A Nice Surprise for Brian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers

“Let’s have a look at your cunt then Jenny, has she got a nice big cunt Brian? You know plenty of room up her, big sloppy wet orifice to fuck and play about inside.” Pete asked as he slid down Jenny’s legs a little and began undoing her belt.

“Lovely cunt on her Pete, not too big, nice and tight if she keeps her legs closed a bit, no kids yet see, she aint been stretched yet, lovely tight fuck sometimes.” Brain whispered his cock beginning to rise again. He’d been strangely soft down below and lacking high sexual arousal for quite a while, just clinical sort of abuse on Jenny with little or no cock interest up to this point in time, now he may witness some action, real action, the cock interest was back.

“Brian why, why are you doing this to me, why are you letting Pete do this? I love you Brian, I thought you loved me, this is insane, I’m not a slut or a whore.” Jenny pleaded, she was now convinced it was for real. Up to this point Jenny had still been hoping that Brian would call a halt to the madness, her brain was in turmoil.

Everything suddenly clicked into place in Jenny’s mind, the reason Brian was behaving like this and the things that had turned him, the fantasy, her vile stupid bloody fantasy, her unreasonable reaction to Brian’s truth telling. In one breath she was telling him she fantasised about being a slut with his workmates, the next she was calling him a shit stabbing queer because he said he liked young men occasionally. To top it all up she’d treated him like shit for a couple of months, then in a fit of guilt she’d introduced this mentally unstable and manipulative young man into their lives.

She began to wonder what the eventual outcome would be, would she live to see another day, would either of them, Brian and her. Pete seemed capable of anything totally twisted in the head, fucked up mentally by his domineering mother and absent father. Twisted up sexually by his vile rape experience as a kid with the old men in the field, Jenny felt just a hint of sympathy for the lad, only a hint though her main concern was for her own safety and survival.

She felt her skirt being unzipped down the side, two hands gripped the waistband and the garment was eased down until it wouldn’t move further. “Oh God no.” She mumbled then without resistance lifted her butt and allowed Pete to pull her skirt clear of her hips and arse cheeks, passive acceptance seemed preferable to force and pain.

“I told you she wanted it up her, dirty fucking bitch, she’s gagging for it Brian, see that did you? She lifted herself up for me to get her skirt off.” Pete blurted out excitedly.

“Yes I did see, she lifted her arse up for you, I told you she wanted it didn’t I, I told you the fucking whore wanted gang fucking didn’t I. Shame it would have been nice to watch her suffering, still she’s going to be a nice hot fuck now she wants it.” Brian replied. “Nice hot fuck.”

“I don’t want it Brian, I hate you and I hate what you’re doing, but I’m not risking this little psycho tearing me to bits for fun so I’m going to lay back and let it happen.” Jenny whispered up to her husband, hoping Pete couldn’t catch all she said.

Pete wasn’t listening anyway, he was in another world studying Jenny’s plump cunt bulge in her briefs. “Hey she’s wet, the bitch is wet, her knickers are soaking, I wonder if she’s pissed herself with fear or if this is love juice.” He whispered as he stroked Jenny’s cunt bulge running his finger up and down her cunt slit through her pants, Jenny twitched a little as she tried to suppress a little giggle of delight.

“I knew it, I told you, the slut’s hot for it.” Brian whispered looking directly at Jenny.

“Let’s see what it is then piss or honey dew.” Pete said easing himself into position then burying his head into Jenny’s pants and beginning to lick her knickers between her legs, his long tactile tongue lapping at the material like an excited dog.

“Hmm, tastes like cunt juice to me not piss, lovely and tasty Jen, nice plump cunt, long slit as well.” He whispered as he laid his head to one side after a few minutes.

“You filthy bastard stop it, I hate that.” Jenny said cringing in disgust.

Pete very slowly ran his tongue up and down the inside of Jenny’s thighs, turning his head to give each upper leg the treatment, Jenny wriggled and protested but felt a tingling sensation run through her body as the lad licked at her sensitive bare flesh.


“We going to fuck her or what Pete? I’m gagging for it now, I want to taste her on your cock, I want to fuck her arse.” Brian was hot; Pete’s last assault on Jenny with his tongue had raised Brian’s weapon to full extension.

Pete sat up and leaned back; looking straight into Jenny’s eyes he unzipped his jeans and undid the top hook. He shoved his hand into his open fly and eased his rock hard young cock out of the top of his underpants extending it in front of Jenny. “Ready for this up you girl?” He whispered, both Jenny and Brian had their eyes fixed on the lads weapon, a beautiful well above average circumcised prick, big fat pink helmet, lovely clean looking organ.

