A New Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a first time together, our timing is exquisite: just as you slide into that galactic climax, you feel my body stiffen - I drive my cock full length into you - and a deep throated groan reverberates from my chest as my cum laden balls begin sending jets of semen to splash against your cervix, adding to the flood of your love juices already there. For light-years our minds swirl through all-encompassing clouds of stars, fireworks and flashes of soul lights though we are two people, for this journey we are one soul, one body - joined at the crotch, exchanging emotions and juices, sharing delights unknown to the rest of the universe. . . this is our moment. Centuries pass as we bask in the afterglow of our lovemaking…as my now (but only temporarily) spent cock shrinks, it slips out of you releasing the pools of juices that have been dammed up inside your now fully-loved cunt. The milky white of my cum is mixed with the clear of your juices and there is a slight tinge of virginal blood swirled into the nectar. As I move to your side whispering words of delight and affection, my hand slides across your belly to your love nest with the intent of using the liquid results of our loving as a lotion for your thighs, belly and breasts. As my hand arrives it is met by yours already there...you dip a finger into the trail of juice and with a bit of hesitancy bring it to my lips waiting to see what my reaction while be. To your delight, I suck your finger into my mouth and smile - then, you share the sensations as you too, sample what we have made together. Our cum-coated lips share a tender, loving kiss that seals our moment not only in time but also in our minds and hearts.

Standing there, feeling my hard dick pressing against your pussy, you tried to spread your legs to allow me entrance into that treasured passion pit…the coveted depths of your loving, yearning vagina… But the position just wasn't going to work… moving my hands from the richly fascinating cheeks of your ass back up to your shoulders, I tried to direct you toward the back seat of the car but…as always, you were way ahead of me… scarcely breaking our embrace, you slid yourself onto that back seat…one leg propped up over the back of the seat and the other up over the front seat…exposing your delectable, yearning pussy to the warmth of the afternoon air, and fully to my astonished and most appreciative gaze. "I've never, NEVER, seen anything that beautiful!!", I said in almost hushed, reverent tones. As you settled into the backseat, you held out your arms toward me; "Cum here Lover, cum HERE!" you said.

You had fully anticipated that with the raging hard-on that I had I would climb in the back seat and likewise, climb into you…your pussy tightening in anticipation of a thrust from my hard cock. Instead, much to your delight and surprise, it was my face that found its way deep inside your spread thighs, buried fully into your pussy – now having the chance to suck up the nectar of your pussy juice, to drive my tongue into all those places my fingers had roamed during our highway lovemaking. I sucked your clit deep into my mouth and instantly triggered a fiery orgasm to course its way through your entire body!!

Once again, my fingers were exploring those super-sensitive areas of your welcoming pussy... all those spots where my tongue had been or was yet to be!! And then, even as my lips were paying the utmost of attention to your pussy, my middle finger founds its own way into your slickened vagina. The sensation of my touch fired off an instant salvo of rippling orgasms through your body and made you yearn for that high peak of satisfaction that you knew was about to 'cum'.

As that first in the second series of your orgasms mellowed, you felt my face start to pull away from your pussy. You reached down to grab my head and started ever so gently to pull my face towards yours…know that once our lips were joined, my hard cock would be pressing against the slick lips of your pussy.

Again, the woman in you was 100% correct: Just as our lips met and joined, you felt the head of my cock tapping, pressing against the drenched lips of your pussy. "Oh yessss Baby, fuck me!!" you moaned right into my ear. You felt, you heard me trying to say, "No, I'm not going to fuck you… I'm going to make love with you…!!" and you knew what I meant, appreciated the emotions of my heart and soul that I was trying to convey to you. But we both knew, felt, desired that union to be full and complete!!

And so it was that my steel-hard cock slipped into that waiting pussy of yours…And just as my cock slid inside you, you clamped all your pelvic muscles down onto me…tighter than any virgin could ever be...and then, as our mutual moans, groans, shouts and sighs filled the air around us, we found each other: deep, full, complete in our sharing of ourselves with each other.

Back and forth, in and out…with each stroke we yearned to please our new lover as fully as possible: I wanted to drive you to heights over the orgasmic rainbow where you might never have soared – you want so badly to do the same to me.

For first-time lovers, we were good together, Baby – damn, were we ever good to…for…with each other…!! Yes, we had both pictured our first love-making adventure to be on top of some crisp, clean sheets…a comfortable bed somewhere but this…this was lovemaking at its' truly finest: two lovers caring about each other in every way…wanting our own individual pleasure but also wanting to have our lover so very satisfied…!! Now, location – time – space did not matter. What did matter was US…all of us: in and with each other!!

It took scant minutes of our lovemaking to drive you right up the wall and head you toward "the" orgasm of the day…and now, since that special opportunity was there, you wanted it to be "our" orgasm….something we could claim together! You could tell from the accelerated pace of my thrusting that climax for me also was not so very far away…my cock was harder, my balls were drawing up deep into my scrotum, my breathing – my grunts were both increasing.

Just seconds before you know that waves of climax would wash over you, you reached down and ever so gently cupped and then squeezed my balls. That did it!! You fully drove me over the edge … sailed me over our first mutual rainbow! "Oh god Baby, I'm cumming!!", I grunted with every bear-like grunt you'd ever heard. Seconds later, you felt that first jet of my semen splashing inside your cunt and that super-sexy sensation, that moment of bliss, sent you up and over the peak to join me in our fireworks filled rainbow adventure. It was fan-fucking-tastic: each of us driving the other to the extremes of sensate passion and fulfillment: Truly, there could never be another moment like this:

Your vaginal muscles clutching at my thrusting penis…me trying to find the very deepest depths of your loving pussy…shooting jets of pent-up semen deep inside you…You feeling every singular squirt splash inside you, seeking to fill every crevice – every fold of your flesh … arms grasping each other, lips locked as we fairly screamed into each other's mouth… there is no beauty in nature which could ever compare with that moment: two new lovers locked in each others' embrace to the fullest…to the maximum…to every level of sensuous passion and delight.

Oh fuck Baby, it couldn't be any better anywhere else…this was truly "it"! Blast after blast of my semen rocketed deep inside your vagina to mingle, to join, to congeal with your practically squirting pussy juices. Honey, this was our moment in time…the culmination of months of yearning, talking, writing… completion as Mother Nature had so fully intended.

In the span of those few minutes, we had managed to draw from each other every essence of passion, pleasure, and delight. Exhausted, satiated, we fell fully into each others' arms…my chest pressed fully against your heaving tits, my cock still buried ball-deep inside you. The outpouring of semen from my balls, mixed with your oh-so-copious pussy juices, had indeed filled your quivering vagina.

As my cock began to slowly loose its' firmness, those commingled juices, that nectar of our loving…finding no further hiding place inside you, began to seep out … to ooze and then flow like the loving river of passion that had created it…out of your pussy, over your still-swollen labia, over the receding shaft of my cock, coating both shaft, scrotum and your quivering thighs…a true lover's cock-tail! Ahhh, the disadvantage of making love in the car: were this the bed we had both visualized, your lips could have sucked up those juices to share with me…but as it was, we were both delighting in just the sensation of fulfillment. .. not giving a damn about the new wet-spot that we were creating on the backseat upholstery…!! Our lips sucked kisses from our lover's…our hands slowly, tenderly caressed each others naked skin… This was our moment - a moment that we would never, could never forget…

This, my Dearest, Sweetest, was truly love-making at its very finest!!

12