A New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Cassandra." He flexed his fingers and then wrapped them in what must have been a comfortable position for him - high up on the shaft she noted, enclosing the head too. Interesting that a Doll would have a preference like that, and again for a split second thoughts sprang up of exactly how their computer brain thing worked.

Only for a split second though, as she had far more pressing matters to deal with. It was the curve of his hand that dragged her back - making her shiver, reflecting as it did the thickness of the member it was hiding.

Her fingers walked her hand back to her pussy as he started. Slowly, gorgeously, his whole body shuddering, he started to pump his fat cock. She dipped into herself as he did so, and her body vibrated with pleasure.

She leaned forward and, with her other hand, gave his ass a stinging spank. The muscles were tight and trembling she felt, as if he were struggling to control himself. Wow! These Dolls were really incredible. She ran her hands over his firm cheeks again, as if soothing them, and felt the muscles underneath. Then she pinched him, hard on each cheek, making him yelp hoarsely. It was too dark to see, but she wondered if her savage pinch would leave the red welts it would on a real boy.

The soft, wet sound of his come arriving to wet the head of his prick snapped her back into the moment and she fell into the chair, fingers strumming ever so lightly over her own sensitive clit. He'd been a bit too rough on it, now she couldn't really attack the red little button like she sometimes liked to. It was ok though, she was pretty sure she could work around it she thought, as she slipped her forefinger between her own lips.

Her eyes locked on his slow, steady strokes and the flesh of his prick and that juicy, red head as it was exposed and then hidden, exposed and hidden. Suddenly she gasped and blushed. Her pussy was just so eager! It was virtually sucking her finger in! He really had turned her on, like a coffee machine, like he had just flicked a switch.

At this realisation, suddenly she felt something shift inside her. She had to really hammer home that she was in charge here, she felt, and as he paused for a second to reset his hand she spanked him hard again, quickly following that with another vicious pinch to his right ass cheek. He grunted in pain.

"No stopping, no hesitation, just keep going. How long do you think you can go without coming? Hmm?" She saw his eyes flickering down to her, and then felt them hungrily examining the way her sopping pussy glistened in the half-light. "Oh, you can't look at me silly boy!" she chastised with another spank and another pinch, "Jerk off looking at the traffic and the city! Look straight ahead."

He wrenched his eyes off her with some effort and stared directly forwards, his hand renewing its efforts on his desperate prick.

Cassandra had felt that things were slipping away when his irresistible fingers made her come. Now she felt restored to her throne and, still watching him jerk, she hopped to her feet and moved round behind him. She watched the way his muscular shoulders shook as his breath became increasingly choppy, and bit her lip with delight.

"I'm stripping off now," she informed him, sliding her bunched-up dress down and wriggling her hips to let the rumpled sheath slip off. "I'm stripping very slowly and sexily... it's a shame you have to stare out the window and wank like a monkey. But you do." He flinched as she giggled, and his arm seemed to slow. "Don't slow you bad boy. I want you to come. Come for me, and hard."

Again, a desperate snarl escaped from his throat. He must want to fuck her so very badly, she thought. With his robot impulses firing like that. Well, she wasn't exactly against the idea herself, she just wanted to see him spurt first. Time to speed things up. She kicked off her heels, and without them he seemed even taller, but her hips still came up only a little below his. Stark naked she stepped in, very close behind him.

"What's the matter? Need more stimulation? Don't have any imagination?" she taunted. The slightest of movements and her hard nipples were brushing against the middle of his back. She smiled as he tensed even more, if that were possible. "Just imagine that you're back here and I'm in front of you," another movement; her breasts pressed against him and the tiny brush of her pubic hair touched the bottom of his firm ass. She craned her neck so she could see over his shoulder, see his thick prick being fucked by his own hand.

Her hands rested lightly on his hips, then suddenly gripped them firmly. "And then imagine that you're thrusting into my tight, hot pussy." On the word 'thrust' she did just that, slamming her slim, feminine hips into his ass, fucking him with her invisible dick. If she had had one their heights would have been perfect - her prick would have jutted up and, since she was shorter than him, been at the perfect angle to penetrate his wet little pussy.

