A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen thought for a moment. "She seemed as embarrassed as me...but I think she was alright with it. And I told her where they came from. But Natalie, Jason was here with her last weekend. What if he saw them?"

The blonde woman laughed again. "What if? Probably just more material for his file on you in the stroke bank."

"Stroke bank?"

"Stuff to get the engine into overdrive when he's making the spitting cobra mad." Natalie could see her sister-in-law was still confused. "When he masturbates."

Gwen covered her open mouth in horror. "You can't mean that he actually thinks about me when he does that!"

Natalie nodded, looking across the valley. "I'd be amazed if he didn't. An older, equally sexy version of his wife? A woman who has never revealed the slightest hint of sexuality publicly, but has a 10" black dildo? Face it, you're his mother-in-law and a MILF, and he can't have either. Guys really get off on what they can't have or shouldn't see."

"Oh my God, I'll never be able to face him again..."

"He's the one who'll probably be embarrassed. He's the one who's thinking of you in compromising positions, not the other way around. You've probably never even thought of him naked, although I must admit I have, and it's a pretty nice thought. I've seen enough in real-life to guess he has a very nice ass and cock. Anyways, maybe he didn't see them. Just ask Alison."

Gwen was shocked by her sister-in-law's admission that she had imagined him that way, but stayed with the issue at hand. "I want to, but how do you bring up a subject like that?"

"Want me to ask?"

"No, no," Gwen sighed. "No more hiding from this type of thing. She's my daughter, but she's also an adult. I need to be able to talk about this with her."

"Who knows? Maybe she's not even the one who was snooping. Maybe Jason took up the hobby."

Gwen shrieked. "You're not helping!"

"Sorry, sorry," Natalie laughed. "Hey, we should head down so the wine is out of my system before work."

The women reluctantly made their way to the horses. Natalie did not bother to redress, and Gwen felt a challenge, a challenge which she accepted. Topless, she swung herself back into her saddle, shirt and bra hanging from the horn. Together, they made their way back down to the barn.

Natalie showed no signs of putting her shirt on as they approached the clearing above the barn, and Gwen began to anxiously look through the trees down towards the shop, wondering if she could see any of the trucks from here. Riding down the hillside topless had been one thing; riding to where some of the boys might see her was quite another. Still, she played the dangerous game of chicken, only partially bowing to the fear by galloping from the end of the treeline into the barn. Natalie followed soon after, at a more sedate pace.

"Didn't that hurt your boobs?" She asked as she dismounted.

Gwen turned from where she was unsaddling Dart. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean you're a little bit smaller than me in the chest department, but that would have given me two black eyes and sore ribs."

"I'm a lot smaller than you," Gwen replied with a smile. "And I really didn't notice."

"Tell the truth, it looked kinda hot, in a sexy commercial kind of way," Natalie murmured as she began work on the cinches to her saddle. "Your whole body just seems to move together when you ride, and your boobs do, too. Mine would have been flopping around like beached fish if I had done that."

Gwen blushed. "You're a very good rider," she corrected. "And I don't think you are supposed to have any control over your breasts like that. Even Miss Ritter's used to bounce quite a bit—" she stopped and looked at the ground, embarrassed to have brought up her old boss. Natalie smiled but said nothing as Gwen remained topless while grooming Dart. Satisfied with both horses, she began to re-dress.

"Aren't we going swimming?"

"Of course, if you'd like," Gwen replied. In truth, she had been hoping they would.

"So, why put your shirt on if you're just going to take it off again?"

"Well, if one of the trucks come back..."

"You run across the yard and let those beauties keep pace again. C'mon. I'll go get the wine, and you go get the towels. Whether you get your suit is up to you." Natalie gave her a mischievous smile and turned to leave.

"Towels are already up there, and I guess you're not wearing one, so I guess I don't need to either."

Natalie turned and looked back as she kept walking. "I like the way you think."

Gwen hurried across the yard in as quick a walk as she could manage, shirt and bra at her side in case of surprise. Natalie joined her at the pool to find her still dressed from the waist down, nervously looking about. She opened the bottle with practiced hands and poured into two plastic cups she had brought before kicking off her boots, looking over in time to see Gwen following her lead. Jeans and underwear were next, a quick check of her sister-in-law showing she was still only a little behind.

Natalie was in the pool first, jumping in with a splash while Gwen sat on the hot tile surrounding the lip and slipped over the side. Both women bobbed for a bit before Natalie made her sister-in-law get out to retrieve the wine.

"Your anniversary is coming up soon, isn't it?"

Gwen nodded. "Soon I guess, yes."

"What are you getting for Tim?"

"Oh, I don't know, something for his boat, maybe..."

"Huh..."

The pair swam and floated for quite a while, the talk centered around the comings and goings of the kids, Gwen marveling at how comfortable she had become with being naked outside with someone else. The sky isn't falling, she admitted. I could get used to this.

"Well, time to get a move on." Natalie climbed from the pool, Gwen watching with an interest she couldn't quite explain as her naked body emerged, glistening, from the water and began to dry herself. The feeling wasn't overtly sexual, but the scene was beautiful, like admiring an artistic photograph. The spell was broken only when her sister-in-law began to pull scrubs and underwear from a duffle bag.

Natalie was mostly dressed when Gwen reluctantly emerged from the water and wrapped herself in a towel.

"So we'll see you guys on Sunday?"

Gwen nodded. Family dinner at her parents. A chance to see Alison, not that there would be any privacy for asking the question she needed answered.

"Great. I'll take your side if your mother starts to pick on you if you take mine?" Natalie smiled and hugged the towel-wrapped woman. "Love you. Be safe."

