A Night Of Passion

Story Info
The most major of losses becomes a major gain for Michael...
2.7k words
3.25
50.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was sitting at home, reading his comic book and being bored. Ever since he was turned down by the one girl he was captivated with, he felt that he would be was one that would be lost in the world of Romance. No girl ever wanted him in High School- he stuck with his books and did Dramatics and Music. But all he wanted was a girl who would be taken in by his charm- someone who would give him a chance to prove that he was a good person to be with.

Then came the night that would break him into pieces. His parents had gone out on the town for some dining and dancing. They were going to have a good time- and then tragedy struck hard. Coming home from the club where they danced the night away, a semi truck was in their lane of the road and the other lane was full. Since they lived on a plateau above the city, they immediately turned off the road- and down an embankment, instantly killing them. When the police officer came to give him the news, he heard everything with a calm face- then went in and cried bitterly, the best years had been wiped away.

At the funeral, none of his relatives showed up- none of them cared so much as to make an appearance. Since he was an only child, he received everything as next of kin. Since he was 20, he was allowed to live on the estate alone. Most of his class showed up to offer their condolences on the deaths.

It was then that she showed up- Glenda Lynn was her name, and she was a knockout in his class. Head Cheerleader for both Football and Basketball and Senior Class Vice President, she was seeing him everyday in the halls getting teased by the others while she looked onward. Since she was a Cheerleader, she hung with them- and watched as he got hurt by the others.

But deep in her heart, she was captivated by the way he sat upright, encouraged by his grades and saw how the others envied him- for while they drove home in sports cars, pickups and SUVs, he was getting picked up everyday in a black stretch Limousine.

When she entered, she was awed at the beauty of the home he lived in. When he asked her into his Study, she saw that- of all the works on the shelves- he chose to be reading a comic book. He set it aside and walked up to her, extending his hand. Instead of shaking it, she threw her arms around him in a hug filled with emotion. In the one instant, he was filled with joy at that simple hug, and hugged her back, tears running down his face. "I always drove up this way, wondering where that limo was taking you," she said, choking back the tears. "I never thought you would live here."

After a few minutes of crying and sorrow, she sat down across from him on the sofa and asked so much of him that he was surprised. It was Saturday Morning when they finished- and she knew she was late getting home.

"Since my parents passed away, I sleep in the Master Bedroom," he said, "There are guest bedrooms- I could call your home and tell your parents that you're staying at my home because it's late." Graciously accepting his offer, she gave him her home phone and waited while he made the telephone call, then he escorted her to one of the guestrooms. She showered and dressed in the pajamas provided.

The next morning, she walked downstairs to find the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes and coffee wafting from the kitchen. She wandered in to find Mark at the helm of a large grill making what he loved best for Weekend Breakfasts. "Good morning, Glenda," he greeted her, "I didn't know if you wanted any breakfast so I made myself something." "I would be delighted to share breakfast with you," she replied, so he went to work with his pans and made her a large plate. Sitting at the table, she complimented him on his excellent griddle work.

Afterwards, she said that her and some of her friends were going to be getting some shopping done, with Graduation only 3 months away. "Why don't I invite you and your friends for lunch on the patio?" he asked, "It's going to be a lonely afternoon, and I need to have some kind of activity here." She called up most of their classmates and arranged for a party up at his home that night.

While shopping, her friends in the Cheerleaders egged her to tell about his home- and she surprised them, telling them he lived in a 2 story mansion in her neighborhood. She told them of the study, that he had all sorts of books, of the guestrooms being filled with clothes that belonged to his parents, and of the breakfasts that he made in his kitchen. Her friends were all amazed that it was him that went home everyday after school in that Stretch Limo- and decided to give him a chance.

Glenda was given the chair of the Senior Prom Committee, and she immediately suggested the Ballroom at Mike's estate. She saw the Prom as a way for him to host a large activity, and to get the classmates into his home. She took them up to his home, let them see the big room, and they decided to approach him with the idea. Of course, he would be paid for the use of the facility, but he said to pay for the catering for the event.

