A Night On The Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes he just sat quietly and let me tease him. I guess it finally became to much for him to stand. "I've wanted you all night long. When you first walked up to our table I was thinking to myself, God I hope he let's me fuck his wife tonight." That deserved a small circle around the head with my tongue. Jesse groaned but continued. "I watched the way your body moved as you danced with my wife and I was so jealous of her. I wanted to feel you perfect ass pressed up against my hips instead of her's. I wanted you to rub you gorgeous tits against my chest." I circled again and then continued the teasing.

"I see you between my legs now and I can't wait to have my dick inside you....anywhere....everywhere. You are so fucking hot. The only thing that pulls my eyes off of you is watching Clara and Sam." This time there was no playing. I took his dick as far down my throat as it would go and moaned at the same time. Jesse almost screamed out in shock and pleasure, but I released him immediately.

"Oh my God....do it again, please." Nothing from me but blowing. "OK, OK....Ummm....You should see them. The muscles on Sam's arm straining as he finger's my sexy wife." Again I slid over his knob, but he had learned better than to stop. "I can tell she is enjoying him. The look on her face tells me that his fingers feels good inside of her pussy. I know what her pussy feels like on his fingers, too. It's soft and very hot."

Sam and Clara were really enjoying this too. They started kissing and I could tell they were moving around in the tub. Sam reached out and started fingering my pussy as my sucking got faster.

"Oh fuck that feels so good....don't stop....you are even turning them on. Clara is standing over Sam's face and letting him taste her sweet pussy. He really knows how to work his mouth. She is grinding against him. I hope I get to feel his mouth tonight too." That did it for me and Sam too apparently. His fingers moved furiously in and out of me. I screamed with my orgasm, but never let my rhythm of sucking Jesse's dick lack.

Sam's hand moved away from me and I relaxed some. Jesse never stopped talking although he was breathing raggedly. "Hell yes. I don't want you to but you have to stop for just a second and watch this." I wasn't about to stop. I was enjoying letting him describe it to me. I shook my head with him still in my mouth.

"Ok. Let me tell you what you are missing. All of the grunts and the groans you hear them making are because my wife just sat on you husband's lap. I didn't see his dick go inside of her but I can imagine. Sam's eyes are rolled back in his head and Clara is holding on to the side of the tub riding him slowly. You guys please tell her how good it feels." Jesse put his hand on the back of my head and moved me faster over his dick. I could feel it swelling in my mouth.

"Oh baby, his cock feels so good inside of me. Crystal is so lucky to have him all the time." I could hear Clara moaning and imagined what her perfect body looked like sliding up and down on Sam's dick.

"It's fucking wonderful. Watching you two is making it so hard to control myself, but I don't want it to stop." Sam's voice was thick with the effort not to cum.

I was going nuts. I loved hearing about Sam fucking another woman. Suddenly Jesse pulled away from me. "Don't make me cum yet. I have to fuck you. Can I have her Sam?" Hearing that made Sam have to force Clara off of him before he blew his load.

"Only on one condition. You two had your fun with us. Now we get to have our fun with you." Clara smiled an evil little smile when Sam said this.

All of us got out and dried off at Sam's direction.. Jesse was directed to help Sam move a small couch over close to the bed. Sam and Clara sat on the couch and Clara immediately took to stroking Sam's hard dick. I could see the precum glisten on the tip. Jesse and I were left standing there waiting for instructions.

"Now, Jesse, you can fuck my wife on the condition that each of you do exactly what Clara and I tell you to do. Don't make any moves without our permission and only talk to us, not each other, unless directed otherwise." This last part he said with a little smirk. I knew this fantasy. Sam and I had talked about it several times. I knew that soon enough he would have Clara sitting on his lap, facing away from him so she could watch her husband fuck his wife, while riding him. I was dizzy from the excitement.

"Crystal, lay on the bed on your back." I decided from this point on to do exactly as I was told. I knew that Sam's directions were for my pleasure and his. "Jesse lay beside her and explore her beautiful body." Jesse must have been thinking the same thing as me because he didn't hesitate for a second.

Clara decided to add her own little rule. "Jesse, you have to tell us what you are thinking as soon as you think it."