“God you’re beautiful.” Brian whispered in admiration of the lovely hard tool.

“Why thank you Brian darling, you’re going to enjoy sucking Jenny off of me then aren’t you?”

“Oh yes you lovely boy, go on fuck my wife, fuck her hard but please don’t cum up her, I want your spunk in my mouth.”

“You Brian are fucking disgusting.” Jenny growled.

“Perhaps we should make Jenny taste her own cunt on my prick hey, and taste her own shit on yours. What say you Brian love?”

“I think that is a marvellous idea darling, marvellous, we’ll fuck her mouth as well as her cunt and her arse.” Brian replied with an evil grin.

“Ever been fucked by a circumcised cock Jen, you must have been all the men you’ve had in your gang fucks you filthy whore. My mum made me get chopped you know, when I was 10; she said my prick was filthy and disgusting and I had to have it altered so my hood didn’t smell so much, she said girls don’t smell as much as boys. I think if she could have persuaded the doctors she’d have had me turned into a girl, you know cock right off and a tuck. I may do it one day anyway, you know have the op.” Pete said in his reflective voice.

“If one of you tries to stick you cock in my mouth I’ll bite the fucking useless thing off, then you won’t need any expensive operation queer boy, and how many fucking times have I got to tell you, I have never been gang fucked.” Jenny’s temper was fraying.

“I love a circumcised cock Pete, just love it, beautiful to suck, and you chopped boys always seem to last longer with a less sensitive hood.” Brian chipped in.

Pete suddenly lunged forward again, grabbing Jenny by the throat with one hand, she tried to wriggle free, she retched and coughed his grip was very tight. “You bite my prick, or my darling Brian’s, and I’ll choke the fucking life out of you bitch, but only after I’ve ripped every one of your fucking teeth out with my bare hands.” He growled.

Jenny gagged for breath as he held her like it for a full minute; Brian seemed very calm about it all, he never protested at his wife being almost choked to death.

Pete finally let go and Jenny panted and fought for breath for a few minutes. While she was in this distress and unable to fight in any other way Pete got up and roughly dragged her skirt and knickers right off, immediately dropping back onto her legs afterwards.

“Sit the whore up Brian, give me her arms, I’ll hold her arms.”

“What Pete, pardon?”

“Sit her up darling, I’ll hold her while you unhook her bra and take it off.”

Brian obeyed his young master and lifted Jenny into a sitting position, Pete took her arms, she didn’t struggle; Brian unhooked her bra and removed it sliding the straps down her arms. Jenny passively allowed Pete to finish the task of removing the bra completely.

“I was right they don’t droop, lovely tits Jen, you’re a well preserved woman.” Pete whispered and began fondling her tits as she sat in front of him. Jenny just sat passively with her arms down by her sides staring into his eyes, just twitching and whimpering a little if her hurt her as he squeezed and pulled her tits about quite roughly, very roughly in fact.

Brian edged up behind Jenny until his cock lump was against her back; he held her by the upper arms and leaned his head on her shoulder. “How does it feel darling, how does it feel really having another man do stuff to you, come on bitch tell me how does it feel?” He whispered into her ear all the time looking over her shoulder studying the way Pete was abusing her tits, watching Pete’s hands squeezing them hard, pulling them about roughly.

“I hate it.” Jenny whispered.

“Lying whore, you love it, your cunt’s soaking wet, you want him don’t you; you want his prick up you don’t you? Go on admit it, go on I don’t mind.” Brian whispered as he reached round and began squeezing Jenny’s tits as well, both guys feeling them and abusing them. Stoking each other’s hands as the played with her, both of them fondling or roughly squeezing her tits at the same time. Both of them becoming more aroused for each other and for Jenny.

“I hate it”. Jenny replied again; then let out a little cry and screwed her face up as one of them squeezed too hard. Secretly Jenny was enjoying her ordeal, OK it hurt a bit more than she’d prefer, but it felt a lot hornier than when Brian normally just toyed with her boobs for a couple of minutes.

“Are we hurting you darling, are we? I hope we are, I want to see you suffer you slut”. Brian whispered and pinched and twisted one of her nipples quite hard.

“Fuck you.” Jenny whispered refusing to cry out even though it hurt a lot.

“OK enough of this, much as I’d love to pull these about all night, I want her cunt.” Pete suddenly blurted out.

“Lay down bitch.” Pete ordered.

