A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fueled with a little beer, and some good food we were quickly back in the car and on our way – but to where I wasn't sure. It wasn't long though before Keith pulled up in front of an older two storey house in Point Grey (a Vancouver residential area). The house was clearly over 70 years old, but in very good shape with beautiful laurel hedges down both sides.

"This is it, home, sweet home, for us." said Keith.

"How can you guys afford..." Cheryl began to ask.

"Keith replied quickly, "It's my parents actually, they own it, but they don't live in town anymore – so I get to use it for free, and I can rent out rooms to who ever I want... So when Chris and Dave decided to join me at UBC – it was a perfect fit."

As Keith was explaining to us the storey of the house (it turned out it was over 80 years old, and formerly their family home) both Chris and Dave had bounded up the steps.

"Come on you guys" Chris called back over his shoulder, "let's get inside..." Clearly they were ready to get the party started... Not surprisingly, so was I, but I oddly, I also wasn't sure how this going to go.

Cheryl, Keith and I followed them up the steps and into the living room – it was clearly a college guy's place with big leather easy chairs, a sofa and a large screen TV in the living room. Rounding out the furnishings, was a well stocked bar in one corner and beside it a compact, modern looking, stereo system and an extensive collection of CD's on racks beside the stereo. Even as I glanced at it, an idea popped into my head... I needed to tell Cheryl before anything else happened...

I heard Cheryl call, "I'm thirsty!" In a flash, Dave was at the bar, offering up drinks – Cheryl opted for a Kahlua on the rocks and I opted for a Bailey's neat. Both drinks were in our hands in seconds – and both were enormous.

The smell of pot hit my nose a second later as Chris flashed up the first joint of the evening. He took a deep drag and handed it to me, I followed suit, inhaling deeply but through little gasps of air, so as not to choke. I handed it off to Cheryl, who also took a deep toke. As I exhaled and watched her hand it to Keith, I felt Chris bump my arm – he was handing me a second joint that he had just flashed up.

"Oh my god, you guys, you don't need to get us wrecked to enjoy, let's slow down a little and relax." I exclaimed... "How about a quick tour of the place, first?" 'I still needed to talk to Cher' I thought.

Cheryl looked at me, and laughed "Yeah, we already know you don't need anymore encouragement Katie, but I agree, let's have a little tour."

I was surprised with the reaction – the guys seemed actually pleased to show off the place – and I could see why quickly. "Keith makes us keep the place tidy," Dave explained, "actually I think it is great – the rent is low, and I love bringing people in to show this place off – it is really nice." We quickly toured the kitchen and bathroom downstairs. Also on this floor is Keith's bedroom – in here. As we walked the two joints passed between hands and we alternated tokes and drinks.

Dave led us into a large bedroom that faced the back of the house, "This is Keith's room, as you might have guessed with all of its amenities." Dave explained. The bedroom was equipped with a king sized bed and also had full bathroom en-suite. Patio doors opened to a ground level deck on the back of the house, which Dave led through. The south facing patio was shielded from view by the same laurel hedges I had noticed at the front of the house. There was laurel enshrouded gate on the right hand side of the hedge which faced into the next yard -- Dave noticed me looking, and explained "That goes to the neighbour's yard." And Keith piped in "They've been family friends for years, but they do mind their own business too."

"Over here," I heard Chris explain, "is our hot tub." Chris folded back the lid to expose a pearlescent steaming pool of water, he flicked a switch and the tub boiled to life, and underwater lights illuminated the steaming water."

"Perhaps later boys," I grinned. I could feel the pot and the drink having its affect, but took my fifth big drag from the joint – which finished it off... As always with pot, the few inhibition that I have, had now disappeared completely, I slipped my hand around Cheryl to steady myself. I let it slip to her waist and then trailed it across her sweet ass even as Dave watched me.

As Chris led us back inside, I pulled Cheryl back for a second. I whispered my plan in her ear, and she pulled back looked at me and nodded in agreement, grinning the whole time.

"Now what are you two up to?" asked Chris smiling.

"You'll see soon enough, just wait for it." I laughingly replied to him.

Dave led us upstairs next, where he showed us two more large bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom. I noticed neither Chris, nor Keith had followed us as Dave continued his tour upstairs.

