A Night Out

Story Info
Playing at the club.
896 words
3.78
30.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my early 20's and she was just barely 21. Long legs, shapely bottom, dark hair that stretched halfway down her back. C cup breasts with dark areolas with nipples that were like pencil erasers. She was working a lot and many times our schedules did not match.

She got off work this Friday night around midnight and we were starting late. She was dressed in a short pleated skirt that had flair to it when she walked. A matching cream colored blouse completed the ensemble. She knew that I disapproved panties so never wore them and had a thin bra to hide some of her nipples from view.

Well we got to the club around 1:00 AM or so and found a back booth to drop into. The only thing behind us was a phone booth and a wall. The phone was broken so it wasn't used. I had my normal tequila shooters and she was drinking some fancy colored drink. We talked, caught up, and teased each other. My hand on her legs and tracing the outline of her bra. Her hands sliding up and down my jeans and tracing my jaw line. We were kind of like lovers there and enjoying.

We were interrupted by this male voice as he asked Lisa if she wanted to dance. Looking up from our spot was this man. Lisa giggled and knew of my voyeuristic tendencies and also knew that I loved to see her play and have fun. So she agrees as I told him to go ahead. Out on the dance floor the dance both slow and fast. She always looking at me, eyes gleaming, fun and teasing. Me smiling into her eyes and almost coaxing her on. Slowly they come together and kiss. Watching it, feeling it suck me in as if I was kissing her. Watching the hands start to touch and explore as they dance. Teasing each other as the song continues until it ends and she is bringing back to the table.

She slides against me and pushes me down, he slides in next to her. Sandwiching her between us. Her kiss full of lust on my lips. Her hands touching me even as his are adjusting her skirt. Playing with her body. So much lust in the air. Heady with the though, breathe barely coming out as I am in heaven here and she knows it. And yet she is more of a slut then I could ever be. Asking me if I love her even as she knows the answer. Pushing him back out as she stands. Glimpsing the outlines of her sex before her skirt falls to cover it. Watching her lead him to behind the booth.

Sitting in the booth alone as I feel her arms wrap around my neck, hugging me as she starts to whisper in my ear. She starts to tell me what I can't see, what I do not know. She tells me how his hands are on her ass, how he is playing with her bottom, her back. How she can feel her skirt be pulled up and isn't stopping it at all. How she is drawing it out as she describes how his hands feel on her bare flesh. How she can feel him unzipping against her. How the world seems drowned out but her and I as she describes how her legs are being parted. How she can feel his fingers probe and slowly push her open. She knows she has me so much into it as she tells me how he is entering her, how his cock is sliding into her. How he is stretching her. Her breathe soft in my ears, filled with so much lust. Her breath getting more aroused as she tells me how his cock strokes in her. How his hands are on her ass and kneading it. How his cock is pumping in and out of her. How she is going to cum and then feeling her hands tighten against me, feeling her teeth on my ear, feeling it take over her as she cums and then when she can she tells me he hasn't cum yet. That he is still fucking her. Still taking her where I can't see and then as she tells me this she is telling me he finally is cumming. Filling her with his juices, filling her pussy with his cum as she groans and has a smaller orgasm.

Laughing softly in my ear with lust as she tells me he is pulling out. Watching him walk around the booth and out some place. Gone, I don't care where as she comes back to the booth. My hands playing with her cum filled cunt. Lost in it to the point where I take her out, tell her it is time to go. To the car, leading against it as she drops to her knees and take me into her mouth. So hard and quickly cumming into it. Rope after rope of cum shoots into her mouth. Moaning and gripping the sides of the car until I stop. Letting her into the car and then getting in and having her suck me softly on the drive home. Until I get there and get her inside and we make love until we can't move and then sleep.