A Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting the ice confection to her mouth, tongue flicking out against the glistening stick, lips part as she slowly slides it into her mouth, tongue moving to wrap around it, licking the excess juice from its length. Her moans grow louder as she slips the treat deeper into her mouth, a soft whimper alerts her to her lovers distress at her removal of the sweet torture.

Laughing softly to herself she lowers the popsicle once more, her other hand sliding lower against a restless thigh, pressing down and outwards as she spreads her lovers legs further apart, fully exposing their sex to her eyes. Dipping her head, tongue flicking out against the junction of thigh and groin, moaning softly as a drop of sticky fluid coats her tongue, the temptation to slide her tongue higher almost overcoming her.

Controlling herself her head lifts once more as the popsicle slides lower, pressing down on the tight bud nestled below the curls, her lovers hips jerking up as a sharp gasp escapes parted lips. Teeth worrying at her already swollen lip she slides the popsicle down over smooth lips, teasing along the outer edges.

Grinning wickedly her hand slowly circles the frozen treat against her lovers swollen clit, covering it thoroughly in the dark juices. Eyes closing momentarily as the sight of her lovers glistening sex overwhelms her, her hand stills, popsicle resting between swollen lips.

Eyes open and glance down, the popsicle slides slightly deeper, her hand moving of its own will, pressing past slick lips, searching for hidden depths. Fingers dig harder into her lovers slim hip as her hand slips the frozen block deeper, pushing beyond the swollen lips and finding its home within the moist warmth of her lovers body.

Her body lowers as her warm breath rushes over her lovers heated sex, low moans, whimpers of need, wash over her bent head as she leans closer, tongue darting out against the sticky juices coating her lovers swollen clit. Hips jerk against her touch, the frozen popsicle sliding deeper at the sudden movement, her lovers groans growing deeper as the treat fills and stretches the narrow opening. Feet dig into the bed beneath as her lovers body presses up against her mouth, hips moving slightly against her extended tongue.

Moaning against the tiny bud, her tongue laps at the sticky red fluid, licking thoroughly, removing all traces of the juice, exposing the pink flesh to her gaze. Hand moving in unison with her tongue, sliding the popsicle deep within her lover, knuckles of her hand pressing tight against enlarged lips.

Pressing her face hard against her lovers sex, tongue moving to wrap around the tight bud, drawing it deep within her mouth, hand slowly pumping the frozen treat in and out of her lovers thrusting body.Free hand slides higher, hand lifting to cover a small breast, fingers slipping easily to grip a tight bud, jerking it in rhythm with the thrusts of the ice block. Her tongue flicking against her lovers clit, speed increasing as the tiny bud grows, pressing up against her.

Fingers dig hard into a soft breast as her lips wrap around a throbbing clit, sucking hard against the sensitive flesh, hand pumping faster against her lovers grasping sex, the combined juices of her lover and the frozen treat leaking out to trail down golden flesh, final destination the crumpled sheets below.

Hips thrash against her face, mouth locked against the moving flesh, tongue darting along her lovers engorged clit, sucking harder as her lovers whimpers of need grow louder, urging her on. Her hand flies as she pounds the hard block deep within her lover, fingers slippery, coated in her lovers juices as well as the bright red of the treat buried deep within her lovers eager body.

Hand against the softness of a pert breast, moving restlessly as her lover thrusts against her eager mouth, fingers moving against the sticky flesh, kneading gently as she brings her lover closer to climax. Grip tightens as she feels her lovers body tense beneath her touch, hips jerking up hard against her face as wave after wave pulse through the body beneath her, the intense orgasm racing through her lovers trembling flesh.

Her tongue continues to lap at her lovers sex, hand slowly pumping the rapidly decreasing popsicle within her lovers slick lips, continuing to stroke the cool stick against the grasping walls. Thrusting hips gradually slow, dropping to the bed away from her dripping face, her tongue snaking out against her lips, moaning softly at the slight essence of her lover she finds there, leaving her wanting more.

Eyes drop to gaze at the sight of her lovers body laid out before her, legs stretched wide, chest heaving as the intensity of the orgasm it just experienced lessens. Drifting lower her eyes find her hand still buried within her lovers folds, sticky red juice flowing easily past her hand.

Slowly slipping the now slim popsicle from her lovers body, she lifts it to her lips, tongue darting out against the cool length of it, low moan passing her lips as her tongue becomes coated in the combined flavours of her lover and the raspberry treat. Lips part eagerly as she slides the stick deep within her waiting mouth, tongue slipping easily along its length as she cleans all traces of her lovers cum from its surface.

Eyes close in ecstasy as her senses reel from the sensation of tasting her lover this way, hand covering her lovers small breast slips lower, trailing through the soaked curls, trailing lower as two fingers press forward, dipping into her lovers body, twisting and turning as she coats them thoroughly in the juices within.

Hand lifts from its warm enclosure, her body lifts and presses higher, fingers moving to slide against her lovers lips, inviting her lover to partake of a taste of this unusual combination. Tentative tongue flicks out against a swollen lip, moan grows louder as the flavour bursts over her lovers tongue, eagerly it darts out once more, a soft moan of frustration replacing the moan as it encounters a dry lip.

Laughing softly she lifts her sticky hand once more, fingers pressing against slightly parted lips, pressing deeper as her lover quickly sucks them into a waiting mouth. Leaning over she slips the melting stick back into the bowl of ice water, her hand lifting back to her mouth as she licks the juices clean.

Hand remains buried deep within her lovers mouth as she drops her head between parted thighs once more, her tongue darting out against the slick lips as she slowly laps up the remaining raspberry flavoured cum. Face buried tight against the sticky sex of her lover, she probes between swollen lips, catching all traces of cum and juice.

Lifting slightly she trails her tongue lower, catching a few stray drops that cling lovingly to her lovers flesh. Tongue flicking against her lips she sighs happily, hand slides easily from her lovers lips as she moves higher on the bed.

A slim hand reaches for the blindfold covering her lovers deep chocolate coloured orbs, her own aquamarine gaze lifting to linger over her lovers face, a soft smile playing against her lips as she lifts a hand to stroke against her lovers long lustrous black curls.

Her grin grows wider as she lifts her gaze to clash with her lovers, her happiness reflected back at her within their depths. One dark shapely eyebrow arches in question, her laughter soft as a slim shoulder shrugs lightly "you know how much I love raspberry"

Her laughter is joined by that of her lover as she reaches forward to untie bound hands, her body moving to settle against the sticky flesh of her beloved, her hands drifting slowly against the stickiness as she softly whispers "aren't you glad we had a night in for a change?"

12