high and show off their naked bottoms to the public.

Dee was remembering a book she had recently read about girls being spanked, whipped and caned. She had been spanked and whipped along with Janet during their training period but, as other things, it had never been repeated. Perhaps, she should ask Abbie to reinstate corporal punishments. She would be quite pleased having her bottom smarting horribly under her short skirt at this very moment. Thinking to it made her need grow until she turned toward her mate.

- Abbie, would you like to do something for me?

- If I can, it'll be my pleasure, love.

- Then I would like you to find some quiet place in this airport, lead me there, take your belt out of the loops and seriously punish my behind!

- What have you done wrong to be punished in a public place?

- Nothing at all : it's just that I feel I need it now, please, Master!

- When you ask it so sweetly, how can I deny you such a treat?

He undid his belt and looped it in his hand.

- Time to turn those pretty white ass cheeks a little redder!

A swish sound broke the silence around them. A sharp pain shot through her ass when Abbie brought his thick belt down, ripping straight into her skin as he began to whip her like a dog. It didn't take long before Dee was screaming and crying, while begging for her Master to stop her punishment.

- What punishment, Dee? You have ASKED for it, remember and you stopped calling me Master, long ago!

- Yes, Master! Please continue to punish me! I feel that you own me more completely when you punish my little bottom!

Abbie lifted his arm again. He couldn't hide to himself the fact that he loved whipping her : she was so beautiful, so sexy and her skin marked so prettily! He made her ass dance for him as he used the belt on her repeatedly. She had stopped begging for him to stop!

He counted in his head the strokes he inflicted to the girl he really loved. When he reached the twenty limit he had fixed to himself, he dropped the belt on the floor.

- Do you have enough, Dee?

- No master, I want more, MUCH more!

He grabbed her arms and pushed her on his lap, face down. He lifted completely her skirt, exposing her ass cheeks. He would have preferred to kiss these marvelous buttocks but she had decided otherwise!

Abbie locked both of her wrists in his hands and started to spank her. He continued to thump his palms against the fine skin of her buttocks as she wailed face down until he could no longer raise his arm. When he was forced to stop, he leaned back against the back of the armchair he had chosen and breathed deeply. He looked at the results of his work. Dee's buttocks looked like raw meat : red with violet patches. He caressed her bum with his hand. It felt warm and even hot to the touch and she arched her back to try to escape him. It must have been very painful!

Between whippings and spankings his mate, he had been getting pretty hard and was ready to enjoy her once more. He dropped her onto a nearby chair and got behind her. He started driving his cock up her ass. Once he had pushed all his meat into her, he started to fuck her butt with long deep and slow strokes. While he was banging her, he started to grab handfuls of her ass cheeks and squeeze them as hard as he could, just to make her feel her bruised buttocks.

Suddenly he lurched forward and drove his whole penis into her back passage. Dee hollered but she didn't try to escape. That was exactly what she wanted, what she had begged for and Abbie was doing just what she needed at the moment. He drilled his cock between her ass cheeks as deep as he could, loving to feel how tight it was. He humped and banged her ass until he was exhausted. He started to squirt his sperm into her bum. Dee turned her head toward him and offered him her open lips :

- Kiss me, Abbie! I love you! I wish you'll continue to spank me and fuck my ass for a long time.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12