A Night of Surprises for Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nuna20
Nuna20
60 Followers

I couldn't help but stare at it. He said, "I'm sorry I couldn't show it to you hard."

I answered, "How big does it get?" I wanted to know, but I couldn't believe I actually said it.

"I've never measured."

"Yeah right, all guys know their size."

"I swear I haven't. Why don't you tell me? Take off your pants."

This really caught me off guard, but in a very exciting way. I was silent for a moment. He could tell I wanted to. He said, "Come on, I already saw it anyway. What harm will it do?"

"But, what about your girlfriend?"

He said, "What about her?"

"She won't like it. Besides you didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend. You lied to me."

"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you. But you did the same to me."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Oh come on, I know you're into me. Stop pretending you're not right now. It's so obvious." In most guys this would seem totally cocky, but Jason was just so confident. It really made my pussy swell. He said, "Come on, let's see it. You know you want to."

He walked over to me and unbuttoned my pants. I was too nervous to do anything. I really wanted him bad, so I just let him take over. He pulled my pants down to my ankles and held on to the waistband of my panties. I looked down at him and he was already becoming semi-erect. My juices started swelling right through my thong as I watched his cock become fuller and harder. He pulled my thong down to my knees, and they just trickled down all the way to my ankles.

He backed up a bit to get a full view. By this point my pussy was so wet, my out labia were swollen and red. I could feel the tip of my clit exposing itself just a tiny bit through my love folds. I couldn't stand it much longer. Just being exposed in front of him made my insides burn. He took a long hard look and said, "Wow, it's so nice. You really know how to shave it bare. Most girls leave a little stubble."

Then, to my wonderful surprise, he walk right up to me again and put his hand on my folds. He rubbed his fingers up and down my labia, not only to feel me up, but because he wanted to inspect it. "You have such a meaty pussy." I blushed, and he said, "Don't be embarrassed, that's a good thing. I love your pussy." And with those words, he spread my labia apart with his fingers and started caressing my insides.

I lost complete control at this point. My knees buckled and I put my arms around his stomach and held on closely to him. I began swaying my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy against his hands. His hands were now completely soaked from me. My tits felt so good pressed up against his upper body. He was so much taller than me that my face only went as far as his chest. I pressed my face firmly against it. Feeling all his sweat, listening to his heartbeat race. I inhaled, as much as I could, his smell, his musty masculine smell was intoxicating.

I reach down his body and put my hand around his cock. It felt enormous. I look down and Jason is in his fully excited state. His penis must have been around seven inches. It looked so full and wide. His head had swelled significantly too. His corona had turned purple-ish and was quite engorged. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I started rubbing it back and fourth, I loved feeling my hand on his cock. I loved how his shaft felt smooth, and how soft his corona would feel when my hand would rub over the end of his cock. However, I couldn't be consistent because Jason now had a finger in my pussy. It felt more than good, it was aching pleasure. I couldn't even stand up straight so I press my face against his chest and started licking. I licked as deeply as I could, I wanted as much of him inside me as possible.

He said, "Oh baby, that feels nice. Are you enjoying yourself?" At this point I was so out of control inside that I couldn't pretend anything, I just told the truth.

I said, "Oh you don't know how much I've been wanting this to happen."

"How much baby, tell me?"

I felt a small bump on his chest, and just sucked it right up. It was his nipple. I sucked and sucked, and flicked it back and fourth with my tongue. His finger touched the edge of my clit and began working in consistent circular motions.

I said, "Oooooooh Jason, I've masturbated to you for so long. I've pictured us doing this a million different ways. I've wondered what you'd look like naked for weeks and weeks now. You can do anything you want with me Jason, anything. I'll let you fuck me anywhere, my ass, my pussy. I'll lick your cock, your balls, your asshole. Anything you want. I'm so yours."

Talking like this was making my pussy even hotter and I started getting that familiar feeling you get when you know you're about to cum. I closed my eyes, feel my the insides of my thighs burn and came all over his hand. "OOOOOOHHH!" I came so hard I was practically almost yelling. For the first time ever I actually felt juice spit out of my pussy hole. I even heard my juice fall SPAT on the floor. But I didn't care. I just kept grinding my pussy against Jason until I was ready to pleasure him.

