A Night of Sexual Elegance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the bottle of oil Mrs. Boulder offered him in exchange for the barber tools, he poured some of it in his hand and carefully spread it all around Rhonda's genitals. He could not avoid touching her female center, which felt so soft and pliable. He pushed two fingers into her very wet opening. He kept them there until their eyes met – an unspoken message between the two of them said, "Let's take each other."

Mrs. Boulder noticed the heat between the two and so she shook the excessive pre-cum off the tip of his penis and wiped away with her bare hand the excessive juice oozing out of her center. As she licked off their "sex syrups" from her palm and fingers, she gave David the cup of shaving gel and brush. He lathered everywhere he had trimmed. Taking the razor, he carefully shaved away the hair above her clitoris and along side the vertical lips of her crevice. After each stroke he rinsed the razor. David said, "Rhonda has a beautiful cunt, don't you think darling?" Jean agreed and thought she would be wonderful to suck if it had been her turn.

The redheaded Rhonda left the bed with her new look. Bea the blonde got into the same bed and the matron put her feet in the stirrups. Turning to David she asked him what was his pleasure. He responded, "I would like to play with Bea's cunt using whatever toys you can provide." Mrs. Boulder made contact with someone from her cell phone. Almost instantly the sex toys appeared, and she displayed them on a side table for him to see and select.

There was the usual array of dildoes, all shaped like a man's penis except that they were huge – thick and extra long. He saw a variety of types and sizes of vibrators. He rejected all of the specialty items as too complicated for the night. He selected one dildo and one vibrator and walked over to the blonde lady waitng to provide him pleasure. Mrs. Boulder said, "Let me take this plunger with vaginal softner and insert it in her so that it will be soft and pliable inside as you play. I'll be careful not to leave any of the softener on her entrance so that if you choose to kiss and lick her there you will taste none of it. He watched as this was being done. Her blonde pubic hair was full and inviting.

When the matron finished, he separated the bush of hair so he could see the wiggly line that was the entrance to the main way a man achieves sexual gratification. Bea said, "Your time spent with the other girl has turned me on so; please do what you can to bring me to a great orgasm. I want you to also know that when I cum, the world will hear me." David laughed and replied, "I intend to bring you to your sexual heights with a toy or two - and me. I am good at this form of lovemaking and so we will both be pleasured whatever I wind up doing." Turning to Mrs. Boulder he asked her to get him a can of heavy whipping cream. Again she took out her cell phone, and moments later the whipped cream was at his finger tips.

With Bea ready and eager, David chose the penis-shaped dildo. It was humongous. He wondered if it would stretch her too much and hurt her further when he pushed it in. "I'll soon find out," he thought. Of course, David understood the fallacy of only bigness pleasuring a woman. Doctors have told him that only the first third of a woman's vagina is filled with sensory nerve endings, and it is those which trigger the s exual thrills. The remainder of the vagina does not respond sexually. It is just the beginning part of the vagina that matters in sex. Penis thickness adds to her pleasure because the thicker the penis the more pressure these nerve endings receive.

But I have digressed. Back to the story. David heard Jean gasp as he took hold of this huge dildo. She came over to watch. He took the can of whipped cream and sprayed the dildo with it. He asked Jean to spread Bea's sex lips to make it easier for the dildo to get past her entrance. Soon this huge replica of a man's aroused maleness was entering her lovely body. He could sense a growing arousal because she was pushing up towards the dildo. Slowly he pushed it in, feeling the vagina open more and more to accomodate what he was doing. In less than halfway, he stopped and began to thrust in and out with the dildo. Minutes later, her face became flushed and she started twisting her hips to and fro.

Jean moved her hands to carress Bea's clitoris. The combination caused her to move about almost frantically. Jean could tell – and David could too – that she was about to cum. Her orgasm was buiding up to a crescendo. Nevertheless, David pulled out the dildo and replaced it with the vibrator. He motioned Jean to stop caressing her clitoris; he wanted to play the vibrator over it. Bea, who had come down from her high, began again to twist and turn. Obviously, she loved the motion of the vibrator on her clitoris and in her vagina. When he thought she was ready to explode, he pulled it out and proceeded to cover her genitals with whipping cream, shooting the stuff up and down her crevice. The poor woman was beside herself with frustration. David said, "Don't fret, the best is yet to come." He built a little mound of cream over her clitoris and then he asked Jean to lift her hips and spread her cheeks so that he could run a line from the bottom of her crevice to the puckered hole of her anus. He said to Jean, "Hold Bea up like this until she has her first orgasm. I am hopeful she will have a few of them by the time I am finished. And by the way, look at my cock darling, it is soaking wet with desire!"