When we descended I saw why – the guys had taken the liberty of closing all the drapes and lighting a few candles. It was a beautiful setting the dark umber tones of the walls, and the candle light made a perfect seduction chamber – somebody had taken a lot of care decorating this place I thought to myself.

I slid along side Cheryl as we entered the living room, and guided her toward the racks of CD's. "Music, I think I need music." I declared to no one in particular.

Scanning the CD's on the racks I quickly spied a favorite CD of mine – and perfect for what we now had planned for next. I quickly open the CD Case and flicked the power button on the stereo. The consul lit up instantly, although a little unsure of how the stereo worked, I selected CD Player, popped the CD into the player and pressed play and hoped for the best.

The sound of kd lang's, ultimate piece of genius, "Ingenue", softly and luxuriously filled the living room.

Both Cheryl and I turned to face the guys, with my arms around each other, Cheryl's, our hips against each other's "Why don't you guys have a seat, sit back and enjoy the show?" I said to them as sexily as I could.

They did exactly as requested – Keith slipping into a single chair, and Chris and Dave dropped into the sofa – one at each end. Meanwhile I guided Cheryl out to the middle of the living room, my hands on her waist. I could feel her already beginning to gyrate slowly to the music, as I turned her to face me and pulled her lips to mine.

We kissed softly at first, and then more deeply as we began to lose ourselves in the music. Our bodies pressed against each other, swaying to the sexy slow beat of "Save Me".

I made the first move with my hands, slipping them up to her tube top, in one fluid motion I cupped my thumbs under her top and pulled it upwards. She offered no resistance as it slid slowly up and off her beautiful breasts. First her hard pink/brown nipples popped into view, and then the rest of those beautiful globes of flesh. She lifted her arms above her head as I pulled her top up, over her head, finally off of her completely. Now half naked she returned to kissing me our bodies glistening in the candle light.

I felt her hands roaming over my ass, as I awaited her first move. Finally I felt a movement upwards until her hands cupped my breasts through the fabric of my top. "Please," I whispered to her. And she indulged my wish – copying the way I stripped her top off, I sexily raised my arms over my head. Her thumbs slid down, and hooked under my top and pulled it upwards slowly. I loved the feel of my breasts becoming exposed to these guys again. Cher pulled my top up and over my head. I dropped my hands down and cupped her naked breast, my thumbs rubbed her nipples until they changed from their normal dark olive brown to hard dark red nubs. I knew she loved it when I did this – and in front of the guys, I was sure it was driving her crazy with passion.

We returned to kissing, both of our bodies now half naked. The first song ended...

I stole a glance at the guys, and all three sat transfixed, there eyes gazing hungrily at us.

As the next song, The Mind of Love" started my fingers dropped to Cher's jeans, and I slowly slid to my knees in front of her. But not without trailing kisses slowly down the upper half of her body. I popped each hardened nipple slowly into my mouth, and sucked it softly and then trailed kisses down her torso until my knees reached the soft carpet. My fingers reached for the buttons on her jeans as she swayed sexily above me. She reached down and cupped her own breasts and I watched her toying sexily with her nipples until they were a furious red. My fingers undid one button at a time – I knew she would be a wet slippery mess in her panties, and I could smell the sweetness of her still jean clad pussy within inches with my face.

Quietly behind me, I could hear one of the guys mutter "Jesus..."

When I had undone her last button, I slid my hands around her ass, and reached down beneath the jeans and cupped her cheeks. I then pulled her jeans down slowly off of her ass and down onto her thighs. Now, strongly, I could smell the sweet musky scent of her lips. I had known she would be soaked, but I was still surprised to see her juices glistening through the thin fabric of her silk panties.

Before I could pull her jeans further down, Cheryl reached behind her and pulled the bar stool next to her closer. She slid her ass smoothly on to the seat, and parted her legs invitingly.

I reached down and felt for her shoes, I slowly lifted her foot and undid the buckle of her high-heel and slipped it off of her foot. I gently kissed her toes and licked them softly and then returned her foot to the resting position. I repeated the process ever so slowly with the other foot, also pausing to kiss her feet. Finally, I reached up to the dangling hem of her jeans and slid them down her sexy legs until she was free of them. Once free, I dropped them and returned my attention to those long tanned legs.

