A Night of Unconditional Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine

As soon as I heard his voice, I knew who it was without turning around. My knees weakened and I instantly had butterflies in my stomach, just like I had back in grade twelve when he asked me out after a basketball game. I nervously turned around. "Hi, Mike."

He looked better than I could have imagined. He had bulked up a fair amount and his dazzling smile still had me hypnotized.

Mike

Funny how time has a way of changing your memories. I forgot all her annoying habits and her excessive anxiety issues and remembered fondly, almost longingly, the good times.

We chatted briefly about why we were both here and I suggested we meet the next day for supper.

Jasmine

As soon as he suggested we meet for supper, tomorrow, Valentine's Day, my emotions went ballistic. I was excited and scared, but attempted to show neither as I agreed, "That would be great."

His smile never flickered. "Excellent. There is an amazing restaurant across the street. I'll meet you in the lobby at 5:30 tomorrow."

"Ok," I replied, attempting to hide my giddiness.

He started toward the elevator before he stopped and added, in a rather authoritative tone, "The place is pretty nice, pumpkin, so dress up."

He turned around and disappeared in the elevator. I received my room key and headed to the elevator, my head spinning while I tried to read into Mike's intentions.

Mike

knowing Jasmine, she is trying to figure out my intentions. I am not even completely sure I know my intentions. Do I want her back? I don't think so, but maybe. Do I want to fuck her tomorrow? Hell, yeah. But mostly I want to test my theory of her submissiveness. Telling her what to wear was step one. She knows I like pantyhose and stockings. I always expected her to be wearing thigh high stockings when we were in public, just as a tease or for easy access to her private area if I was so inclined. I wanted her in a dress, stockings and open-toe shoes. I loved to see her toes in stockings, when she was I know she was ready and willing to play. Now I will have to go deeper though to see if she is as submissive as I think she is. I jumped in the shower contemplating how I would play tomorrow.

Jasmine

As I showered, I wondered about Mike's intentions. Did he just want to have supper and catch up or was he hoping for something more? And if he wanted something more, was he looking for a one-nighter or to rekindle our past relationship? His tone showed a hint of aggression, like he had on rare occasions when we were together, so I assumed he was thinking of getting a little action at the very least.

What did I want? Oh sure, I wanted to fuck him badly, but did I want something more?

That night, I masturbated myself to sleep, like I often did. My fantasy was of Mike forcefully taking advantage of me. It was a fantasy I had played in my head for years, but tomorrow, maybe, just maybe, it would become a reality.

Mike

I woke up after a rejuvenating sleep and went to my conference. It was ok, but my naughty mind kept distracting me with the potential of a great night. I spun a variety of posssible scenarios in my head, all, of course, ended with her and me in bed. One thing certain was that when Jasmine got drunk she got ridiculously horny and way more adventurous. The plan was simple: a great meal, a shitload of wine, a play and a lengthy fuck session back at the hotel. If I was right, Jasmine would go shopping today and purchase a whole new wardrobe for tonight's date. She would have either a dress or a skirt, short enough to tease and stockings that tell me without words she is willing to please.

Jasmine

I ditched out of my last session to go shopping. I didn't bring an outfit that would work for the classy supper or the outfit that told Mike I was willing and able. I spent over an hour choosing the right ensemble. The perfect ensemble was a silver dress long enough to be formal, but with a provocative slit for temptation, with beige thigh highs and matching three inch heels with open toe, for his weird stocking toe fetish. After a long shower, I painted my nails ruby red and got dressed. I wore my hair down, just the way he liked it. I took a long look in the mirror, took a deep breath and headed to the lobby.

Mike

A triumphant smile crossed my face when I reached the lobby and saw Jasmine. Dressed in a sexy dress, dark stockings and open toe heels, she was obviously dressed for me. My confidence blossomed as every assumption I had made was right so far. My cock rose in my pants with anticipation.

Jasmine

As soon as I saw him in a tie, I got a chill up my back. He knows that I have a weakness for guys dressed up all preppy. And like his odd fetish for stockings, I had a similar one for ties.