"Love you too," Gwen mumbled and watched as she pulled out of the yard and down the driveway. She sat another twenty minutes out on the pool deck after the car was out of sight, towel loosely wrapped around her, lost in thought.

She was back up at the pool a few hours later, this time dressed in a bikini, sitting with Tim and watching the gathering dusk. Despite the late afternoon heat, the suit still felt damp and clingy against her skin after their swim. She laughed to herself at how quickly she had grown to embrace swimming au naturel, how she had never noticed how annoying a wet suit could be until she had gone without.

"Tim?"

Her husband opened his eyes. "Hmmm?"

"Have you ever not worn a bathing suit up here? You know, skinnydip?"

He smiled. "Occasionally. Why?"

"How come you never told me?"

"I didn't think you would be interested. Why do you ask?"

"Have you ever gone skinnydipping with someone else?"

"Well, to tell the truth, Cliff and some of the apprentices will occasionally come up here after work if you're not home, and I've joined 'em a couple if times. And you still haven't answered my question yet. Why do you want to know?"

A brief image of 'her boys' in the pool flashed through her mind before she answered. "I was just wondering if you thought it would be weird if I did..."

"Out of character, yes. Weird, no. Would I encourage you? Hell, yes. Why the change of heart?"

"I just...like the freedom...I guess..."

Tim eyed her suspiciously. "It sounds like you already have."

Gwen blushed and looked at her hands. "Guilty. Not much, though," she added quickly. "Natalie doesn't wear a suit when we go swimming after we ride, and the past couple of times she convinced me I didn't need to either."

Tim's cock began to stiffen at the thought of both his wife and sister-in-law naked in the pool just a few feet away. "Well, good for you. So, how come you skinnydip with Natalie, but not with me?"

"I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it," she stammered. "Natalie made it very clear."

Tim smiled but said nothing, instead rising and walking over to the edge of the pool, his back to Gwen to hide his growing erection. Pushing his shorts down in one move, he smiled over his shoulder and stepped into the water. Surfacing, he turned back to the laughing woman. "Feels pretty good. Now you."

Gwen smiled and moved to where her husband stood in chest-deep water. Tim looked up at a unique view of Gwen removing her top and bottoms before sitting down on the edge to slide in. His hands were on her hips before she could move and the naked woman was gently lifted into the water.

The couple spent the next ten minutes in an embrace, Gwen's legs eventually finding their way around his waist while her arms were wrapped about his neck. Tim's erection renewed despite the chill and was soon nuzzling between her exposed nether lips. He began to have thoughts of carrying her from the pool still wrapped about him, lying her on the concrete, and plunging deep inside her.

Gwen unwrapped herself from him before he could act. "Let's go inside," she murmured after one more kiss, then found her way up the stairs and to her robe. Tim followed, not bothering to cover himself as Gwen had done, erection bobbing proudly in front of him as he followed her down the hillock to the house.

Her robe was dropped as soon as she walked through the door, and Tim got an excellent view of her firm ass swishing through the kitchen and down the hall. He followed in time to see her climb on their bed and recline on her side, waiting for him to join her.

Their foreplay was brief—neither had much need for it—and Gwen pushed her husband on his back, tossing her knee over his torso to straddle him. Their lips met while her hand reached down between them to find his member and try to line it up with her opening. Her hurried movements made her fumble for a moment, and Tim thought to help her before he felt the head of his cock slide through her lips and center on her hole. She let her hips down just a little, as if testing the connection, then sank on to his staff. Tim groaned at the feeling of her enveloping him while Gwen mashed her breasts against his chest.

She rode him, both bodies pushing and pulling in unison, Gwen's hips driving her clit down into his pubic bone. Gwen could feel her orgasm rising and while she wanted to slow their thrusting, to delay the delicious feelings radiating from her sex, her body would not be denied. She began to slam herself into the body between her legs, hoping Tim would pick up the hint and reciprocate with his own insistent hammering.

He did, and the combined forcefulness of their mating made her cum, body flattened against the man below her, her own hips stilled as her muscles convulsed while her husband carried on his assault. Eventually her body went limp, and Tim's thrusting slowed to a slow, gentle rhythm.

Gwen lifted her head from beside his neck. "Did you finish?"

"Not yet," he growled. "But soon." His hands gently yet firmly pushed up on her shoulders, and she thought he meant to push her off and take what was his in their traditional manner. Tim stopped her once she was sitting up though, hands going to her breasts while his hips again picked up their pace.

Gwen watched in fascination as her husband's eyes squeezed shut, as though he were in pain, while his hands roughly squeezed her mounds of flesh. His thrusting began to lift the tiny woman off the bed, her opening sliding up his staff so far almost to turn him loose before she slammed back down on it.

Tim's hands tightened on her hips as if to prevent her body from escaping. "Cumming in you—" he grunted through gritted teeth.

"Cum in me," Gwen encouraged, awash in the effects of the masculine display, wanting the man she loved to have as good an orgasm as she had. "Cum in me, honey."

The sound of his wife using that word—the woman who never said 'hell' without apologizing—was too much. With a strangled groan, Tim drove himself deep into her while his hands gripped her so hard he left red marks. She knew that each thrust meant another pulse of his seed, her imagination seeing each ropey strand leave his angry red tip.

The thrusts stopped, his breathing began to return to normal, and with a groan Tim rolled her onto her back, still buried deep inside her. Only then did her remove himself and lay beside her, his wet length dragging across her thigh. They stayed that way for quite a while before Gwen finally rose and made her way to the bathroom. She came out several moments later, still nude, and to Tim's surprise kept walking past the bed and out of the room, coming back only after she had retrieved her robe and locked the kitchen door.

12