A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, climb in the tub, very slowly." Gently she lifted one foot over the edge, dipping it into the warm soapy water before finding the bottom. She used both of her hands to steady herself, then lowered herself in, sliding under the bubbles. Heaven. The Slut had a wicked thought to run her finger over her clit under the cover of the bubbles, but Gwen was able to quash that notion.

Barry spent the next quarter hour posing her after Sandra had touched up her makeup one final time, the bubbles being moved about to provide strategic cover, Gwen no longer caring what the camera saw. Her final pose was of her peering over the edge of the antique tub, left hand next to her cheek while her wedding ring sparkled. There was an unmistakable look of mischief in her eyes.

Barry loudly pronounced himself satisfied, and Gwen lifted herself from the water as Sandra handed her a towel. She dried her nude form, not caring who saw her that way. Natalie was more than a little surprised to see that the only thing her sister-in-law wore for the walk back to the Garden room was a towel wrapped about her wet hair.