A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen put a hand on his chest and stopped him. "I can do it." She returned with the wet washcloth, using it to clean his chest and stomach before taking his softening erection in her mouth to finish the job, only releasing him when he began to stir.

"Your turn—" he announced, reaching for her. She quickly stood.

"No, I want you to have lunch first. You must be starving."

"I am. But I don't think a snack will ruin my appetite," he said with a wolfish grin.

"No, eat lunch first. You can take care of me later." Gwen rose and returned the cloth to the bathroom, walking through the bedroom a moment later dressed in one of her t-shirts and a pair of Tim's loose gym shorts. The idea of wearing nothing had tempted her, but one could never tell when someone might arrive unannounced. The little cover she wore would at least give her a chance to retreat and dress more appropriately for company.

Tim dressed and joined her in the kitchen, a little confused and worried about her refusal of his offer. Had he offended her or made her uncomfortable with his request? Had she just assumed a naked backwash was just that and nothing more? Nothing in her demeanor as she put food on the table gave any hint.

A bottle of wine was produced and Tim's fears began to grow. Wine before dinner was not in Gwen's repertoire; Tim could have all the beer he wanted (although he never did), she would have one glass after her meal, preferably up by the pool.

Her behavior as they are gave him more reason for concern. She didn't seem angry, just ill-at-ease with their conversation. He was finishing the last of his sandwich when she spoke.

"Tim, what I said in there, if there's anything you want, just tell me."

The confused man took his time chewing the last bite, trying to make sense of the statement. A joke about a new bass boat came to mind, but he decided now was not the time for that. "Gwen, at the very real risk of sounding dense, what are you talking about?"

She blushed and took a gulp of wine. "You know...anything you want...stuff in there...in the bedroom." The last words came out in a low voice so others wouldn't hear.

"Oh. Oh. Well, I'm pretty happy in there, especially lately...what more would I want?"

Gwen couldn't tell if he was teasing. "Well, you're a guy, and I get that we've been kind of, you know, straightforward in the bedroom, and guys are supposed to like variety, and, well, I just want you to be happy."

Tim reached across the table and took her hands in his. "Hey. Variety's nice, but you're way more important than any of that. I've got you, that's enough. If you're content with our love life, then so am I."

She smiled back at him. "That's sweet, but I really want you to be happy, and maybe...maybe I'm ready for some variety, too."

He smiled. "So was washing my back part of the variety?" Gwen smiled again and looked down at the table. "Do you have anything else you've got in mind?"

"I want to know what you find interesting. Like, what do you think about when you masturbate?" Gwen's eyes widened as she heard the words rush out of her mouth before she could filter them.

Tim leaned back, eyes wide as well, and took a sip of beer. Dangerous territory, dangerous, dangerous territory. The whole truth was out of the question. There were too many things he feared she would find distasteful and downright perverted in his most vivid and well thought-out fantasies. But as he looked at her, he knew she was not backing down from her question. Tim considered his response carefully. "The usual gross guy things, I guess. All of them about you." He smiled to mark his attempt at humor.

"Yes, but what about? I promise not to get mad. I really want to know."

Tim hesitated, choosing his line of thought carefully. "Well, things like you in certain places, or certain positions, things you don't normally do, I guess."

"Like what?"

"Let's just say I like spontaneity. Things I wouldn't expect, like me walking in to the bedroom and finding you naked on the bed on your hands and knees with your bum towards me, or on your back with your legs spread. Or, or, like what you did for me in the shower today. That might be what I think about the next time I, uhh, take care of business, maybe where you finish me while we're still in the shower, or something like that. Of course," he added hurriedly, "I haven't had much need to do that lately, if you know what I mean."

The blush on his face told Gwen her husband was more embarrassed than she had ever seen him before. The Lady screamed for her to end the line of questioning now, but the Slut's assertion that it was just getting good spurred her on. She did her best to not show him any hint of panic or displeasure. "Well, those sound interesting. Anything else?"

"I dunno," he mumbled, desperately wishing Cliff would call with an emergency he needed help on. "Like I said, I just kinda like it when you surprise me, like when I saw how short you had cut your hair...down there..."

"I noticed you seem to like that, and I'm glad. Was it because I cut it, or because of who cut it for me?"

He groaned inwardly. "Well, yeah, both, I guess."

"You really don't think it's perverted about someone else, especially a woman, touching my...down there? Do you ever think about things like that when you're, uh, taking care of business?"

That had been the question he had been hoping to avoid. Gwen had clues to the truth; this day went from swamp-low to mountain top and back to the swamp. The trapped man twisted miserable in his seat. "I don't think it's perverted, just, uh, a big turn on. I've always wondered what exactly happened between you and your old boss, and the male imagination can be a pretty powerful thing, so...and then when you told me how close Natalie was to your—to your privates, well, that got me going, too. Sorry, just I couldn't help myself."

She could sense her husband's fear of her reaction and remembered her own fevered dreams. "I always thought I was the perverted one for doing those things. Maybe we can be perverted together." Gwen smiled to show her own attempt at humor. "I just want to make sure you're happy with me, and I want to help with that more than I could've in the past, although I'm still kind of in the dark about what guys like."

Tim took her hands again. "You've always made me happy. You don't have to change a thing for me. But if you want to 'add more variety', then let's give it a try. Now can we not talk about what I'm thinking about? At least until I've had a few more beers."