"She is perfect. This is like living a wet dream. I want her so bad." I'm sure he could have elaborated but Sam interrupted.

"Put one finger inside of her and move it in and out slowly. Crystal touch your tits for us baby." A moan escaped me as his finger slipped inside me.

"God, she is so wet and tight. She must want me too."

"Get between her legs and taste her pussy, then tell me what it tastes like." This was Clara's directive. My body jolted at the first feel of his tongue. He slid it deep into my hole and then all the way up to my clit before pulling away.

"It's sticky and sweet, baby. It makes me hungry for more. Can I eat her pussy please?"

"Yes, please do, but you have to make her cum with just your mouth." I looked over just in time to see Clara sit down on Sam. I saw his dick disappear into her and almost came right there. She slowly rocked back and forth on him. He had his hands on her hips guiding her.

Within minutes of Jesse's hungry mouth I was coming. The entire time Sam was talking to him. "Yes...eat my wife's sweet pussy....I know how good it tastes. I can almost taste it myself. Fuck her with your tongue...yes."

I screamed with my orgasm and Jesse came up with a dazed look in his eyes like he was drunk. " I have to have her Sam. You know how fucking hot your wife is. Let me stick my dick in her. She's so tight that it probably won't take more that a few minutes before I cum."

"Oh no.....you have to please her too. Put just the head of your dick between her pussy lips. Don't move or I will make you start all over. That's it.....now slowly move it up and down the slit." I watched Sam move Clara's hips slowly pumping in and out of her.

"It's so wet and hot....I want to be inside of her. No that's not what I want.... I want to fuck her ....now." He started to push forward but stopped himself just before entering me.

"Good boy......I'm glad you controlled yourself......as a little reward you can put your cock all the way inside of her very slowly. But then stop. Don't move.....how does her pussy feel, lover?" Clara was having to talk between gasps. Sam was going deep enough inside of her to take her breath. Before she could hear Jesse's answer she pulled off of Sam and dropped to her knees taking him into her mouth. She worked slow and methodically trying to make the pleasure last.

"It feels fucking awesome.....she is so tight. I want to fuck her....my balls are about to explode. "

"Ok, but turn her over on her hands and knees and do it slowly....I want to watch you slide in and out of her. I can't wait to see your dick wet with her cum." Sam couldn't take any more teasing. He moved Clara to the side of the bed and bent her over so that they were both only inches from the show. He fucked her from behind while he watched Jesse do the same thing to me.

"You like fucking my wife? She has some good pussy doesn't she? I tell you what.....watch me fuck your wife and you can do whatever I do to yours to mine. "

The feelings were making me crazy. I was like Jesse.....I wanted him to pound the shit out of me. Instead he was keeping up the same slow pace that Sam was fucking Clara with. I started cumming and let out a low growl. Sam heard it and it made him go over the edge. "God yes....fuck her good....if you make her cum you can fuck her as fast and hard as you want.....I know she wants you to don't you baby?"

"Fuck yes......faster.....please." That was all I could say before the orgasm hit me full force. Jesse's dick slipping in and out of me and watching Clara get my husband's the same way made it impossible to hold out. As I came Sam and Jesse both started fucking us hard and fast. I felt Jesse's balls slap against my clit and I went off again.

"Oh fuck.....God yes....Crystal's pussy is so good, Sam.....thank you for letting me fuck her....She is going to make me cum.....I'm cumming!" He slammed into me a few more times before pulling out and shooting his load all over my back. Sam mimicked him and shot all over Clara.

The men laid back breathing heavy, but Clara and I were only getting started. There were no more games and no niceties. She straddled my face and I gladly licked her throbbing pussy until she came all over my face. Then we lay side by side kissing and fingering each other through several more orgasms a piece.

As I glanced at the guys to see if they were enjoying the show, I realized that they were putting on one of their own. They had arranged themselves in a sixty-nine and looked like two expert cock suckers. Clara and I moved to each side to help them. We played with their balls and licked and fingered their assholes while they squirmed in each other's mouth. Soon they both had to pull away and finish themselves off.

This time we all laid back to catch our breaths and clean up some. The rest of the night we spent exploring each other's fantasies slowly instead of in a hurry. Needless to say we frequent that club now and we still see Jesse and Clara often.

12