I started kissing him and sucking his neck. I let go of his cock so I could run my hands all over his body. I wanted to fuck him so badly. I wanted to make sure I would please him just as he pleased me. I was definitely going to enjoy this. I put my hands on his ass and started groping him just like a guy would do to a girl. I felt his cock pressed upright against my stomach. The bottom of his head was right on my belly button. I wanted to get him really horny and get really dirty for him. "Mm, you have such a beautiful cock. I want to suck it so bad." I kissed him some more. "I want you to cum in my mouth and my face." I could feel so much pre-cum dripping of his cum slit so I knew he was ready. BUT, when I moved away from him to bend down, I heard a door open and close. This couldn't be happening. Not again. Not tonight. I closed my eyes and prayed for a miracle.

I finally opened my eyes after a few seconds. My heart began to pound. I looked at the front door and no one was there, but when I turned I saw Danielle standing in front of another door! There she was, wearing nothing but one of Jason's t-shirts that just barely covered her body. She had no pants on, so her legs were on full display. Her hair was wet, so I'm assuming the door behind her was the bathroom. I was sooooooo embarrassed and humiliated. My heart started pounding really hard in my chest, like a ton of bricks. I reached down and pulled my thong up. All the time, I didn't know what to say, so I started rambling. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. This is embarrassing. Oh my god."

I pulled my thong up completely and but my hands were trembling from being caught and couldn't get my pants back up. I just stood there in my thong like an idiot, frightened and embarrassed for dear life. It was at this moment that Danielle approached me and instead of yelling at me, she gave me a very tender look. She smiled at me with those big, full, golden lips of hers and said, "Lauren. It is Lauren right?"

"Yeah." My voice cracked as I responded.

She said, "Honey, don't be nervous. It's OK. Really, it is." I look over at Jason and he's already pulled his boxers back up, but his dick is still hard and sticking out through the fabric.

He says, "Yeah Lauren, relax. Danielle is cool with this."

I still didn't know what to say and being another girl, Danielle probably knew all the thoughts racing through my mind. He said, "Look, Jason told me what happened. I was the one who suggested that he show you."

I could just barely get the words out, "You did?"

"Yeah. Fair is fair, I know you guys are friends and I didn't want it endingover something as stupid as that. But I know how girls can be when they get really embarrassed so I thought he should make it up to you."

"But what about the other stuff?"

"Jason told me that you liked him. I already knew about it. I'm cool with it really. A lot of girls like my boyfriend. Besides, you're really cute."

What the hell did she mean I'm really cute? That's when Jason puts one arm around Danielle and leans into her and says, "She's got such a cute pussy. It's all shaved and meaty."

Apparently this amuses Danielle because she raises and eyebrow and says, "Really, can I see?" I'm so shocked my mouth falls open. I'll admit I've been a little curious about being with a woman, but never actually done anything besides in fantasies. However Danielle was gorgeous. I couldn't believe she was asking me to show her. Her big eyes stare at me, and she makes a sad puppy dog-mocking frown.

I attempt to smile, but my lips can barely move from my shock at the situation. However, Jason walks right up to me and yanks my thong back down again. I stand there, frozen. Danielle bends over and places her face just a few feet away from me to get a really good look. I look down at her face and watch her watching me. Her gaze makes my pussy feel like a deer in the headlights. My thighs has traces of dried juices from a moment ago.

She says, "It's so cute Lauren"

"Thanks." Slowly, I start feeling less frightened about the whole thing. Danielle was being to sweet to me, and making me feel really comfortable. She places her middle and index fingers on the top part of my pussy, my mons. She slowly traces up and down my bare surface. "Do you wax of shave, this is a really great job you've done here."

"Thanks, I shaved yesterday. I'm not really that hairy anyway."

"I thought so." She continues with her fingers, before finally running her long fingernails just over my outer labia. My slit looks really gooey from how wet I've become. Danielle finally stops and backs off a bit. She looks over at Jason and they smile to each other. She says, "Do you want to join us?"

I stutter, "You mean, with both of you?"

Danielle knew exactly what I meant. She said, "Yes, with me too." I tell them I've never done it before, but she says, "Neither have we, but we've been talking about trying it out lately and we think you're perfect. We said that to each other during the party tonight." Now it all became clear. That's why she was looking at me in the party. She wasn't jealous, she was attracted to me.