Brian moved back and Jenny reclined herself and lay flat out, again without a hint of resistance or protest. Jenny’s tits were covered with red marks and quite sore from the heavy abuse she’d just suffered for many minutes.

“You won’t need to hold her Brian darling unless it gives you a buzz, you know holding the bitch down, then of course please do, we don’t need to hold you down do we Jen?”

“No.”

“What, speak up whore.”

“I said fucking No.”

“No what Jen, what don’t we need to do?”

“You don’t need to fucking well hold me down, just do what you want and hurry up and get it over with.”

“Any hole Jen, up both holes, and mouth as well?”

“Yes.”

“Speak up bitch, where can we both fuck you, where can we both stick our prick?”

“Any fucking hole you want you little gay shit, just get on with it.”

“Nice, you’re getting into the spirit now darling Jenny, see Brian she’s a gang bang slut after all, any hole we want. You’re going to be able to bring all your mates round and watch them fuck the whore for hours, you’ll like that won’t you Brian?”

“Mm, yes I will, I’ve thought of nothing else since she told me about her fantasy Pete lover. I’ve dreamed of coming home and finding her with a man in bed with her, fucking her. I visualised bringing loads of guys home and telling them they can fuck the slut as many times as they want, watching their pricks fuck her cunt and her arse.

Me fucking her when they’ve all had as much as they want and she’s full of spunk in all her holes.”

“Brian you twisted bastard.” Jenny blurted out in shock; her mind went into overdrive thinking about what Brian had just said, why didn’t the stupid shit tell her that before, she’d have gladly experimented with a couple of guys for him, all controlled and gentle, all horny and loving, God it was her fantasy he knew that.

Why did he have to let it get to this situation, uncontrolled rape with this twisted young maniac?

“OK, OK, fuck time girlie, now you lay there and be a good girl and you may get out of this in one piece, understand?” Pete said, appearing to have cheered up some and in the most pleasant and sensible voice Jenny had yet heard from him.

Pete got up from his position pinning her down, he spread her legs wide open then he cocked his head to one side as he did a lot and studied Jenny’s cunt.

“Lovely big bushy cunt Jen, I love a hairy cunt, hate it when they shave, ugly red gash all bare and smelly. What do you say about that Brian, like them shaved do you hey; some guys do, a nice bare cunt?”

“I’m not fussy Pete, I’ll fuck anything with a hole.” Brian replied with a chuckle watching Jenny’s face for signs of disgust, he wasn’t disappointed.

“Fucking pervert.” Jenny whispered.

“My secretary, Sheila, she’s got a bare cunt Pete, she shaves. Lovely tight cunt Sheila, she’s only 21, lovely girl. She gets a bit loose natured after a few drinks; office parties are fun with Sheila, she does a gang fuck, well threesome anyway, me and Garry had her in the stationary store last Christmas, she fucked with us both.

It was lovely watching her laying there on that pile of empty mail sacks, her legs wide open, Garry banging his cock up her without feeling, just using her.”

“Then seeing her waiting for me, hearing her filthy whispers encouraging me to get on her, her lovely bare cunt hole with Garry’s cream dribbling out of her as I stuck my prick up her, it made a really loud squelching noise as it went in and out of her.

It was lovely, I didn’t have to care about her, I didn’t have to be all loving and gentle, just fuck the little tart for fun, that’s all she wanted, fun. That’s what I want this slut to be like.”

“Denny had her later as well, he went into the room after Garry and me came out, she was still in there bollock naked and horny so he was a twat if he didn’t have her.” Brian whispered; he was now in reflective mode, staring into space.”

“Wow Brian darling, you’re the dark horse as well aren’t you, hey. Have you had Sheila again since then, you know fucked the little office slut. Have you fucked her on the desk during work time? You should.” Pete whispered in mock surprise.

“No not since Christmas Pete, I will though again, next time we get her drunk, all the guys are going to have her next time they reckon, she’ll love that dirty little darling she is, lovely girl Sheila, so pretty and young.” Brian continued still thinking back with a little weak smile on his face.

“You bastard, I knew it you shit, I knew you were screwing that trollop.” Jenny raged.

“Well if you knew Brian was fucking the little office slut, why are you so upset Jen darling? No need to be upset if you already knew.” Pete enquired as if serious.

“Fuck you.” Jenny retorted.

“Bitchy cow.” Pete quipped as he stripped off his jeans and pants and lowered himself between Jenny’s legs, “Ready love?” He whispered.

“Just fucking do it and get it over with, go on fuck me, not that you’ll do me any good.” Jenny replied, she was angry; she wasn’t frightened any more, she was in a rage with Brian; she’d show him.

