A Night at the Roxy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow a few hours later we ended up upstairs in the Champagne Room with Jeff fucking Roxie while I was screwing Candice, after which the ladies enjoyed a decorative dual cunt munching that got our cocks rock hard again for round two. Round three for the four of us took place later at home in our own bed.

This was our first real experience with swinging, something Jeff and his wife Linda enjoyed, and we got to return the favor the next weekend in Jeff's bed while I enjoyed the charms of his wife while he renewed his acquaintance with Roxie. Roxie has helped close a few other big deals since, but in every other case it was just business and not friendship, and the clients never knew they were actually fucking my wife, rather than just a hired stripper!

We're still rather new to the swinging lifestyle, but my red haired slut Roxie is certainly getting experience fast. We joined Jeff and Linda recently on a 'lifestyle' vacation week at a notorious clothing optional resort and Jeff and I enjoyed watching our wives take on every cummer, nearly non-stop all week. Not that we were sitting around watching, we had a lot of nice women to help take care of us while our wives were otherwise engaged!

Interesting how a single night at the Roxy with Roxie has changed everything in our lives -- and much for the better!

12