A Night at the Round Table

Story Info
Poker, sex and woodworking combine for a horny time .
3k words
3.84
21.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Helen Cranston moved into the farmhouse on 27 acres with the intention of raising a family in the country rather than the city. Unfortunately it was destined not to be and to make up for this loss they supported various child charities around the world and filled their home with a hodgepodge of unruly cats and dogs. They work at the local university; Max holds tenure as a professor in the engineering department while Helen is head of Human Resources.

Several years ago they became friends with Deepak and Reshma, another married couple and colleagues at the university. They were originally from India, in their early 30's, and a good 10 years younger than Max and Helen. As their friendship grew it was often tinged with a covert sexual aspect that exploded on night following one of Helen's gourmet dinners. A couple of bottles of wine and after-dinner brandy led their tipsy flirtations into a sexual exchange. Since that night they have continued to see each other on a professional, friendly and sexual basis. As the years passed others were added to their little soiree and meet regularly at the Cranston's for erotic fun.

Max had many interests but three held a special place in his life. Woodworking: he loved its texture, smell and the beauty of the pieces he could create from it. Poker: the game fascinated him and he played and studied it at length. Sex: high sex drive, watching Helen with other members of the group was more exciting than a royal flush.

He managed to combine his top three interests into one project. He designed and built, 'The Round Table.' It was a product of his engineering skills but conceived through his love of woodworking, poker and Helen. He thought the game of poker, a game requiring thought, strategy and daring, would be more challenging by adding the distraction of sex - 'The Round Table' became a reality.

'The Round Table' -- Custom built for Poker and Sex

The table was constructed from the king of furniture woods, European walnut. The top comprised two main parts; a stationary outer ring with eight player stations and a rotatable, electrically operated, inner ring. The top was finished in padded, luxurious leather. Each player location was designed with comfort in mind for poker and sex. Recessed lighting and drinks holders and a small video screen allow each player to view the flop, turn and river cards. At the base of the table a duplicate padded ring moves in unison with the top. Eight small motors at the base of the central column controlled arms that had dildos attached. When a dildo sensed an increase in heat a dial on the corresponding player control panel would light up. The player can vary the speed of the dildo by positioning the dial accordingly. Cards are shuffled and dealt automatically from a central unit that recesses into the table when not in use. Chairs adjust enabling a variety of positions. Subdued lighting and lightly-smoked glass panels surround three sides of the table creating a relaxed mood for poker and sex.

The Hosts

Max: 45, 5-11, 190lbs. His nicely toned muscular body a result of regular work outs in home gym. Can maintain his 7 inch, thick erection all night and has developed great control over ejaculation. Likes fucking Helen after other men have cum inside her.

Helen: 44, 5-7, 140lbs. Daily exercise has kept her firm body perfectly proportioned and the object of the masturbatory dreams of professors and students. She has full breasts, slim waist, beautiful ass and a big, very sensitive clit topped with a trimmed mound of auburn pubic hair. She enjoys role-play, girl-on-girl and multiple cocks.

The Guests

Reshma: 31, 5-5, 135lbs. Possess unblemished, light chocolate brown skin and a sensual, curvaceous body. Her large breasts have large black nipples and aureoles and are very sensitive as is her hairy pussy. She's multi-orgasmic and likes double/triple penetration, sucking cocks and girl-on-girl.

Elana: 28, 5-1, 90lbs. Small, delicate Filipino, it's her first time at 'The Round Table'. Long black hair falls almost to her ass and a thin v-strip of equally black hair sits above her pussy. She and husband, Sam, spent a sexual evening with Max and Helen three weeks ago but have not yet met anyone else. Sucking cocks while Sam fucks her and girl-on-girl are favourites. Helen told her about Verne's endowment and is eager to experience his big cock. Being new to the group she will receive a lot of attention.

Deepak: 32, 5-8, 170lbs. Average build, 6 inch cock. Talented orally, always brings Helen to a gushing climax with his tongue. She is the only white woman he has had sex with and is learning to curbing his over-excitement and premature ejaculation when with her.

Lorne: 36, 5-9, 185lbs. A few pounds overweight but working on it. 7 inch, uncut cock, likes to ejaculate his huge loads of cum onto the faces of Helen and Reshma then watch them lick it off each other.

Ravi: 31, 5-6, 155lbs. An Indian friend of Deepak's with a very thick 9 inch cock and the ability to stay rock hard for long periods of time. Into mild B&D, Helen likes a playful spanking over his knee or bent her over a chair before he stuffs his cock into her.

Derek: 53, 5-10, 180lbs. The eldest member of the players; has an 8 inch, uncut dick with a huge, bulbous knob that Reshma likes in her ass. Lousy, but very lucky, poker player, has the uncanny knack of rarely losing any money.

