A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the women got to her knees between Jade’s legs. Her fingers trailed up and down Jade’s thighs. She could tell the helpless woman was turned on. She could feel her juices sliding down her thighs. The blond lifted her wet fingers and sucked them off.

Jade saw Drake feasting on Kristi’s pussy. His mouth sucked at her juices. Jade closed her eyes and pictured him between her legs.

Cami was at Jade’s side. “Your eyes must remain open.”

Jade’s eyes opened. Her body shot up as the blond between her legs started tongue fucking her. “OH GAWD!” Her clit throbbed against the strangers face.

Cami smiled and started biting on Jade’s right nipple as her partner’s hand pulled on the other. Cami looked at the girl and winked. She slid her fingers deep inside the other and started finger fucking her.

Jade pumped her hips against the girl’s face. Trying to get her to go farther into her soaking wet hole. “Please, Master.” She begged as the girl’s finger came to rub her clit as she fucked her unmercifully with her tongue.

Drake’s head flew up at the word Master. He got to his knees and rose behind the girl eating Jade out. “Yes. That is it, Jade.” He looked down and his cock felt ready to exploded. He loved seeing his women pleasuring each other. He grabbed the woman’s ass as she was bent over Jade. The sound of Jade’s moans filled his mind and he drove his cock hard inside the blond.

The girl cried out as she sucked on Jade’s clit. She slid two fingers deep inside jade and felt her walls gripping her fingers. She pumped her fingers faster and harder keeping in rhythm with her master as he fucked her.

Jade pulled at her restraints. She felt her pussy quivering. She was about to cum. She clinched her walls around the woman’s fingers and looked down and saw Cami sucking greedily at her throbbing nipples.

Drake called out to Jade. “Jade, on the count of three, I want you to cum with me. Keep your eyes on mine.”

Jade fucked her hips faster against the woman’s mouth. She saw Drake pick up the pace as he drove harder into the woman.

“One. Are you my sex slave, Jade?”

“YES!!” She cried.

“Two. Are you mine?” He asked.

“I am yours, Master.”

“Three! Cum with me, Jade!” He commanded as he drove deep into the woman in front of him, letting her walls wrap around his cock.

Jade’s body convulsed as she came. She didn’t feel the girl leave from in between her thighs, nor did she feel Drake’s strong hands remove her restraints and lift her. Her head began to clear as Drake submerged himself in a heated pool.

He settled her in his lap. “You belong in my world now, Jade.” He whispered against her mouth as he began kissing her.

The loud sound of dishes crashing to the floor startled Jade awake. She was breathing heavy and she could tell she was soaking wet. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. Oh. The coffee shop. It was a dream? She unfolded her hands and saw the book she had been reading. “The World Uncensored. Chapter 3.”

Jade grabbed her book and purse and walked quickly outside. She needed some air. Where had THAT dream come from? As Jade settled back against the wall of the coffee shop, she closed her eyes, trying to compose herself before she walked home.

“Remember, Jade, you now belong to a new world. My world.” A voice told her.

Her eyes flew open. She looked around and saw no one.

“Who said that?” She whispered. She turned around and only saw her reflection in the window.

“Sounds like someone still hasn’t learned my name.”

The End

12