He greeted me, "You look beautiful, Jasmine."

I smiled at the compliment and returned one back. "You look pretty damn good yourself, Michael."

"Well now that we have all the opening bullshit out of the way, let's go catch up."

He grabbed my hand, entwined his fingers with mine like we had so many times before. To me it felt as if we never broke up.

I was silent until we reached the restaurant. The ridiculously pretty, busty, redheaded maitre d' greeted Mike, "Oh Mike, you are back in town." Once she saw me her tone and facial expression changed from flirtatious and sweet to possessive and resentful. I liked the look. It meant I was a threat to her. I smiled my fake smile, which I hope told her 'I'm fucking him tonight."

She led us to our table and I was pleasantly surprised when he pulled the chair out for me, something he had never often done for me when we were a couple.

Mike

After we were seated, I ordered a bottle of wine and some appetizers. We spent the next twenty minutes drinking, eating and catching up, ignoring the underlying sexual tension that was clearly resonating between us. Her father was doing well after surgery on his knee, her three sisters were all doing things I instantly forgot and she was now the head of her English Department. I was just taking the first bite of my steak when I felt her stocking foot search for the inside of my pant leg.

Jasmine

Determined to make my intentions clear, I made the first move by slipping out of my left heel and using my stocking foot to tease him. His startled expression was well worth it and he stared at me smugly as my foot found its way under his pant leg. I wondered what he was thinking and decided to find out. I finished the second glass of wine and provocatively asked, "So what do you want to do after dinner?"

His naughty coy smile had me melting. "Oh, I have it all planned out."

"Oh, you do, do you?" I teased, my foot slowly caressing his leg, "and what would that be?"

His smile never changed as he took another bite of his steak and after finishing chewing. "All in good time, my dear. They say all good things come to those who wait."

"I see," I replied, playing it cool. We finished our meals in silence. I assume each of us was trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

Mike

I was pretty confident she was mine, but decided to take a major risk. We were in a relatively private booth, as I had requested, so slyly unzipped my pants and pulled out ol' Wally the Great. I had gone commando, of course. I asked Jasmine innocently, "Would you like dessert?"

She responded, "You know the answer to that, don't you?"

I chuckled, "Yes, you have always been one to keep room for dessert."

She gave her cute signature shrug.

I smiled and said matter-of-factly, "Your dessert is under the table."

"Excuse me," she sputtered.

"You heard me. Your dessert is under the table." I looked around, made sure the waiter was not coming, and ordered, "Get under the table Jasmine and get your dessert. I think you will enjoy it."

JASMINE

I couldn't believe what he had just said. Here I was hoping he would be more aggressive, but this was one giant fucking leap. I looked into his eyes to see if he was kidding and although part of me was humiliated by the order, a bigger part of me was incredibly turned on. We were in a secludeed section and the table cloth would definitely hide my naughty deed. So deciding to make it clear I was his tonight, I gave a quick look to see if anyone was watching and quickly slid off my chair and under the table. I let out a gasp when I saw his erect penis already stiff and saluting me. I crawled between his legs and began stroking his cock with my hand. My pussy tingled with anticipation of having his delicious cock in me later. I attempted to take his cock in my mouth, but banged my head on the table. I repositioned myself and pulled his cock down a bit so it was staring straight at me like a missile. I licked the head. I used my tongue and spun it around and around his plump mushroom head. I went stiff when I heard the waiter's voice. I couldn't make out every word, but I heard Mike speak too, and a brief chuckle. Now slightly mortified, I wondered if the waiter knew what I was doing. I contemplated moving back out from underneath the table, but only briefly. Instead, I became determined to suck his cock and swallow his cum. He had clearly challenged me and being the stubborn woman I was, I never backed down from a challenge. I took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing up and down, taking as much of his cock as I could in this awkward position. I used my saliva to get extra lubricant, something I had learned from a former colleague who loved using me as his personal cocksucker at school after hours. As I continued my steady pace, I closed my eyes and fantasized about the night ahead.

