A Night Out With the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are things with Chelsea?" Barbara asked Nora with meaning in her voice as she ate her salad.

"What? Something else happened with Chelsea?" Tiffany asked with a raised eyebrow, "oh do share what are you two holding out on me?" she added a she looked from one lady to the other.

Nora bit her lip before she took a long sip of her drink she stalled for several moments, "Chelsea and I are seeing each other now," Nora said as she looked at Tiffany, "but sometimes we hang out with Barbara," she added before Barbara blushed.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, "Barbara you dog, what do you have to say for yourself and why wasn't I invited?"

They all laughed.

"I don't know, four might be a crowd," Barbara said as she nudged Nora.

Nora blushed this time, "We have all been enjoying ourselves and Chelsea is very cool. I don't know how Brady is going to deal with though. He is a guy and I don't know if I want this kind of drama in his life. So far Chelsea has not met him."

Barbara sighed she understood how Nora felt but she didn't think Nora should hide things from her son. What Nora was doing wasn't wrong it was just life.

"I don't know he is a boy and if you just tell him you found a nice woman that you like and leave it at that it will be enough. I mean I wouldn't have sleepovers or anything but at least he won't feel left out of your life and you all kind do stuff like the zoo and what not together."

Tiffany nodded, "Yeah if you don't make it a big deal then he won't."

Nora thought there advice was good so she spoke with Brady that night about Chelsea.

--

After dinner that night Chelsea sat at the table while Brady at his dessert.

"Hey buddy I wanted to tell you that I found someone that I like a lot and I hope you wouldn't mind hanging out with us at the Aquarium this weekend."

Brady smiled up at his mother his blonde hair falling over his eyes, "Good mom, I love fish. Is he a fisherman too?"

Nora hesitated.

"Well no honey it's actually a lady and she also has a few fish at her house so she loves them but not sure she goes fishing much. I can find out.."

Brady frowned, "You like a girl?"

Nora nodded.

"Tommy's mother likes a girl too. They go to baseball games together all the time." He hesitated then put his ice cream spoon down.

"What's her name?" he asked as he looked at Nora without judgment only acceptance.

"Chelsea."

"I like that name, Mom. Does she make you smile? I like when you smile," Brady said as though it was a fact, before he began to eat again. He looked up at Nora with love in his eyes.

"She does make me smile, Brady, she does," she said before she leaned over to kiss Brady on the nose.

"Oh Mom."

The End