Again I began with her feet, kissing them lightly and sucking on her toes, before I began to work my way upwards. I slid myself slowly against her legs, making sure my own breasts rubbed against her as I slid higher. Until finally I reached a full kneeling position in front of her, where upon she lightly placed her hands on my upper arms and pulled me to a standing position.

She slid of the stool and once again embraced me, her now almost naked body, pressed against mine. I felt her hand slip beneath the band of my skirt and she began to pull it down. Inch, by inch it crept lower exposing more and more of my completely naked ass. Until suddenly it was free of my cheeks, and fell freely to the ground pooling around my feet.

Cheryl turned me and ever so gently slid me backwards into the seat of the stool, it was my turn now...

She mimicked my early moves, licking and caressing her way down my body. I mimicked hers, by spreading my legs as she passed my knees. I gloried in exposing my naked clit to the guys in front of me. It was all I could do to stop front playing with myself as I sat there exposed. But instead I lay back and closed my eyes as Cheryl reached my feet. And so she slipped my shoes from my feet in the same manner as I had hers. I felt her tongue dance over my toes and suck on them one at a time.

At last when I thought I couldn't take it anymore I felt her kisses moving upwards again. And here she departed from my routine, for she not only paused at my clit, she stopped to taste too... I felt her tongue flick out and lick my pussy, her finger reached up and spread my lips wide and she pushed her tongue against me. I quivered with excitement and then climaxed with a cry.

I reached for her and pulled her to her feet in front of me and we kissed deeply once again.

Our striptease was nearing completion, as Cheryl had but one item of clothing remaining.

I pulled her tight against me, and let my fingers roam where they may, as she did with me. I began to sink to the carpet taking her with me as I went. Hardly breaking our passionate embrace we sank down, I pushed her down beneath me and climbed between her legs. I slipped my hands around the waistband of her panties and tugged them off her waist – as soon as they cleared her hips, I pulled them quickly down and she pulled her legs back to help me strip they off of her.

Her engorged pussy lips glinted in the light and opened for me invitingly. Not to be denied, I lower my mouth to her clit and drank in her juices, lapping them up and swirling my tongue on her clit.

She was nearing her peak – I could feel her tensing and I wanted to make it a huge event. I wasn't disappointed as I felt her jerk and heard her squeal with joy...

After a moment I withdrew my mouth from her pussy and pulled her to a sitting position so that our lips could meet in a kiss.

I could see the guys from the corner of my eyes watching our show with pure lust in their eyes, and it was time to let them participate. Indeed, I was impressed at how restrained they had been.

I stood and pulled Cheryl to her feet. Without a word between us, we split apart and reached for the guys – Cheryl reaching for both Chris and Dave together, and I reached for Keith once again.

The guys were only too willing to participate, as we all stood together. I reached for Keith's shirt and practically ripped it from his body. Within seconds it was gone as he fumbled with the belt and fly of his khakis. I glanced over at Cheryl, and saw both Chris and Dave had shed their clothing and she was quickly being surrounded by naked man-flesh. I could see Chris was sporting an enormous hard-on and his lips were locked with Cheryl's. Meanwhile Dave slid down Cheryl's body – it looked like he wanted a taste of his own.

Keith was leading me to the big easy chair he had been sitting in earlier, and I was pretty sure what he had in mind for me. Sure enough, he gently turned me until I was facing the large padded arm and then he lowered me over it. He slid behind me and slipped his engorged cock between my legs. I welcomed him with a backwards push and he easily slipped into my sopping wet cunt.

I glanced over to the other three and found they had now collapsed into a pile on the floor. Chris was already positioning himself over Cheryl's spread body. Dave was alternating his eyes between Chris and Cher and Keith and I. Even as Keith pushed into me from behind, I motioned him over and patted the seat in front of me. Like an obedient puppy he stood, padded over and dropped into the seat. His long thin shaft waving in the air in front of me.

As if I had been doing this all my life, I supported my upper body with my elbows on his upper thighs, slipped my mouth over his cock and took him deeply into my throat. I pulled up and gasped as I felt Keith start slamming into me. I knew my actions with Dave were turning him on – I had wondered in the back of my mind how he would actually react. I was delighted to feel his excitement behind me.

