A Night In A Turkish Whorehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was becoming more and more enjoyable, screwing her tight little asshole and bouncing off her soft round ass cheeks. I think she even was getting something out of it, although for the life of me I could not figure out how. She squirmed around like a harpooned fish and was starting to moan as I slid the length of my shaft in and out. She even started to make encouraging comments in her native language. Either she was coming to orgasm as I ploughed her ass, or she deserved an Oscar for her acting.

As she arched up to meet my thrusts she moaned and sighed, while I was beginning to breathe heavy and grunt like a bull in rut. Finally I reached my zenith and released a surging orgasmic ejaculation. I know she felt that – it must have been like someone was pouring molten lava deep into her ass. My lady squealed and wiggled beneath me, and I could tell that she was definitely coming as my hand continued frigging her clit and fingerfucking her hole like mad as she ground her pussymound right into it. Her sphincter muscles clamped around my pole, squeezing me dry as she was exploded into a full-on dual-penetration orgasm.

I pumped a few more times, then slowly pulled myself out of her. There was a suction as I tried to withdraw, and a funny slurping sound and a pop when I finally made it free. I looked at her laying face down on the mattress with a look of bliss on her face and shook my head in sheer disbelief. As incredible as it seemed, she wasn’t acting. The girl had actually gotten off from me fucking her in the ass.

I made my way into the little w.c. and washed my trembling, pulsing dick in the sink. Then I went back into the room to get my gear on. The girl made her way past me into the bathroom and shut the door. It sounded like somebody was watering down a horse in there. I had my jeans and my sweatshirt on when Little Miss Rump Rider came out with a sort of funny smile on her face. I went to hold her to give her a kiss but she was squirming in a funny sort of a way, and I took it for the universal tradition – no matter that her mouth had been all over my dick and she’d let me shag her silly right up her poop chute -whores don’t kiss on the mouth. Then I reached into my wallet and counted out half the Turkish bills in there and handed them to her. I figured this was a first timer for me so I’d reward her to mark the occasion. The unexpected bonus pleased her and she smiled and prattled on in her language, placing a finger to my lips then kissing it. I gave the nipples on those fabulous breasts a little pinch and a kiss goodbye and made my way out the door. What a delightful little whore she was.

I met up with Hans downstairs. He’d figured out how to order a beer, but by then I’d figured out not to mix all the arak I’d already drunk with anything different. After my experience upstairs I felt like I needed another bottle of the stuff – it really had a refreshing effect, even while it hit you like a sledgehammer. Years later somebody told me that a bottle of the stuff contained a few grains of opium and I believe it. We drank and exchanged notes on what had happened upstairs and that was when Hans turned me on to what was really going on in the place.

“My girl spoke good German, you know?” He had that funny way of speaking that Krauts have. “She explained to me the system here.”

“Yeah? So what’s the deal?”

“This is the police station.”

“Get-outta-here!”

“No. Yes. This is the police station. It is right underneath of us, downstairs. The police run thisboomsinghaus.

“Get-outta-here!” I looked around. It was kind of weird how the cops were all over the place, just sort ofhanging out.

“No, really. This is run by the police. It is part of their system.”

“Explain.”

“Well, in this country, if you are in debt and cannot pay your bills you go to the debtor’s prison.”

“That’s pretty fucked up.”

“Yah, dot’s focked up, but they have a way to pay off your debt.”

I just sat there and looked at him. I knew where this was going.

“If you are in der debtor’s prison, your wife can come here to the whorehouse and work off your debt.”

I got real quiet, looking around at the whores draped around the place like a pack of alley cats. Suddenly it all seemed to make sense. Hans seemed to be reading my thoughts.

“Tell me something, John. The woman you had tonight, did she let you fuck her pussy?”

“Well, ah, no, now that you mention it. She wouldn’t let me go in normal. She’d only let me fuck her in the ass. I never did it that way before. She gave me a killer blowjob first, though.”

“That’s what I’m talking about, John. These girls won’t let you fuck their pussy. Only suck, or fuck in thetuchs.” He had an intense look on his face as he said the next bit – “As long as they don’t let you fuck them in the pussy,they’re being faithful to their husband downstairs in the clink!

I’ve been around the world so many times since that night I’ve lost track, and I’ve been with a lot of different women in a lot of different places. All I can say is the scene that night in Istanbul ranks right up there with the weirdest of them. After I found out what was going on in that place I sure felt good that I gave that girl such a big tip.

And I never even knew her name.

12