"Ooooh, oh, oh. Thrusting and fucking me..." she started moving to a rhythm; her hands possessing him, her crotch assaulting him. The effect was swift. After three solid humps he started groaning, and at five he started swearing.

"Fuck! Shit!"

"Yeah, that's right," she growled, still humping him hard and fast, using each thrust as extra emphasis as she spoke. "You should be scared. I'm a big stud and I'm going to fuck your hot," her crotch slapped against his ass, "little," grinding against him like she was on heat, "pussy until I fill it with my thick come."

Looking down she saw the first wild spurt come arcing out of his tool on her seventh thrust.

"Oh God. Oh God I can't hold it!" He started hunching forwards as his hand slowed and a second, a third, a fourth splatter of come was sent flying onto the carpet before him. She pulled him back, so she could see everything: the way the come moved through the air, the way his dick twitched and bobbed as if trying to catch its breath, the trembling slab of his chest.

"Oh God!" she sneered into his ear, "I came!"

She snorted with laughter, gave him one final thrust, a solid spank, and then moved around in front of him. He was seeing her naked for the first time, she realised, so she bent at the waist, giving him a divine view of her naked ass and gleaming pussy. She ran a finger through one of the sticky strings he had shot so wastefully onto the floor and brought it to her lips. Drying there on the floor his juice looked so pathetic - she shuddered with joy at how cruel and wonderful it was.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing boy."

"Th... thank you," he gasped, slightly disoriented.

"Oh, should I say I taste amazing?" she mused, swiping two fingers through his cream this time and licking them clean with her clever tongue. "You did so little, that cock is practically mine."

She was bent over, sucking on her fingers, looking up at him with sinful intent. They remained frozen in this obscene tableau for almost a minute - she: displaying herself wantonly to him, he: spent and shaking, his hand gently holding his cock. Heavy, creamy ejaculate was still dripping from his fingers onto the luxurious carpet.

When that obedient prick finally showed signs of shrinking - pulsing and bobbing a little lower in his hand - she made her next move. Still looking back over her shoulder she ran both hands from the small of her back, down and up over the slight curve of her slender hips and squeezed the tight cheeks of her own ass, pulling them apart slightly.

"Well?" Her hands slipped over the hard curve of her rear and onto her thighs, where they rested for a moment. "I think you've had long enough, don't you?" They moved again, around her thighs and to the wet pink cleft that was exposed to him between them. "Get that fucking cock hard again." Delicately, she used her fingers to open herself, showing him even more.

He swallowed with an almost cartoon-like audible gulp and gingerly started to caress his sensitive tool. It was only at half mast now, and his fingers were so wet and stained with his fluid that they made a deliciously dirty sticking, slipping sound as he went to work. She giggled.

"Oh mercy, you are an absolute gem," she purred and, releasing herself, she straightened up and moved over to the bed, beckoning him to follow with one crooked finger. Nude, the flickering light of the city clung to her slender, petite frame like she was the only thing in the room. Her movements were slow, languid, already seeming post-coital; but her eyes were blazing with a fierce desire.

The bed was huge and so soft that her knees sunk into it as she climbed on. Taking regular glances at his cock, and the hand that was ministering to it, she destroyed the sheets, rolling and tearing at them until they were a messy tangle across the bed. Then she dragged herself back onto her knees, leaning back on her haunches, her head thrown back, her golden blonde quiff soaring up into the air. She stared at him impatiently.

"Ready? Ready to fuck yet?" She felt hot and - God - her nipples were aching for stimulation. She brought up her hands and her nimble fingers tweaked and flicked them, scratching that itch for a moment at least. "Mercy, you're slow. I expected more to be honest." Her hands slipped over her perfect skin back to her pussy, on finger slipping easily in. She bit her lip to stifle a laugh - it felt so good to touch herself right now. "Oh mercy. I could come again right now! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm trying..." he moaned, his voice tailing off into a kind of whine. It was exhilarating to see this Doll with the body of a muscular stud made to feel insecure and unable to satisfy her. Again, it was exactly what she wanted. Should she tip the Life Labs people? She couldn't remember how it worked.