MIKE

I couldn't believe she did it. I thought she might. I hoped she would. Yet, I still wasn't sure. Her stroking my cock while I was ordering dessert was incredibly hot and it got even hotter when she wrapped her lips around my cock and began blowing me. After a couple of minutes of sucking she did something new and I immediately grabbed the table with both hands. My cock felt like it was swimming in an ocean of warmth all the while she kept bobbing on my dick. As I felt my cum beginning to bubble in my balls, the waiter returned with the cheesecake I had ordered. I grunted a thank you and he caught on to what was happening underneath the table. He gave me a knowing smile and wink and left me alone to shoot my load.

JASMINE

Desperate to taste his cum and please him, I continued sucking and noticed his legs stiffen, like he always did when he came, and I was soon rewarded with a large load of his hot seed. I kept his cock in my mouth, extracting every last drop of his sperm. Once I felt his cock begin to shrink, I took his cock out of my mouth. I heard him say the coast was clear and I quickly crawled out from underneath the table and back onto my chair. I immediately looked at Mike and said, "That is the best dessert I have ever had."

He smiled. "I thought you would like it." I watched him as he clearly was trying to put his cock back in his pants.

"It is a taste that never gets old," I admitted.

His smile remained. "You have learned some new tricks."

"Well, I was a lot younger and inexperienced when we were together."

"Well," he said, as he handed me a fork for the cheesecake he had ordered, "whatever you were doing with your saliva was amazing. I was trying not to come so quick, but I couldn't help it."

Going for broke, I flirted. "Well I hope you have some left for later, I was hoping for a late night snack."

"Jasmine, the night has just got going," he said, foreshadowing a naughty night of sin, I hoped.

MIKE

All the naughty innuendo had my dick already rising in my pants, so I changed the topic to non-sexual conversations. "How long you here for?"

"One more night," she replied.

"How was your conference?"

"It was a conference. Mostly the same babble I have heard for years, although I did get some cool new ideas for teaching with a Smartboard."

"Cool," I replied, as I finished my half the cheesecake. An awkward silence lingered. I glanced at my watch and saw that I only had twenty-five minutes to get to our second stop on the seduction tease. "We need to get going if we are going to get to our next location, gorgeous."

She took the last bite of her cheesecake before inquiring, "And where would that be?"

Taking a second risk, my smile faded and was replaced by a serious facade. "Let's make something clear Jasmine, tonight I am master and you are my willing slave. Is that understood?"

JASMINE

I couldn't believe the words out of Mike's mouth. After all these years of desperately wanting such forcefulness, I was still incredibly stunned when it happened. Part of me, the feminist side, was like 'what a pretentious little prick making such a forward and degrading statement', yet, not surprisingly, the much bigger naughty side was like 'about fucking time'. I looked him dead in the eye, but didn't speak. I wanted him to sweat a little. Then, keeping my eyes locked on his, I responded, "Yes, understood."

The smile returned to his face, "Excellent. Let's get going."

"Yes, Master," I responded purposefully, which seemed to startle him a bit. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the restaurant. I was dying to know where we were going next and was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at a Broadway theatre. I looked up and saw we were going to see Miss Saigon, a musical I had wanted to see forever, although Mike could not know that. He handed the man two tickets and we went inside. We got in line for a drink and he ordered, "Get some chocolate almonds, a glass of red wine and yourself whatever you would like."

"Sure thing," I responded.

He gave me a look of impatience, but said nothing. I was confused by the look until I realized he was expecting a different response. I gave him exactly what he was expecting. "Sure, Master."

A couple of others looked my way, hearing my words and probably heard his degrading response, "That's better slut, don't you dare disappoint me again."

He handed me a couple of twenties and turned and walked away towards the washroom while I turned back in line to wait, my panties already damp. Humiliation burned slightly, knowing others heard him call me a slut. Yet, such words only made me hotter. I was also frustrated. All I wanted to do was go back to the hotel and fuck the shit out of him. I got our wine and almonds and looked for him. A woman about my age looked at me with disdain. I assumed she heard our brief conversation. I contemplated saying something, but decided not to start a scene. Mike returned a few seconds later and took his drink.

