A Night at Lionel's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want something to jerk off to, little brother?" She asked sensuously. I suddenly had the thought that perhaps college had changed Meredith a little. Lionel just stood there looking perplexed. Meredith inched over toward me, her hand reaching for the comforter again. "Would you like to know what it feels like?" She whispered. I couldn't move or speak. I felt like a statue as she slowly tugged away the comforter. I saw her eyes look down and sparkle as she saw my semi-hard cock. She pushed gently but firmly on my chest with her left hand, easing me back against the headboard. She slowly stroked my thigh with her other hand as she leaned down.

Her face was just inches away from my dick, and I felt it getting harder, rising up a little with each beat of my heart until it was pointing straight up. "Mmmmm." Meredith purred. "You're ready to go, aren't you?" She stuck out her pink tongue and slowly ran it back and forth against the tip, making me moan. It felt wonderful, much better than when I did it. I saw a dollop of pre-cum ooze out of the slit and her tongue scooped it up. "Mmmm." She sighed again. "Tastes sweet." She smiled at me, licking her lips. Then her tongue was darting all around the swollen and purplish head, like a hummingbird over a flower.

"Oh my god." I moaned and had to close my eyes. I was afraid if I watched her I couldn't keep from cumming. I felt her tongue tickling its way down my shaft, ever so slowly, then to my balls. She nuzzled my nuts then began sucking on them carefully. I dared to open my eyes and saw she was watching me as she sucked one of my nuts into her mouth. "Ohhhh." I moaned as I remembered Lionel and looked over at him. He was standing a foot or so from the bed, rubbing his crotch. He was obviously hard again as his erection was stretching the fabric of his shorts out like a circus tent. He was leering at his sister's sinuous body then his eyes met mine and I saw infinite jealousy in them.

Lionel was forgotten as Meredith licked her way from my balls back up to my dick head. Her little mouth had no difficulty in swallowing it. I moaned again as I felt her begin to suck. She closed her eyes as she began to take more of me into her mouth. She was making tiny murmuring noises as she did so, until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. "Oh, Meredith. Oh god. That feels so good." I told her. She just as slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth. Her spit was running down it in rivulets.

"Now isn't this better than sucking it yourself?" She asked knowingly. Through slit eyes I nodded yes. The hand she'd been using to caress my thigh crawled up and began to rub my heavy balls as Meredith once again drew me into her mouth. I began to writhe around, the pleasure was too intense. She pulled and tugged at my testicles as she started to suck me harder. Her head was moving up and down faster now, the whole time she was sucking harder. I was going to cum, it was just a matter of seconds. She seemed to sense my impending orgasm and her hands worked faster on my balls as she bobbed up and down more deliberately.

"Oh…oh…oh….oh…" I was moaning uncontrollably as I felt my sperm rising inside my cock. She brought her other hand down from my chest and wrapped it around the base of my shaft. Just as I started to spurt in her mouth she pulled it out and began vigorously jerking it off. I actually yelled out loud as a jet of cum flew out the tip of my penis and splashed Meredith in the face. A second squirt shot up, at least a foot into the air, and landed all over my stomach. Spurt after spurt Meredith coaxed out of me as she continued to squeeze her fist up and down my dick. I'd never came so much in my life.

Eventually her strokes slowed down until she was lazily running her fingers up and down my still-rigid shaft. I saw gobs of my cum on her fingers. She was looking at me in amazement. "Damn, boy! You need to jerk off more! I've never seen so much cum in my life!" She squeezed my dick head again, urging another drop of sperm out which she scooped up with her finger and touched to her lips. Her tiny, pink tongue darted out and licked it. "Mmmm….tastes good, too." I laid my head back against the headboard, my breath coming in ragged gasps. I couldn't believe what had actually happened and I was afraid to open my eyes and find it was all a dream.

12