"If you don't hurry up I'm just going to finger myself silly right now and kick your cute little behind out into the corridor stark naked." Without even really meaning to her fingers started working on the first half of that threat, slipping in and out of her slick opening. First one finger, but that was clearly not enough so two fingers, and two fingers seemed so easy that before she knew it she had three fingers sunk into her pussy. She purred again, a horny feline, leaning forward and supporting herself with one hand.

"Fuck. Fuck. Ok, I'm ready."

"Really?" Her eyes had been closed but they snapped open and sure enough, to her delight, the gorgeous girth of his prick had been restored and it was jutting up in the air, standing to attention just for her.

"Yummy," she said, and with girlish enthusiasm she span herself round so that she was on all fours, facing away from him. "Get that fat prick up here, toy."

He hurried to obey; the sight of her swaying ass, the pert, dirty curve of her cheeks and her eager pussy just waiting for him made him almost trip over his own feet. He veritably leapt onto the bed, and once there he wasted no time in bringing his wide shaft to bear on her hot, pink target. He hesitated, seemingly unsure if positive action on his part would bring some kind of punishment, but she quickly took the decision out of his hands, sliding herself over the rumpled sheets, backwards, towards him.

Her hand reached beneath her and between her legs, her small digits unable to contain his whole circumference she nevertheless guided him so that the shining head of his prick was resting gently against the sticky heat of her lips. He groaned, so close to the paradise he longed for, and even she couldn't stop a sigh of pleasure escaping her lips.

She was so wet, so ready for him, it was obvious that with the slightest thrust he would slip right in. But he didn't get a chance to thrust as she removed her guiding hand and, with a savage grunt of satisfaction, leaned back, impaling herself on him.

Inside her he felt hot, burning hot, and for a moment the sensation obliterated every other thought she had. She thought she might have lost her mind, and certainly, for a split second she forgot her own name. Neither of them moved, neither of them could have moved if they wanted to, they just knelt - her hips tight against his crotch, his length fully sheathed by her body.

She felt... filled. The size of him - the girth that was - stretched her in a way that was divinely satisfying. The fact that a prick like his had penetrated her so easily was testament to just how fucking hot she had been.

"Oh, fuck." He seemed to recover first, and with a soft curse he started to pull himself from her, and the friction of this, the feeling of this, hammered home to both of them just how tight their situation was. He was revelling in it when her voice rang out.

"Stop right there, Toy." He froze and looked down at her. She wasn't looking back at him, in fact she was slumped down on her elbows, her forehead against the sheets, trying with all her might to stay in control. Her voice cracked and wavered, but she still found the strength to command him. "Who has been in charge all night?"

"You..." his voice broke, and he coughed, trying to compose himself, "you have Cassandra."

"And do you think that's going to change now?"

"...No." Her heavenly pussy squeezed him, and he yelped.

"Fucking..." she took a deep breath and heaved herself back onto her hands, "...right. Just put that prick back where it was." With a growl he obeyed, sinking himself back into her. She felt every millimetre, but she didn't let it sway her. "Now, the last game is that I get to fuck you. If you move, even the slightest bit, even a single inch, then this is all over and you don't get to fuck me after all."

He was silent, and she couldn't bring herself to look at him, she was working too hard on keeping herself together. "Understand?"

"Yes, I understa..."

She couldn't wait another second, and with a gasp of pre-orgasmic bliss she leaned her body forwards, dragging herself off the fat shaft as far as she could and then thrust all her weight back onto it.

"Oooooh, mercy! That fucking prick!"

"Fuck! My fucking God." He threw his bead back and thrust his hands behind his back, as if afraid that if they weren't restrained he might grab her hips and disobey without thinking. She repeated the action, half giggling, half squealing.

"Your Goddess, you mean?"

"My Goddess! Yes!"

Her strokes over him were smooth and strong, but slow. It wasn't easy to fuck herself back onto him, she found. She had to do a lot of work with her hips, bucking them and working his prick in and out like that, and it was quickly exhausting. Then again, the pleasure she derived from knowing that he was just a toy, just a shaft for her to fuck, easily made up for this.

"What are you, dirty boy?" she spat out, between ragged gasps for air. His shaft was incredible, it was just too wide by the perfect amount, and just short enough that she could satisfyingly fuck her hips back onto it. Any longer and she would have been hard pressed to manoeuvre herself.