MIKE

"Thanks, are you ready for the show?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied, like the good sub I knew she was.

I took her hand and led her up the stairs to our third level balcony. Our semi-secluded seats were excellent and would be shared with one other couple. We sat down in the far two seats, me in one at the end and Jasmine beside me. Now I eagerly waited to see who else would join us, as I hoped to push Jasmine even more if I had the right couple arrive. We held hands like a sweet normal couple while we waited for the show to begin. Just a couple of minutes before the show started, the other couple arrived and a devious grin crossed my face. They were probably just a couple of years out of high school and would be the perfect pair to humiliate Jasmine.

I greeted the young couple, "Well, you are a rather young couple. What is the occasion?"

The guy responded, "It is our two-year anniversary."

"Well Happy Anniversary," I responded, "I am Mike and this is Jasmine."

He responded, "I am Harold and this is my fiancée Ellen." We shook hands and the girls did their girly thing.

Before I could push the envelope a bit more, the lights dimmed. Ellen sat beside Jasmine and I smiled as my plan began to fell into place. We watched the first act like a normal couple, holding hands. Jasmine, as expected, was right into the show. When the break started, I began the test, "Ellen and Harold, what would you like from the bar?"

Harold responded, "Oh no, we can get our own."

I waved him off. "Oh, no, no, I wouldn't think of it. It is your anniversary and it is the least I can do."

"Well that is really nice of you. I would like a white wine and Ellen would you like the same?"

"Sure," the cute fake blonde replied, "thanks very much."

"No problem Ellen. Jasmine, please get two white wines and two red wines," I politely asked, like she was my servant.

Ellen stood up and offered, "I will come with you Jasmine."

Jasmine's face went white as she realized what I was making her do. She gave me an 'are-you-serious' look and when I didn't respond with any sympathy she stood up and said, accepting her humiliation, "Yes, Master."

Ellen looked stunned by Jasmine's words, but followed Jasmine as she left to get our drinks.

Harold had a look of utter confusion. I explained, "Sorry if that surprised you a bit. Jasmine is my submissive slave. She obeys any order I command."

"Really?" Harold asked, flabbergasted.

"Oh yes, many women are submissive at heart and need to be told what to do."

"Ellen would never," Harold began.

"Don't be so sure, I had no idea that Jasmine was submissive till years after we broke up. Girls who are proper and dignified in public and have to be in charge at work often need to let go when outside of work. They need to be told what to do."

"I just can't imagine," Harold said, clearly reflecting on his own situation.

JASMINE

Ellen and I walked in silence to the line. I could tell she wanted to ask, so I finally explained, "I am sure you are curious about what you just heard."

Her face was red with embarrassment. She whispered, "I just can't believe someone as classy as you would call your husband Master."

I smiled at the thought of Mike as my husband and at being called classy. I whispered back, "You must understand that many women are naughty deep down. They crave a certain sort of discipline in the bedroom. You see I am a teacher and always in charge at work. When I am not working, I want to just let someone else make my decisions. Does that make any sense?"

Ellen contemplated my words. "I guess."

I asked frankly, "Does Harold please you in the bedroom?"

Her face went ruby red, "Oh my."

"No seriously, do you come?"

Her face went even redder if that is possible, assumedly embarrassed by such a question being asked by a stranger. She stammered, "No, never."

We got to the front of the line and ordered our wine. Once we were walking back to the men, I pulled her aside. "I am going to tell you a secret." I could tell Ellen was eager to hear my words of wisdom. "I never came either until I realized what I needed."

"And what was that?" Ellen asked.

"To be submissive. To just do what I am told. I am sure Mike is going to test me in front of you, but even though it may be embarrassing and undignified for a lady, especially at such a classy event, I will obey whatever he orders."

"Like what?" the very curious girl asked, clearly trying to process this strange conversation.

"Honestly?" I asked.