Verne: 40, 6-2, 230lbs. Our only Negro of the group so far, he is the stereotypical black guy with the big cock, 11 inches to be precise. Helen and Reshma wait until the other men have loosened their pussy muscles before taking him on. They particularly enjoy playing with his flaccid cock together and seeing it grow and harden to a full and gigantic erection.

Sam: 29, 5-5, 130lbs. His 6½ inches of Filipino meat can get hard in an incredibly short time following ejaculation. Three weeks ago he fired his cum into Helen's pussy twice and over her face once in six hours. Helen is curious to see just how many times he can cum when he has the excitement of three ladies at his disposal and watching his wife fucked by several strangers.

Nigel: 45, 6-0, 195lbs. Fit and powerful, Nigel loves extreme outdoor sports in addition to his indoor pursuits. 9 inches of his, 'prime English sausage,' is always ready and welcomed by Helen and Reshma. He was the first single male to join the foursome and is very talented in pleasing the ladies in every way.

Everyone had arrived by 4:30 and following the introduction of Sam and Elana, Helen produced one of her famous buffets. They ate in the dining room and caught up on the latest news, views and gossip and afterwards adjourned to play cards. Max showed Sam and Elana 'The Round Table' and its working components. Elana showed interest in the variety dildos that had been fixed to the arms beneath the table and wanted to try them all. Max set the lighting to a comfortable level and declared, "Let's play."

Helen, Reshma and Elana went off to get ready and the men stripped off and made their way to their seat.

"Oh, my poor Elana," Sam cried when he saw the size of Ravi, Nigel and Verne.

"No, your lucky Elana, we all want to 'poke her'," Nigel jibed as he grabbed his dick and gave it a menacing shake.

Everyone laughed, including Sam, and they made their way to 'The Round Table' and sat down as follows to Max's left; Ravi, Nigel, Deepak, Derek, Lorne, Sam and Verne.

Lorne got first jack and dealt the first hand which to no ones surprise, Derek won. They were midway through the third hand when the girls reappeared and temporarily stopped play. Each was each dressed identically: black stiletto heels and stockings, a tiny white apron that barely covered their crotches and exposed their asses entirely and half-cup bras. The guys showed their approval with lurid cheers and whistles then Helen asked, "Are you ready to order, gentlemen?"

The ladies sidled up to the table and took the drinks orders. Max never drank alcohol; he believes it dulled the mind for poker and sex and preferred grapefruit juice. He has no aversion to others using alcohol, Helen became very horny after two or three glasses of wine and he would encourage her to drink up. As the ladies took orders hands wandered over breasts, bottoms, between thighs and onto hardening cocks. Helen stood between Ravi and Nigel and opened her legs slightly for Ravi to move his hand from her ass to her pussy. Nigel continued to feel her ass and massage her tits. Reshma felt Sam's hand between her legs as Lorne squeezed her big nipples. She moved to Verne and Max and received the same treatment. Elana received lots of attention from Derek and Deepak and was scrutinized closely by the other men. Her ass, pussy and small tits were thoroughly checked out before she was allowed to leave the table and the game resumes.

"Sam, Elana is already hot, her pussy is soaking wet and her tiny hands on my cock felt great," Derek remarked.

"Yes, she quickly gets excited and is a hot piece of ass but I'm not sure if my little Elana will be able to take Verne's huge dick in her little pussy," Sam replied with concern.

"Ah, don't worry Sam," said Derek, "by the time the rest of us get through with her Verne will slip in easy as pie."

"Easy as hair pie," joked Ravi.

The ladies returned with the drinks and are fondled again as they place them in the holders. Verne calls Elana to come and look at his hand. She goes over and bends slightly to look at his cards.

"Not that hand darlin', this hand!" He pushes his chair back and is jerking his massive dick.

She reached down tentatively and clasped her little fingers around the big knob and gently caressed it, rubbing her thumb over the tip. Verne fondled her legs and ass then declared to the table, "I fold," and mucked his cards. "Now, come and sit on my lap for a minute, darlin'," She sat down and he slapped his long dick up against her belly. Elana held it and moved up her pussy up and down along the shaft while Verne's big hands massaged her tiny tits and tweaked her hard nipples.

Nigel and Deepak fold and Helen sat on the edge of the table between them. Nigel knelt between her legs and excited her big clit with his tongue. Deepak stood, kissed her and fondled her tits as she reached down and masturbated him.

Meanwhile, Elana had moved to Max and was playing with his cock as he contemplated his next bet. Derek folded and Reshma sat on his lap facing him and her pussy slid over his cock. He buried his head in her huge bosom and held on to her ass as she bounced on his dick. Sam mucked his cards and Helen left Nigel and Deepak to kneel beside Sam and suck his cock and balls. Lorne wins the hand with two pair.

Elana wanted to try the dildos so she chooses one and kneels on the platform below the table in front of Lorne. The dial on his control panel lights up indicating that the artificial dick is in her pussy. Her mouth envelops his hard dick and he moves the up dial up a few clicks and soon Elana squirms and moan to an orgasm.