But Glenda was coming to another decision. She was dating Robert Louis, one of the Football Players, and would be immediately ridiculed if she was found to be dating Mike. But just that night, she saw him with Janet Roberts, a Sr. Volleyball player who he was secretly dating. When she saw her kiss him on the lips, her mind was made up- and Mike would be the perfect person to do her revenge on him with. She stopped up at his home and found him in the gym working out. She walked up when he finished the workout he was doing and asked him, "Mike, can I tell you a secret- and could you tell NO ONE about it?"

When he replied, "Yes, what is it?" She told him of the times she's seen him in the hall ways at school, being pushed around by the athletes and getting ridiculed by everyone in general. She also saw him dating and kissing one of the Volleyball players in the class, and when you put 2 and 2 together, his face was getting red with fury at him as well. "I tell you what," he said to her, "what say we put the squeeze on them by your refusing to go with him- and we appear at the Prom together."

"I get it," she said, "I tell him that I'm going to stay at home with the books when he asks me to the Prom, but then you pick me up at home, drive me to your home and appear as a couple. He will get steamed when I appear with you- and we get to see it all." The laughter pealing through the halls was sound that they were cooking up a scheme worthy of revenge.

Prom Week started with the usual things- and even Robert asking Glenda for the prom. But she stuck with their plan, and said that she was going to get some studying done for the History Exam coming the following Monday. When Friday rolled around, she didn't buy a Prom Dress, but drove home to start her "Studying". Mike's limo drove up, right on schedule, and he was making his way home. But they were going to make a detour- to Glenda's home. Meeting her parents, she quickly got her makeup together and got in his ride and drove to his home.

In her Guestroom, they set to work creating the mood for the Revenge. His mother had a black Ballroom Gown, complete with hose and shoes for the outfit- so she selected it. She had brought a red Garter and she put it on. Black lingerie completed the outfit. They called in a professional hairdresser to do her hair up in sexy do for the night. Meanwhile, he went to the Master Bedroom and got out a Silver/White Tuxedo in the Shawl style and got prepared, after he checked on the preparations for the Prom. The band and Caterers arrived and set their arrangements out, and everything was in place for the 7pm. start time. People were arriving- even Robert was there with Janet.

People immediately turned their attention to the top of the stairwell as Mike strolled out with Glenda on his arm. He made his statement, then opened the Prom. And while they were walking down- Robert was getting red under the collar of his tuxedo, and Janet was doing everything in her power to keep him from boiling over. Taking her over to a secure area, Robert said, "Glenda was saying that she was going to study at home- but she's here, and with the rich boy who dresses plain in school. But tonight, they don't look plain to me- she's stunning in the gown, and he's got me beaten in that Silver Tux. He will pay for taking my girl from me!"

But Janet became a voice of reason for him- saying, "Why not let them be- I would have bet she saw us kiss that night a few weeks ago. Besides, would we have concocted the same scheme they did if I saw you kissing her- and I didn't know you was secretly dating her?" She was right- and he kissed her openly.

When Graduation had come, Glenda was making some important decisions in her life. Mike had allowed her to expose her feelings, given her some important times of her life, and even allowed her to stay when she needed to. She was captivated by his charm, wit and compassion- and when she considered marrying an athlete or marrying a guy with a future, she took the guy with the future.

Mike had found out that his parents were New Direct Distributors in an Amway Business, that insured his future. When he had told Glenda, she knew that he was a *People Person*- that made the decision easier. When she had expressed her love for the Abused Millionaire, he seriously knew that she was a caring individual.

