A Night of Sea Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

The black eventually lightened to a dark gray behind her eyelids, the same way sun light dips into the very depths of the deepest oceans, but can only penetrate so far, and no more. Even without opening her eyes, Betty Sue knew that she was on her back, but for the life of her she couldn’t figure out why her stomach felt so cramped. It was as if she were having a bowel moment without actually having to go. Perry’s hands massaging her boobs, and clitty both from behind her though was a wonderful way to reenter the world of the living. And then he hunched his hips up, and her eyes flew open as she realized that his whale dick was now jammed tight up her ass.

“Ooooooooooooogggggggoooooooooooooodddddddddd!” She groaned, and knew that he must have enter her butt while she had been passed out.

No man had ever taken her anally before, and that was mostly because she wouldn’t let them. How Perry had managed to get that cock of his all the way up her tight little asshole was beyond Betty Sue’s comprehension entirely. That fact that there was no pain, only the discomfort of being crammed full of cock where no cock had a right to be was very disquieting, but probably due to Perry’s diddling her over heated pussy.

She suddenly had a vision of what she must look like more than half naked on top of a black man with his big black dick firmly lodged, hanging out of her tight white ass. And it was such a lude, and infectiously filthy vision that she couldn’t help wriggling her hips.

“Ever had one up the rump before?” He asked, his voice as gentle as a summer rain.

“No… never,” she gasped as her sphincter clasped tight around his girth out of reflex, and an insidious pleasure/pain shot through her soul as well as her ass.

“Easy, just try to relax, let the feeling take you where it will,” he soothed, “I’m in no hurry.”

“That’s… easy… for you to… say,” Betty Sue panted, “you aren’t the one with… a big… dick… up your ass.”

“Here,” and he passed her the drink that she had hardly touched, “take a few sips. It’ll help you relax.”

She took the drink, and then gulped down two swallows worth. Not a scotch drinker Betty Sue was surprised at how smooth Perry’s single malt went down, and how quickly a sense of euphoria took over her body. Her rectum actually relaxing now felt crammed, but not overly burdened even though rudely stretched out around the biggest blackest cock Betty Sue could ever have imagined. Or would this be had by, she wondered to herself chuckling.

“What’s so funny?”

“Well, I’m no longer a virgin anywhere now,” and to prove her point she lifted her hips up, and let them fall back, it hurt a little, but not as much as losing her virginity had those many years ago. And that lude raunchy feeling was back in spades making her want more.

“Hang on, I’m gonna roll us over, and put me on top for this. Okay?”

“Okay,” she managed to squeak out just as he pulled the maneuver. Thankfully Perry was a smart lover, not putting all of his weight down on her fragile frame. Using his left arm to support his upper body as he straddled her rump. His right hand never leaving her pussy continued to finger her G-spot, and caress her erect clit.

And then he eased his cock half way out of her ass, then slowly pushed it all the way back into her rump. The sparks were back instantly flashing in front of her eyes. For the life of her Betty Sue couldn’t figure out why when he pulled out that her body craved his return, but when his cock did reenter her it was like having a bowel moment in reverse.

“Oh fuck! That feels soooooooooooooo weird!”

“Want me to stop?” Perry asked.

“N… no…,” she was breathing like they’d taught her in lamas class years ago. “Just go… slow… for now.”

Once again she felt like a slut letting this strange black man use her ass as a fuck hole, but the filthiness of her situation was what made it so wonderfully wicked. And she thought; could anything be filthier than a cheating wife with a big black cock fucking her up her tight white ass? Another vision with her subservient under Perry face down with her mouth stuffed full of bed linen to keep any neighbors from hearing in her scream made her pussy throb around his fingers.

Slowly, like the pistons on a big diesel engine before it catches, Perry fucked in and out of Betty Sue’s heart shaped dimpled behind. With each stroke she became more aware of pleasure, and less aware of her discomfort in this situation. Her rectum learning to accommodate his prick better with every passing second until she found her backside arching up to meet his every inward thrust.

“Ooooooooooooooooh fuck yessssssssssssssssss! Fuck me in the Asssssssssss! I love it!”

Perry picked up the pace then, his balls slapping at her hinny faster, and faster. His fingers drenched with her lubrication fucked in and out of her cunt at a counter beat. And Betty Sue could have sworn right then that her whole bottom was on fire, and vibrating like a tuning fork that caused the buzzing in her ears. She could feel an entirely different kind of itch now summoning something so powerful that she was suddenly frightened out of her wits with expectation.

In and out, faster and faster Perry’s cock drilled her a fresh new asshole. One she was sure that a Mack Truck would have no problem parking in after this. The pressure, and tension building, and building inside of her ready to erupt at any moment.

When the first shock wave hit her Betty Sue was surprised, but only by its timid explosiveness. But then the second shock wave that hit doubled just before the next one steam rolled over her, followed by another, and another with each orgasm multiplying upon the one it followed in rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat fashion. She wanted to scream bloody murder, but her vocal cords froze half way through the second tidal shock, and only air hissed out after that. She didn’t pass out this time though, but torturous compound waves that assaulted her flesh with pleasure over and over again like troops marching in formation kept her brain frying, and her cunt sizzling for close to ten minutes through her multiple orgasmic meltdown.

“You’re wonderful, Betty Sue,” Perry said, then kissed her one last time before helping her into the taxicab that would take her home

The black cab driver grinning from ear to ear said nothing, just winked at her in the rear view mirror. She took one last glance through the back window, and waved back at Perry, then settled into her seat for the drive home. She had the cell phone number for Prissy’s Pride tucked away in her purse, and had promised to purchase her own cell phone, and call him when she had the number. Maybe, with a little luck, next time they could do it all over again in her husband’s bed while he was at work. But one thing was for certain. From now on Betty Sue would make sure that seafood was on her sexual menu.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12