David slowly licked off the whipped cream on her clitoris until it was exposed directly to his tongue. It hardened under his continuing caresses. He moved to her opening, licking downward and swallowing the whipped cream until his tongue could feel the soft and wiggly vertical lips bordering her entrance. He stretched his tongue in further in the hopes of licking away any cream that may have seeped in. He was almost beside himself with passion and he knew she was in the same condition. He moved past her crevice to her anus, licking off the whipped cream until he touched its puckered skin. Then he moved back to her crevice. Suddenly, Bea thrust her vulva into David's face. She erupted – and then she erupted again and again. At the same time, Jean grabbed hold of David's penis, and was stroking it with her own passion. As he lay between this lovely blonde's opened legs, he stopped Jean's caresses and said, "Honey, let us save my first orgasm of the night for something yet to come. I want to stay sexually on edge for a little while longer." Jean took her hand away from her clitoris, and then impulsively leaned over and licked Bea's soaking wet crevice until Mrs. Boulder stepped in. She asked Jean if she would allow her to clean this gloriously spent lady since another pleasure awaited them. When she finished, she took a wet cloth and wiped clean David's partially swollen penis – no doubt this growing male gland was anxious to do what nature programmed it to do. Drying his penis did nothing to change his aroused condition.

Pleasures Four

The matron brought them into the hall and down to another room. It was small and the floor slanted downward to a circular stage that was, in effect, a large round bed. The only light from the ceiling was focused on the stage. Taking them to two lounge beds just several feet away and up from the stage, she told them that this next experience was to lie on them and watch a man and a woman make love to each other. "But first I want to prepare you both with a special ointment. Taking some of it into her hands from a nearby shelf, she rubbed it all over David's penis and scrotum. David reacted, "That stuff makes my equipment tingle." Up and down the penis and all around his male sac she went. The major vein under his shaft begin to fill with blood, making him get thicker. She felt his testicles swirl around under her ministrations. "What a beautiful set of genitals," she thought. "So smooth and hung just right." She put another liberal daub of ointment onto her index finger and pushed it into his anus, turning it round and round until she said, "Mr. David, between the gel you received from Craig when you first arrived and what I've just inserted, your anus is getting prepared for almost any sexual intrusion."

Then she turned to Jean who was watching her lover being serviced. Mrs. Boulder opened Jean's crevice with one hand to insert this same ointment into the depths of her vagina with two fingers on her other hand. After she moved them around to cover the interior walls, she reached for more and rubbed it on Jean's clitoris, labia, and the space between her crevice and the puckered hole of her anus. Asking Jean to stand and bend over, and saying the same words to her as David heard about being prepared for all types of sexual pleasure, she inserted a large daub into her anus – her one finger went in easily. She moved it round and round to stretch it a little. Jean also liked the tingling feeling she received.

As a result, both of them were sensing a heightened sexual awareness – a wonderful feeling, indeed! David's penis was growing and oozing and Jean's vagina was twitching and getting wetter. Jean thought, "I can feel my cunt coming on fire and my asshole is not far behind."

Their attention to themselves was diverted when a lovely black-haired beauty came to the edge of the bed. She was naked. Both Jean and David thought. "What a stunning looking woman!" In fact, she was almost six feet tall with "D" cup size breasts that were as firm as they could be without losing the bounce that men love to see when they move about. Her waist and hips were perfectly proportioned, serving as a magnificent frame for a luscious looking triangle of pubic hair. She pirouetted so they could see all of her. Her back and her derrerre were equally desirable. Jean wanted her; so did David, if only to spread her cheeks and make love to her anus. But this was not to be; they were simply the audience watching two people help tickle their libido.