I slipped my mouth back over Dave's knob and began to suck hard – bobbing my head up and down in rhythm to Keith's thrusts behind me. I could taste his pre-cum oozing out of him and I started milking his cock savoring each precious drop. I wanted to taste all of him so badly and I wanted to feel Keith shooting into as closed to the same time as possible.

Meanwhile Dave's hands were busy playing with my tits and nipples as they hung below me. He started thrusting his hips up – forcing his cock into my open mouth.

For a split second, I glanced over from my business and saw Cher and Chris on the floor – Cher's leg were spread wide and Chris was buried deep into her – I made a mental note to make sure to get her pussy afterwards.

Although I had lost count of the mini-orgasms I had already felt, I felt yet another much more powerful one building in me -- and I knew this one was going to be huge. I consumed myself with lust pushing backwards with every thrust of Keith's cock, and at the same time sucking, licking and mouthing Dave's cock as he shoved it upwards into me.

Over the building roar in my ears I could hear Dave starting to grunt and felt him pushing upwards harder. He called out "Suck you slut, suck! Oh, come on suck it, harderrrr...."

Keith gave a huge push against me, and suddenly I felt his hot liquid shooting inside of me – I shrieked with pleasure and clamped down on Dave. That seamed to do it as I heard Dave grunt and cry out and then I felt his hot jet of cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed deep, but knew some was escaping, I pulled back to catch my breath just in time to feel a squirt splash across my face and shoulder. Meanwhile Keith behind me was still shooting his own hot load into me. All of this was enough to push me into orgasm heaven as I came harder than I have ever done in my entire life.

I almost screamed in pleasure -- I know I cried out -- and I shook as one spasm after another rushed through my body. I could feel my whole body relaxing as an incredible feeling of complete sexual bliss enveloped me. I closed my eyes and reveled in it. I felt Keith's hands stroking my back as he slowly continued to pump into my cunt. Our juices were leaking out beneath me, but I didn't want to move, lest I destroy the delicious feeling of a great fuck. Instead, using my fingers I wiped most of the excess of Dave's cum off my face and sucked my fingers clean. I savored the flavor of this, the second man I had sucked off today. I rested my face in Dave's lap and relaxed.

I looked over to where Cheryl and Chris were now sitting on the floor – having finished their fuck on the floor in time to watch us finish. Both were grinning broadly at the three of us. Cheryl was sitting with her legs slightly spread – I could see the glistening wetness of her pussy and I remembered thinking how good she tasted after Keith had finished in her. She looked directly into my eyes and winked. Chris's cock was glistening wetly and still sticking straight up in the air.

I wanted more of it...

As I stirred, I felt Keith slipping out of me, and began to rolled off the arm of the chair, even as I did so, Keith steadied me allowing me to come to an upright kneeling position beside Dave's legs.

I took a moment to gather myself, dropped to my hands and then I crawled towards Cheryl's. She made no effort to close them, but as I neared she first pulled me close and licked the remnants of Dave's cum off my face and shoulder. Once she was finished with that, she slipped from my arms, and pulled her self backwards and up onto the couch. Throughout this she never closed her legs, instead she left them open, and inviting to me.

I had slipped from her arms and now crawled forward my face coming up between the "Y" of her legs. I lowered myself to her sopping wet cunt, now full of both her and Chris' combined juices. The smell was intoxicatingly musky and pungent. I could see strands of his spunk spread across her lips and I lowered myself further to allow my tongue to taste them.

Even as I did so, I knew that bent over as I was I inviting someone to take advantage of me from behind once again.

I wasn't disappointed as I felt a cock slip inside my now well lubricated lips. At that point, I didn't know who it was, and I didn't care – I just wanted to feel another burst of cum in my cunt.

I busied myself with Cher's pussy, lapping up her juices and savoring the sweet salty sticky mess that she was. Behind me, whose ever cock it was, was doing a marvelous job of pounding into me. Thrust after hard thrust rammed into me – I spread my legs wider and enjoyed the ride. I knew Cheryl would cum again with my licking but that wasn't my purpose this visit. No instead, I needed to feel her combined juices smearing over my face – and that's exactly what I started to do – when suddenly I felt someone moving in from her left side.