A New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next new sensation she felt was Dave placing his cock in her mouth as he too came. Through her trembling and bliss she swallowed load after load. His cum was salty and sweet at the same time and tasted amazing to her. As the loads became smaller she began sucking on the tip of his penis in an attempt to get everything out.

Finally he was finished and so was she. Yet her body still trembled and felt on fire.

A few minutes passed of Dave laying on top of Cheryl. Neither could work up the energy to move so they laid there enjoying each other's post coital warmth. Although Cheryl no longer felt the physical effects of her orgasm her mind was still swimming from what she had just experienced. Never had she been fucked like that before. But in the back of her mind she knew he had something stronger in her.

After almost an hour of simply laying there, Dave finally broke the silence, "Hey, it's getting late and I think I've sobered up entirely. I should head back home so my parents don't worry."

Dave got off of Cheryl and gathered his clothes. She still did not have the energy to get up herself, so instead she watched his muscular body gather his clothes off the floor. First pulling his boxers up and then his jeans over his boxers, he looked like a muscular god. After he managed to find his t-shirt and put that on, Cheryl was able to snap herself out of her trance-like stare at his body.

Finally able to move herself around, she got off the couch and walked to the bathroom to grab her pink bathrobe so she could escort him out. She walked out of the bathroom and to the entrance hallway where Dave was standing talking on the phone with his parents.

"Okay, I'm almost home now. Talk to you in a minute."

As he hung up the phone, Cheryl came over to him.

"Hey, that was a lot of fun."

"I agree," came a laugh. "We should do that again sometime."

There was no response from her, she could only smile as her head was floating around with too many thoughts. Instead of saying anything she simply walked up and gave him a passionate kiss goodbye.

"Have a good night," Dave said as he opened the door and began to walk out.

"Yeah you too!" came the blurted response.

Cheryl blushed at yet another one of her overly quick responses. But Dave must have found it amusing for he simply flashed her that smile and closed the door.

Walking back to her bedroom, she fell on the bed and allowed the robe to drop open. There was something in that smile after all. And she felt like more would happen between them. Reaching down between her legs, she felt where Dave's cock had been only an hour ago. She left her hand there as she daydreamt about what had just happened. Only a few minutes later her daydream turned into a real dream as she fell asleep with her hand still on her pussy.

12