The tall woman moved onto the bed; spread her legs and opened her vagina with her hands. Both David and Jean marveled at her presence; she exuded sensuality. Soon a man walked down to the bed. Jean said to David, "That man is drop-dead good looking and has the biggest aroused cock I have ever seen!" Circumsized and ready for sex, it was no less than nine inches long. The man wasted no time; he mounted her. Apparently there was no need for foreplay; perhaps that had gone on before they showed up here. David and Jean could easily see this large shaft slide easly into her. They soon heard her moan and then watched as this man pushed in and pulled out with increasing frequency. His male sac moved with his rhythm, as did her breasts and the vertical lips of her front hole. They also saw love juices seeping out of her vagina, making his shaft glisten. They were two beautiful people in a growing frenzy of erotic coupling.

David cupped Jean's vulva. "I love the feel of Jean's dark pubic curly hair and the softness of her cunt," he thought. She, in turn, grabbed hold of his penis and felt it grow under her touch. She reached further and played with his testicles. "My how good they feel," she thought. "I can't think of another man I have had whose cock and balls felt any better. I even like the fact that he is shaven clean around them. Before this night is over I want his cock in my mouth, my cunt and maybe even in my asshole." They watched entwined as the miracle of sex came front and center from the stage.

The black-haired beauty yelled, "It's happening! I am going to cum! I am cuming!" Her body jerked about in orgasm. As he started to cum he pulled out. His sperm shot out almost across the width of the bed with the final load landing on her face. It was a sight to behold! After resting a moment or so, they left the room, some of his sperm still on her face and his shaft oozing out the last drops of cum onto the floor.

Mrs. Boulder asked David and Jean to follow her.

It was a scene in itself. The matron, fully dressed in white from head to toe, was escorting David and Jean who were stark naked except for slippers. Jean's breasts swayed as they walked; her pubic hair wet with desire. David's leaking penis was throbbing and his scrotum tightened in lust.

She brought them to a well-appointed shower room and said: "I know you both are all riled up, but your time alone together has not yet arrived. Please be patient. In the meantime you will enjoy immensely what you are about to experience. In preparation, we want to freshen you up a bit. I have noticed that both of you are leaking love juices. So, attendants will soap the externals of your body. We will not enter your privates because they are on the way to being sufficiently lubed and, together with nature, you are almost perfectly oiled for the rest of the evening." David and Jean were washed, dried and powdered. And sent off smelling like the air of a new spring day.

David whispered to Jean, "This is fantastic. I feel sexy, wanted, and anticipate that I will be more than totally satisfied by the time this evening is over." It is worth every pound sterling we are paying. Jean agreed and then asked Mrs. Boulder, "What was next on the agenda?" She answered, "For the next half hour or so you are going to be desired sex objects."

Pleasures Five

Smiling in anticipation, they left the shower room and went out into the warm evening air to a lighted swimming pool. Lush grounds surrounded it. "Ms. Jean, please step into the shallow end of the pool up to the top of your breasts," said Mrs. Boulder. "Mr. David, get into the pool and go to her. Let her stroke your penis to hardness and then put it into her vagina. To use the American vernacular, screw each other until you feel you are going to cum, but stop short" The matron watched as Jean put her arms around David's neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. David entered her. He began to thrust in and out; soon they were rocking back and forth. When they neared the brink of an orgasm they "uncoupled."

Two naked young attendnts – a man and a woman – pulled them up out of the pool and with towels dried them off. They brought them to a huge super king-size air mattress that had been placed on the grass. As they laid next to each other the woman spread Jean's legs and the man spread David's legs. They dropped to their knees and without any fanfare went straight for their genitals, immediately making mad passionate love to them.

Jean and David, though stunned and almost overwhelmed with the suddeness, loved their boldness. "It is exciting to be taken so quickly," each thought. Jean felt the tongue of this girl smothering her clitoris as she also caressed her breasts. "Ah, what a great touch you have," moaned Jean, "give me more." The woman moved her mouth down to her opening and stuck her tongue into her vagina. She moved it in and out and when Jean's vagina was further soaked, the girl pushed her nose into it for several moments. Jean thought, "This is almost beyond belief. I have to come back here with someone, if not David." Jean felt herself being lifted and then the girl was rimming her anus. She kissed and sucked and licked her. At the same time, she put two fingers into Jean's hungry vagina. After a few minutes of loving, Jean knew the time was ripening for her orgasm. She hoped for several climaxes. Seconds later, she cried, "Oh yes, here I cum!" She exploded – again and again. "Oh how I love to cum and cum often!" she told the world in general.