2 weeks prior to Graduation, Mike had already spent part of his fortune in an investment that would be for the rest of his life- a Diamond Engagement Ring. Asking her up to his home- he had a table set for 2 close to each other and Steak and Lobster prepared- she appeared in the same Black Ball Gown she wore to the Prom and he appeared in the same Silver Shawl Tuxedo. During dinner, he sat up and bent to one knee as he presented the Black Case to her. When she saw the ring inside, her words were, "I don't know what to say. This is the most beautiful gift you've given me."

"Then give me an answer to this question," he started, "and you will be able to keep that for the rest of your life." He got up all the courage he could and finally asked her, "Will you be my bride?" This time, the lump in her throat was the hardest for her to swallow down. But when she did, she only had one thing to say- "Yes. I will be your bride."

They stood up and went into the ballroom- and he put a song on that fit the time they were in: Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross. They danced to that one song, their bodies hugging each other. Then, at the close of the song, their lips melted together into a tender kiss that sealed the pact they made to each other.

When Glenda's father called up after Midnight, he said for her to stay that night in his care. Mike wanted her to spend the night in her room- but she surprised him by asking to sleep with him in the Master Bedroom. But before they retired to there, they searched the Wine Cellar for a bottle that would commemorate the occasion. Not being able to find anything, he found a bottle of Sparkling Cider in the pantry and finished dinner.

She told Mike to take a shower and change into some pajamas while she did the same. When he got back into the living room, he found her in a black silk teddy and the same hose from Prom night. As she rose, their lips met in a kiss that was filled with passion. During the time she was in the shower, she planned a romantic evening- and they were not going to be deprived. She started with a romantic Movie from his collection. As they watched it she had her hand on his leg, gently caressing it.

When she turned to him, he took her in a kiss, their tongues swirling together. At that moment, her pussy- clean shaven- was starting to wet fluid from them, a sign of her arousal. He then released and felt her pussy. She was horny- and she wanted him.

Glenda then stood up and knelt down, removing Mike's pajama bottoms. She saw that his cock was getting hard and she started licking it, caressing it with her tongue. Feeling this new sensation made Mike start moaning for more. She then plunged her mouth over his prick, letting her tongue and lips stimulate him.

She made him cum orally and swallowed every ounce of his love potion. He then tried his hand at oral sex- and brought out the best in her, making her scream for more. When she came for him, he swallowed every drop. But as they always say, the best is yet to come.

Dale Speer was a friend of his that worked for his father-in-law as part owner of an Internet Development and Management business in Downtown Lewiston, where he made his money for him and his wife. At their commencement exercises, he spoke of integrity in life. Mike easily made Valedictorian to Glenda's Salutatorian.

After they finished with the Graduation Party, Dale and Mike had a chat on relationships while the girls went shopping. Dale told him one thing that's made the relationship with Christina enriching- getting out and having a good time with their friends.

When the ladies got back from shopping, a foursome broke out in the Master Bedroom- and Glenda told Mike an incredible secret- that she had a passion for him that she couldn't keep locked up inside herself.

After their friends left, the 2 of them went all out- and he knew that she popped his cherry, but she had a cherry that needed popping.

After bringing her to orgasm orally, he told her that he discovered a barrier over her pussy's main entrance. She knew that she took away his cherry orally, but he still hadn't had intercourse with her yet. As he brought her to orgasm again, she finally understood what he was saying to her- he could bring her to ecstasy orally, but she wanted to feel his cock inside her, wanted him to take her completely- and that included taking her virginity away from her.

"I want to be yours," she told him in a raspy whisper, "I've pledged my lifetime to you- now, I want you to take me forever." He understood what she was saying- and replied, "You're asking me to take away your virginity. Are you sure you want this done?" When she replied in the positive, he positioned himself with his prick at her entrance- and pushed in with an incredible scream of both pain and passion. With unrestrained passion between them, he made her cum twice before cumming deep within.

The idea for her to consider lesbian sex came up...... but that is another story.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've had a comment saying that this story had underage drinking in it. The edited text in the story is a replacement for that area. My thanks to the one who suggested it.