I was about to say yes, but it didn't matter because Jason came over and grab the bottom of my top. He said, "Here, let me just get you more comfortable." He pulled my shirt off over my head and then unsnapped my bra, releasing my 34 B tits. They were so perky and hard from all the excitement from before. My nipples are a dark pink and my areolas are slightly below medium size. My erect nipples aren't long but they are proportionately chubby. They look almost like pointy marbles.

Danielle looks at them and says, "Oh Lauren, your nipples are soooo cute." Jason pops one of my tits into his mouth and sucks my nipples. My tits aren't my most sensitive area, but I do enjoy them being suck on. Danielle moves in on us and starts fondling my breasts. Her hands are so soft compared to Jason's. She's very delicate too. She feels them up softly and warmly, making sure not to squeeze to hard. She places my nipples between her fingers and gives them a small tug. "Your tits are perfect Lauren. They're so perky."

I look down at her chest and see her chest pressing up against her t-shirt. She's obviously aroused, her nipples are coming poking through the fabric in a big way. Jason looks at her and says, "Why don't you make Lauren feel more comfortable honey. Take your shirt off." Danielle smiles at me as she reaches for the hem of her shirt and pulls it off. Her tits were the most impressive ones I'd ever seen. Her breasts were large and full, with only a slight sag, but at her size no sagging would mean they were fake. I'd never seen anyone with nipples like her before. Her areolas were dark brown very large and had a much more bumpy, pimply texture to it. The nipple itself was huge. They were sticking really far and they were wide too. On my breasts they would look disgusting, but because she had such big breasts, they looked really sexy on her. This is exactly what I meant when I said Danielle looked like a woman earlier on, and she had the breasts to prove it. I felt so girlish with my small, pink tits.

I said, "Wow." Danielle and Jason started laughing.

Jason says, "Tell me about it, I get to suck them all I want.

Danielle says, "Jason, don't be vulgar."

"What, like it's not true?" He uses one hand to pinch one of her nipples and quickly places his mouth on the other one for a 1 second suck. Danielle moans by reaction. It doesn't take a scientist to know that her tits must be extremely sensitive. He looks at me and says, "Told you so."

Danielle looks at me again with her big eyes waiting for approval. I say, "I'm so jealous. I wish I had them. Mine must look so ridiculous to you."

She cups both my tits again and squeezes, "Don't say that. I love smaller, perky tits. At least people don't ask you if yours are fake or not." I blush and tell her that I was going to ask her that very question. That's when Jason stands up behind me and presses himself against me. I can feel his cock, still pretty hard in his underwear.

He whispers in my ear, "Do you want to feel them?"

"Oh yes, please."

He grabs my hands and places them on Danielle's tits. The first thing that goes through my mind is how hard her nipples feel on the palms of my hands. I squeeze them a bit and Danielle moans. Jason lets go of me and I spend a few moments just touching, squeezing, flicking her nipples with my fingers. I squeeze one of her nipples with my thumb and index fingers and Danielle lets out a soft moan, "Mmm, that feels good."

Jason stands next to her and says, "Do you want to suck on them?" He takes my hands off her tits and pops one of her tits into his mouth. Danielle opens her arms and invites me in. I was a little nervous, but excited. My pussy is so wet again that juices are trickling down my thighs again. I take Danielle's nipple into my mouth and taste her. It was a great kind of new taste. I hug her nipple with my lips and use my tongue to slowly massage it. I squeeze her breast with one hand and begin running my tongue in circular pattern around her bumpy areola. I look over at Jason and he's gently biting her other nipple with his teeth. I used my tongue to flick them up and down. All this time, Danielle just kept moaning.

When I saw Jason stop, I stopped as well. The three of us just stood there with mischievous grins on our faces. I look down at Danielle's panties. She's wearing low-rise V cut bikini panties that hug her waist nicely. Her legs are in full view but her entire pussy is covered up. I noticed a large wet spot right in the center of her pussy. She looks at me and grins. She says, "Do you want to see my pussy?"

At this point I'm pretty comfortable with the situation and yell out, "Yes!"