David and his male lover were still going at it, so Jean watched. She saw David's penis in the mouth of one of the most handsome of men. Not just in face, but in body shape and genitals. Jean thought, "David's cock is as rigid as I have ever seen it. I imagine he is about to cum." She decided to enhance his orgasm by caressing his male sac. As she held them she said, "David, I am holding part of your family jewels and they feel so smooth and silky since your shave. Now that I am doing this, have the biggest of orgasms." She wasn't disappointed. In a matter of minutes David yelled louder and longer than she had ever heard him. It was a magnificent sound of male ecstasy. Transfixed, she watched as his sperm spewed forth into the open mouth of the man that made this happen.

After these attendants left, Mrs. Boulder faced the two sexually satiated guests and said, "How wonderful to hear you scream and yell. Now lay back and let me tend to your ablutions. She washed and dried their genitals. They felt so cared for – it was a unique sensual experience.

As David lay there, he could not help but wonder what this middle-aged buxom matron looked like nude. "I'm not into plump, but who knows, maybe she has a great "rack" and a lovely cunt and asshole." He smiled at the thought, but said nothing to Jean.

Pleasures Six

Sexually satisfied, at least for the present, they moved indoors to a massage room. In the room they were greeted by two mature women who were in – you guessed it – white uniforms, just like Mrs. Boulder.

David and Jean each got on a table face down. The attendants poured massage oil into their hands and started with their feet. They kept pouring more oil into their hands as they moved up and down one leg at a time. When they finished, they moved up to their cheeks and lovingly kneaded each one. They pulled them apart to allow some of the oil to flow into the anus area. They even poked a little more lubrication into their already well-lubricated anus. In Jean's case, some of the ample amount of pubic hair peeking out from between her legs got oiled too. The attendants continued to use liberal amounts of massage oil as they worked their backs, shoulders and arms. Jean thought: "What a great time to have a massage! It is invigorating me for what I am sure is yet to come." David murmured similar thoughts.

When the women attendants reached the top of their bodies, they turned them over. Since the face is such a sensuous area for a woman, Jean's face got more attention than David's. To compensate, David received more attention to his shoulders.

The attendants then moved to David's chest and Jean's breasts. The woman with David suggested he might like to watch Jean's breasts being massaged as she tended to his chest. He did, and saw that her attendant moved over one breast at a time. She slowly moved her hands around to the outside edge of each one and around back to the top. She moved them under each breast and then pulled the breasts away from the chest, one at a time. At least five minutes were spent on each breast before David saw the attendant give very special attention to Jean's nipples. Carefully, she squeezed each one. Jean responded with low murmurings of pleasure. David could have watched much longer, but his attendant indicated it was time for him to refocus on himself.

Stomachs were next on the agenda. Both of them knew they were in professional hands. More oil was poured into the hands of the attendants as they moved their hands about, working the legs, going down the outside and coming back on the inside. Up and down they worked this part of the body before they devoted all their attention to their genitals.

In Jean's case, the attendant spread her legs and bent them at her knees, rotating them outward to get the best access to her vulva. She used her full hand and her fingertips in alternating fashion on it, moving upwards to help increase Jean's pleasure. With the edge of each hand, she went to the pubic hair along side the vertical lips and to the crevice itself. When she closed in on them, she pressed on the labia sending intense pleasure signals to Jean. The caresses affected her clitoris and her brain told her that it was time for more mountain-high sexual gratification. The attendant opened up her crevice and rubbed the insides of her entrance with her fingers. She withdrew at times to feather her clitoris. Jean shuddered with every touch. Suddenly Jean let go and seconds later she climaxed; it was another clitoral orgasm – brief but intense and oh so lovely! The attendant smiled and waited briefly before moving on to massage her feet. Then she stepped back and took a good look at Jean's nakedness. Then she leaned over and kissed her mouth goodbye as if to say, "It was a fantastic pleasure servicing you."