"I'm sure I can't even imagine what you think about when you're drunk," she said with another smile. "Maybe we should find out. But really, if you have anything you'd like to try or do, just say it. Anything, right? I promise I'll at least think about it. In the meantime, may I take you up on the offer you made before lunch?"

It took Tim a moment to separate pre-and-post mealtime events. "Uhh, yeah, of course," he finally made sense of his wife's request. "In the bedroom?"

"That would be—no, wait." Gwen stood and moved to a kitchen window to look into the yard before locking the door next to it. "Maybe in there?" she asked nodding her head towards the living room.

The living room, in broad daylight? Was this some sort of test? "Your wish is my command," he said with an easy smile as he rose from the table while his wife moved to the other room, looking about uncertainly at various pieces of furniture. He was about to take her in his arms when she appeared to make a decision and began peeling off shirt and shorts. Gwen sat in the easy chair as demurely as a naked woman could, legs together, hands folded in her lap. Taking a deep breath, she leaned back into the cushions and brought her legs up over the arms of the chair. "Could you kiss me...down there?"

Tim smiled in response and moved into position between her outstretched knees, crouching to kneel. "No, take your clothes off first," she asked, adding a "please" as good manners dictated.

He smiled again and stripped off his shorts, Gwen pleased to see the situation was prompting another erection. Her pose was reminiscent of her trips to the gynecologist, some of the mortification she felt in those situations rising up until strong hands reached under and around her bottom to pull her sex forward onto waiting lips. This is nothing like the doctor's, she decided as warm skin touched her instead of cold steel.

The touch was fleeting however, as if Tim had been measuring the proper distance to bring her to him, and then his lips and tongue tickled the inside of her thighs, moving back and forth, occasionally grazing the lightly stubbled skin about her slit, the tongue always working its way closer to where leg met hip. Soon even that was passed, and her husband's tongue found its way into her, tickling her lips and bud.

Gwen was dimly aware that her hands were clutching his head, pulling him into her, grinding against him, as her pleasure grew. The Lady clucked that she was surely smothering him; the Slut laughed and said that he was a big boy, and if he found his way in, he could find his way out.

Her climax hit with incredible force as Tim's tongue snaked its way into her opening, her muscles contracting in attempt to drive him even deeper. She so wanted to cry out, to give voice to the waves of intense pleasure jolting through her, but her training was strong, and all that escaped was a small grunt as she pulled on her husband with all her might. Tim's neck strained to keep his nose from smashing into and breaking against the clit that was grinding into it.

The pressure against the back of his head was released in small amounts as her orgasm waned until they gently rested in his close-cropped hair as she breathed heavily. Tim took this as the safe sign to sit up and look at his wife's face, closed eyes highlighting a very satisfied look.

"That was wonderful."

"Mm-hmmm. I'm glad I could help."

Gwen opened her eyes at the sound of Tim standing, a very erect penis staring at her. "Oh, my. Are you ready to go again?"

"Uh-huh. Sit up."

The gruffness in his voice made it easy to imagine this was a command and not a request. She sat, bottom on the very end of the chair where he had pulled her down to just a short time ago, and regarded the staff that was now just a foot away. Tim stepped forward to close the distance and returned the favor by putting his own hands on the back of her head and pulling her forward while his hips thrust out. She opened her mouth just in time as the cudgel forced its way between her lips. Her tongue alternated between getting out of the way of the invader and tickling it as it retreated while he slowly sawed in and out of her. His hands gripped her tightly, not so much to be uncomfortable, but in a way that left no possibility of going anywhere other than where he directed. Gwen not at all displeased with the realization that her husband was using her mouth like he would use her sex, and began to wonder if that might include him finishing there, as well.

She had her answer a few moments later. Tim removed his length from between her lips, hands preventing her from dipping forward to recapture it.

"Turn around and get on your knees. Bend over the chair." Gwen thrilled at the order and did her best to get in the desired position as quickly as possible, the faint aroma of her sex on the cushion tickling her nostrils as she put her elbows down and looked back over her shoulder.

Tim knelt behind her, spreading her legs and settling between them before firmly planting those strong hands on her hips and pulling up, angling her bottom up at him. Satisfied, he shuffled forward until the tip of his staff made contact with her lips. Tim thrust forward while pulling back on his wife and buried himself in her.

Gwen allowed her body to sink between her arms and lay on the seat of the chair while her husband began a slow, easy pace. His hands would occasionally roam across her back and work their way between her and the chair to palm her breasts, but would always return to her hips when he felt the need for more vigorous thrusting.

I can only imagine what this would look like if someone came in now, Gwen thought as Tim took her from behind. How would we explain? What would we do? Strangely, the idea of getting caught was not so awful...

The hands strayed less and less, and Gwen knew he was close. She could hear his thighs slapping against her, fingers tightening against her bone and muscle, breathing quickening. With Gwen pinned beneath him, Tim gave one last thrust to push himself as deeply as possible. She could imagine pulse after pulse of his seed filling her.

Tim rocked back as soon as his orgasm subsided, his cock sliding wetly out of the pussy that even now was angled up in offering to him. "Was that alright?" he asked nervously, worried that his rough handling of the naked woman still crouching before him might have been taking things too far.

"That was wonderful," she replied as she turned to get up, kissing him as she did so. "Thank you for taking care of me. I'm going to get cleaned up, and you should think about getting dressed in case someone decides to come over." Tim took her advice, but found that her version of decency as she worked about the house that afternoon was nothing more than a t-shirt and a pair of bikini panties he had never seen before. Her attire for their evening swim was nothing at all.

12