Jason moves up behind Danielle and grabs her waistband but she stops him. She says, "I want Lauren to do it."

I get down on my knees and pull down her panties slowly. At this point her pussy can't be much more than a few inches away from my face. The smell from her pussy hit me hard and made me that much hotter. She had a short, trimmed, stripe of hair on top of her lips and the rest was bare. Danielle was obviously a hairy girl because she had a tiny bit of shadow starting to come in. Her pussy was so wet her outer labia had contracted a bit and her inner lips came out quite a bit. She uses her hand to spread it open and give me a good look. Her clitoris is really hard and calling for attention. Her love hole has opened up as well. It's obvious Danielle is no virgin. I rub my index finger through her slit. Her inner lips curl themselves around my around as I find her hole and slip my finger in. It was definitely a new sensation for me. Her vagina felt kind of wrinkly, it was so much more delicate and sensitive than a penis. I used my other hand to find her clit and gently rub it. "Oh fuck Lauren, that feels so good."

Jason puts his arm around Danielle and starts kissing her neck. Danielle reaches down and puts her hand in Jason's briefs. Jason's cock has gotten so big that half of it was already out and poking out of the top of his shorts anyway. She says, "You like watching a girl play with my pussy, baby?" She kisses him, "Aw papi, you feeling neglected?" Then she looks down at me and tells me to take off his underwear, which I do. His cock springs straight at him. I take it in my hand and start rubbing. Danielle says, "Well this is your chance to finally suck it."

I look up at her a little embarrassed and she bends down on the floor next to me and places her soft hand on my face. She says, "Don't be embarrassed about what you said before when you thought you two were alone together. It turns me on knowing that you like his cock." I wasn't expecting any more surprises for the night, but what happened next really caught me off guard.

She grabs my face with both hands and leans over and kisses me. Her lips felt like velvet. Her mouth was just partly open, and she gave me the perfect combination of lips and tongue I've ever received. Then she got up and took me by the hand. She led Jason and I to his bed and had him lay down. We both sat down towards the bottom and near his cock. It was hard and lying flat against his stomach. She grabbed it by the tip of her fingers and said, "It's nice right?"

"God Danielle, you're so lucky."

"Feel how heavy it is."

Like I hadn't already noticed that. She said, "Go ahead Lauren, do whatever you want."

I took this as permission to be as naughty as I wanted and I planted my face in his crotch. I started running my tongue up and down his shaft, then worked my way towards his balls where I took a big whiff of him. Danielle said, "Oh my god, you smell guy's balls too?"

"Yeah, I love it."

And with that, I finally took Jason into my mouth. He tasted of pre-cum right away. I lapped up all of his juices instantly and by this point I lost all inhibitions. I started working my mouth up and down his pole rapidly. I tried to make it look as sluttish as I could, because I knew Jason was watching. I dropped a big wad of spit on his dick and started pumping it with my hand. Jason was in heaven, "Oh shit Lauren. Don't stop." I took turns alternating between my mouth and the hand job. As I did so Danielle got on behind me. I was on my knees, my to the air on the bed, you could say I was on all 4s. That's when I felt Danielle spread my ass and start eating me out.

Her tongue started lapping my slit. She spread my lips with her fingers and found my clit pretty quickly. It was nice having someone understand how important it is to be consistent with a girl's clit. She put just the right amount of pressure on it. I didn't know what to be more excited about, the pleasure on my pussy or the fact that I was finally sucking Jason. Danielle tried inserting one of her fingers into me, but her fingernails hurt a little so she stopped. I assumed she would go back to eating my pussy, but instead she spread my ass pretty wide and started licking my asshole. I've never really liked this much because my previous boyfriend tried to stick his entire tongue in there and didn't know what he was doing, but with Danielle it felt nice. She danced her tongue around the rim of my hole and flicked her tongue up and down quickly right on the entrance in the middle. I felt a wonderful kind of tickle sensation.

In the meantime Jason was just about to burst. He said, "Oh Lauren I'm going to cum all over your face."

Danielle yelled out, "NO! Not yet." And she pulled me off of him. She wanted to save him for later. She had Jason get off the bed and she took his place. She spread her legs, showing off her soaking slit and love hole and begged me to eat her out.

Nuna20
Nuna20
60 Followers