“Go on Pete do it, do it, fuck the whore, fuck her guts out for me.” Brian urged as he watched Pete guiding his big helmet into Jenny’s cunt slit.

“Part her cunt lips for me Brian darling, go on open her up for my prick, both hands lover stretch her right open, right open darling big as it’ll go.” Pete ordered.

Brian eased himself along side Jenny on the floor and did as instructed, he reached forward placed both hands together on her big bushy mound forced the index and middle fingers of each hand between Jenny’s cunt lips and stretched her hole open. Jenny cried out as the limit was reached, her cunt slit stretched wide open.

“Beautiful, just beautiful, I love to see the insides of a woman’s cunt.” Pete whispered as he eased the big helmet into Jenny, he held his position for what seemed like an age, propped up on his hands looking down at Jenny’s cunt hole with just the first couple of inches of his iron hard weapon inside her, just gently jerking it in and out of the entrance to her hole, both Brian and Pete revelling in the filth of it all, studying the action closely.

Jenny lay passively with her eyes closed, head on one side, her face twisted with disgust and pain, her mind trying to drift off somewhere else, anywhere else, anywhere but here, anything but this vile thing that was being forced on her.

She could feel the motion of Pete’s knob-end twitching in and out, but she was receiving no pleasure from the act, her husband’s fingers preventing any sensation to the lips of her orifice. The extremities of her opening were beginning to feel sore already from Brian’s forced stretching, she actually feared her flesh may tear he was forcing her so far open.

Brian by this time as hard as fuck and very aroused studying his lovely wife’s cunt hole with the tip of Pete’s prick inserted, he could feel the lad’s organ touching his fingers where he was still holding Jenny open, gentle movement of the lovely hard young shaft against him. Brian wasn’t sure which was giving him the most pleasure, seeing his wife’s cunt with another mans prick going in and out of it, or the feel of his young lovers cock moving against his hands.

“Let’s give it a good soaking for you then Brian darling, shall we, hey? Stick it right up her shall I, hey; want to see it go right up the slut do you?” Pete whispered looking directly into Brian’s eyes.

“Yes Pete, yes, go on ram it up her, fuck the bitches guts out, make her bleed, go on.” Brian replied in a very aroused whisper, he was losing any control he had left, any feeling for Jenny as his wife, she was now just a sex toy for his amusement to be used and abused until his lust was satisfied.

“Oh Jesus, no, oh God help me.” Jenny mumbled weakly as she prepared herself for the unknown horrors to come, braced herself for the big assault, Jenny had never been a really big girl down below; she wasn’t an experienced whore fuck. Jenny had only ever made love gently with Brian she’d never been banged hard like a slut in her life, only dreamed of it in her fantasy world but knew it could hurt.

As Pete pushed his prick so very slowly all the way into Jenny’s cunt he let out a series of moans and whispers. “Oh that’s lovely, yes bitch, yes, your cunt is fantastic.”

Then he eased it back out just as slowly, looking down on Jenny with her eyes closed and head on one side still, then back in again his prick went.

Brian had released Jen’s cunt lips and pulled his hands away to allow Pete unrestricted access to her hole, he too moaned and whispered as he watched the lads lovely big cock sliding slowly into his wife. “Oh God that’s beautiful, beautiful.” He watched closely with his eyes almost popping out of his head the organ sliding back out almost all the way, Pete’s prick was now glistening wet with Jenny’s juices, Brian caught the lovely aroma of his wife’s sexual juices as the big prick began to slide back inside her so slowly again.

Jenny felt the weapon properly for the first time as Brian released the grip on her cunt lips the pain subsided instantly, she felt the sensation of Pete’s slightly above average organ slipping into her, it seemed to be endless sliding so slowly deeper and deeper.

Jenny felt an instant rush of pleasure, she’d been gritting her teeth expecting the pain and discomfort of his prick being rammed into her hard and without feeling; she too moaned and whispered. “Oh wow, that’s nice, oh yes nice.”

Then slight discomfort and pressure on her cervix as Pete’s weapon reached the bottom of her pit, increasing pressure as he forced in as far as he could go, she heard herself grunt with discomfort, then relief and tingling pleasure again as the organ slid out, then back in again a bit quicker this time to the limit. She opened her eyes and looked up at Pete.

“You love it you dirty bitch don’t you?” Pete whispered looking into Jenny’s eyes. “I can fuck all night, I hope you can.” He continued with a cheeky wink.

pop_54
pop_54
22 Followers