The cards are dealt and Ravi and Derek fold. Helen moved to Ravi and he bends her over the table. His hands caress her legs which he spreads apart then mauls her lovely behind; he kneels and tongues her ass and pussy. Standing, he can't resist giving her backside a few slaps before steering his dick into her. He starts slow, holding his 9 inches inside her for a few moments before withdrawing nearly all the way then slowly sinking back in. The table is moved one place counter-clockwise and Elana is now in front of Derek's cock. She takes the head in her tiny mouth and jerks the shaft; he leans back and increases the speed of the dildo. More squeals and cries emanate from beneath the table as the dildo does its job.

Ravi is now banging into a very vocal Helen with force, he suddenly pulls outs and she knows what he wants. She turns and kneels quickly, jerks his cock rapidly, releasing a flood of sperm that splashed onto her face and neck. She rubs his dick over her then into her mouth until most of his cum has gone.

"Good girl, good girl," he pants as Nigel and Sam fold. "Come here, I must do this." He sits down and bends Helen over his lap, Nigel adjusts his chair so Helen can suck his cock. Ravi caresses her bottom, gives her a spanking and fingers her pussy.

Sam's head buried in Reshma's tits and she bounces on his lap, he groans as his load spurts into her. There's one, Helen thought as she continued to suck Derek's erection.

Max wins the hand and the ladies go off for more refreshments. The poker and the sex continue in the same vain for another hour or so. The ladies move around the table to all of the men and all of the dildos.

Verne picks up deuce seven off suit and folds immediately. Elana is toying with his dick and obviously fascinated by its size. After the flop Sam, Derek and Deepak fold. Helen kneels between Derek and Deepak and works on their erections with her mouth and hands. Verne sits Elana on the edge of the table saying it's time to see if she can take the big one. Sam hears this and moves over to see his wife the huge black pole. Reshma joins him and goes to work with her talented tongue and lips. Verne wets his fingers and loosens her little opening. She spreads her legs wide when he rubs his knob up and down along her slit and looks down at it apprehensively. Little by little the knob disappears, then another inch, then another inch. Verne begins to move in and out and Elana's muscles adjust to this massive invader and begin to relax. His strokes become more deliberate and although she can't accommodate all 11½ inches, 9½ inches are well and truly embedded. She screams, "Oh god, yes, yes," each time he drives down, her juices cover the black monster making it shine. Verne's pace quickens, Elana climaxes and Verne unloads hot sperm inside her. He continues to thrust into her and his dick turns white with cum. The sight causes Sam to shoot his load down Reshma's throat. "That's two," Helen says to herself and Nigel racks in a sizeable pot.

Helen stands chatting with Verne and notices his dick begin to twitch a little. He feels her ass with one hand and caresses her tits with the other. "Getting horny again are we?" she says with a wink and a smile and reaches for his cock.

"You know you always have that effect on me, bend over, I want to fuck you from behind."

She bends over placing her hands flat on the floor. Verne adjusts her legs and slides his hard cock in easily. The others gather around and watch as their hostess takes a serious pounding.

As the game resumes Reshma climbs on the table while Helen and Elana kneel beneath it. Max sets the rotation timer to move the inner top and the bottom table sections one position every forty-five seconds. Dial lights come on and the quiet whirl of the dildo arms can barely be heard above the moans and cries of pleasure. Reshma is on all fours in the centre of the table, her huge breasts squashed against its surface, legs apart displaying her ass and pussy in the air. Her dark skin and black public hair are in contrast to the reddish-pink gash between her thighs. The game continues and the table rotates, Reshma is fingered and probed as her rear end is presented in front of each player, those who have folded use a tongue in addition to fingers to excite her and themselves. Helen and Elana suck cocks and the dildos fuck them at various speeds depending on the whim of the player they are kneeling in front of. Helen sucks Sam to his third orgasm of the evening and wonders if he can possibly manage a fourth.

The last hand is played and a tally shows that no one has won or lost very much but somehow Derek won again. His prize was Reshma. He climbs onto the table behind her and tongues her ass then moves in front of her so she can lather up his huge knob. He gets behind her and gives it to her in the ass just the way she likes it, deep and hard. He gives her backside a good reaming but save his load for later.

Following a break to freshen up and replenish drinks the ladies lie on the table equal distances apart. The chairs are pushed back and Max sets the table to rotate one place each minute. They fuck the women as each one comes to their position; Helen receives cum from Deepak, Nigel and Derek. Reshma's vagina is splashed with seed from Ravi and yes, Sam manages it again and Helen smiles to herself as he cums for the fourth time. Elana is filled with cum from Max and Verne leaving Lorne as the sole hold-out. He wants to shoot onto the ladies faces and they kneel down in front of him and he jerks his cock until he erupts with a massive amount of sperm. He rubs his cock over them faces and they kiss and lick each other and his cock.