"I don't know," he moaned, sounding distraught. She looked over her shoulder at him now, as her hips pulled her hot, wet pussy off his throbbing cock, then slammed it back down, engulfing him, squeezing him, making him cry, in a hoarse bellow, "I'm your toy!"

"Very good. Nothing but my big-dicked fuck toy."

His whole body was rigid, tense she saw, his eyes closed and his head thrown back. What was he thinking in that Doll computer brain, or whatever it was? Exercising every iota of will to stop himself from just grabbing her hips, forcing her face down into the sheets and taking her at his speed? She was dizzy, every thrust she made onto his godly cock made her feel like she was a match being dragged over a matchbox - any moment she was just going to catch fire.

She started losing focus, still swinging her whole body forwards and back, bucking her hips and fucking him good and hard. But she started wondering if she could tease the Doll beyond the point of whatever machine sanity he had - so that he just snapped, grabbed her and made her submit to whatever desires he had. Bringing her head down and forcing that wide shaft between her lips, or using his weight to crush her into the bed, his big hands spreading her ass cheeks and...

Those thoughts were kind of fun, but she found she couldn't maintain them for some reason. In her mind the picture blurred and reset - he was down on all fours while she knelt behind him, rubbing her hungry slit against his firm thigh while she milked his cock like he was a cow. He was wearing a collar, chained to the bed post, whimpering while she and another girl fondled each other in the armchair. He was tied, spread-eagled on the bed, while her hand, slick with lubricant, made the perfect hole for him to fuck, but hovered just out of reach as he jerked his hips pathetically trying to reach it.

She penetrated herself again with his cock. Her body sang, the match was dragged again. Surely this wasn't true, but she thought she felt every ridge and every vein as it slipped between her tender lips and into her hungry, demanding hole. She wanted to insult him, to curse him, but knew if she opened her mouth nothing would come out but pants, whines, grunts and moans. She bit her lip and hummed, but even that started rising in pitch, high and sexy.

She had found a rhythm somehow. She wasn't really able to move much on him, but she was moving a little and the friction between them - the feeling of the throbbing flesh of his cock filling her - was more than she could cope with anyway.

She knew that the match was being dragged back and forwards very fast now, and there was no way it was going to remain unlit for long and... oh mercy! Who's hand was that on her clit? Fumbling clumsily to rub it and expose it and... oh, it was hers? She didn't remember deciding to work her own clit but... She fucked him and the match was dragged and...

Oh no, was she about to come?

Her mouth flew open and a positively ultrasonic squeal burst forth. She was frozen, trembling, vibrating, her ass flush with his hips, her pussy completely enveloping his prick. And as she came (because she was certainly was coming, and coming hard) her wonderful pussy squeezed him hard and he lost the battle he had been waging so valiantly. He was a balloon, stretched to bursting point and then given just one more, tiny blow.

She was trying to find words, to tell him that he could come when suddenly he did so. She felt him throbbing and twitching and she felt heat, fluid heat inside of her. The Doll was filling her with his come, and still he was obeying, remaining perfectly still - pretty much just a post with a cock, spurting again and again inside her perfect, pink pussy.

She arched her back and hung her head, one hand a tight fist, bunching up the sheets and supporting her while the other flicked backwards and forwards across her clit; and that sensation and the bucking, shooting prick that was coming inside her dragged her orgasm out longer and longer...

She hadn't breathed for so long that she suddenly started heaving for breath, and when she had enough air in her lungs she howled. The moment was incredible and the moment seemed to be going to last forever, but slowly she realised that the flame she had struck started to die down. She felt him too, spent now and shaking, but she couldn't pull herself off him. Her arms were still far from obeying her orders, they just propped her up, her right hand coming away from her pussy shining and making another fist within the sheets.

"Oh mercy," she said again, and her voice sounded strange and strained to her ears. Finally she found the strength to pull herself of him, and for a moment the feeling of his prick as it was dragged from her was almost enough to set her off again. It slipped out with a disgusting, obscene slurp and she felt a little of his cream, the come that had looked so good wasted on the floor, squeezed out of her freshly-fucked pussy. It trickled a short way and soaked and tangled into her pubic hair.