A Night for Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric fucked her very differently than I would have. He slipped his feet underneath his ass, almost like a yoga position, and used short, quick, soft thrusts rather than my deep, hard, pounding thrusts. Jessica pulled away from my cock for a moment to scream loudly, and I thought, I am going to need to try that technique sometime.

His shaved pole looked so hot sliding back and forth inside her, her tits bouncing up and down while her head bobbed back and forth on my cock, and I slid my hand down to her pussy. I rubbed his cock between my middle and index finger while I circled her clit with my thumb. I had never felt Jessica so wet before, in fact it was all over Eric's lower belly, and there was a small puddle underneath her on the bed. Soon, she couldn't concentrate on sucking me off while he fucked her, and, unable to do both simultaneously, she resigned herself to groaning and squeezing her fist around me tightly.

I knew she was getting close to climax, and from our conversations over previous months, I knew what would instantly put her over the edge. I got down on all fours and kissed her on the mouth. Then I worked my way slowly down her shaking body, kissing, then sucking her nipples. Eventually, I made my way down to her clit and licked her while she was being fucked hard by another man. My tongue traced her clit, but also the latex on the top of his shaft, and I could feel the little tremors that signal the start of her intense orgasm. She pressed my head down with her hands and let out an whimpering cry.

Jessica, as always, immediately pushed us both away forcefully and assumed a fetal position, holding her knees close to her chest and breathing heavily.

"Wow," Eric said, turning to me. "Does she always cum like that?"

"Sort of," I said, stroking my dick as Eric did the same. "This time was way more intense. She is super sensitive right now, she's going to need to take a time out."

"No problem. I'm good to go. How are you?" he asked me. I just exhaled deeply and smiled, still wanking. "You still need to get yours."

I took the hint and laid on my back. Eric leaned forward and kissed me, and we rubbed our two shafts together. Then he backed up on the bed to take all of me into his mouth. I ran my hands through his short, prickly, military haircut and relaxed as he fellated me.

After a few minutes of getting head from Eric, I turned over to look at Jessica, and she was looking back at me, grinning, She kissed me deeply and then crawled on her hands and knees down to the foot of the bed and tapped Eric on the shoulder. He stopped and looked at her and they kissed and then started blowing me together. They took turns silkily licking my balls and sucking, until I heard Jessica whisper in my ear. "Does that feel good, baby?" Her hand was still softly rubbing the base of my shaft while Eric sucked the top.

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

"Can I ride you now?" She asked, biting her lower lip. Riding me from on top was normally her favorite, and it was usually the best way to get her to orgasm.

"Oh yeah, baby. Ride my cock."

Jessica threw one leg around my body and inched her way down toward my cock. Eric stepped back off the bed and just watched her sit on my cock and rock her hips violently back and forth while she grunted with pleasure. I lifted my head up off the pillow, licking and sucking her nipples, when I felt Eric rubbing my balls and her ass, and I spread my legs wider to give him easier access to our pleasure zones. Jessica roared with pleasure and surprised me with the next thing she said. "I want both of you inside me now!"

We had not talked about this, but it sounded hot. I loved the idea of another man's cock rubbing against mine while inside of her, and I pulled away from her tits for a moment to make eye contact with Eric. "Go ahead, Eric."

Eric gave it his best effort, sliding his cock up against mine and trying to stuff it into her pussy, but was unsuccessful. Jessica stopped her thrusting to make it easier for him to slip in, but suddenly her hand went back quickly to grab his cock. "Wrong hole!"

"Sorry," Eric said sheepishly. "Accident."

"It's OK," she replied. "It happens." She tried to guide his cock inside, rubbing it against mine, sending shock waves of pleasure through me. After some grunting, she slipped off me and announced a new strategy. "Let's try this."

I lay on my back, Eric between my legs, our two cocks touching. Jessica started stroking both of them and then pressed them firmly together with one hand. She guided both of them into her soaked pussy that way, and the three of us groaned simultaneously with ecstasy. Jessica started thrusting her hips rapidly and kissed me, her arm reaching behind her to hold Eric close against her neck. I reached around and squeezed Eric's ass, pressing him into her to counter her thrusts against me.

We got going so hard that Eric slipped out and, instead, walked around to present his cock to me, stripping off the condom. I took it all into my mouth and sucked him intensely while my girlfriend took herself to the brink of another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum again," she moaned.

I moaned as well. I would have said the same, but my mouth was, at that moment, totally filled with cock. I felt her pussy tighten, her eyes wide with lust, as she watched me suck our friend's cock, and I was able to shoot my load right before she let out a long, high-pitched squeal. She rolled away instantly, allowing me to devote all my attention to Eric's cock. I desperately wanted to see him shoot his semen all over me, but it took about ten minutes of feverish jacking before he launched his warm, creamy cum all over my face and chest.

We all collapsed immediately on the bed, panting heavily. "Oh my god, that was incredible," Jessica said first. "I think I'm done tonight."

"Me too," Eric said.

"Ok," I agreed. I rolled over and hugged my girlfriend. "Did it live up to your fantasy?"

"Are you crazy! That was even better than my hottest fantasy!" I had to agree with her.

"So, Eric," I rolled over and rested my head in my arm, "what are you doing next weekend?"

12