A Night to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
1.3k words
3.77
23.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i sit at the computer, focused intently on something i'm typing. My hair is up in a ponytail, off the back of my neck. i have apparently been sitting still for some time, because i feel stiff, and need to stretch. Before standing up, i stretch my arms up above my head and lean back slightly, arching my back. i have no idea at what point You have sneaked in, for i never heard a sound.

My first indication of Your presence is the sudden capture of my wrists, clasped firmly and held fast above my head. i try to look at You, only to have You gently hold my head steady and whisper "No..." in my ear. i feel you taking my hair down, running your fingers through it before lowering my arms. Pulling me up and turning me toward you, i can feel your hands tangling in my hair as you kiss me deeply, almost roughly, your passion a steel edge on your tender kiss. Just as i begin to moan and lean in to you, you break off the kiss. Barely raising Your voice above a whisper, you begin to tell me what you have planned for the evening. The feel of your breath on my neck makes me shiver, and i can feel myself growing wet. You can tell how aroused i'm becoming, and You are quite pleased with my reaction to you. Your soft laughter intrigues me, and i await your bidding.

You instruct me to go shower and prepare myself properly while You select my clothing for tonight's venture. i am to be very sure that i have cleansed myself completely, for my appearance is a reflection on you as my Master, and punishment for reflecting badly upon you will be swift and harsh, indeed. With that gentle threat, you remove my clothing, sending me off to the shower with a somewhat less than gentle swat on my ass.

In the shower, i feel the water flow over me, washing away the last of the day's tensions and building the anticipation for the evening's activities. Whatever You have planned, i can tell it's going to be quite a night. Once i have washed, conditioned and rinsed my hair, i set to work removing all traces of hair from my legs, underarms and pubic region. i linger over the last; using my touch to be very sure no trace of stubble remains. i linger a bit too long on the task, feeling the need building inside me, and just as i start to slip a finger inside myself, i feel the blast of cold water and know that you've caught me.

i try to leap out of the shower, but you hold me under the icy water, telling me that i will be much warmer very soon, so i might as well appreciate the coolness while i have the chance. Somehow, this does not sound very comforting. After what feels like hours, but is in reality mere moments, you allow me to get out of the shower. Shivering, i stand meekly as you dry me, slowly warming under the gentle motion of your hands as you smooth my skin with the scented lotion you prefer me to wear. At your command, i stand for your inspection, legs apart, hands clasped over my head, eyes lowered.

You walk slowly around me, running your hands quickly and impersonally over my body, assuring yourself that i have groomed myself to your high standards. As your hand slips up between my legs, your inspection becomes more detailed, your fingers exploring every nook and cranny of my intimate details. You slip one, then two fingers deep inside me, smiling at the moan that slips unbidden from my throat. Teasing, you pull out slightly, and then dive in again, enjoying the obvious fight i'm having to remain still and silent. Reminding me that i am not allowed to cum without your permission, you continue the onslaught, slipping a finger into both holes and rubbing your thumb against my clit. Unable to stand the sensations any longer, i cry out, begging permission to cum. You laugh, removing your hand and casually walk out; telling me it is time to get dressed. Shaking, evidence of my extreme arousal running down my thighs, i follow on legs that will barely support me. When You glance back at me, i can see the fire in your eyes, assuring me that tonight will be a night not soon forgotten.

My eyes widen at the sight of the clothing you have selected for me. Chic indeed, but far more risqué then you normally allow. Sheer black stockings and garter, no panties of course, and a demi-cup bra that lifts my breasts, leaving my nipples exposed completely. i slip into the silky dress you've chosen, low cut in front and shorter than i usually wear... any leaning forward will expose my breasts to anyone watching, and just being seated will leave little to the imagination of anyone who happens to glance over. When i have finished dressing, i look for your approval, but you merely shake your head and point behind me toward the bed.

i see now what i had not previously noticed... a cloth-covered tray. At your gesture, i pull aside the black silk cloth and stand in silent surprise at what you have placed there. Stepping up behind me, you lift my skirt and instruct me to keep it raised and my legs spread. You take the egg from the tray, and place it against my lips, slipping it into my mouth for lubrication before sliding it deep inside my already wet cunt. My eyes close briefly as i enjoy the sensation of your fingers deep inside me, but open wide as You press on my back, bending me over the bed. i can feel the plug sliding between the lips of my wet cunt, as you roll it in the wetness between my legs and slide it quickly up my tight ass. i gasp as i feel my body adjust to the intrusion, and grow even wetter as you swat me firmly against the base of the plug and tell me to stand up and fetch my leash.

i hurry eagerly to the small table in the foyer, opening the drawer and drawing out the thin leather leash and heavy collar lying there. When i return to the room, i see that you have placed a cushion on the floor in front of you, so that i may kneel before you and not damage my appearance. i do so willingly, lowering my head and holding out the collar and lead to You. Your stern "No" startles me, and i glance up to see You watching me with equal parts of amusement and annoyance. Frantically, i review in my mind your command, realizing that you ordered me to fetch only the leash.

i quickly detach the collar and lay it on the bed, once more falling into position and offering the lead to you. A quiet chuckle confirms this theory, and i feel your hand under my chin in a silent command to present my neck for collaring. Eyes properly lowered, i am unable to see what You buckle around my neck, but the weight is different indeed from the heavy leather training collar i know so well.

i hear the click of the lead fastened, and feel the tug commanding you to rise. You stop in the hallway in front of the mirror, and allow me to marvel at the beautiful thin black collar and its small gold heart-shaped lock that now hugs my throat so deliciously. i take in the sight of my reflection and feel a small burst of pride knowing that You are well pleased with Your pet. A sharp tug on the lead draws me back to reality and the open door that ushers me out into the night on our glorious adventure.